How to install and download WhatsApp on iPad?
The WhatsApp application uses a huge number of people on the entire planet. As a rule, every average person in the arsenal has not only a smartphone, a computer but also a tablet. Convenient when access to programs is provided from all gadgets. In this article we’ll talk about how to download WA on iPad.
The world popularity of the WhatsApp application is due not only to the fact that the connection in the chat is free.
- Diversify text communication by adding media files, gifs, smiles to it;
- Make a call to contact not only sound, but also with video;
- Send a voice message.
In addition to this, the application has a simple and enjoyable intensity for the eyes and ensures the safety of correspondence by encrypting data.
Whatsapp is considered as a “social network in your ” because it allows:
How to install WhatsApp on iPad?
Surely, the first problem that occurs with iPad users when installing WhatsaApp on iPad is the lack of a version of the tablet in the App Store. Over, unlike other programs available to the iPhone, the application cannot be found when the program display only iPhone.When you try to install the program from the iTunes, will also give an error.
To go around all these obstacles, we will have to perform several simple actions:
- Open the iTunes program on your Windows or MAC computer and go to the ITUNES Store section.
- In it, find the WhatsApp program itself and download it to your computer
After that, you will need to resort to the help of a third.Party IFUNBOX program (you can download here), which is available for both Windows and Mac. This program is essentially a manager for iOS devices by analogy with iTunes.
- Connect the iPad to the computer and make sure that it is determined in ifunbox.
- Click on the key to install the application and use the search Find the installation file.IPA WhatsApp program, which was loaded from iTunes Store.
- After successfully performing the procedure, the WhatsApp program will appear on the iPad screen.
However, it will still be impossible to use the program on the iPad, since when starting it will report that it is not designed to work on the tablet:
Now you will need the iPhone on which either not installed or deleted the WhatsApp program is deleted. Please note that after removing WhatsApp with the iPhone, during subsequent installation, it is impossible to restore a copy of these correspondence from iCloud. A standard window registration window should appear on the phone.
After the application confirms your phone number and sends a message with the confirmation code in SMS, finish setting up and connect the iPhone to a computer with an Ifunbox running program.
Now connect the iPad to the computer again and start the IFUNBOX program. Similarly, go to the WhatsApp program folder and download into it folders copied from the iPhone.
It remains only to restart the program on the iPad and start using it.
Please note that WhatsApp will not work on both devices in parallel, messages will come only to the device on which the WhatsApp program was used by the last.
How to install WhatsApp on iPad (mini, Air) without jailbreak
Whatsapp is now one of the ten most popular messengers for mobile devices. Both for Android and IOS platform. True, it is now available only for iPhone smartphones, but the developers undeservedly deprived the owner of the iPad and iPod Touch tablets and IPod Touch players. I will now tell you a working method how to download, download and install WhatsApp on iPad without without jailbreak. For those who do not know, Jailbreak is an IOS software operation that gives full access to the iPad file system and is not fully supported by the manufacturer. After this procedure, the WhatsApp installation is held in the usual way “without a bitch and a bitch”. But we will not resort to Jeilbreik and do everything without him. The WhatsApp installation procedure for the tablet is completely identical for the iPad player.
To work, we need a computer or laptop with the installed iTunes program and the iPhone smartphone with an already activated messenger.
Download and install the IFUNBOX file manager for its operating room from here.
We launch the ITUNES program. From the App Store store, as usual, download the WhatsApp application.
The downloaded package will be in the IPA format in the download folder. As a rule, this is a directory:
C: \ Users \ Username \ My Music \ iTunes \ iTunes Media \ Mobile Applications
~/Music/iTunes/iTunes media/mobile applications/
We connect your iPad or IPOD Touch player to the computer and start the IFUNBOX program. After that, in the fanbox, click the Install App button on the panel at the top. In the window that opens, you need to select the IPA file saved on the desktop with WhatsApp and click the opening button. The WhatsApp program will start to load your device. After it is loaded. Start WhatsApp. The program will require activation. Choose a method through SMS. For this, we need iPhone.
Disconnect the iPad and connect the iPhone smartphone with the activated version of WhatsApp to a computer. Launch IFUNBOX. In the panel on the left in the device list, select a smartphone, and in it is the USER Application WhatsApp:
We are interested in two Documents and Library folders. We copy them too to our desktop.
Disconnect the iPhone from the computer and connect the iPad tablet or the iPod Touch player again. On it, we also open the User Application WhatsApp folder in the fanbox and copy the Documents and Library folders in it from the desktop, which we took from the iPhone.
Ready! Whatsapp on your iPad is successfully installed and activated. You can safely use it.
How to install WhatsApp on iPad or iPod Touch with Jailbreak?
Open Cydia on iPad or iPod Touch and go to the Search tab.
Find the Whatspad tweak spreading through the Bigboss repository. Install it. Twik for download is available absolutely free.
Download and install the free file manager Ifunbox for PC or Mac.
How To Install WhatsApp On IPad Without using iPhone & JailBreak 2019
Connect the iPad or iPod Touch to PC or Mac via a USB cable.
Launch iTunes and go to the App Store tab. Find the WhatsApp application and download it on PC or Mac.
Open IFUNBOX and click the “Install” button “.
Indicate the Directory with the IPA-File IFunBox:
And press the “Open” button, after which the process of installing the application on the iOS device will begin.
After the installation process is completed, calmly start the Whatspad Cydia on the iPad or iPod Touch. At the first launch, as on the iPhone, you will need to enter the current mobile phone number.
Features of whatsApp on a tablet
Compared to the version for smartphones, WhatsApp on tablets offers several advantages:
- With a large screen, the application integration expansion expands. The settings of the group are not displayed in a new window, but is displayed on the right;
- Print with a large screen itself, look for the necessary files and stickers, quickly find chats becomes easier;
- If you have already installed WhatsApp on another smartphone, you do not need a SIM card to work the application.
How to install WhatsApp on iPad: step.By.Step instructions
An important point, to use this method, you should not only have iPad in use, but also iPhone. If you do not have it, then you can try to recreate it on special emulators of mobile devices.
In order to understand how to install WhatsApp on iPad perform the following procedure:
- To get started, you need to download the WhatsApp application from a stationary version.
- Then you will need to download and install the IFUNBOX application.
- Using this application, you will need to install a messenger, for this you need to connect the iPadk PC and run the application.
- IFUNBOX immediately after starting, click on the installation button.
- Find it yourself where the WhatsApp installation file is stored, and therefore it will be the easiest solution to “go down” into the root of the system disk of your device and enter in the “WhatsApp” search bar ”.
- If you have several files in the search results, then you need the one whose extension “.IPA “.
- At the end of the installation, the WhatsApp icon will appear on your desktop, but the instruction does not end there, since this label will not work.
- Now you need to install youriphone.
- If the application has already been installed on it, completely delete it, and then reinstall it.
- During the installation, you should be offered to register by phone number, if instead you are offered to restore the account from iCloud, then refuse and reinstall the application again.
- Then start the messenger and activate it through SMS.
- Now connect theimiphone to the computer and use the programfunbox program.
- Here on the panel on the left, select the “UsERApplication” item, and whatsApp on the right.
- From here, copy the folders and “Library” folders and save them somewhere on the computer.
- Now connect the iPad again and start ifunbox.
- Repeat the twelfth step.
- From here, completely delete the “Documents” and “Library”, and move instead, those who copied before.
After that, whatsApp has long to make money on your iPad.If it does not start, then try to restart the device, and try again. If even after rebooting it does not work, then most likely you made a mistake somewhere and you need to start again.
Whatsapp for “iPad
“WhatsApp” was developed for phones, so installing it on an “iPad” through an official application store will not work. The version of the program intended for the iPad can not be found here. The installation process consists of several stages. The following methods are used to download the application to the tablet:
- Performing a jailbreak of the device. After that, download the Bigboss utility. With its help, the messenger is loaded.
- Download iFunbox. It can be found in the iTunes service. This software product performs the conductor functions.
How to Install WhatsApp on iPad without Jailbreak
When installing the application by the second method, the user has the right to receive technical support for his tablet. Ipad warranty is not interrupted.
This option is considered simpler, when it is implemented, you will not have to do jailbreak.
Is it possible to put WhatsApp on iPad
By and large, this messenger is not inferior to Weibar in its capabilities, but in some positions and surpasses it. But the lack of version for installation on the iPad is considered to be the main drawback of this popular application.
Why there is no version of WhatsApp for iPad, the application developer does not report. There is no official information about this and from Apple. They say that the reason is the lack of specialists responsible for the promotion of the messenger on this platform, and at present the company is just engaged in the selection of staff. There are also rumors that the development is already being conducted, but on the nose is 2021, and the possible date of the appearance of the option for the iPad is nowhere to be said. So when whatsApp for iPad comes out, you can only guess and assume.
Many consider the version with a shortage of qualified personnel unlikely, since the amateur version of the messenger, as well as the telephone version, installed “correctly”, works impeccably on the apple tablet. This means that any hardware restrictions have nothing to do with the version of the operating system.
Therefore, the question is whether there is a version of WhatsApp for the iPad, it freezes in the air: officially. No, but the ability to install the application exists, even without the availability of iPhone, without Apple Mac, without the need to use jailbreak.
Of course, the attempt to install WhatsApp on the tablet from the App Store will end to no avail. To achieve the desired, you will have to use a number of manipulations, which we will talk about. Is it worth trying? Of course, because on a large screen to work many times more comfortable, including with messages.
How to install WhatsApp on iPad and iPod Touch:
Open iTunes and download the official application from AppStore
Transfer the iPa file of the downloaded program to the desktop. File Location: for Mac. ~/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications/for Windows. C: \ Users \ Username \ Itunes \ iTunes Media \ Mobile Applications \
Connect your iPad/iPod Touch to the computer and open Ifunbox
Go to the Ifunbox Classic tab and click on the Install App button, then indicate the new arrangement of the iPa file and click “Open”
Launch the application on the iPad or iPod Touch and activate the program using your i-smartphone: enter your phone number to which activation SMS will come
The procedure does not end there, since now it is necessary to manually transfer the activation data from the iPhone to the iPad/iPod Touch
Connect the iPhone with the activated version of WhatsApp to the computer and run IFunbox
Select the USER Application and WhatsApp in the list on the right
Copy Documents and Library folders on your desktop
Schag 10: Disconnect the iPhone from the computer and connect the i-planet or I-player, then delete both folders in the same section on it, and put in their place those that were previously copied to the desktop.
That’s all! You have a working WhatsApp on iPad or iPod Touch.