How to Read Books on Iphone 3gs 8gb
Almost a week has passed since the release of iOS 6.1.3, Apple closed the vulnerabilities due to which 18 million users of iOS devices were able to get the Evasi0n jailbreak. While hackers from Evad3rs do not indicate the release dates for a new hacking tool, most likely the vulnerabilities will be applied only in iOS 7, which is likely to appear in June-July of this year.
In this regard, the owners of all new devices with installed iOS 6.1.3, namely iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini and iPod Touch 5G can only wait for the release of the next untethered jailbreak. Owners of old devices: iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch were much luckier. On these devices, you can get jailbreak on iOS 6.1.3, but this hack will be tied.
Tethered jailbreak. Hacking an iOS device, working until the device is rebooted. A device with an attached jailbreak will work just like a jailbroken with evasi0n, but after a reboot it will only be possible to start using a computer and the Redsn0w application (otherwise it will not start). That’s all the differences.
The download procedure for a “tied” iPhone or iPod Touch is not complicated and takes no more than two minutes.
Attention! Owners locked to the operator iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS are strictly prohibited from installing the official iOS 6.1.3.
How to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4G
1. Download the official iOS 6.0 firmware (namely iOS 6.0) for your device in our special section.
2. Download Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 for Windows or Mac.
3. Connect your iOS 6.1.3 device to your computer.
4. Run Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 (Windows users need to run in administrator mode).
5. Go to menu Extras. Select IPSW and select the iOS 6.0 firmware downloaded in step 1.
6. Return to the first page of Redsn0w and click on the Jailbreak button, then check the box Cydia and put your iPhone or iPod into DFU mode using the on-screen instructions.
7. The jailbreak process for iOS 6.1.3 will begin. After rebooting, the Cydia icon will not appear, but the device is already hacked.
8. Close Redsn0w.
9. Open redsn0w, open Extras. Select IPSW and select iOS 6.0 firmware again.
10. Go back (button Back) to the main screen Redsn0w 0.9.15b3, click Extras. Just boot and put the device into DFU mode.
After a reboot, the working Cydia application will appear on your iPhone or iPod Touch. jailbreak iOS 6.1.3.
In other words, whenever you boot the device in bound mode, you need to restart Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 and repeat paragraphs 9 and 10 of this instruction.