How to Rebuild Galaxy Acer Brick
So, first you have to find out what is meant by the designation “unsuccessful firmware”. Most often, the problem affects those who decided to use unofficial (stock) firmware. The screen with such an incorrect assembly can display everything in a mirror, wi-fi works poorly, the sensor can not respond to touch, the tablet itself sometimes freezes with a silver ANDROID splash screen on the display. Everything can be corrected: below we will tell you how to “cure” the device.
It happens that due to the consequences of unofficial firmware, the gadget stops turning on normally. Sometimes the screen lights up for a couple of seconds when turned on, after which it fades. People who know about tablets call such a device a “brick.”
Option 1: the tablet is still subject to “resurrection”
1) at the moment of switching on, the ANDROID logo appears, you can wait for further download forever;
2) the sensor ceases to function: there is an image, but the screen has completely lost its reaction to touch;
3) the picture is rotated in the opposite direction (mirror display);
4) other serious malfunctions in the software or the device itself, which did not exist before the firmware;
5) along with these symptoms, the computer continues to recognize the gadget as a connected device.
1) You should get a “native” for the tablet, factory firmware (it is called zero). There are two options where to look: on the manufacturer’s website of this device, the site is indicated in the instructions, sometimes on the box. Or fill in the information in the Google search engine, if the previous option did not give a result.
2) Having obtained zero firmware, it is necessary to alter the tablet, be sure to ensure that the battery is charged. We will not remind the information on how to flash such things: we can get all this from the instructions for the firmware.
Option 2. Symptoms
1) The tablet does not turn on at all after the firmware.
2) The display lights up for a few moments, then turns off.
3) Using a computer, it is not possible to identify and identify the tablet as a connected device. There is no visual and sound reaction of the computer to the tablet connected via USB.
In the first case, having altered the gadget, it was relatively easy to get rid of. But now more radical action is needed. These problems are a clear sign that the bootloader responsible for starting the OS has received damage. Without this embedded firmware, not a single tablet is capable of working (about the same as BIOS for a computer).
Only one option is possible: restoring the SPI bootloader. Disassembly of the device, 4 resistors, a soldering iron, an LPT programmer is required. This is a serious job: in a disassembled tablet computer you will have to find and remove the SPI memory. The next step is connecting the chip to the programmer and flashing it with a “native” bootloader. In the end, all the details must be assembled back and sealed. Assemble the entire tablet, perform zero firmware, and the gadget is as good as new.
Engage in such a difficult and painstaking work not everyone likes. If you don’t try to do everything on your own, as described above, you should pass the “brick” to a friend who is more knowledgeable in these matters, or take it to the service. Under the guarantee, service center employees will not fix the tablet, you have to pay for the service. Of course, with a “savvy” friend, the issue of payment is solved more easily.
If you have not abandoned the venture to restore the “brick” yourself, we wish you technical success and successful firmware. As support, we can provide a link with step-by-step instructions for restoring the SPI tablet loader.