The Xiaomi brand has become a symbol of quality at an affordable price, but one cannot exclude the possibility that one day you will need to repair a mobile device from this manufacturer. This can be done in two ways: to give the gadget to the masters so that they open the back cover and carry out the necessary repair measures, or learn how to open the back cover on the phone yourself, saving a lot of money. Also, this information will help all those curious people who love to delve into the phones, checking whether everything in the “filling” matches the parameters declared by the manufacturer.
After reading our article, you will be convinced that removing the back cover of Xiaomi is not difficult at all. over, this can be done by each user, subject to the availability of suitable equipment. Our material will help, first of all, for those who have phones of the fourth series of Redmi. Redmi 4x, Xiaomi Redmi 4a, Xiaomi Redmi 4 pro, etc. But given that Xiaomi makes telephone equipment according to a similar assembly pattern, the instruction may be useful for owners of smartphones of other models.
Before you begin, be sure to turn off the phone and make sure that the SIM card tray is removed. Many miss this point, and the tray then significantly complicates their disassembly of the smartphone.
You need to arm yourself with a special spatula for working with mobile devices and a screwdriver. This is the minimum set of equipment without which it is almost impossible to remove the back cover.
- We take a spatula and pry off the latches with which the lid is attached to the smartphone. This must be done carefully, but with considerable effort, because the assembly is done in good faith. You will not find gaps and backlashes here. It’s best to start acting from any corner of the case. there it is easiest to pry off the cover. Move smoothly from one corner to another, and you will succeed. Immediately focus your attention on the fact that the lid can only be pulled off with a sharp object that will not damage the device.
- Open the cover. It is important to do this very slowly, because a touchscreen cable is attached to it. Smoothly disconnect the loop. Now the cover can be removed and continue to work with the smartphone.
- Xiaomi’s open phone looks typical. At the top of the chipset, protected by a special metal plate, next to it are the camera modules. Below you will see the battery. All elements can be removed if desired.
- If you want the device to be fully open (for example, if you are interested in what the chipset looks like, or if you need to remove the battery), then you have to unscrew the bolts around the perimeter of the gadget. There are a lot of them, so please be patient. Regarding the removed bolts, there is an important note: the upper ones are slightly longer than the lower ones. Therefore, it is better to distribute them in different places so as not to get confused during subsequent assembly.
- When the access panel is removed, you can disconnect the battery cable. In principle, the disassembly ends here, if you are, of course, not an expert, and your work does not include any work with the chipset.
Having opened the phone and having carried out the events you need, do not forget to assemble the gadget. This is done in an elementary way: just follow the same steps in reverse order. If you correctly figured out how to remove the back panel on your Xiaomi mobile device and acted very carefully, then we have no doubt that everything will turn out as it should and that the phone will not be threatened with a breakdown due to your actions.