How to make a screen on iphone 6s
How to take a screenshot on Iphone 6 / 6s
Screenshots Is an integral part of the life of a smartphone user. There are several ways to take a screenshot on iPhone 6, including a way to take a screenshot if some button doesn’t work.
Method 1: Home and Lock Buttons
So, “holding two buttons” is a classic way to take a screenshot on an iPhone.
- Hold down the buttons at the same time “Home” and “Lock”. “Home” located at the bottom of the phone screen in the shape of a circle. “Lock” located on the side of the phone on the left;
- After pressing, the shooting sound should be heard, and the screen will appear on the display for a second, which can be edited immediately. This photo is automatically saved in the camera’s film.
Please note that this method only works for iPhones that have a Home button. For iPhone X, this method is not relevant
Method 2: Screenshot with AssistiveTouch
How to make a screen on iPhone 6s without using buttons?
To do this, you just need to activate the special control menu using the settings that are already on the iPhone.
- To get started, open “Settings” Press on “Basic.”
- Scroll down the selection menu and click on “Universal access”.
- After, find the section “Interaction”, Press on “AssistiveTouch”.
- Next, the configuration mode of this function will open. Activate the topmost button “AssistiveTouch” by touching the finger to the right.
Thus, the function for controlling the malfunction of the buttons on the phone is activated
Setting Assistive Touch
In order to comfortably use a special function, it must be configured.
- To get started, click on “Top level menu.” Next, a menu opens, with which you can control the phone without buttons. It consists of six items, which are depicted as icons.
- Just below the icons, there are special functions “Minus” and “A plus”, which control the number of possible functions displayed on the screen. About buttons “Minus” and “A plus” displays the number of icons “6 icons”, which can reach up to eight at a time. Pressing “A plus” positions that can be selected for insertion into the control panel are opened. Please note that two icons with the same function cannot be inserted at the same time.
- Click on any icon that was set automatically. Further, as in the previous paragraph, different positions that can be selected will be opened. Thereby replacing the icon that was automatically set by the phone. Select “Screenshot”.
- After setting the “Top Level Menu”, it is recommended to do “Configure actions.” Click on buttons One Touch, Double Touch, Long Press, 3D Touch and in the same way as described above, select the desired action command.
So, after all the actions performed, the control menu will appear on the screen. To create a screenshot, click on the icon “Screenshot”
Hopefully, now it has become clear how to screen on iPhone 6. To create a screenshot, it does not matter if the buttons work or not. But if everything works properly, you can make a screen in a matter of seconds.
How to make a screen on iPhone 6: all the ways
Apple worked out its operating system in the smallest details and added various features that simplify the use of the smartphone. One of these chips is the ability to make a screen. On iPhone 6, this operation is no different from all previous generations of the line. Let’s see how you can create a screenshot.
What is it for?
Creating a screenshot is a convenient opportunity for those who want to quickly and quickly save content from the screen in a couple of movements. The screen is saved in the usual image format and remains in your gallery. Thus, you can easily “capture” someone’s message, take a snapshot of alerts, and so on.
Standard features of the operating system include this function, as on the competitive platform. Android. You have two methods that allow you to make a screen on iPhone 6: holding down physical buttons or installing third-party applications. First, we will analyze the first option.
Create a screenshot with a combination of buttons
Throughout the procedure, two buttons are used. “Home” and “Power”. The first is located under the display on the front panel, and the second is on the upper end. Both keys must be clamped simultaneously and held for several seconds.
How to understand that you managed to make a screen screen on iPhone 6? Very simple. After holding the corresponding keys, the image on the screen should blink once. Also, the process will be accompanied by a corresponding camera shutter sound.
An entry will appear in the notification line stating that the screenshot has been saved in “Photo”. Open the gallery. A new folder with screenshots will appear in it, if you have not done them before. Such a chip appeared in recent updates to the operating system. Previously, screenshots were saved in a shared directory.
Screens after OS update
In iOS 11, developers introduced new features, including a built-in editor when creating a screenshot. You can make a screen on iPhone 6 after the update in the same way as before. However, after holding the buttons, you will see a small icon in the lower corner of the screen. Click on it to go to the image editing menu. Here you can immediately crop, rotate, apply a filter to the picture and quickly save it to the gallery. Now the user can quickly add captions to screenshots, which increases the range of use of pictures. you can send a picture to a friend, explain any actions to an inexperienced person who is far from you, sending a screen by mail or through a social network.
If you need advanced features, then welcome to the App Store. there you will find many applications that will allow you to make a screen on iPhone 6 or any other since the fifth generation.
A simple utility called Screenshots will help not only create screenshots, but also engage in their editing. Another similar application is Awesome Screenshots. Allows you to work with screenshots of web pages, quickly access them and scan their contents. It can be installed separately for the standard Safari browser. After that, you need to enable the extension in the settings so that the browser starts working with Awesome Screenshots.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone
reading time: 1 minute
The methods described in the article are suitable for most iPhone models, including: iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5S, 6, 6S, 7, 8, iPhone X.
Need to click at the same time Home (round button at the bottom of the screen) and lock button (in the upper end). The screenshot on the iPhone will be saved in the Camera Roll folder. where the pictures from the camera are placed.
Now open the Photos application, the captured screen image will be the last in the list.
You can take a picture with any programs and games. It is possible to take a screenshot of the iPhone screen even while using the camera or phone. To turn off the characteristic sound when creating a screenshot, just turn off the sound of the phone ringing.
How to take a screenshot on an iPhone without buttons
And this is also possible. In case any of the physical buttons does not work for you, you can still take a screen on an iPhone. This method is also suitable when you need to take screenshots at exactly the exact moment. To do this, enable the AssistiveTouch panel in the settings.
Open the “Settings“-“The main“. Find “Universal access“And activate”AssistiveTouch“.
A translucent button appears on the screen of the device, which can be moved anywhere.
If you click on it, the device control menu appears. You need to select “Apparatus“Then”Yet“And click on the item”Screenshot“. The screenshot on the iPhone is ready.
The AssistiveTouch menu in this screenshot will not be displayed. Now you know how to take a screenshot on an iPhone.
How to take a screenshot on an iPhone? Answer here
A screenshot is a useful feature, but not everyone knows how to make it. We’ll tell you 2 ways to create screen screenshots for iPhone owners.
How to take a screenshot on an iPhone: the easiest way.
You can take a screenshot on an iPhone with just two buttons. So:
1. Open the page or image whose screenshot you want to receive.
2. Simultaneously press the “Home” and “Sleep / Wake” (or “Power”) buttons. “Home”. a round button directly below the iPhone screen, “Sleep / Wake”. on the right panel of the case or on the top, if we talk about the iPhone 5S and older models. The screen will turn white for a split second, and a distinctive click will sound if the sound is not turned off.
3. Then go to “Photos”, click “Albums”, and then “Camera Roll” in the upper left corner of the screen and see the screenshot first in the list of images.
IPhone Screen with AssistiveTouch
If for some reason the iPhone buttons do not work, then you can use the AssistiveTouch application.
1. Open the “Settings” (gear image).
2. Go to the “Basic”.
3. Find “Universal Access” and click on it.
4. In the “Interaction” section is AssistiveTouch. Turn it on by moving the slider to the right and you will see a small gray square on the right side of the screen.
5. Open the page whose screenshot you want to take, and click on the gray square. A menu appears with several options.
6. Click “Device”, then “” and you will see the “Screenshot” button in the right part of the window. Click on it.
7. In the same way as in the first method ”, go to“ Camera Roll ”. The image will be the first in the list.
By the way, the described methods for creating screenshots work not only on the iPhone, but also on other iOS devices: iPad and iPod Touch.
How to take a screenshot on iPhone 6
Posted by rf-webmaestroPosted on 02/05/2018P Updated on 02/08/2019
Developers put so many functions into smartphones that many users do not have time to learn them. Some may never be needed, but many, when used correctly, make life easier. One of these features is the ability to take screenshots. With their help, you can quickly save or transfer to the interlocutor any information. In this article, we will tell you how to take a screenshot on iPhone 6, and give some useful tips on working with them.
The button combination laid down by Apple in the operating system at the beginning of the release of the iPhone has not changed since then. To make a touchscreen, you must simultaneously press the “Home” button and turn off the power. The smartphone at the same time emits the sound of the shutter of the classic camera. The picture created in this way is placed in the folder of the same name in the “Photo” program.
For the later 6S model, which uses 3D Touch force recognition technology, this combination will also work. Apple will stop using it only on the iPhone X, which has lost the physical Home button.
The second method, which allows to make the process of creating screenshots on iOS more convenient and productive, is much less known. It consists in using the auxiliary touch function, which displays an additional virtual button with its own control menu on the smartphone screen.
- From the desktop, open the iPhone settings. Go to the “Basic” section.
- We are looking for the universal access settings menu noted in the screenshot.
- Scroll to the “Interaction” section. In the list of available parameters we find the item indicated in the screenshot.
- Located at the top and marked with the number “1”, the switch activates the auxiliary touch function. By default, the screenshot button is located in the third-level submenu. Getting to her with such an arrangement is long and inconvenient. There are two ways to change the situation by optimizing the process of creating a touchscreen. In the subsection marked with the number “2” we can transfer it to the upper level. Three marked the option to configure events that occur when you click on the main floating button. Here you can set the parameters under which the screenshot will be created by one of the predefined action options.
Setting up Assistive Touch
Using the features listed in the previous paragraph, we will configure the Assistive Touch.
- By default, the top-level menu consists of six items shown in the screenshot. The frame indicates the area in which you can change the number of simultaneously displayed actions on the screen. Using the plus and minus signs, select the appropriate option. The menu contains from one to eight different actions, and two identical ones cannot be set. Having determined the quantity, select any icon from the indicated arrow and open an additional menu.
- We find the marked item and activate it to be placed on the first level.
- In the same way, actions for the virtual auxiliary touch button are selected from the same list. Depending on your preferences, you can choose to create a picture by double-tap or long press.
- The constant presence of a virtual button on the screen is not always convenient. However, in the system this moment is also provided. We drop in the universal access section to the very end of the screen. Open the item “Quick Commands” indicated in the screenshot.
- By clicking on the symbol of their three horizontal lines indicated by the arrow, we activate the movement of elements in the list located here. Dragging to the top position of the Assistive Touch, once again tap on it so that a blue checkmark appears. As a result, a triple press on the Home button will cause an additional control element to appear on the screen. You can hide it with the same gesture or set the “Quick Commands” action in the above menu.
As promised, we’ll talk about some of the features of iOS that allow you to speed up the exchange of information in which you want to send a screenshot.
In order not to edit the finished screenshot, when you need to quickly indicate to the interlocutor the sequence of actions in the phone settings, we will resort to a little trick. Hold your finger on the desired item and take a picture. As a result, as shown by the arrow in the picture, it will be highlighted in gray.
After the last major iOS update, the finished screenshot in the form of a thumbnail appears for some time in the corner of the screen. By clicking on it, you can open the editing tools and add the necessary notes.
If you hold your finger on the thumbnail, the “Share” menu opens, as shown in the following picture. With it, you can immediately send a picture from the main screen to the interlocutor, without wasting time looking for her in the “Photo” program.
The screenshot creation function is implemented in iOS so well that third-party developers do not even try to create any competing product. In the App Store, you can find only editors that allow you to glue pictures into a tape. The value of such an action is quite doubtful, since any messenger allows you to send a series of photos in one message.
The below will allow you to learn more about how screenshots are taken on the iPhone 6 or any other version of the “apple” smartphones.