How to Pull Simka Iphone 5s
Each owner of an iPhone was faced with the problem of how to get a SIM card from an iPhone. To do this, you do not even need to disconnect the device itself. You can remove the SIM card even on a working device. At the same time, the smartphone will continue to work with most applications. When the SIM is removed, only the functions that the mobile operator provides are not available.
We insert a SIM card into iPhone 5, 6s
When buying a brand new iPhone, note that the SIM card is inserted into a special tray. over, in each new model SIM size is changing. They can be a standard size, microsyme, apply.
Therefore, when buying a SIM card, consult with the seller and select a card that matches the phone slot.
Often the question arises, how to insert a SIM card into an iPhone 4, 5 or 6s yourself. Previously, when all SIM cards were sold in a standard size, and phones began to come out with micro SIM slots, people themselves cut off SIM cards or asked specialists to do this. But this did not always work, so using this method is not recommended. Yes, and why, if you can safely buy a SIM card of the right size.
To insert a SIM card into iPhone 6s or other models, You must complete the following steps:
- Buy a sim card of the right size;
- Carefully open the slot where the SIM is inserted using i Paperclip, which should be included with your phone. No need to use other piercing, cutting objects, because there is a risk of damage to the slot, and you do not need it;
- With a strong movement we press on the cover, it should protrude a couple of millimeters. Stop pushing, put a mini SIM card in with the chip down, and the front side (on which the name of the company of the mobile operator is usually written) up.
- We return the SIM card with the tray to the connector on the iPad itself, and sharply push it to the end.
- This kind of operation can be performed both when the phone is on and when it is turned off. It’s not at all important to turn it off before this.
- After you have successfully inserted a SIM card, an inscription appears on the screen that the SIM card is locked. You need to unlock it.
- Next you need to enter the PIN code. If suddenly the network will not be detected, then go to the “Settings” menu in your iPhone, select the “Operator” item. In order to facilitate your future life, you can enable automatic network selection.
After these actions, the phone should ring and send messages. If this is not the case, then perhaps the SIM card does not work or are there other problems. In such a situation, you should contact the Apple service center, they will definitely help you there.
Sim card and its location
So, the first thing to do is locate the connector tray. IPhone developers have made the connector located in different places on different models. Therefore, see below and look for your model:
- iPhone X. connector located on the right side panel
- The original iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3 GS. on the top panel
- For all other devices of this model, look for the SIM card tray on the side panel.
Card extraction process
The device does not need to be turned off before removing the SIM card from iPhone 5s or other models. Regardless of the phone model, remove the card the same way. The main thing in this business is accuracy! After all, the material from which made slot, very fragile and thin. It is easy to break. You should have a tool. a special key, it basically comes with the device, but if there is none, take a regular paper clip and unbend it. The tip of the paper clip must be inserted into the hole in the slot and pressed. Simka comes forward and it is already possible to get it.
To get a SIM card, you do not need to make serious efforts. But sometimes it happens that the SIM card cannot be removed. What then to do? When such a problem occurs, the slot opens slightly and does not go any further. You need to take something thin and durable. For example, a film from a folder for papers. Further actions are as follows: shove it between the case and the slot on the side of the screen. Then, pressing the plate and the slot to the screen, pull out the SIM card.
The procedure requires skill, so if you are unsure of your abilities or are afraid to damage the device, then it is better to contact a service center.
Each of us has been in a situation where it is urgent to remove a SIM card from your iPhone. You need to do this correctly and carefully so as not to damage the SIM card slot of your gadget. How to get a SIM card from an iPhone 5s yourself. We get a SIM card from the iPhone 5s:
- First remove your iPhone from the case. In the latest models, the SIM card slot is located on the side panel, so in the case you simply will not have access to it.
- Turn off the gadget. It is not recommended to carry out any manipulations with the iPhone if it is turned on. Press the Power button, which is located on the top panel of your phone. The slider “Slide to power off” or “Turn off” should appear on the screen. Swipe this label from left to right. Your machine is now turned off.
- As a rule, a special key is included in the kit, which opens access to the SIM card. Just insert it into the hole on the sim slot and remove the sim card.
- After removing the SIM card, do not forget to put the slot in place, so as not to lose it.
The “folk” way
If you do not have a special key, it does not matter. There is a “folk” way to remove the SIM card from the iPhone, and in this case, an ordinary paper clip will become your assistant! Straighten it and insert it into the hole next to the SIM card slot. Never use a needle! It can be ruined SIM card slot fixing system in IPhone.
If the sim card is stuck
If the slot is still stuck, do not rush to run to the nearest service center. And this problem can be solved at home. You will need a film from folders or a thin knife. Carefully insert them into the hole between the gadget body and the slot on the side of the phone screen and pull the plate, slightly pushing the SIM card slot to the screen.