How to Flash Huawei Y6 Pro
Smartphone Huawei Y6 rated at 5 points on a performance scale and runs on Android 5.1. This smartphone is high performance. Find out the characteristics of how to get root and reset. By the way, you can download firmware and instructions to your Huawei from us. On board has. Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909, 1100 MHz.
Root on Huawei Y6
How to get the root for Huawei Y6 See instructions below.
Below are the universal programs for obtaining root rights for devices on Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Kingo Android Root (need PC)
- VRoot (Route via PC)
- Framaroot (popular)
- Root Genius (one-click root)
If the superuser (root) rights could not be obtained or the SuperSU program did not appear (you can install it yourself). ask a question in the root theme on android. You may need custom kernel firmware.
- Battery capacity: 2200 mAh
- What’s in the box: smartphone, battery, charger, USB cable
- Type: smartphone
- Weight: 125g
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Case Type: Classic
- SIM Card Quantity: 1
- Dimensions (WxHxT): 72.1×143.5×8.5 mm
- Screen Type: IPS Color, Touch
- Type of touch screen: multi-touch, capacitive View all
Firmware for Huawei Y6
Official Android 5.1 firmware [stock ROM file]. Download
[Recovery] Custom Huawei firmware. Download
- Recovery. flashing directly on the device
- Special utility from the manufacturer, or Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
We recommend the first method.
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Problems and disadvantages of a smartphone from Huawei and how to fix them?
- If the Y6 does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for Huawei Y6
Instructions on how to Hard Reset on Huawei Y6 (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device. go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data “- “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset settings on Huawei Y6 can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings- Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your Huawei smartphone. On the Y6, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction