How To Install Play Market On Honor
Download and Install Google Play Store on Huawei Chinese Phones via APK File
- Go to the Huawei / Honor app drawer.
- Find the Settings app and tap on it.
- Next, you need to select “Advanced settings”.
- Click “Security” and then click “Enable installation from unknown sources.” You can also check out our guide on how to enable unknown sources on Huawei.
- You will see a notification “This file type may harm your device”. Just ignore this as it is completely safe. Click “OK” to continue.
- Upload the following 3 files to your device storage.
- Google Play Store. Download
- Google Play Services. Download
- Google Services Framework. Download
- After downloading, you need to install all three files one by one.
- After successful installation, go to the applications section and launch the Google Play Store.
- Sign in to your Google account to start using the services. If you don’t have a Google account, create a new one.
How to Download and Install Google Play Store on Any Huawei and Honor Device
There are three different ways to download and install the Play Store on Huawei and Honor smartphones. All three methods are SIMple, and every Huawei user can do it easily. Choose the one that suits you best.
How to download and install the Google Play Store on Chinese Honor smartphones
Huawei is one of the leading smartphone manufacturers in China. This Chinese smartphone manufacturer is well known for offering high quality phones at an affordable price.
But because of a strong belief in patriotism, the Chinese government prohibits the use of other countries’ products and services. Sometimes, products from other countries must pass several conditions to enter China. So the reason China has its own web browser, social networking sites and more.
Also, smartphones sold in China are not included in Google services. So, if you purchased a Huawei Honor smartphone in China, you may not find any of the Google services like Play Store, Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Chrome, Google Play Services and others. There is no need to worry further as we have a detailed guide to Download and Install Google Play Store on Chinese Honor phones.
Download and Install Google Play Store on Chinese Huawei Phones via GSM Installer
- Go to the Huawei / Honor app drawer.
- Find the Settings app and tap on it.
- Next, you need to select “Advanced settings”.
- Click on “Security” and then click on “Enable installation from unknown sources”.
- You will see a notification “This file type may harm your device”. Just ignore this as it is completely safe. Click “OK” to continue.
- Now you need to download and install GSM Installer on your EMUI device.
- When finished, download the APK file from the Google Play Store from here to your Huawei mobile.
- Find the APK file and install it following the onscreen instructions.
- After successful installation, launch the Google Play Store app and login using your Google credentials.
Download and Install Google Play Store on Huawei Phones via Google Installer
This is another method by which Chinese Huawei phone users can install the Google Play Store. Here, users need to download the Google Installer APK and configure app settings to install the Play Store. The same has been explained in detail in the following steps. Also a quick guide to installing Google Play Store via Google Installer.
- Download Google Installer APK and Google Play Store APK from here to your storage device.
- Enable unknown sources from device settings.
- Now find the Google Installer APK file using the file manager on your Huawei mobile.
- Once you find it, click on it and follow the onscreen instructions to install it on your device.
- After successful installation, open the Google Installer app. On the home screen, you will see a large blue circle. Click on it.
- Then click on the yellow circle.
- Now you need to install Google Services Framework on your device.
- Click on the red button and accept the terms and conditions and grant all permissions.
- Now search for Google Play Store APK and install it.
You can start installing Google apps on your Android device. We recommend that you install Google Play Services first and then continue with the Play Store, Maps and other Google apps. Enjoy!
How to install Google Play and other Google services on Huawei smartphones
The spread of the coronavirus has recently become the main topic that is discussed in all industries, raising its importance to the absolute. As a result, the previous trend, centered around Huawei and its confrontation with the US authorities, has receded not even into the background, but into the background. In any case, for those who do not use the equipment of the Chinese brand. But those who nevertheless decided to buy it, now by hook or by crook are trying to bypass the imposed restrictions and still install Google services. To their delight, this can be done and, most importantly, quite easily and quickly.
Google has banned the installation of its services on Huawei smartphones, but there is a way to get around the ban
Suddenly for everyone on the web, a new tool has appeared that allows you to install Google Play on Huawei. It’s called Chat Partner. I say “unexpected” because a previous tool that served the same purpose was blocked at the request of Google. The search giant, having learned that the users of the devices of the Chinese brand had the opportunity to circumvent the ban, revoked the license for the Android application from the application that installed Google services. Fortunately, Chat Partner is now completely free to download.
How to install Google Pay on Huawei
- If you do not know where to get Chat Partner, download the Chat Partner utility on your Huawei smartphone without the support of Google services;
- Launch Chat Partner and on the main screen of the application, click Detect Device;
- Then click Repair Now and wait for the installation of Google services;
Installing Google services on Huawei smartphones is possible again. But how long?
- Complete the installation by pressing the activation key;
- Log in with your Google account;
- Open Google Play and install the apps you want.
Huawei releases new smartphones, but at the same time forgets to update old and not very old.
The process of installing Google services using Chat Repair is actually pretty straightforward and straightforward. The only thing that confuses me a little is the need to go through authorization right in the application window. I understand that this is not a phishing page, but this may not be obvious to everyone. Therefore, if you try to install Google services in this way, be careful and remember that all actions, especially when entering a login and password from your account, you perform at your own peril and risk.
How to install Google Mobile Services
Huawei decided to compete with Google and launched its own search engine.
Despite the fact that this method of installing Google services is working and, unlike most others, as SIMple as possible, it is important to understand that its use is not entirely legal. The fact is that Huawei does not buy a license for its services from Google, and therefore has no right to use them in its smartphones. Therefore, Google at any time can not only revoke the certificate from Chat Partner, prohibiting its operation, but also block the Google Mobile Services installed with it on Huawei devices. Therefore, when installing Google services, immediately set yourself up for the fact that, most likely, it is temporary.
Chat Partner does not work
Just a few days after the launch of Chat Partner, complaints from users began to appear on the Internet, reporting that Chat Partner would not start. The reasons did not have to go far. As it turned out, it was Google that blocked a new way to install Google Play services on Huawei smartphones. The company has acted in full compliance with US law, which restricts its cooperation with Huawei, which is under sanctions. The only surprise is how quickly Google reacted to what was happening, revoking the certificate from Chat Partner and blocking its applications on the devices of the Chinese brand.
Some apps from Huawei’s AppGallery don’t work without Google Play
We have already mentioned that Google blocks applications on Huawei smartphones. Google Play Protect antivirus, which is part of Google Mobile Services, scans devices for installed software and a certificate issued by Google. If there is no certificate, and the services and applications of the search giant are installed, the company SIMply blocks them. As a result, justice, according to Google, triumphs, and violators are left with nothing.
How to install apps on Huawei
Petal Search is Huawei’s new app search engine
However, now, in order to install applications that are not in AppGallery on Huawei smartphones, it is absolutely not necessary to act against Google’s rules. Huawei recently unveiled its new service called Petal Search. It can be downloaded directly from AppGallery. It is a universal search engine that searches for the applications the user needs on various Internet sites like APKPure, APKMirror, etc., from where they can be downloaded without problems. It is interesting that in this way you can even download Google Play to your device, but remember that all actions you perform at your own peril and risk.
How to install Google services on Huawei and Honor. Instruction. Prelude
To install Google services on your Huawei or Honor smartphone, you need:
- Download the necessary files from Yandex.Disk / Cloud
- Install and update HUAWEI HiSute software from the official website
- Back up all the data you need from your smartphone
- Reset smartphone settings to factory settings
- Set the screen fade settings to “never”
- Be patient
As soon as the whole set is assembled, we can start!
Method using OTG / HUAWEI Nano Memory Card
- Create a folder “Backup” in the root folder of the flash drive / memory card
- Open the archive “Huawei-Honor-Google.Zip” and follow the following path: Huawei-Honor-Google / google apps lzplay.Zip. The folder “lzplay_2019-10-10” located here is copied to the folder “Backup”
You can do this without using a PC
- We connect a USB flash drive via an OTG cable / insert a memory card into the phone
- We go to “Settings”. We find through the search bar “Backup and Restore” and click on it
- Select “Data backup”
- In the welcome window “Backups” click “Next”, “Accept”, “External storage”
- Selecting a USB drive / Memory card
- Click “Restore”
- If asked, enter the password
How to install play market on honor
Method using PC:
- Go to settings
- We drive in the search bar “HDB”
- Click “Allow HiSute access to HDB”
- We translate the toggle switch “Allow HiSuite access to HDB” in the active position
- Open the archive “Huawei-Honor-Google.Zip” and follow the following path: Huawei-Honor- Google / google apps lzplay.Zip. Copy the “lzplay_2019-10-10” folder located here to “C: \ Users \ YOUR ACCOUNT \ Documents \ HiSuite \ backup”
- Turn on and update HiSuite
- Connect to PC using a cord
- We give the right to transfer files
- Allow HiSuite to use HDB by clicking “OK” in the pop-up window
- If nothing is touched, then the HiSuite welcome window will open. In it we need to click “Next”, “Accept” and “Allow”
- An 8-digit code will appear on the screen
- A code entry field is already waiting for us. Enter and click “Connect”
- In the HiSuite home window that opens, click “Restore”, “Restore”
- Enter the confirmation password and click “OK”
- After completing the process, click “Finish”. Hisuite is no longer needed
- Open the archive “Huawei-Honor-Google.Zip”. We pass along the path: Huawei-Honor-Google / google apps lzplay.Zip. Copy the “Google Installation” folder to the root folder of the smartphone
If you can’t just “drag” the file from the archive directly to your phone. Drag it to any place on your PC and then copy it to your smartphone
- We don’t need a PC anymore. You can disconnect the device
Ordinary hard workers have little interest until the US-China trade war. But before the absence of Google services, good smartphones do! The instructions below will tell you in detail how to breathe Google soul into a Huawei smartphone. For those who cannot read the instructions, there is a video instruction. IMPORTANT: method WORKS on smartphones Huawei Mate 30 Pro, Honor View 30 Pro, Honor 9X, Huawei P40 Pro, Huawei P40, Huawei P40 Lite and tablet Huawei MediaPad M6. Method DOES NOT WORK on Honor 30 Pro, Honor 30, Honor 30S, Honor 9A, Honor 9C, Honor 9S. ATTENTION! New instructions are here. https://mobiltelefon.ru/post_1595687990.html
Continuation the same for everyone
- After the previous manipulations, the application “G” should appear on the working screen. Click, give all permissions
- Close “G” and all other running applications
- Run “G” and press the blue button to start the process under the list. We are waiting for the first error and move on
- We launch the “Files” application or another SIMilar file manager. Go to the tab “Categories”, “Internal memory”
- Find the “Google Installation” folder and install applications from the first to the sixth. At the first request for permission to install applications, put a tick “Do not ask again” and click “Allow”
- Close all active windows
- Open application “G” and click on the big blue button below the list. In the pop-up window, press the blue smaller button
- Collapse “G”
- Open “Settings”, “Users and accounts”, click on “Add an account”, “Google”. We answer “OK” to the warning about the older version
- We select “Existing”, wait, enter the mail and password. Click “Next”. If asked to enter through the site, click “Next” and log in in the window that opens. There may be delays when choosing the option to confirm login via SMS. Do not hesitate to click “Send again”
- If you have several Google accounts, you should drive everything in at this stage. There will be no such opportunity further
- Close all open applications
- Open “Files” and install the application at number 7. Errors will start to come to the notification curtain. This is the norm
- Open “Play Market” and install “Device ID” from the developer “VTechno” (white droid on a purple background)
- Close all active applications
- We launch “Device ID” and see the values in the first two positions. We do absolutely nothing with this data. So far, the very fact of their presence is important to us. Minimize the application
- Open “Settings”, “Applications”, “Applications”, look for “Google Play Services”. If the value in the “Version” field is 20.XX.XX. Click “Delete”, “OK”. If 19.XX.XX. Restart the device and wait until it updates to 20.XX.XX
- Open “Files” and install application number 8
- Open “Device ID” and make sure there is a value in the “Google Service Framework” field
- Close all applications
- Open “Settings”, “Applications”, “Applications”, click on the three dots in the upper right corner, select “Show system”. Search for and click on “Google Services Framework”. Next, go to the “Memory” section and click “Clear cache”, “Reset”, “OK”.
- Open “Device ID”. Make sure there is no value for “Google Services Framework”
If the value is still in place: close and open “Device ID”. If it still hasn’t disappeared, repeat step 21
- Reboot the device
- Checking “Device ID”. The value “Google Services Framework” must be assigned
If not assigned, you should wait for the assignment
- Open “Settings”, “Applications”, “Applications” and delete “Google Play Services”
- Open “Files” and install application number 9
Install Google Services in HONOR 9C. How do I download and install Google services on HONOR 9C? (April 2020)
How do I install Google Apps on HONOR 9C? How do I load Google Services into HONOR 9C? How do I install Google services on HONOR 9C? How do I get the Play Store on HONOR 9C? How to install Google Play Store in HONOR 9C?
Welcome, in this guide we will show you how to get Google Mobile Services on your HONOR 9C, as we know the latest Huawei smartphones do not have Google Apps pre-installed. Follow our guide step by step and you should be able to use Google on your HONOR 9C seamlessly. Remember that you do this at your own peril and risk, because these files are not available from official sources, in our case everything works fine, but you still have to be careful. Let’s start!
- First you need to download the Huawei.Zip file. You can find it here https://drive.Google.com/file/d/1sgl98duI_fMVFwikBJcZD8ortTeZRcpU/view
- If you have already downloaded, now Download this file to flash. Disk or any other external storage. Which you can connect to your HONOR 9C via USB C port.
- Good thing you have downloaded and Upload Huawei.Zip now, connect external storage devices for HONOR 9C using USB-C.
- Take HONOR 9C and open files.
- Go to categories.
- Click on USB stick.
- Press and hold Huawei.Zip.
- Select from the menu below.
- Right now select Extract to and in this window leave it with Current Directory and click Ok.
- A new folder called Huawei has been created. We will go to it shortly, but now we will return to the main screen and enter the settings.
- Go with System Updates and then Backup Restore.
- Select Data Backup, click Next and agree.
- Select External storage and USB storage.
- Here’s just one option with the Huawei Mate 30 Pro, so click Backup.
- Select the item “Select all” and confirm the selection with the button “Restore”.
- When the restore is complete, you must use the Finish button.
- Now we have to go back to our extracted Huawei folder, so now do the same from 4 to 6 and enter the Huawei folder.
- And we will go through the Google Services installation processes. Click on the first file 001-Google Play.
- Right here I recommend leaving the checkbox to “Don’t ask me again” because with each subsequent install we no longer have to confirm this step, and as you saw, we have 7 files to install, so it will just be faster in end use the Allow button.
- And now everything will look the same, that is, we open files with the original name from 002 to 004, click the “Install” button and after the installation process is completed, the “Finish” button.
- Now go back to the home screen and find the app with a big G on a white background, open it and click “Activate”.
- Click on Allow, and right now, click 2 times on the blue Chinese phrase and get out of here.
- Then we go to settings again. But this time we have to enter users and accounts.
- Add an account and use your Google account, then click OK, add your Google account. Clicking “Existing”.
- Wait a little, and right now you can enter the system using your E-mail and password, in the end, confirm your choice with the “Login” button.
- We have to wait a bit and press the “Next” button.
- So now go back to Huawei file, follow 4-6 steps.
- We return to the installation process, i.E. Do exactly the same as in step 20, except for applications 005, 006 and 007.
- We’re getting close now, we need to reboot our HONOR 9C. Press and hold the power button until then. Until 2 buttons appear. Restart and turn off the power, of course hit Restart and use Touch to restart.
- You can open the Play Store right now and enjoy it on your HONOR 9C. As you can see, there is a small problem, I will show you how to fix it. If you don’t mind this, you can use Google Services, but if that annoys you, take a look at the next step.
- Go to Settings, go to the Applications section and click Applications again.
- Click in the upper right corner, select “Show system process” and in the search field enter “Google”.
- Go to all of these Google Services, click on Notifications and Turn off notifications using this switch.
- Eventually, you can erase the Google search box. Go to the end of the list, where a Chinese app with a capital G appears, and uninstall it.
- That’s it, if you have any questions, feel free to write to our Instagram or YouTube! It was nice to help you.
If this solution helped you, share it with others to help them, and subscribe to our pages at. And Instagram
Another way to install the Google Play Store involves more serious interference with the system software of the device than following the instructions suggested in the article above. In fact, you need to manually place the APK file of the application in the system directory and specify the appropriate permissions for the module to work correctly in the future.
For its implementation, the above requires Superuser privileges and the presence of a file manager with root access in the device:
- Root rights are obtained by various methods, and the choice of a specific aLGorithm for performing an operation depends on the device model and the Android version under which the device operates.
Perhaps, instructions from the following material will help in solving this issue:
One of the links to download APK files of the latest versions of ES Explorer:
Download the APK file of the Google Play Store from the Internet in exactly the same way as described in “Method 1” above in the article. After downloading, copy the received to the device memory.
- Launch ES Explorer and activate root access. To do this, we call the main application menu by touching the three dashes at the top of the screen on the left, and activate the switch opposite the “Root Explorer” item. To the request of the privilege manager we answer “PROVIDE”.
We follow the path of the location of the Google Play APK file and rename the distribution kit to Phonesky.APK. (Long press on the icon to highlight the file. Item “Rename” in the menu at the bottom of the screen).
Select the renamed package and select “Copy” from the bottom menu. Open the main menu of the Explorer and tap on the item “Device” in the section “Local storage” of the list of options to go to the root directory of the device’s memory.
Open the “system” directory, then go to the “app” folder. Touching “Insert”.
Select the Phonesky.APK placed in the system folder, select “” in the action menu and then “Properties”.
We tap the “Change” button next to the “Permissions” item, uncheck the checkboxes until the picture is reached as in the area (2) of the screenshot below, then touch “OK”.
Close ES Explorer and be sure to reboot the Android device.
Next, go to “Settings” Android and open the section “Applications”, tap on “Google Play Store”.
Go to the “Memory” section, where we clear the cache and data by pressing the appropriate buttons.
Google Play installation methods
The instructions below assume the installation of the Google App Store using various tools. The choice of a specific method should be carried out depending on the reason for the absence of a component in the OS (how it was removed or was not integrated into the system initially), as well as on the type of firmware (official / custom) that controls the operation of the device.
The most correct solution would be to step by step implementation of each of the methods recommended below until a positive result is achieved.
Owners of Android devices who have installed unofficial (custom) firmware, at least downloaded from the websites of the teams that developed these solutions, do not find their usual Google applications and services in their devices. This is an understandable situation. The policy of the “corporation of good” prohibits romodels from integrating these components into their products.
To get Google Play on a device running almost any custom firmware, you should use a solution from the OpenGapps project. The material on our website has already discussed this product and there are instructions for integrating it into the device.
Installing Google Play on an Android device
In fact, it is rather difficult to give an unequivocal answer to the question: “How to install Play Market on Android and connect other Google services?” Too many different devices and variants of their firmware exist today. At the same time, the main ways of integrating the Store, described below, in most cases, allow you to solve the specified problem.
The easiest way to install the Play Market is to deploy in the OS environment a kind of distribution kit of this Android application. The APK file.
Unfortunately, the instructions described below are not effective in all cases, but it makes sense to try the following steps first.
- Download the Google Play APK file and place it in the device’s memory or on its removable storage. On the Internet you can find a lot of resources offering to download, we will use one of the most famous and proven. Apkmirror.
- Follow the link above, click on the download icon opposite the name “Google Play Store” (it is advisable to choose the newest version).
On the next page, follow the link-name of the downloaded file in the “Download” section.
Then press the button “DOWNLOAD APK”.
We are waiting for the download to complete and then copy the received to the internal storage or to the memory card of the Android device.
We activate the option “Install from unknown sources” on the Android device. To do this, you need to find the item of the same name in the “Settings” of the OS (in most cases it is present in the “Security” section).
Next, we translate the switch located opposite the name “Unknown sources” to the “On” position and confirm the request.
Open any file manager for Android and go to the location of the Play Store APK file. Launch the installation by tapping on the package name. In the window with the choice of action, click “Install”, and then touch the button of the same name on the screen-request to start the installation.
Waiting for the installation to complete, after which you can launch the application by tapping “OPEN” on the installer’s final screen. You can also open the Store using the Play Market icon that appears in the list of applications.
If any errors appear during the operation of the Play Store installed as a result of the above steps, you can use the following instructions to eliminate them:
Google service and app installers
An excellent example of the successful application of the above approach is Meizu smartphones running the Flyme Android shell. We have already considered the issue of installing the Google App Store in Meizu devices, and it is most advisable for their owners to use the recommendations from the article:
Within the framework of this material, we will consider in detail the integration of Google Play and other services of the “corporation of good” into common Xiaomi devices running the China-version of OC MIUI. Owners of other devices with “non-standard” versions of Android (models produced for sale exclusively in China, “clones” and counterfeits for well-known brands, etc.) can try to act by analogy with the aLGorithm below.
- Open the App Store application by tapping on its icon on the MIUI desktop. Next, enter the query “Google” in the search field and touch the button “Search”.
Scroll through the list of results and open the last item marked with a green icon. The tool we need is displayed at the top of the list on the next screen, you can recognize it by the icon (3), which should be selected by tap.
Click “Install” on the tool page in the “App Store”. We are waiting for the installation to complete. The “Install” button will change its name to “Open”, press it. Next, you need to touch the large blue circle located at the bottom of the screen.
We manage the process by doing the following:
- Click “Install” under the offer to install “Google Services Framework”. We are waiting for the installation to complete, touch “Done”.
In the same way as the above components, install the “Google Account Manager”;
Further “Google Play services”;
Google Calendar Sync;
Google Contacts Sync;
And finally, “Google Play Store”.
At this stage, the installation of core Google services, including the App Store, is virtually complete. By tapping “Done” on the screen with the notification “Google Play Store Installed succsessfully” we get to the service installation tool page, where there is a red circle, touch it. Then we click on the blue inscription from the hieroglyphs and then allow the launch of Google Play by selecting “Accept” in the request window that appears at the bottom of the screen.
As a result, we get a smartphone with the Play Store installed, as well as other Google services that provide opportunities that have become familiar to almost all users of Android devices.
The most radical method for obtaining components missing in the mobile operating system is replacing the type / version of the Android device firmware with another OS version in which these software modules were implemented by the developers. For example, for devices from well-known Chinese brands (Xiaomi, Meizu, Huawei), the most logical and effective solution to many tasks, including getting the Play Market and other Google services, is to switch from China OS assemblies to Global firmware, of course. If any, issued by the manufacturer for a specific model.
- Android firmware is a vast topic, and answers to many questions regarding reinstalling the most popular mobile OS can be found in a dedicated section on our website: