In this article, we’ll talk about how to remove a YouTube channel from your phone, if for some reason you don’t want to develop it.
Now you can say goodbye to a hopeless project forever and devote yourself to something new.
5 reasons to erase it
Do not think that we are campaigning like this to take and delete our channels.
Naturally, if you decide to delete the channel on YouTube from your phone or tablet, then you should know that there are other ways to solve the problem.
For example, you can simply:
- Hide your project
- Transfer data from it to another channel
- Or close somes from the public.
Especially for you, we have cited the most common reasons why users will delete their channels:
- · There is no time and motivation to engage in the project;
- · The emergence of more interesting and profitable projects;
- · Changing views on the subject of the project;
- · The channel is subject to sanctions;
- · Low relevance.
In any case, the project belongs to you and only you decide its fate: to develop further or abandon.
Instructions on how to do it: popular methods
So, it is worth noting in advance that now you can’t delete your channel through the application.
Therefore, we will consider standard methods through the browser of a phone or tablet
Note, that deleting a channel is an irreversible process, since all data is erased, including:
- The content
- Subscribers and more.
Method 1 Via YouTube Account
1) In this case, you need to go to your YouTube profile and click on the channel icon in the upper right corner.
2) After that, click on the “Settings” icon and select “Advanced” on the page.
After that, you will be redirected to the page where you should select “Delete channel”.
Next, it will be proposed to confirm the action and it will still take some time before the project finally disappears.
At the same time, your Google Plus page and account will be saved.
Method 2 Via google account
This method is optimal if you want to delete the channel on YouTube on Android (tablet or phone).
As you know, all services are tied to a single Google account, deleting which you can close YouTube, mail and more.
In this case, everything is very simple:
- We go to the main page https://plus.Google.com;
- Select the item “Settings”;
- At the bottom of the page, select “Disable Google Plus”;
- After that, “Delete selected services.”
This is one of the best, easiest and most loyal methods, because you have an email address.
But, if you want to thoroughly approach the process, and completely delete your account, then we can offer another way:
- · Go to the section for managing data https://myaccount.Google.com/privacy;
- · After that, select the item “Delete account”;
- · We make all the necessary confirmations and wait for the end of the process.
You can no longer go to Mail, Maps and other services where authentication was required.
Thus, you will have to register a new profile in order to fully use the services from Google.
In any case, thanks to this simple material, you yourself can choose the best method for quickly removing a channel. ………
In this practical guide, I will tell you how to uninstall an application on Android in various ways. This can be done without compromising the OS. You will also learn how to remove system (standard) and hidden applications. How to uninstall them from the internal memory or sd card.
The best programs to uninstall
Deletes standard and unnecessary applications
2. Clean Master
Allows you to clean Android from unnecessary applications, optimizes the system
3. System App Remover
Why remove apps from Android?
- The phone slows down, responds slowly to user actions. As a result, working with the phone is inconvenient, access to important functions is slowing down.
- There is not enough memory on the mobile device. This does not always happen because of the small amount of RAM, but because unnecessary applications are installed on the phone. Because of this, side and unnecessary functions work in the background.
- By removing unnecessary applications, you will focus on the most useful (of the remaining) and will not be distracted by unnecessary ones.
- Some developers introduce advertising into their products. A popup screen is displayed on the phone screen or lock screen (lock screen), which cannot be eliminated in any way, except for uninstalling the “culprit”.
Reference. Uninstallation. Removal of a mobile application (or computer program) from the operating system and from the storage device.
How to remove unnecessary applications from your phone
You can find the section with a list of installed programs on Android at: Settings. Applications.
Standard Android Application Manager Toolkit
In the “Applications” section, you can find out how much space this or that application takes, where it is installed. In the internal memory or on the sd card. The bottom of the screen shows how much memory the phone is free and busy. By clicking on the line with the name, you will find out the cache size and data consumption in the OS.
User-installed applications can be stopped (i.E. Unloaded from memory), deleted or transferred from the phone’s memory to the sd card (which is useful if you need to free up the phone’s memory).
On the SD memory card tab, a list of applications installed on the phone’s sd card.
In the section Running. Useful information about how long a particular program is running, how much RAM is consumed. Thus, if an application is wasting resources, it can and should be deleted.
It should be noted that the standard Android tools are not suitable for mass removal of android-applications, although it is useful for a single removal of a package.
We advise you to try any third-party application manager for Android. There are a lot of cleaning programs on Google Play, and then we will consider the most sensible of them.
We delete applications through CCleaner
CCleaner is a simple but effective utility for uninstalling applications on Android. The intuitive interface allows you to delete everything unnecessary in a few clicks: applications and cache (sometimes taking hundreds of megabytes), apk installers and temporary files, other “garbage”. The full version of the application is free, but contains ads.
The sequence of steps to uninstall applications using CCleaner:
- Download and install the utility
- Go to the section through the main menu “Application management”.
- The tabs are distributed installed, system and disabled applications. Select the desired section.
- By clicking on the line with the application, information is available: name, program and cache size, installation date, version, etc.
- Select the elements and click on the Recycle Bin icon to remove programs from Android.
- Click again “Delete” and confirm the operation.
Through CCleaner, you can delete applications in batch mode, and not one by one, as the standard manager suggests.
CCleaner is suitable for regularly cleaning Android and uninstalling applications from the phone. Removing standard Android applications (such as Google Drive, Gmail) in CCleaner is not possible. Neither with root access nor without it.
Clean Master. Removal of standard and user applications
Clean Master is another program for comprehensively cleaning your phone from debris: temporary files, duplicates and remaining data, which this or that application was too lazy to remove. Clean Master does not specialize in uninstalling programs, but it includes a module called Application Manager.
Here you can batch uninstall applications on your phone. In addition, you can manage apk packages and move applications from a memory card. This will help redistribute the space and clear the internal memory of the phone.
Removing Android system applications in Clean Master is not available, you can only uninstall user programs. Installed independently.
To remove the program through Clean Master, do the following:
- Download and install the application on Android
- After starting, press the Start button
- Go to the Tools. Application Manager section.
- Push buttons “Provide” and further “Allow” in the dialog that opens
- In the Clean Master application manager, check the boxes for applications that need to be removed from the phone.
- Push button “Delete” and OK to confirm uninstallation
- If you are not sure if you want to remove the application, click “Cancel”.
System App Remover Pro
Removing Android system applications will help speed up the OS. However, it makes sense to take it only if you clearly know what you can delete. To do this, you will need root privileges and System App Remover.
We remove unnecessary applications from the phone
Through the System Applications section, you can delete what ordinary managers do not allow. However, we advise you to adhere to the recommendations of the uninstaller and deactivate only applications that have the mark “You can remove”. Otherwise, you can disable the Android OS or provoke system errors.
To remove Android system components:
- In the System App Remover menu, go to “System applications”;
- In the list, check off the items to be deleted;
- Press button “Delete”.
By the way, this method will help to remove uninstalled applications hidden in the standard Android manager, available only in safe mode. As an example, adware viruses and spyware.
Tip. If your goal is to free up space in the phone’s memory, we highly advise against removing system applications. It’s better to purchase a capacious memory card and install all applications on it.
System App Remover requires payment for its full-featured work in the pro version (in the free edition, ads are displayed at the bottom of the window). Symbolic 1.88 open access to functions:
- Management of system and user applications;
- Moving any installed application to an sd memory card or internal phone memory;
- Use as Recycle Bin for phone;
- Allows you to uninstall Android system applications;
- Batch uninstall mode: you can select only necessary applications with flags and delete them in a few taps.
- Flexible management of standard and user applications: sorting, filter by name, package name and path, search for applications and more.
Last tip: install only the necessary applications on your phone
Leave only necessary applications on your phone. Try alternatives, experiment, but always control what is installed.
If you install any program through the Google Play application, be sure to test it and make a conclusion: leave the program or delete it. On the one hand, this approach takes time and patience, on the other. You save your nerves. A phone loaded with dozens of applications will not work as fast as after a purchase.
Answers to readers’ questions
What applications can be safely removed on Android?
Note the applications that it makes sense to remove in order to increase the speed of the mobile device.
- Remove social network clients. The Facebook / Messenger application consumes a lot of memory on Android, while you are constantly distracted by notifications.
- Unnecessary user programs. Those that you installed yourself through Google Play or by downloading the apk file from an unverified source.
- Antiviruses. A controversial decision, but if you are confident in the security of your mobile device and there is no particular need for ongoing protection, remove the antivirus.
- You can remove optimizers and cleaners. Programs like CleanMaster and DU Battery Saver are useful on an occasional basis. Over time, they begin to bother and hang dead weight in the Android RAM.
- Games are not only the main time killers: they occupy a significant amount of megabytes in the memory of a mobile device.
I deleted unnecessary applications, but there some turned out to be necessary. I can’t enter the game now.
You can reinstall through the Play Store, in the My applications and games section The library you will find remote components. To install, click the same button opposite the game / application.
With the help of root rights, he began to delete system applications and accidentally deleted an important system file. The phone is constantly loading.
To fix the problem, you need to update Android or perform a factory reset (making sure that all backups are made in advance). Or, if you install the missing system library (for example, through the apkmirror website), the problem will be solved faster.
I can’t update the applications on the phone, there is not enough memory. I deleted some of them, except for standard ones. I still can’t download anything.
First tip. Buy a capacious sd card. This is the easiest and fastest way to solve the problem with missing memory on your phone. You do not need to remove applications and constantly clean the memory to “carve out” space in the internal storage.
We also recommend that you carefully read the manual on how to remove applications on Android. Perhaps you need not only the Android application manager, but something more flexible, like the uninstaller from the Jumobile developer (see above). It will allow you to delete even hidden applications on your phone, as well as Chinese or system ones.
Notifications come that there is not enough memory on the phone. I cannot delete the application or move to another location.
All applications transferred to the sd card (or even deleted user applications) can be easily returned. Just go to Google Play and search for one or another program for Android, then click on the Install button.
You can transfer applications to the sd card as follows:
- Go to Settings. Applications (Application Manager).
- Go to the SD Card or USB drive section
- Find in the list the application that you want to transfer to the sd card
- Confirm action
By the way, removing unnecessary or transferring Android system applications in this way is impossible, this will require third-party programs such as Jumobile.
Installed a memory card on a smartphone, I want to download the application. It is not installed, writes: uninstall applications, there is not enough memory.
If desired, you can remove unnecessary applications using CCleaner, CleanMaster or the application manager from Jumobile. The same utilities, by the way, will allow you to clear free space by deleting the cache, temporary files and other unnecessary data on the phone.
If the system memory is full of applications, it is better to transfer them to the sd card (I wrote above about how to do this).
I deleted some program. The message “Safe Mode” appeared on the screen.
Perhaps you deleted the system application on Android or the installed program conflicts with the phone. Restarting the device helps to exit safe mode. If you still enter this mode after a reboot, try turning off the phone and turning it on with the power button and volume down while holding down.
Tip: do not delete system or user applications on Android without knowing their purpose. Removing can lead to serious consequences: you have to, at best, reflash the phone.