How to throw a video on a computer with iPhone
The transfer of files from the iPhone external memory is quite difficult, since Apple is extremely scrupulous about the security of the system data of its portable devices. Therefore, unlike smartphones working on Android OS, which can actually be used as a removable medium, file transfer, such as, for example, video on iPhones, is associated with installation of additional software.
All ways to transfer the video file from the iPhone to a personal computer with the Windows operating system can be divided into two groups:
Each group of methods contains several options that differ in the transfer method, so it will be advisable to consider all possible options for transmitting a video file from the iPhone to a computer operating on the Windows operating system separately.
The most common official way to transfer files from iPhone to a personal computer is to use iTunes software. This is a specialized service for working with the Apple smartphone settings and capabilities on PC.
To transmit the video file, you need to use exclusively the latest version of the program, otherwise when transferring the video to the computer, technical failures may occur, which will affect the safety of the file or portable device.
If the user uses the iTunes service for the first time, then you need to go through the registration procedure. For this you will need “Apple id”.
Instructions for posting video to PC via iTunes:
- We connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- We synchronize the gadget with the iTunes program (select the synchronization method from the proposed service and click on the “apply” button).
- On the left side of the screen in the “Settings” section, we find the item “Video”.
- Click on the “Synchronize films” tab.
- Choose the folder of interest.
- We wait for the end of the process.
After the end of synchronization, the selected video files will be on the hard disk of a personal computer.
How to Transfer Photos Videos from PC to iPhone Easily Free | iPhone to Laptop Files Transfer
ICLOUD. Apple Cloud Storage Service. All files, including videos that were created on the user’s smartphone are sent to storage to the general account of all the pumped devices of one owner. They can also be transferred between these devices.
When moving a video file via iCloud, the user can use both a full.Fledged program installed on a computer and the official service site.
When using this method, it is extremely important that the iPhone is connected to the cloudy cloud. Otherwise, the smartphone will not transfer data for storage to a common account, which means that the user will not be able to download the video of interest to him.
To download the video file with iCloud, you need:
- Open the service through the program or the official website and go to the account.
- Go to the “Photo” menu.
- Find the necessary video file.
- Select the right file and press the download icon (a cloud with an arrow down).
The selected video file will be downloaded to the “load” folder.
Through the conductor Windows
The usual conductor of the Windows operating system can also help with the transfer of the video file from the iPhone to the PC, working on the Windows operating system.
To use the transmission method under consideration, the iTunes program must be installed on the user’s computer. Although this will not be used in this method, it is necessary to synchronize a smartphone with a computer. Without this process, the iPhone will not allow Windows conductor.
Instructions for the transfer of video files through the Windows OS conductor:
- We connect the iPhone to a personal computer using a USB cable.
- A pop.Up window asking the user should appear on the screen of the portable gadget, whether the device can trust this PC,
- Click the “Trust this computer” tab.
- On PC, we open the “computer” folder (or “my computer”, depending on the version of Windows).
- Find the external iPhone device and open it.
- Open the “Internal Storage” folder.
- Next, go to DCIM, and then to “100Apple”.
- We find the necessary video file and copy it on a personal computer.
This method will help to avoid unnecessary actions related to the iTunes service.
With cloud storage
In addition to the official cloud storage of Apple ICloud, the user can use third.Party services providing similar services. Here is a small list of such software:
It is worth paying attention to the fact that some services have a limit of the volume of information that the user can download to his account. At the same time, some services are paid. The user should be careful so as not to consuming unnecessary finances.
The transfer method through cloud storages is extremely simple, for this you need:
- Create an account at any service you like.
- Download a video file into a cloud storage from a smartphone.
- Go to the server on a personal computer.
- Select the required file and download it.
Also, the user can include synchronization with the installed cloud storage for the iPhone so that the need to pump a video file to the server disappears every time.
Through an adapter for memory cards
Apple developers have long abandoned the removable flash cards for their portable gadgets, making the memory of a mobile device immediately for the required amount of information for the user. Therefore, it is impossible to convey a video file with the help of them.
However, there are specialized external flash drives for iPhone. These devices work using adapters that help smartphones with an external disk connected to them. It is using such a device that you can move the video file.
How to display an image from iPhone to a computer with windows
Windows does not have built-in means to obtain a broadcast from the iPhone using AirPlay by Wi-Fi, but this can be implemented using conditionally free programs, which we will talk about. For their use, both devices must be connected to one wireless network. If there are problems when connecting, try turning off the firewall on your computer.
5kplayer is a completely free program that allows you to broadcast from iPhone to a computer, as well as record video from the screen (and at the same time work as a media player).
- Download 5kplayer from the official website https: // www.5kplayer.COM/5KPlayer-Download-Windows.HTM and install the program on a computer.
- When a request to access nets from Windows firewall, give such a resolution.
- During the first launch, the program will ask you to register: it is not necessary to do this, it is enough to refuse registration once (the lower button in the window).
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the control point (swipe from the lower edge of the screen) and select the “Repeat of the screen”.
- In the list, select 5kplayer.
After the connection is executed, the screen of your iOS device will affect the computer screen. You can use it, and if necessary, write a video with sound.
Letsview is a completely free program that allows you to easily display the iPhone screen on AirPlay to a computer or laptop with both Windows and Mac OS. There is the possibility of simple video recording from the screen and other additional functions.
Apowermirror also allows you to use your functions for free (but there is a paid version with advanced functionality). After loading, installing the program and registering a free account, just select the iOS tab in it, and you will see everything you need to do: open the iPhone control point and display the image to the computer.
Everything works properly and quickly, and if desired, you can record a phone screen or create screenshots immediately on a computer. Apowermirror download is available on the official website https: // www.Apowersoft.COM/Phone-Mirror
Lonelyscreen Airplay Receiver
Lonelyscreen Airplay Receiver is a very simple program that properly performs its function: Imaging IPhone and iPad for AirPlay (built.In broadcasting technology in iOS).
- Install Lonelyscreen from the official website https: // www.Lonelyscreen.COM/Download.HTML and run the program.
- At the control point on the iPhone (opens with a gesture up from the lower edge of the screen), click on the “Repeat of the screen” item.
- In the list of available devices for transmission you will see Lonelyscreen, click on it.
- After connecting, the iPhone screen will affect the computer in the program window.
Some additional actions are not required, except that it is worth paying attention to the fact that the program contains the function of the iPhone screen (for this, click on the arrow in the lower right corner).
Until recently, the program has been free, now, unfortunately, asks to purchase a license, but it works for some time without it. Interestingly, the free version of Lonelyscreen is still installed on my computer (has not been updated since installation) and works properly.
Mirroring360-a paid program for obtaining broadcasts both by AirPlay from iOS devices and from other PC or smartphones. You can use the 7-day free version to try its capabilities.
- Download Mirroring360 from the official website https: // www.Mirroring360.Com/
- After installing the program, click REQUEST FREE TRIAL, enter your e-mail and desired password, and then press Activate.
- You don’t need to do anything in a neglected program: it’s enough to start a broadcast by turning on the “Repeat of the screen” on your iPhone (select a device with the name of your computer in the list), as in previous such utilities.
Of the interesting functions of the program. The broadcast of the image from your computer to the Internet: after pressing the Start Sharing button in the main Mirroring360 window, you will receive a link, coming by which other users will be able to see your screen.
How to transmit photos from a computer to iPhone or iPad using iTunes
Open itunes. If the utility is not installed, download the latest version from the official Apple website.
Connect your iPhone or iPad to a computer using a USB cable.
Select the device that appears on the top panel.
Select the “Photo” menu.
Click on a checkmark near the inscription “Synchronize photos from”.
To the right of this inscription is a button with the inscription “Images”. Click on it and select “Select the folder”
Indicate the folder with the photos that you want to see on your iPhone or iPad.
Click “Apply” in the lower right corner and wait for the end of synchronization.
How to Transfer Videos from iPhone to Computer (4 Methods)
How to throw information from iPhone to a computer using Mac OS X
If the user of a regular computer is faced with the problem of closed iOS system, then the owner of the PC on MacOS experiences difficulties with restrictions at once two OS. Macos does not give many connection opportunities, unlike Windows.
In this regard, there are only 3 ways of transferring files:
You can choose any of the proposed options, and then repeat the actions from the instructions for Windows. The algorithm will not differ, since the same programs are used in this situation.
Step.By.Step instructions for teapots for posting photos from iPhone to PC
How to transfer a photo from iPhone to a computer? Preparatory stages:
- Connect the iPhone and the second device via a USB port cable.
- Unlock the phone screen.
- Open iTunes, select the device in the menu. If you put a checkmark next to the inscription to synchronize devices through Wi-Fi next time, you can connect through a wireless connection.
- Click allow when a request appears to trust this computer.
Copying a video from a computer on iPhone and iPad in iTunes
Apple provided only one version of copying media files, including video from Windows or MacOS computer on iPhone phones and iPad tablets. Using iTunes (then I assume that iTunes is already installed on your computer).
The main restriction of the method is to support only formats.Mov.M4V and.MP4. Over, for the latter case, the format is not always supported (depending on the codecs used, the most popular. H.264, supported).
To copy the video using iTunes, just perform the following simple actions:
- Connect the device if iTunes does not start automatically, start the program.
- Select your iPhone or iPad in the device list.
- In the “On my device” section, select “Films” and just drag the necessary video files from the folder on the computer to the list of films on the device (you can also select the “File” menu. “Add the file to the media text”.
- If the format is not supported, you will see the message “Some of these files have not been copied, as they cannot play on this iPad (iPhone).
- After adding files to the list, click the “Synchronize” button at the bottom. Upon completion of synchronization, you can turn off the device.
Upon completion of the copy of the video to the device, you can watch them in the Video Appendix on it.
How to throw a video from PC to iPhone via iTunes
Itunes. A universal application from the famous company Apple. With it, you can not only download applications, control a computer device through the iPhone, but also send video data from a phone to a computer! This application allows the user to perform all inaccessible operations very quickly and quickly.
In order to throw from PC to the iPhone, you need to open the iTunes program on the computer and drag a converted video into it. You can do this in two ways:
For the first option, just send a convertible video to the desktop, open the application and add a video in conventional drag. It will automatically fall into the necessary section in the program itself.
- In the program, click on the button called “File” and find the “Add computer file to the media” section section.
- Next, select the video that you need to throw.
- When the video is correctly added, it should be displayed in the program in the “My Films” section.
- After successfully adding, you need to connect the iPhone via a USB cable. Synchronization through Wi-Fi is also possible. In iTunes, an icon in the form of a phone will automatically appear.
- Next, you need to go to the “My Films” section and click on the box “Synchronize all films”.
- If you need to throw only one video, then you should put a checkplace only opposite it. After that, you should look at the lower right corner and press the “apply” button.
There will be a transmission and synchronization of data, after which this video can be viewed on the device via iTunes.
How to throw a video from the iPhone on Mac using iPhoto
Connect the iPhone to a computer. The iPhoto program will automatically start (if the program is not installed, you can download it by this link)
In the iPhoto integration, click import everything to preserve all media files or imports. Selected for downloading on a computer of individual photos or videos
After the import ends, you will be invited to delete photos from the device. Here you already decide whether you need them on the device or not.
Ways to move photos from iPhone via the Internet
Using cloud services for transmitting photos and videos from iPhone to other devices, computers Mac and Windows are very convenient and simple, you can use:
- Opple photo synchronization of iCloud: just turn on the iCloud function in your Apple ID settings for the “photo” application for their automatic unloading. Access to these photos will be on the Mac computer in Finder, through a browser or from a Windows computer (about the latest options in the instructions how to go to iCloud from a computer).
- Given the fact that I do not give much space for free in iCloud, and in OneDrive I have 1 TB and this service is integrated into Windows 10, I use it: install the OneDrive application on the iPhone, include automatic synchronization and your photos are always available online or online On a computer with the same OneDrive account.
- If you used to use Android and Google Photo, you can install this application on the iPhone and it, as before, will unload the photos and videos in your Google account in the starting quality as part of a limited storage or in a slightly compressed form, but without storage restrictions.
If you prefer any other cloud storage, most likely it has an iOS application with the possibility of automatic transfer of photos to a cloud for subsequent access from a computer or other devices.