Duration: 1-3 business days / Delivery Time: 1-3 days
Cost (Price). 3700 grew. rub. / 61 USD
Why do I need to unlock Bootloader (bootloader)?
In modern Huawei phones, the manufacturer blocks the bootloader. This is done so that users do not have the opportunity to flash their phone with either unofficial firmware or firmware for another region. Also, on modern phones it is impossible to obtain ROOT rights (administrator rights) without unlocking the bootloader.
Unlocking the bootloader with a high probability will deprive you of an official guarantee!
The bootloader unlock code does not apply to the unlock code from the operator!
Where can I get the bootloader unlock code?
Unfortunately, today it is impossible to get an unlock code yourself and for free. This is due to a policy change at Huawei.
Currently, the bootloader unlock code can only be obtained in two ways:
List of Huawei and Honor models and how to unlock the bootloader:
Huawei P30 Pro
Huawei P20 Pro
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Huawei Mate 20
Huawei Mate 20 X
Huawei Mate RS
Huawei Mate X
Huawei Mate 20 Lite
Huawei Nova 3
Huawei P Smart 2019
Honor Note 10
Honor View 20
Honor 8x Max
Only on firmware until August 2018
Huawei P20 Lite Huawei P10 Plus
Huawei P10 Lite
Huawei P9 Plus
Huawei P9 Lite
Huawei P8 lite 2017
Huawei P Smart
Huawei Y9 2018
Huawei Y7 2017
Huawei Y6 Prime 2018
Huawei Y6 2018
Huawei Mate 10 Pro
Huawei Mate 10
Huawei Mate 10 Lite
Huawei Mate 9 Pro
Huawei Mate 9
Huawei Mate 9 lite
Huawei Nova Plus
Huawei Nova 3e
Huawei Nova 3i
Huawei Nova 2i
Huawei Nova 2s
Huawei Nova 2 Plus
Huawei Nova Lite 2017
Honor 9 Pro
Honor 9 Lite
Honor 8 Pro
Honor 7A Pro Honor 7X
Honor 7C Pro
Huawei GR3 2017
Huawei GR5 2017
Huawei Mate 8
Huawei Ascend Mate 7
Huawei Mate S
Huawei P8 Max
Huawei P8 lite
Huawei Ascend G7
Huawei Y6 Prime
Huawei Y6 Pro
Huawei Y6 II
Huawei Y5 II
Compact Huawei Y3II
Huawei Y3 Lite
Huawei Honor 7i
Huawei Honor 6A
Huawei Honor 6X
Huawei Honor 5a
Huawei Honor 4x
Huawei G Play mini
99% of all Huawei models released until 2016 inclusive
We can assist in obtaining an unlock code. We can provide this service both locally and remotely via a computer (very simple).
You need to download and install programs on your computer and connect the phone according to the instructions.
Required Programs Download
- Utility from Huawei. Hisuite (drivers)
- A program for remote access to ports. Flexyhub
- Program for remote computer control. TeamViewer (optional)
Important. We do not get access to your files, photos, etc. Only the necessary diagnostic port of your phone.
How to connect the phone to a computer?
- Turn on the phone
- Run “dialer” and enter ## 2846579 ##
- Go through the following items:
= Backgroung setting
= USB ports setting
= USB Ports Setting
= Manufacture mode
- Connect the phone to the computer
2. Order bootloader unlock code by IMEI (Huawei Bootloader code by IMEI)
The service is available for all models, including unlocking the bootloader for Huawei P20 Pro, Huawei Mate 20 Pro / X, Honor 10, Honor 8x, etc.
Dates: 1-3 business days.
Cost. 2950r (45USD)
The advantages of unlocking the bootloader with us
- You pay only if the bootloader code could be counted (unlike HCU, DC-unlocker)
- No need to install Microsoft Visual C and other software, without which you might not be able to start HCU, DC-unlocker
- Qualified administration support to help solve the problem right away!
Where to enter the unlock code?
- In developer mode, enable “Factory unlock”
- Turn off the phone
- Hold the DOWN SOUND BUTTONS
- Connect to computer via your USB cable
2. Enter the unlock code
- Download the archive and unzip it to the root of the C drive
- Connect your phone to your computer in fastboot mode
- Run unlock.bat
- Enter command fastboot oem unlock XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, where XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. unlock code.
If you do not succeed on your own. just contact us!
How to do it and where to find us?
Belarus, Minsk, st. Kolesnikova 4. Call in advance! (Contact us if you are not in Minsk. We can solve your problem remotely via computer)
How to get to us
By public transport
- Metro Stone Hill. Get off in the direction of the train and to the right. towards the shopping center Zhdanovichi. 2 stops on any transport (get off at the second). to a stop “DS Kuntsevschina” or “Kolesnikova Street”
I am engaged in software repair
phones for over 9 years!