Instagram is a pretty useful social network where you can easily share photos, apply filters, find friends and even start your own business. However, today many users want to delete the page on Instagram, because a large number of ads, Internet bots “climb” from everywhere.
Registration is always easier than leaving. deactivation process “hidden” in your profile settings.
That is why the Techno 24 journalists have prepared material on how to permanently delete an Instagram account.
There are two options for how to do this:
- Temporarily disable profile
- Delete account forever
How to remove Instagram temporarily from a computer
1. The whole procedure is much easier to do through a computer. To do this, open the profile page and click “Edit profile“
Instructions on how to delete Instagram profile correctly
2. Select the page down and press: “Temporarily block your account“
Instructions on how to temporarily delete your Instagram account
3. Next, you need to specify the reason for closing the account, specify the password for the page and click on the button: “Temporarily block your account“.
How to delete Instagram account correctly
The advantage of this method is that when you log into your account from the application again, it is automatically activated. There is another one that allows you to permanently delete an Instagram page.
How to remove Instagram forever
The founders prudently hid this option. To permanently permanently delete the Instagram page, you need to go to this direct link: https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/ and then indicate the reason for the removal, the password for the profile and click the button “Delete my account permanently“
You can permanently delete an Instagram page.
How to remove Instagram from phone
A tab with a suggestion to delete a page on Instagram from the phone was recently removed from the profile’s main settings page. The application is constantly updated, trying to keep the attention of users as long as possible, especially since the main functionality for creating and downloading photos is available from the phone.
1. To exit Instagram from your phone completely, scroll down the account settings page to the section “Information”.
3. Next, you have to scroll down the agreement for a long time. Stop at the section “Personal settings” (Paragraph 5).
4. Slightly lower (paragraph “Shelf life of materials”) you will see the phrase “Learn more about deleting an account.”)
5. Click on the active link and on the page that opens, select the option to delete the account.
Here open the link to the removal page. Enter the username and password again. Next will be a familiar procedure indicating the reason for the removal and its confirmation.
How to delete Instagram-pages, see the:
Other news related to events from the world of technology, gadgets, artificial intelligence, as well as space, read in the section Techno