How to drop iCloud on iPhone
How to Upload Photos and Videos to iCloud Music Library from iPhone and iPad
To work with iCloud Media Library, all devices used must have firmware at least iOS 8.1.
To enable automatic upload of media files from iPhone or iPad to iCloud, go to Settings → iCloud → Photos and activate the “iCloud Library” menu item. Yes, at the moment this feature is in beta testing, but we can say for sure that the stability of the service is at its best, so there is no need to worry about data loss.
By activating the iCloud Music Library switch, the device will automatically upload your entire media library to the iCloud server. Photos synced from iTunes will be deleted (a pop-up message will notify you of this).
If you have multiple iOS devices with which you would like to use iCloud Music Library, be sure to enable this feature on them as well. All media files are uploaded only with an active Wi-Fi connection.
There are two ways to store photos and videos on iOS devices: “optimize iPhone storage” or “download while keeping the original.” The first method allows you to save a significant amount of free space due to the fact that the original files will be stored in the cloud storage, and images and videos optimized for the resolution of the iPhone or iPad will remain on the device. The second method offers to store the originals of files both on the iOS gadget and in iCloud.
How to upload photos and videos to iCloud Music Library from iPhone, iPad, and iCloud.com
ICloud Music Library allows you to store all images and videos in Apple’s branded cloud storage, as well as save updated versions of files to all paired devices. In this article, we will tell you how to download images and videos from iOS devices, as well as using the iCloud.com service.
How to upload and view photos and videos in your iCloud Library using iCloud.com
To view images and videos from iOS devices in the cloud, just go from your computer to the official website of the iCloud.com service.
At the first stage, you will need to enter data from your Apple ID account, and then open the “Photo” shortcut.
When launching the “Photos” application, you will have to wait a little while the files are being prepared. The operation time depends on the number of files in the library.
The interface of the Photos app on iCloud.com is almost identical to that of the mobile app. ICloud.com users can love images by adding them to favorites. By deleting any image or video from the iCloud.com server, users will automatically delete it from all devices and vice versa.
You can upload photos to iCloud.com by simply dragging and dropping files from Finder, or by clicking the Upload button located in the upper right corner of the iCloud.com Photos service next to your username. Since the service is in beta testing, images can only be downloaded from a computer in JPEG format. Neither PNG images nor MOV videos can be uploaded yet.
Well, and of course, do not forget about Apple’s strict policy on the amount of free space provided. only 5 GB. But it is given not only for the media library, but also for mail, device backups, application backups and other data. Otherwise, you will have to use free third-party cloud storage, or sign up for a paid subscription to iCloud.
How to go to the cloud on iPhone and which cloud storage service to choose
After reading this manual, you can deal with the popular issue of transferring and saving photos to the cloud on the iPhone, additional phone settings, as well as choosing the most convenient data storage service.
Every year, the development of cloud storage for saving personal photos or documents is more popular among iPhone users. This may be due to the small amount of memory of the device, or vice versa, with the conveniences that are offered to us by data storage services on the Internet.
How does the cloud work on iPhone? Principle of operation in general terms
The principle of cloud storage is built on streaming files to local server storage Apple.
When an iPhone user takes a new photo, records a video file, or works with bookmarks on the gadget, the built-in iOS monitoring system records and saves the results of new or previously changed files to the device’s internal cache. By connecting to Wi-Fi, you are automatically connected to the iCloud cloud storage. iOS sends a command to the server about changed or new documents, and they are automatically uploaded to Apple’s local storage.
The file, at the time of uploading from the iPhone to the cloud, is divided into equal parts and distributed among the storage servers. Each document or photo has several backups that allow you to store information in different places. In case of loss of data about the downloaded file or equipment malfunction, the backup will instantly get information about the previously uploaded media content to the cloud.
When an iPhone user enters the cloud storage and downloads the file he needs, it is automatically assembled by means of powerful computing equipment and transmitted through secure encryption to the owner’s phone.
How to quickly access the cloud using an iPhone or computer?
If you need to download photos or videos to your computer from the iPhone cloud storage, we recommend using the official and free program from Apple for Windows operating systems. iCloud for PC
Install the downloaded program and make the minimum settings that will be requested in automatic mode.
After installation, go through authorization and check the boxes in the menu items of the sections with the files that you want to synchronize and transfer from the Internet storage iPhone to your computer.
To access the Apple cloud directly from your iPhone, we advise you to perform additional phone settings, which will allow you to view files without using additional software. Go to “Settings”. Choose the section “iCloud“.
After you have entered the general iCloud menu, scroll to the very bottom to the optional checkbox with permission to store documents and data in the iPhone cloud. Activate it.
After confirming the storage of data from programs that use the iCloud service, the necessary files and backup copies of applications will be automatically copied to the storage service from the iPhone.
To view files in Apple storage from iPhone, go to your phone’s home screen or desktop. The installed “iCloud Drive” app will appear as shown in the screenshot.
The program will allow you to view files in iCloud from iPhone as a file manager. For the most detailed view of not only files and documents from the iCloud cloud storage, we recommend using the data synchronization program for your computer.
It’s important to know! Try to learn all the functions and settings of the cloud storage of your iPhone device. “How do I use the cloud on my iPhone?” There is nothing difficult. Just follow each step in our instructions, and she will answer all your questions in more detail.
Which cloud is best for iPhone at present?
Indeed, many iPhone users often wonder where to store their photos and video recordings. How can you access them most quickly from any part of the planet where there is Internet.
The task of choosing cloud storage for the iPhone comes down to several competitors in this area. We will try to tell you in more detail about the advantages and disadvantages of each of them.
The assessment of cloud storage services for the iPhone will consist of the following criteria:
iCloud, Apple’s cloud storage service
iCloud. a powerful and high-tech cloud service that is able to keep your personal media files safe and sound from unauthorized persons. In addition to storing photos and data, it is able to: track the location of your iPhone computer or other phone; quick and remote setup of iPhone, calendar events and more.
There is no point in talking about the convenience of using the iCloud service, which was specially developed by Apple for buyers and users of iPhone or iPad. Quite simple.
By purchasing a new iPhone, you create an iCloud cloud account that is tied to one or more devices, if you have more than one.
To access the cloud on iPhone, you need to be authorized in the device settings, and any previously saved photos or personal data, such as contacts, calendar entries or notes, are automatically downloaded to the iPhone. This adds the maximum number of points to the usability of the iCloud service. You don’t need to install additional software on your phone.
When registering an Apple cloud storage account, the user is given 5 GB of free storage for the most important files on the iPhone cloud. To expand the amount of storage in the cloud, you are offered a choice of three subscription options, which are presented in the screenshot below. The cost is indicated in per month of use.
How to send big files through email with iCloud Mail Drop
Yandex Disk is one of the ways to choose cloud storage for photos and videos on iPhone
Recently, we described in detail one of the processes of downloading music to the iPhone using the Yandex Disk cloud storage. You can read about it here.
In addition to downloading music, this service will allow you to store in your cloud spaces all the photos and video files that are on the iPhone.
Many iPhone buyers use the cloud storage service. This is primarily due to the small amount of memory in the device. Yandex Disk for free offers about 20 GB for uploading media files to the cloud from the iPhone. This space is more than enough to understand all the features of the service in free mode.
The usability of Yandex Drive on iPhone doesn’t seem as promising as in the case of iCloud. Autoload YAD will allow you to automatically upload only photo and video files from iPhone to cloud storage.
As for the cost. Yandex offers, as we said earlier, about 20 GB of permanent space in the cloud for free, as well as the ability to expand memory for an additional fee. You can get acquainted with the current tariffs (at the end of 2017) in the screenshot below.
Attention! Yandex Disk constantly conducts free promotions with partners, which will allow you to significantly increase your iPhone cloud storage space. The price and cost of these services may differ from the presented on the official website of the software product.
A Brief Summary of Choosing Cloud Storage for iPhone
We have considered just a few options for the most popular services for storing photos and videos from iPhone on the Internet. There are a huge number of competitors who can offer you the most favorable terms for renting a storage facility. The main thing is not to forget that proven and popular services have reliable data protection against hacking, which will prevent the leakage of personal files to the Internet. Choose the most convenient way to store your data in the iPhone cloud, based on our summary table of advantages and disadvantages.
How to create a cloud on an iPhone using a PC or phone?
The process of registering or creating a storage account on the Internet on the iPhone does not take much of your time. Let’s take a closer look at the situation using the example of registering a cloud of iCloud and Yandex Disk from start to finish.
Create Apple ID and register iCloud for iPhone
Go to the official cloud storage website: https://www.iCloud.com/. Register by clicking on the “Create” button opposite the Apple ID, as shown in the screenshot below.
Fill in the personal details that are required for iCloud cloud registration.
We recommend that you write down your new Apple ID and password to sign in to your account. The registered data of the cloud service is required to correctly configure the iPhone for your account. If the iPhone is sold or transferred to third parties, be sure to log out of your account so that your personal data will not be transferred to other users.
It is possible to create an iCloud cloud not only from a computer, but also directly from an iPhone. To do this, go to “Settings”, etc.
Registering Yandex Disk cloud in iPhone
We need to download the official app from the App Store.
The registration process is pretty straightforward. Open the app and click
If you already have a login from the mail or Yandex Music listening service, it is not necessary to register. Enter your account details and log in to the application.
Correct configuration of Yandex Disk and iCloud will allow you to use the services in automatic mode. We’ll tell you a little later how to configure cloud services without errors.
How to change iCloud on iPhone
Since iCloud is a more important account (here is the “Find iPhone” function, backups, iCloud Drive, etc.), we’ll start with it.
- Open Settings.
- At the very top we see your name (account name). click on it.
- Scroll the screen to the very bottom and see the line “Exit”.
- Click and meet the first warning: “If you sign out of your account, all photos in Photo Stream and iCloud Drive stored in iCloud will be deleted from this iPhone.” What does it mean? This means that when you change your iCloud account, the above data associated with it will be deleted from the iPhone. No need to worry, they will remain in the “cloud” itself and you can access them from the www.iCloud.com website. We agree with this.
- The second warning pops up. “All iCloud notes will be deleted from the iPhone.” Relevant for those who have used the notes application and synchronized its contents with cloud storage, computer, etc. Again, you need to understand that they are not completely deleted, access to them will remain using the site.
- Another question. “What do you want to do with calendars, Safari data, contacts and reminders?” I choose to leave it on this iPhone. In which case, you can remove them yourself later.
- We are offered to enter the password from iCloud. we do it. Everyone, we’re signed out on this iPhone.
- Entering new data. iCloud changed.
How to change Apple ID and iCloud account on iPhone
Greetings! Today’s article is from the series “every owner of a smartphone from Apple should know this.” I would even say, I just have to. Why? Because knowing how to correctly change the Apple ID or iCloud account on the iPhone can be useful to you almost always. And even if it is not needed now, then someday it will be needed Believe me, my little personal experience. Believe me, believe me, it will not be superfluous! 🙂
In general, as a rule, for the time being, the user does not even think about this operation. Doesn’t the smartphone work? Works! Are there any problems? It seems to be not! Then why bother with any settings at all? But nothing lasts forever and all sorts of things can happen. What kind? Lots of examples.
- Selling the device.
- Buying a new or correct purchase of a non-new gadget.
- Someone knows your Apple ID, password, iCloud. the surest way to protect yourself, completely change your account.
- Just start your iPhone life from scratch 🙂
In general, it is clear that the job is necessary. So let’s learn how to completely log out of the Apple ID and iCloud accounts linked to the iPhone, and log in with new data. Forward!:)
Important! It is necessary to understand that for those people who, for some reason, do not know (do not remember) the password and username of the identifier, this method will not work, they should do this.
ways to change Apple ID
Now you can change the second identifier on the iPhone. Apple ID. There are two ways here:
- In the case when you have already logged out of iCloud (how to do it. described above), then you can simply erase everything from your phone and then it will be completely new and clean “like from a factory”. Naturally, no information will remain on it! Next, we just create a new Apple ID account and indicate it directly during activation.
- Or change Apple ID through the menu. Conveniently, in this case, all games, applications, music, ringtones, etc. will remain on the device. downloaded using the previous account.
- Go to Settings.
- Open the menu item. iTunes Store and App Store.
- Click on the name of the account.
- Go out.
- Linking a new Apple ID to replace the old one.
As you can see, all manipulations take place exclusively in the settings and do not take much time.
Finally, it is worth noting one important thing. despite the fact that I tried to describe the process of replacing accounts on the iPhone in as much detail as possible, it may well be that something remained incomprehensible.
Therefore, we are not shy and write our own in the Комментарии и мнения владельцев:
- Observations, notes, incomprehensible situations and other stories (personal experience is cool!).
- Questions. I will try to answer and help absolutely everyone!
How to change iCloud on iPhone
If several devices are linked by one account or there is another reason to change iCloud, there are a number of steps to go through. Namely:
- Go to phone settings, find iCloud option.
- Go to the bottom of the page where the exit button will be. Click on it and confirm your action.
- This is followed by the question of what to do with the available data. If you are not worried about this before changing to iPhone iCloud, you can select the option “Leave on device”.
- Enter the password of the previous entry.
- Go to the phone settings, find the iCloud option, and then enter the new data.
Advice! If the procedure is carried out on smartphones with the operating system iOS 7 and below, you need to know that instead of logging out, you choose to delete the account.
Configuring iCloud Settings on iPhone
You can either change iCloud on iPhone 6 plus and other models, or customize it. At the same time, for its correct operation, it is necessary that the phone meets the minimum system requirements, which can be found on the official website.
Next, you should make sure that the device has the latest version of the operating system. This is done through the phone settings. The option “Basic” is selected, where the update of the operating system is confirmed. If the latest software is installed on the smartphone, this will be confirmed by the notification that opens. And the installation of the new version will begin, if it has not been done before.
Advice! You can set up one account on several Apple devices to synchronize data.
How to Change iCloud on iPhone Before Selling
Before the iPhone goes to the new owner, you need to erase your personal information from it.
Advice! Do not manually delete contacts, photos, or other files when you are not logged out of your account. This will lead to their final loss.
Pre-sale preparation of the phone implies the following actions related to icloud.
- If your phone pairs with Apple Watch, you need to unpair it.
- Back up your data.
- Exit icloud, app store and iTunes.
- Return to settings, find General. Reset. Erase content. If the “Find iPhone” function is activated, you may need to enter an additional username and password from the account.
- If you do not plan to continue using Apple technology, you should deregister in iMessage.
- Contact the operator in order to transfer the rights of services to the new owner of the phone.
How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone (2021)
How to change iCloud on iPhone. instructions for changing account
The question of how to change iCloud to iPhone may not bother users for a long time. The phone works as usual, no problems arise, so why delve into its settings? In reality, there are many reasons for replacing iCloud, as well as ways to do it.
Linking new icloud data to iPhone instead of old
In the case when the internal mail address was used when logging into the account, it will not be possible for third parties to change it. If you need to replace it with an authorized version, you will need to go to your account page and click the edit function. A window of contact information will open with a pseudonym for entering the record, where you can enter a new mail.
The same result can be achieved in the following way:
- Visit the AppleID page on the official website and enter your login information on it.
- Select the “Change” function in your account settings.
- Next to your Apple ID, choose to edit it.
- Enter a new email address and click on “Continue”.
Advice! If you plan to change the mail created in the last month, the system may prompt you to perform this action later.
To confirm the new ID, a letter with a verification code is sent to it. It should be entered into the body of the corresponding field on the phone, after which the identifier will be updated.
Some personal information may change over the course of using the iPhone. On devices with iOS 10.3 and higher, you can change them according to the following instructions.
- Go to settings, select “Email”, “Name” or “Phone number”.
- Click “Change” next to the option “Contact information”.
- Enter new data and confirm your actions by clicking on “Next”.
Important! The next time you log into your account, you can forget about the old data. You only need a new username and password.
How to Change iCloud to iPhone for Security
Before changing the iPhone iCloud, you need to know when it needs to be done. And there may be several of them:
- Before selling your iPhone se, 6s and other models.
- If your iCloud password or your Apple ID has become known to third parties.
- Planning to purchase a new or used phone.
- If there is a desire to change something or start life “from scratch”.
Important! The proposed method is relevant only for those who know their old password from icloud.
Changing the icloud is the most preferable to increase the security of your phone, since it is tied to the functions of “Find iPhone”, iCloud Drive, backups and many others.
To replace it, you must follow the points:
- Go to iPhone Settings.
- Among all the options, find iCloud and go into it.
- Go down to the bottom of the screen and click “Exit”.
- A warning will appear stating that when you exit, all photos stored on the icloud will be deleted from the phone. Do not panic, they will all be in the cloud and you can access them on the official iCloud website. Therefore, we must agree and follow on.
- A second warning appears that notes from the icloud will be deleted from the phone. This is worth thinking about for those people who actively use notes and have not synchronized them with a PC or the cloud. It is also worth remembering here that access to them will always be open through the site.
- Next, you need to decide what to do with contacts, calendars, reminders and other data. It is best to leave them on your phone.
- A window for entering a password from the old icloud opens. Lead him.
- The final step is to enter a new username and password for your account.
How to change iCloud account on macOS
Often questions arise not only how to change iCloud on the iPhone, but also how to do it on macOS. First of all, you should make sure that your computer has the latest version of the operating system. To do this, go to the Apple menu, select the “About This Mac” option and only then click on the “Software Update” button.
If your computer has a version of Mojave or lower, then to check for an update, you must select the App Store button. After being logged in, the icloud function is automatically activated.
To check the settings on macOS, the user will need to visit the system settings and only then click on the Apple ID button. If your computer supports Mojave or an earlier version of the operating system, select “iCloud” to click. After this step, the user can opt for iCloud Drive, notes, photos or third-party programs in order for them to enter iCloud.
Thinking about changing or leaving icloud is before selling the iPhone, in order to increase the security of personal data, as well as to disconnect the network from several devices. In fact, there can be many more reasons, so every Apple user should know how to do this. The procedure does not take much time, and when studying the instructions and recommendations, it will seem completely simple.
Last Chance to Reset iCloud on iPhone 5S
If the previous options do not work, then you will not be able to save your phone. The only exception is 5S or earlier models that have iOS version 7.0-7.0.6 installed, as it has a small loophole for deleting an entry.
On later ones, this will not work, but if you are still a happy owner of such a gadget, then follow the instructions to remove it:
- Go to the phone settings and go to the iCloud menu.
- Simultaneously press “Delete account” and the item “Find iPhone”.
- In the event that you pressed at the same time, a window will appear to confirm the action, where you will need to enter the password.
- We do not press anything, but simply hold down the lock button and turn off the phone.
- When turned on, the account will be deleted and you can connect a new one.
But this does not always work, and you can try a more complex option according to the following instruction:
- Go to settings, then iCloud.
- Click to delete the account, and then cancel the action.
- We go into the account, delete the password field and enter any one at our discretion. Confirm and exit.
- We repeat the second point.
- Next, go to your account, erase the value of the line description and click “Finish”.
- Again we press “Delete account” and now it should be deleted without asking for a password.
How to reset if you forgot your password?
Now it’s worth considering how to reset iCloud on iPhone in case you don’t know the password. But note that this will help in the case when the phone, and, accordingly, the account belongs to you and the password was simply forgotten.
To do this, you need to restore access to the ID:
- We go to the site to log into your account and at the bottom we click to restore the password.
- Enter your email, to which the ID is linked.
- We are waiting for a letter from Apple and follow the instructions in it.
After recovering and activating the password, you can reset iCloud in accordance with the instructions that were given earlier.
How to Reset iCloud on iPhone without Password?
If the account does not belong to you and you do not know the password, which happens when buying a handset, there are several ways to delete the account, in particular:
How to reset iCloud on iPhone?
In order to perform a reset, you will need to follow the following instructions:
- We take our gadget and go to “Settings”.
- Next “Apple ID”.
- Scroll down the page and click “Exit”.
- Next, you will need to confirm the action and enter the password for your account.
It is important to note that in order to reset iCloud on iPhone 4s and other models, you need to know the password from your Apple ID.
How to reset iCloud on iPhone 5S, 4S, 6
One of the popular services on iPhone is iCloud cloud storage. How to reset iCloud on iPhone 5s and other models, for example, when reselling or transferring an iPhone to other hands. read our material.
For users of iPhone smartphones, a large number of useful services are provided, access to which is opened by an Apple ID account. But when transferring your gadget, in case of sale or for another reason, it becomes necessary to reset iCloud on iPhone 5s or another model. And you need to know how to do it.
Saving iPhone data before resetting your account
If you just change the Apple ID, but the device remains yours, then to save the files, you just need to transfer them from the iPhone cloud to the phone gallery and save there.
If you need to save data and reset iCloud on iPhone 6, then follow the instructions:
- Go to “Settings” and go to Apple ID.
- Next, go to iCloud, scroll down and find the item “Backup to iCloud”.
- Now we press “Create a backup” and wait for the end of the operation.
After that, the phone is completely reset with zeroing for transfer to the new owner. Log out of your account in accordance with the instructions provided earlier.
It is also worth completely resetting all data and settings to the factory settings, which is done as follows:
- In the settings, go to the “Basic” item.
- Next “Reset”.
- Select the item “Delete content and settings”.
- We confirm the action and wait.
 How To Manage iCloud Drive Files on iPhone/iPad
Upon completion, you will have a completely clean phone with factory settings.
How to delete an iCloud account?
The need to change the account in iCloud on iPad and iPhone devices may arise due to the loss of the password from the old profile (old iCloud) or the absence of one at all (this sometimes happens when buying a used iPhone). And sometimes the user, regardless of third-party circumstances, independently decides to change the profile to iCloud (for the purpose of doing business, for professional activities, etc.).
This guide will help you delete an iCloud profile from Apple i-devices (iPhone, iPad), as well as back up the information stored in it (photos, files, contacts and other data of value to the user).
How to reset iPhone 5 when changing ownership
Due to the constant improvement of various gadgets, any owner has a desire or need to update it, i.e. get a new model, and the old one becomes superfluous and is resold. Any device should be cleaned before being handed over to a new owner. Owners of Apple products often have a question: how to reset iPhone 5 before selling?
Zeroing the iPhone means returning it to its factory state, i.e. remove all additionally installed games, programs and erase personal information.
In fact, figuring out how to reset the iPhone 5 and doing it is not at all difficult, and this procedure will take quite a bit of time. First of all, before cleaning your smartphone, be sure to back up the data it contains. Further, in the device menu in the “Settings” section, you need to select “Basic”, go down and click on the “Reset” function. A list of actions will appear, among them you need to select “Erase content and settings”.
Together with all the data (photos, music, games, and others), with this cleaning, iCloud, Game Center, iMessage are automatically turned off. Do not forget about the “Find iPhone” function for iOS 7 users, ie. you need to remove your link to Apple ID (log in with a personal password, delete data from the device and erase the device from your account).
The contents of the device in iCloud storage will be preserved if you perform the cleaning in the standard way. If you try to delete “manually”, then everything will be deleted from the iCloud server. Even if the iOS device is already with the new owner, and its complete cleaning was not carried out in a timely manner, then there are certain ways how to reset the iPhone 5, and for such situations.
The simplest thing, if there is a connection with the new owner of the gadget, is to contact him with a request to clean the device.
For those who have iOS 7 on their phone and therefore have Find My iPhone, you can also remotely delete data from their device using iCloud.com/find. By going to this site, you can select your device and click on “Erase”. After that, when the information has been deleted from the device, you need to click on the “Remove from account” button. The time during which this operation will be performed, and it will become possible to connect the iMessage application on a new device. one day.
Saving data before changing your account
Transfer photos and images from your Icloud account to your iPhone albums and photo galleries.
Data (documents, presentations, texts) created in iWork, music. in the iTunes directory (this procedure can also be performed by connecting a computer).
Saved dates and reminders can be restored through a new profile in iCloud directly on the device or computer.
Standard procedure for deleting a profile
Tap the “Settings” icon on the gadget display.
At the bottom of the options panel, click “Delete Account”.
In the panel asking for confirmation of the activated operation, tap “Delete from iPhone”.
Enter the password from the “old” account and click “Turn off”.
Note. All data stored in it (files, songs, contacts, etc.) are deleted along with the iCloud profile.
Remove iCloud from iPhone
Hello everyone, dear readers. In today’s post, I will share how you can quickly remove iCloud (iCloud) from your Apple mobile device: iPhone from 4s, iPad, iPod. Before we start our lesson, I would like to say a few words about what iCloud (iCloud) is, what it is used for and why it is actually deleted.
iCloud (iCloud) is a service developed by Apple for users from mobile gadgets: smartphones. iPhone and iPad tablet computers, as well as from devices based on Mac and Windows operating systems.
They usually remove iCloud in order to sell their Apple mobile gadget. If you do not delete the account, then the subsequent owner of the smartphone or tablet will be able to access your files.
In addition to cloud storage, this service provides services such as: mail, tool. find iPhone, find my friends. Also, this service will allow you to sync the device library (iPhone from 4s, iPad, iPod) iTunes with cloud storage.
So let’s move on directly to the lesson itself. Also, after describing the deletion process itself, I made a number of very important notes, which I recommend that you familiarize yourself with before deleting your iCloud account.
In fact, deleting an iCloud (iCloud) account is very simple, you can do it, literally, in a few minutes. Follow these steps:
- To delete a profile, take your gadget and go to the “Settings” section. The settings icon looks like a gray gear, I think it will not be difficult to find it on the desktop of a mobile gadget (iPhone from 4s, iPad, iPod);
- Further, in order to delete, you need to find and go to the section called “iCloud”;
- In the field that opens, you need to scroll down the screen and find the “Exit” button, it will work. delete, in fact;
- Now, in order to successfully delete, you just need to perform one simple operation. click on the “Sign out” button. suitable for iOS above 7 (in the seventh and below. the “Delete account” button;
- All the actions described above are visualized using the screenshot below, see to make it easier to delete your account.
So that later, after removing iCloud, you will not be excruciatingly painful for the lost data and media files, I recommend following these steps (if you have, in principle, no important files on your mobile gadget running the iOS operating system, you can ignore the instructions below):
- First of all, be sure to save all the images and photos from the photo stream (this is the folder where all the photos you take) to other folders, for example, in albums. The photo stream must be empty or contain images you do not need on the device (iPhone from 4s, iPad, iPod), because after removing iCloud (iCloud), all files from this folder will be erased, without the possibility of recovery in the future;
- If you are an iWork user, then all documents that you created in this application, after deleting your iCloud (iCloud) account, will be permanently deleted. So I recommend that you save all important documents to your computer;
- Also, sometimes it happens that after deleting an iCloud (iCloud) account, some SMS messages are deleted. This should not be, nevertheless, we recommend that you make a backup copy of your SMS archive before deleting your account. Although, if you do not store important information in SMS messages, then their loss will not be so important;
- I recommend that you do the same with the media library on your mobile device. Make a backup copy of your videos so that after you uninstall iCloud (iCloud), your videos are not lost;
- After deletion, all entries from notebooks and entries from calendars may disappear.
For today I have everything, I really hope that this small, educational material was useful for you and you were able to delete your iCloud (iCloud) account on your gadget (iPhone from 4s, iPad, iPod).
I would be grateful if you would share a link to this lesson on your social media accounts. Also, if you have something to supplement this article, then you can use the commenting form from the social network located below. See you in the next lessons.
What to do if there is no password?
Note. This method works only on iOS versions 7.0. 7.0.6.
To delete an iCloud account without a password, follow these steps:
In the application panel, tap “Delete account” → Delete → Delete from.
In the window for entering the password, select “Cancel”.
At the top of the list of options, tap “Account”.
Erase the real password for authorizing Apple ID and enter the “fake” password in the same line.
Tap Done. The device will display a message stating that the password is incorrect (it should be so; click “ok” and then “Cancel”).
Try to get rid of your Icloud account again (button at the bottom of the list of options). And again, in the password entry panel, select “Cancel”.
Return to the “Account” section, delete the contents of the “Description” line. Tap Done. (After performing this action, the “Find iPad” option should be disabled).
Click “Delete account” and confirm the start of the deletion procedure.
How to reset iPhone 5 to factory settings if you forgot your password?
How to factory reset iPhone or iPad
- Back up important data If you want to keep your personal information, back up your iPhone or iPad locally to your computer using iTunes and / or a cloud copy to iCloud.
- Perform a reset Go to “Settings” → “General” → “Reset” and click “Erase content and settings”.
How to factory reset iPhone 5 with buttons?
Entering Recovery Mode
- Press the “Home” and “Power” buttons at the same time.
- The device will show a shutdown slider and then the screen will turn off.
- Wait until the device starts to boot and release the “Power” button.
- After 10-15 seconds, a cable image and an iTunes icon will appear on the screen.
How to remove iCloud on iPhone 5s?
Enter your Apple ID password and click Turn Off. If you’re using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to iCloud’s Settings Sign Out. Click the “Sign out” button again, click “Remove from [device]” and enter your Apple ID password.
What to do if you forgot iPhone password without erasing data?
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod to your work computer using a USB cable.
- Next, click on the “Solve all iOS freezes” button at the very bottom.
- When the download of the new firmware version is completed, you need to click on the “Start recovery” button.
How to unlink a device from iCloud?
STEP 1. Go to Settings. iCloud. STEP 2. Scroll down the screen and click Exit, then click Exit again. STEP 3. When asked what to do with the data, click on “Remove from iPhone”, then enter your Apple ID password. May 4, 2020.
How to create iCloud on iPhone
Create an additional iCloud
Several Apple ID accounts can be used on the iPhone at once, however, only one will be the main one, to which the bank card is linked, and backups are stored. The rest will be secondary, allowing you to store information about contacts, calendars and reminders, as well as exchange emails.
Open iPhone Settings and select the “Passwords and Accounts” section.
Select a postal service. In our case, this is iCloud.
In the next window, select the button “Get free iCloud e-mail”.
Enter your iCloud login, which will come before the “@”. Continue by selecting the “Next” button and followed by “Create e-mail”.
Please enter your valid mobile phone number. Below you can change the confirmation method: by SMS or call. Enter the received verification code.
Next, you will need to accept the terms and conditions.
Create an alternate iCloud profile
Some users need to work with two main Apple IDs. It is also possible to create a second main account on the iPhone, but you will need to switch between the two accounts each time.
Open Settings and select your Apple ID account name at the top of the window.
At the bottom of the window, tap on the “Exit” button.
If Find My iPhone is activated on your smartphone, you will need to enter your Apple ID password to continue.
Click on “Don’t have an Apple ID or have you forgotten it?” and then “Create Apple ID”.
Create iCloud on iPhone
Below we will take a look at three ways to create an iCloud profile on iPhone.