How to Monitor an iPhone without Jailbreaking
How to put a ringtone on the iPhone without a computer
The most effective way to install a ringtone on the iPhone without a computer, in what format there should be music, where it can be taken from. Detailed instructions for working with Garage Band, features of the use of third.Party software.
Despite the fact that iOS itself reads music files in MP3, FLAC, AAC, for ringtones you can use exclusively M4R. It is relevant not only for the iPhone, but also for iPod, iPad. In quality, M4R is no different from MP3 or AAC, which causes outrage among users of “apple” gadgets.
There are several reasons for choosing different from the common format in Apple:
- Economic benefit. There is a maximum of the chances that only licensed ringtones in the iPhone will be used, and this is the profit and their creators and Apple itself.
- The ability to stand out. Another way to become “not like everyone else”, which is natural for all “apple” products. While the rest of the smartphones take any music, iPhones require exclusively M4R.
Just edit mp3 in M4R will not work. The format will not change. It is necessary to transform through the converter or other software. The most reliable way from the first years of IPhone is considered iTunes, but this program is installed only on the computer and requires synchronization. Its other minus is unstable work on Windows.
An important nuance: iTunes transforms mp3 into m4a. After that, the file must be additionally renamed by making the desired format. M4R. Otherwise, putting a melody on the call will not work.
To download your melody on the call, you will require three programs installed on the smartphone: the file application, the Apple Brand program called GarageBand and the boot manager. Offline. Offline. Instead of the last application, you can use any other similar utility.
The above actions can be done in other ways (not through a mobile browser). The main thing is to use the GarageBand application and move the audio recording to the GarageBand File Transfer folder.
How to create a song for a call on the phone without PC
If you do not want to use a computer and perform a lot of unnecessary actions, take note of the following methods of installing a ringtone on the iPhone, which are rightfully considered the simplest.
With the help
The most affordable way to install your own ringtone on the Apple device still involves the use of auxiliary.
To do this, you need to perform the following steps:
It is done! Now this song will appear in the “Sounds” section of the mood menu, where it can be installed on the call.
Find and purchase ringtone in iTunes is an official and fastest way for iPhone. There is only one minus and it consists in the need to pay, although someone may not like it and the lack of the opportunity to edit downloaded melodies.
To buy a track in iTunes, you need to go along the following path: “Settings” “Sounds” “Rington” “Sounds Shop”.
After acquiring the audio, you can immediately put it on a call. To do this, select the option “Make a default ringtone” and save changes.
Stage 3. Determination of the boundaries of the segment of the melody
It is worth noting that after fixing the temporary boundaries of the installed melody, it is advisable to listen to the song and, if necessary, change its duration.
A method without a computer
To do this, you will need some cloud storage where you will pour a song and the Garageband installed on the iPhone iPhone.
Download the track from the “Cloud” to the GarageBand File Transfers folder located in the “files”:
Then open Garageband and create a new track. You can choose absolutely any tool. There is no difference.
Immediately make an automatic number of measures by pressing a plus in the upper right corner of the screen:
Then open the list of lups and in the “Files” section, select the track you downloaded:
Throw it into an automatically created path with a long slippage:
Here you can cut the song as you like.
Then return to the GarageBand project list (left upper button) and a long slip by the project with the future ringtone, call the context menu:
Click on “Share”. Such a window will open:
Click on Rington and call it the way you want. Further, GarageBand will offer you to use it as a ringtone for all calls, only for specific contact or even for messages.
But if you want to change the ringtone, then you can do this along the path of “settings” “Sounds, tactile signals” “Rington”, where the song you created will be.
How to put individual melodies on different contacts?
To change the melody of a call for a separate subscriber, which is very convenient when waiting for important calls, you will need:
- Enter the “Phone” menu;
- Select the necessary contact;
- Press the “change” key;
- A list of possible compositions for installing an incoming call or SMS from this subscriber will appear in the upper left corner.
Will it work out without a computer?
I have already described several options for creating and downloading audio for those included on the iPhone. But you can use them only through the connection of the smartphone to the PC, which is not always possible or convenient. Is there a method for which a computer does not need? Yes, this method exists, and, for a very long time. But not all users could not use it. Because the Garageband program. Thanks to which you can create a ringtone immediately on your gadget, before it was paid. Not very long ago, Apple made it affordable, that is, you need to pay anything for its download. So consider this option in more detail.
But first I will note a few disadvantages of this method:
- Soft will take 1.44 GB, so not everyone can install it on their device;
- Creating a melody for a call from the Apple Music collection using the application will not work.
If these two points do not matter to you, consider the instruction in more detail:
- First you need to install software on your iPhone and activate it;
- We go to the submenu of the auditor;
- Click on the button where the layers in the upper corner are depicted;
- We deactivate the metronome by pressing the key where it is drawn;
- Click the key. It is located on the right side of the track path;
- In the “Song Section” window that appears, select “Section A” and turn on “Automatically”:
- Click on the image of the loop on the right side on top of the monitor, select the section “Music”;
- We find the composition from which we plan to make Rinton, clamp it and transfer it to the track on the main screen of the program;
- Click on the transferred track to activate the editing mode;
- We change the duration of the song by moving the edges of the beginning and the end of the audio. It is worth remembering that the duration of Rington can only be thirty seconds. To make it more convenient to create a melody, you can bring the track closer, for this, stretch it with two fingers;
- After the creation of the rington, click the triangle in the upper corner on the left side;
- We click on the created audio and click “Share” → “Rington”, we should write the name of the melody and end the operation by clicking exporting.
You can install the resulting file in the settings menu, in the subparagraph sounds. I told you all the ways to install a ringtone on the iPhone with PC and without it. And what option do you use? Maybe you know some other, share your thoughts in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев.
How to download music from browser on iPhone
There are quite a lot of options, but you can’t do without downloading third.Party applications. Take for example a browsp Aloha (Aloha Browser), thanks to which we can download.Mp3 file. Find it in the App Store and download it.
After we downloaded, open, in the search we enter a song and download, for example, “Linkin Park Fain download”. Find the site you trust and click “Download”
In the window that appears, select “Files”.
As you can see, there are two folders. “files” and “media”, we chose a jump in “files”, so we click on it.
We see the track we downloaded, click on “change” on top to right, highlight our track and click on the most left below the “share” icon below.
In the window that appears, click on “Save in files”. Next, you will need to choose the folder where you want to save the track, for this instruction I decided to choose to save on the iCloud Drive.
Ways to throw your ringtone
To change the melody of a call to the iPhone to your own, you will have to study technical details:
It is also necessary to take into account the version of the iOS operating system and the device model.
Download from the Internet
Starting with iOS 13, engineers provided for the possibility of downloading the rington in mp3 format through the Safari browser. Now, in order to put your favorite song or an alarm clock on the iPhone, you do not need a stationary computer, just find and download the file. This is free and is done literally in 5 minutes:
- Open the Safari browser, enter an arbitrary request into the search bar, go to the website;
- Choosing a melody, it is necessary to say an audio file;
- The window will be displayed. It should be consent to loading;
- The Safari browser loading manager will display a downloaded track (it is recommended to make sure the file integrity and listen to the composition);
- Having moved to the application store, the GarageBand utility should be installed (if not installed);
- After starting the program, the main menu will be displayed where by selecting the “” icon, you need to add a melody loaded earlier;
- After integration, open the “paths” tab. “Audioral Corder”;
- Switch to the appropriate path mode, and then cut the melody, choosing the “loop” icon in the upper right corner;
- After the process is completed, go to the “files” and click onto the downloaded file;
- By choosing audio with the help of “holding”, transfer the melody to the application area (temporary scale);
- To open the additional menu. “My songs”;
- In the window that opens, select the melody, and then export the file (“share”, the “ringtone” format, the “export” function;
- Upon completion of exports, select the “use sound as” parameter by installing on a call, alarm clock, incoming messages or another event.
Itunes store on a mobile phone
The ITUNES Store integrated utility allows you to quickly install a ringtone available in the IPHone media text without using a computer.
- Go to the settings of the device, select the item “Sounds”, “Rington”;
- In the upper part of the open menu, go to the “Sounds store”;
- The displayed sample of sounds is available for listening;
- After acquiring the composition, the corresponding function opposite the melody will be available.
Via iTunes on a computer
One of the simplest installation methods is to use the functionality of the iTunes media center. Itunes provides quick editing of the melody with further installation as a call signal.
Rington installation methods using iTunes on iPhone:
- It is necessary to install the iTunes utility on a computer, and pass authorization;
- Choose a melody from the library, click PKM (right.Button mouse) to the file, opening the “Information” tab. The section “Information” will work with the duration of the track, setting the necessary values: the beginning and end;
- After the editing is completed, you must re.Click PCM to the file, and activate the function “Create a version in AAC format”. The program will create a copy of the melody in the system catalog in the right format;
- To search for the file, select the function “Show in Finder” or “Show in the conductor”;
- The detected melody should be converted into the “M4R” format, and then remove the file created earlier from the library;
- By re.Moving to the conductor, you need to add the file to the ITUNES program library;
- By connecting the device using a USB cable, click the function “synchronize sounds”-“synchronize”;
- Rington will be transferred to a mobile device. For installation in the system, you need to go to the iPhone settings, sounds.
The new melody will be installed to call.
Download collection from App Store
The App Store application store has several dozen various applications that allow you to install a free application with the Ringtones library on any iPhone.
Sample of popular applications with free musical compositions lasting 30 seconds:
Ringtone Designer 2.0, will win the library of free sounds, as well as high.Quality living wallpapers:
The above utilities are distributed on a free basis, but advertising is possible inside the program.
Third.Party applications for PC
Functional programs are available on the network, optimized for stationary operating systems Windows and MacOS.
After downloading the ITOOLS program from the developer’s official website, open the utility, and connect the device to PC.
How to setup & use WiFi Calling on iPhone ?
In the “Media” tab, open the “Ringtone” item, and then activate the “Make Ringtone” function. Using the “Choose” parameter, specify the source file and cut up to 30 seconds. At the end, click “Save Import”. The finished file will be transferred to a mobile device.
Easeus Mobimover. A free program available on Windows and MacOS OS. Before starting work, you need to prepare a melody: cut and convert a ringtone into the M4R format using any online editor.
By connecting the iPhone to the computer, start the MobileMover utility, and then select the “Custom” parameter. In the displayed window, it is necessary to go to the parameters “Audio”, “Ringtones”. In the window opened, you need to transfer an arbitrary file and activate the “Transfer To this Device” function. After successful synchronization, the audio file will be transferred to the iPhone.
The program has a practical and simple integration. To transfer the rington, it is necessary to drag the file into the illuminated white circle (on the main page of the program), and then wait for the completion of synchronization. The utility is available for Windows and MacOS operating systems.
IFUNBOX specialized utility ensures the rapid transmission of audio files from a computer to the iPhone:
- Download here and start the program;
- Connect devices to PC (personal computer);
- Select the tab of the same name on the right side of the screen;
- Drafting an audio file to the “Rington” section of the iPhone device.
Now the composition will be displayed in the list of standard smartphone melodies.