Review of music installation methods on iPhone
Almost all iPhone users and other devices of Apple are faced with the problem of how to drop certain multimedia files on them. Working with iTunes is not so simple, and if the iPhone is not hacked, this is almost the only option to download media content.
Officially, only in Aityons and only from the computer can you beautifully build albums, playlists or load the author’s cover. The most common ways to add music to the iPhone 4s and other models are described below, it is it that will simply be taken as the basis.
The official method of iTunes
To download music on the iPhone in this way, the following sequence of actions must be performed:
- Open the iTunes application (it is downloaded from the official website https: // www.Apple.Com/ru/iTunes/). A welcome window will appear there, where all the innovations of software will be shown. In the lower table, select “Take” and move on. Then the “Music” section will open and it will be proposed to look for media files. We do not use this option, we do not need all the songs that are located on the working computer, but only the selected compositions, so we proceed to the next point.
- Before us is the “music” subsection, and there are no songs in it. Now you need to add your music. First we find on the left upper corner and click on the “file” item, then in the menu that appears, you need to select “Add the file to the media”.
- Now we choose all the music that you need to download on the iPhone and click on “Open” (it is possible to choose either separate files or entire folders with placed albums).
- It turns out a formed media. If the added musical compositions are not shown on the device, then you must click on the name of the album.
- When the media is formed, you need to connect the iPhone to the computer. After connecting to a computer, the device used will be selected in the panel with an icon. Need to click on it.
- Then go to the “Music” section by pressing the same button. In the synchronization field, the option “All media” is selected. If you managed to remove some songs, then do not rush to choose this item. When removing ticks from any compositions, you need to choose the option “Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres”.
- We finish the process. Select the point “synchronize” in the lower right corner.
Now you need to wait for the synchronization process and enjoy music on the iPhone.
We transfer music through iTunes
The presented version is considered the fastest way to transfer music to iPhone from a personal computer. If the iTunes utility has not yet been installed on your computer, you will need to install it from the official Apple website
After the submitted utility is installed, it is necessary to perform the following steps:
- Connect the mobile device to the computer, after which the inscription will appear on the screen: “Trust this computer”, answer in the affirmative;
- Then open the utility. If the system requires its update, click on the corresponding button, and then restart the personal computer;
- Now you need to click on the icon icon and choose its model. Then the system will automatically transfer you to the iPhone page;
- Click on the “File” button, which is located in the upper left corner of the page. A new menu should open, in which you need to click on the “Add to the Library” button;
- Select a folder with added music and click on the “Select the folder” button. After that, the process of importing new music files will begin the library of the mobile device;
- At the end, you need to open the “Music” section and put a checkmark next to the point “Synchronize music”, as well as next to the point “The entire music library”. Then click on the “apply” button.
It is worth noting that the presented method has both disadvantages and advantages.
Simple MP3 transfer ways to iPhone without iTunes
Itunes. Not the only way to add mp3 music to the iPhone from your computer. This is a good way to manage your music library, but not the transfer of mp3. Fortunately, you have more opportunities for work.
MP3 transfer to iPhone using Mobiesync
Aiseesoft Mobiesync is one of the best ITUNES substitutions. He overcomes the disadvantages of iTunes and simplifies the process of transmitting mp3 between the iPhone and a computer or other mobile device.
- Music transmission in mp3 format between the iPhone and a computer in one click.
- Pre.Viewing mp3 files on iPhone before and after transmission.
- Coding audio files in accordance with your iOS device automatically.
- Do not interrupt the existing music on your iPhone.
In short, this is the easiest way to add mp3 files to the iPhone from your hard drive.
How to transfer mp3 to iPhone using Mobiesync
If you plan to transfer MP3 to your iPhone, install on your computer software for transferring files. Then connect the iPhone to the computer using Lightning cable. After starting the software, your iPhone will be discovered and scanned. This software is available to all iPhone under the control of iOS 15/14/13/12/11 or earlier version.
Functions: for iOS 13/14 you need to enter your iPhone password to establish a connection.
Iphone audio files management
After scanning iPhone, files will be streamlined by type. Select music from the left side panel to display all audio files on your iPhone. If your phone has a limited space, you can choose unwanted music and press the basket icon on the upper tape to remove them.
When you are ready, find the desired folder or a list of playing for music tab. Expand the additional icon in the top line of the menu and select add files). Then find the MP3 files that you are going to copy on the iPhone and confirm this. Wait a few minutes. You will see that mp3 files will appear on your iPhone.
Transfer mp3 to iPhone using Fonetrans
Fonetrans is another popular file transfer software for iPhone. You can use it to control files, such as music in mp3 format, video, images and documents without iTunes.
- Add mp3 to the iPhone from your computer just.
- Keep the original sound quality when transmitting mp3.
- Improve performance using a physical connection.
- Compatible with iPhone 11/11 Pro / XR / XS / 8/7 or earlier.
How to transfer mp3 to iPhone using Fonetrans
Add songs from iTunes to iPhone | Transfer music from Windows PC to iPhone with iTunes (How To)
After you installed the MP3 program for the iPhone to your PC, run it. There is another version for Mac. Then connect your iPhone to a computer using a USB cable. If you use iOS 13 or higher, enter access code.
Pre.Viewing of music files on iPhone
The program can scan all files on your iPhone after connecting. Then go to music tab from the left column. Now you can view all the music and playlists on your device.
Find the upper tape, press the additional and select add files). In the file opening dialog box, go to the MP3 files that you want to add to the iPhone, select them and confirm. When the MP3 transfer to the iPhone is completed, close the software and disconnect the iPhone. Now you can enjoy music on your phone.
If you are an iOS user, you probably know how difficult it is to move music files without rewriting current. Apple is so adamant in relation to this function due to the flow of income that it generates.
Despite the fact that the corporation granted public demand, there is still too many bureaucracy when transferring music files through iTunes.
How to Transfer Music from Computer to iPhone
Thus, the use of third.Party programs, such as Tenorshare icarefone or Easeus Mobimover, is a preferred option. He is fast and easy to use, and he does not care if you paid for music or not. Definitely worth it!
You can also use dropbox or email, which are quite convenient for the user.
Music of music via iTools
In addition to the above method, there are other alternative methods of transferring music from a computer to iPhone. For example, you can use the ITOLS program. This program is not official, it is being developed by Chinese programmers. This is followed by both advantages and disadvantages. On the one hand, the ITOLS program is much simpler than iTunes, and on the other hand, it has compatibility problems, sometimes it just refuses to work.
You can download the ITOOLS program on the website Pro.Itools.CN or on the 4PDA forum. There you can also get more information about this program.
In order to transfer music from a computer to the iPhone using the ITOLS program, you need to connect the iPhone, start the ITOLS program and switch to the Music tab. Here you need to click on the Import button and select the desired music.
Loading music through VLC player
Throwing music on the iPhone without iTunes will allow a multimedia player that supports the exchange of files by wireless connection. The only requirement of moving the compositions is to find PC and smartphone in one local network. Step-by-step instruction:
Download and install the VLC for Mobile application from the official store App Store (link https: // iTunes.Apple.COM/RU/App/VLC-FOR-MOBILE/ID650377962?Mt = 8).
The question of how to throw music from a computer on the iPhone is solved. All musical compositions transferred from a hard drive will appear inside the player.
We throw off music from a computer on iPhone via iTunes
If you want to throw music from a computer to your iPhone, then it is easiest to use the iTunes program for this. Download iTunes on your computer (this can be done here) and install it. After that, run itunes and go to the “My Music” section.
Most likely, in the “My Music” section you will have empty. This means that you have not added any musical compositions here yet. In order to correct this, open the “file” menu and select “Add the file to the media” (if you want to throw only one musical composition on the iPhone) or the “Add the folder to the media” (if you want to drop a lot at once songs).
If you select “Add the folder to the media” and open the folder with a large number of compositions, then the “Add files” window will appear, which will display the process of adding music files to the iTunes media text. At this stage, you just need to wait until all your files you choose are added to iTunes.
Musical compositions in the iTunes media text can be viewed by the time of addition, artists, albums, songs or genres. The most convenient option is to view individual songs. Therefore, we go to the section of the media texts, which is called “Songs”. Looking through the media, it is so convenient to create playlists and edit the description of the songs.
After you added music to the iTunes media, it can be thrown from the computer on the iPhone. To do this, connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB cable and click on the device icon in the upper left corner of iTunes.
After that, on the left side of the window you will see the image of your iPhone, and under it the “Settings” menu. In this menu you need to select the “Music” section, and then turn on the “Synchronize music” function and click on the “Ready” button, which is in the bottom of the window.
If you do not want to throw off the entire iTunes media text on the iPhone, then here you can choose the option “Selected playlists, artists, albums and genres”. After choosing this option, you can choose what exactly you want to throw on the iPhone.
After clicking on the “Ready” button, you will also need to confirm the synchronization by pressing the “apply” button.
Now you can go to the “Music” application on the iPhone. There should already be musical compositions that you threw off the computer.
Transfer through itools
How to throw new music through iTunes we figured out, but this is not the only way to transfer songs to a mobile device. If you do not like the topic with synchronization, use the ITUNES alternative. ITOLS program. It allows you to transfer tracks without synchronization, as through a regular conductor.
- Launch itools.
- Connect the iPhone/iPad to a computer.
- Open the “Music” tab in itools.
- Press the “Import” button and add files. Supported formats. MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, Apple Lossless.
- Click “Open” to start the process of transferring music to the connected device.
The main drawback of iTools is the lack of tools for organizing a music collection. If in iTunes you can form playlists and edit the name and description of the songs, then Itools acts as a conductor, allowing only to transfer files to the device.
Do not forget to read Комментарии и мнения владельцев, there are also a lot of useful information. If there is no answer to your question, and there is an answer to later Комментарии и мнения владельцев, then the answer to your question is contained in the article, respect someone else’s time.