How To Delete Cache Data On Huawei
Before you deal with the question. how to clear the cache on Android Honor and Huawei, you should understand the definition of “cache”. The program during operation loads all the data into "temporary memory". This is necessary to speed up work processes. Applications can be resource intensive. When the program starts to crash, it may close in the wrong way. But, after its closure, the place in the cache will not be freed, but there will be less free memory.
Today, modern smartphones are equipped with a large amount of memory. But still, situations arise when the user receives a warning about insufficient space. A smartphone starts to work much slower over time. And the launch of some applications may be delayed. Let’s see how to clear the cache on a Huawei and Honor phone.
What is a cache?
On any phone there is a folder with temporary files. This can be a variety of settings information, reports, and other application data.
Why? Because in the temporary folder there will be copies of all the pictures on the site so that the next time you download it, it will take place at an accelerated pace. It also saves traffic. But, if the user decided to remove the application from the phone, then the previously saved files in the cache folder will surely remain in memory. Where it leads? The more users download applications and then delete them, the more space will be taken up by temporary files. How to solve this problem? Enough to clear the cache.
Honor has three cache options:
- Client applications. Requires regular cleaning.
- Dalvik. is a system that is automatically created after removal. Therefore, it makes no sense to constantly clear such a cache.
- Cache accumulated from system software. It is built into the device’s internal memory in the cache folder. When deleting, critical errors occur in the operation of the operating system.
Video: How To Delete Cache Data On Huawei
Given these points, we come to the logical conclusion: you can only delete files from ordinary user applications. It is located on the internal and external memory of the device.
How to clear cache on Android Honor and Huawei without deleting photos
It is better to use system utilities. This way you can avoid various damages in the OS and in a safe way to clean the phone from debris. But, in some situations, you need to use third-party software. Below we consider the existing methods.
Delete through settings
- Open Settings.
- Further "Memory".
- Get detailed statistics of the occupied space.
- Click on the “Clear” button.
- A window opens again, indicating the exact amount of memory. The system will scan the files for deletion.
- Click on the “Delete all unnecessary files” button.
The second way is to use the CCleaner application. A phased action plan is provided:
- Run the installed utility to clean up unnecessary files. We provide permissions to access the location of the device.
- After starting, immediately click the "Analyze" button.
- Next, a list of accumulated junk will appear.
- Go to the "Removing safely" section.
- Open the "Visible cache" list.
- Click "Finish cleaning."
If you can not use the presented methods, or they did not bring the proper result, then resort to using the Recovery menu:
- Turn off the phone.
- Hold down the volume up or down button with the power key.
- The system menu will start.
- Using the volume buttons, select “Wipe cache partition”.
- Confirm the action and wait for the system to reboot.
Removing the cache of a specific program
If you have any questions or have complaints. let us know