How to Make Red Eyes On an iPhone
Since you decided to read this article, you probably still do not know how to take a screenshot on an iPhone. Yes, you heard right! Just a screenshot. I am sure that you are now surprised. Indeed, most likely, you used this function only on a computer. But before answering the question: “How to take a screenshot on an iPhone?”, let’s find out what this function is. What is it for and what is its use?
What it is
Screenshot (screenshot). This is an image that was captured by a computer, laptop, phone, tablet, iPhone or iPad. It usually shows exactly what the user sees on the screen of his device. Screenshots are used mainly in order to make a manual for beginners. For example, step by step, using screenshots explain how to use a particular program. So this is a very useful feature!
How to take a screenshot on an iPhone?
So, what is it, we have already found out. Now, let’s move on to the actions:
- Turn on your iPhone.
- Open the desired page or tab that you want to photograph.
- Press two buttons at the same time. Power (on / off) and Home (round button at the bottom of the screen).
- Wait for the click or flash of the screen. This will be a signal that the picture has already been taken.
- Go to the app “A photo” and look at the received picture, it will be saved in the folder “Camera roll”.
Now you know how to take a screenshot on an iPhone. But perhaps this is not enough. After all, sometimes you need to get a picture of not just the entire screen, but some part of it. That is why, after the screenshot is in the folder with photos, it would be desirable to edit and crop the excess. A special program designed to work with images can help us with this.
How to edit the received screenshot in the Photos application?
So, the screenshot is already ready. It remains to edit it a bit, but for this:
- Open the application.
- Select the picture you want to work with.
- Press button “Edit”. It is located in the upper right corner.
- As you can see, you are offered four editing options: “Turn”, “Improve”, “Red eyes”, “Crop”. Choose what you need.
- We edit the image, and if everything suits. press the button “Save”. If the received image does not satisfy you, click “Do not apply”.
Well, now you know not only how to take a screenshot of the iPhone screen, but also how to edit the resulting image. In addition to the standard application for changing images, you can use other utilities on the iPhone.
- PhotoCurvesFree. Here you can create your own filters, as well as “pull out” color of any picture.
- BeFunky! With it, you can edit photos, align colors and select frames.
- Adobe Photoshop Express Using this utility, you can rotate, crop pictures, as well as add frames and adjust colors.
- Camera Awesome. This is the app. A good alternative to a regular iPhone camera.
- Instagram With this program, you can add various frames, filters, and change colors to pictures. In addition, Instagram is a small social network.
We hope this article was useful to you, and you have learned a lot for yourself, in addition to how to take a screenshot on an iPhone.