The final version of iOS 11 was released last night. Users from all over the world immediately rushed to download the update. Therefore, downloading it in a traditional way is very difficult.
That is why we have collected for you all the links to download firmware in one place and supplement them with instructions for use.
Direct links to iOS 11 for iPhone and iPad
- IPhone 8
- IPhone 8 Plus
- IPhone 7
- IPhone 7 Plus
- IPhone 6s
- IPhone 6s Plus
- IPhone 6
- IPhone 6 Plus
- IPhone SE
- IPhone 5s
- IPad Pro 10.5 inches
- IPad Pro 12.9 inches 2 generations
- IPad 2017 9.7 inches
- IPad Pro 9.7-inch 1st generation
- IPad Pro 12.9-inch 1st generation
- IPad Air 2
- IPad mini 4
- IPad mini 3
- IPad Air 1
- IPad mini 2
- IPod touch 6th generation
How to quickly install iOS 11 via iTunes
1st step: Download the iOS 11 firmware IPSW file for a specific device from the links above.
2nd step: connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer via USB, launch iTunes and go to the device’s page.
3rd step: on the device page, click the Refresh button with the Shift key held down.
4th step: Select the iOS 11 firmware file that you have already downloaded.
5th step: Confirm the start of installation.
6th step: do not disconnect the iPhone or iPad from the computer until the installation of iOS 11 is complete.
IOS 11. Is it worth installing the update
Here is a short list of the latest iOS 11 innovations that came out recently:
- A customizable “Control Panel” appeared
- Notification Center has changed
- Siri has become a little smarter, and her voice acting is much better
- Improved and redesigned the Camera app
- Completely redesigned the app store
- IPad has completely changed the multitasking menu
- Drag feature added to iPadDrop
- Added QR codes and a document scanner
- Files application appeared
- Added support for ARKit. Augmented reality technology from Apple
The update takes 2-3 GB of disk space. We have already tested the new version of the operating system even on the iPhone 5s. Works great. Therefore, we recommend.