How To Connect Wireless Headphones To iPhone 6
Connection problems after upgrade
Very rarely, there is a synchronization problem after installing a new version of iOs on the iPhone.
- Restart bluetooth first and re-pair,
- Ideally, restart your smartphone,
- Remove all major sources of interference that might interrupt or affect the signal.
If the headphones are branded:
- Open the case next to the phone. The display should prompt you for this.
- Try connecting another wireless headset to your iPhone. If this does not help and there is still no connection, we recommend contacting technical support.
One Airpod is quieter than the other
There are several reasons:
- One of the headphones is discharged. Need to put the headset in the charging case.
- Check that the holes are clean and not stained, there is no debris on the screens. If there is dirt, then it is necessary to carefully clean the device with a brush.
- Be sure to check volume settings on iPhone.
3 ways to connect any wireless earbuds to iPhone
Airpods, and lesser-known plugs, are only gaining in popularity with the development of streaming and music services. But sometimes, users are faced with the problem of how to properly synchronize devices. Therefore, let’s figure out the details of how to connect wireless headphones to an iPhone. Let’s consider the main problems in parallel.
The manual is universal and suitable for all iPhone models: 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max.
Even though the wireless device is convenient to use, connection problems may occur. It is important to note that there are almost no difficulties with the original AirPods headset, but it will be useful to know the solution to standard problems.
There are two ways to pair any wireless headset with an iPhone:
- Bluetooth settings,
The process of connecting Airpods does not take much time and comes down to SIMple instructions:
- First, the user must turn on Bluetooth. To do this, you need to slide your finger across the screen from bottom to top (in the locked state),
- Click on the pictogram of the same name,
- Turn on the device,
- Airpods will be automatically connected to the smartphone.
If the wireless headphones are not from Apple, then the device should be connected through the settings:
- You need to get the “plugs” out of the case and, if necessary, turn on.
- Wait for them to connect.
- Then on the phone go to “Settings” and select “Bluetooth”.
- Turn on Bluetooth.
- Start searching for other devices.
- Find the name of the gadget in the list of available devices, and start the connection.
After the headset is connected, the user can exit the settings and play music. If the device has been correctly connected, the corresponding icon will be in the upper right corner of the screen. Some models transmit information about battery charging.
Pairing occurs, but no sound or poor sound
In this case, we are talking about a poor-quality headset or a sudden interruption of the signal.
If the problem is a bad signal, follow the instructions:
- Restart headphones.
- Disconnect the headset for about 30 seconds and only then reconnect.
- Shorten the distance between the smartphone and the wireless headset. Long distance may interfere with the connection.
- Disable extraneous Bluetooth devices.
Cheap Chinese fakes refuse to work
The phone can see the headset, but recognize them as two different devices. Sound quality issues very often occur, or the iPhone doesn’t pair with the Chinese counterfeit at all.
- First, you need to connect the headphones to each other (each model has its own instructions. Read the manual), and only then to the smartphone.
- Reboot both devices.
- Reset Bluetooth settings.
Headset runs out of battery quickly
The Li-ion battery has a limited shelf life, usually 300-400 charge-discharge cycles or 3-4 years of active use. Over time, the battery life of AirPods diminishes dramatically. For old technology, there is only one way out, contacting the service to replace the built-in battery.
If the user has AirPods, then you can try to increase the battery life. Those. Enable the auto-detect ear function. With the help of an infrared sensor, the headphones will understand when the user takes them out of their ears, they will automatically turn off. This will help conserve battery power. To activate the function, you need:
- Open “Settings”.
- Select “Bluetooth”.
- Then “AirPods”.
- Turn on the toggle switch “Auto-detect ear”.
If the headset is not native, then it can be returned under warranty or taken to a service center to replace the battery.
Before connecting accessories, with the section “Questions and Answers”.
NFC. It is a wireless technology that helps to exchange data between different devices.
The aLGorithm for connecting headphones with an NFC chip to an iPhone is quite SIMple and includes several steps. This feature is present on all iPhone models over 5.
- If the option is not activated, you need to go to the settings and, opposite NFC, move the slider to the right.
- Then you need to touch the back of the phone to the NFC icon on the wireless headset.
- Allow the connection. There will be a connection between the devices.
This function works on gadgets with iOs above 13.1. As for the headset, not only AirPods are supported, but also some models.
The first option for SIMultaneous connection using the “Share audio” option.
Instructions on how to output sound to the second set in a case:
- Connect one AirPods to iPhone. The second should be in the case.
- When listening to music on AirPods, you need to bring the phone to an open case with a different set.
- A menu will open where you need to select “Temporarily share audio”. Confirm action.
Connecting second headphones without case:
- Connect some “plugs” to the iPhone and put them on.
- Open AirPlay from the lock screen and share audio.
- Bring your phone to another device and click “Share Audio”.
- Confirm connection on the second gadget.
The second way to bind with manual configuration.
- Connect one headset to iOs.
- Launch settings and then go to Bluetooth.
- Open the case with the second set and hold the connect button until the indicator starts flashing.
- Wait until the headset appears in the “Other devices” section.
Bluetooth has a maximum transmission range of about twenty meters. But do not exclude the influence of interference from other objects, which can reduce the range of Bluetooth operation.
If the headphones are working properly but there is a problem with the volume control. In AirPods, all default settings, including changing the volume, were transferred to the voice assistant Siri. To control the sound level, just tell Siri to turn down or turn up the volume.
You can just say, “Siri, volume at maximum.” You can also adjust the sound as a percentage. It is necessary to name a certain number and the command will be executed. It is important to remember that the system will pause the music before turning up the volume.
Sometimes AirPods, Freebuds, Mi AirDots or other branded headphones are not detected by the iPhone.
In this case, we follow the step-by-step instructions:
- Check if Bluetooth has turned on on iPhone.
- Restart the wireless system. Turn off and then turn on the “plugs”.
- Make sure the headset is well charged.
- Check the compatibility of your phone and headset. In some cases (on new models of Airpods), to connect a wireless device, it is necessary that the operating system be at least iOs 7.
- Make sure that there are no devices nearby that can intercept the signal. Laptop, MacBook, candy bar, other smartphone with synchronization enabled.
- In rare cases, powerful Wi-Fi routers can knock down connections. Move to a safe distance (5-10 meters).
Airpods: instructions for connecting to iPhone
Airpods were first introduced to the public with the launch of the iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2. They are sold separately from compatible gadgets, and even Apple’s latest top model, the iPhone Xs Max, cannot boast AirPods included.
And now, when the Apple wireless headset is in your hands, a quite reasonable question appears: how to connect Airpods to an iPhone?
Is it possible to connect headphones to multiple devices at the same time?
Can. But in this case, the sound between devices will switch automatically. Alas, but you will not be able to SIMultaneously listen to sound from two devices.
Connect, for example, headphones to your iPhone and iPad. When playing music, you can switch the audio playback source (headphones or speakers).
To do this:
- Open the control panel (swipe up from the bottom of the screen).
- Swipe from right to left to open the player screen.
- Click on the play sound icon and select Apple headphones.
There are original colored Airpods?
No. Apple did not present its popular headphones in a multicolored palette. Only white! But, there were craftsmen who were able to paint the original “droplets” with a sufficiently high quality along with the case. With the help of professional equipment and special paints of Dutch production, the entrepreneurs have achieved a quality product with a guarantee. However, the price for colored items is 50-80% higher than the original.
Connecting Wireless AirPods to iPhone
Unlock iPhone. Next to it, open the charging case with the “drops” inside.
The AirPods image appears on the iPhone screen. Click the “Configure” and then “Finish” buttons.
The first pairing is ready. If the iCloud profile is connected on the smartphone, then after the first pairing, the settings for all other Apple products that support AirPods and are connected to this iCloud profile will be saved.
Answers to popular questions
There are quite a few questions about Apple wireless headphones on the network. Here are the most common ones, to which I will give answers.
Are AirPods for Android?
Yes. Apple wireless headphones can be connected via Bluetooth with any gadget, be it on Android or Windows. But it should be understood that headphones outside the Apple ecosystem turn into an ordinary device for listening to music.
It’s not difficult to connect them. Activate Bluetooth on your Android gadget, open the case with the headphones inside and press the single button on the case to make the indicator blink white. In the Bluetooth search, find the AirPods headphones and click “Connect”.
Airpods do not connect to iPhone, what to do?
If the headphone graphic interface does not appear on the unlocked iPhone screen:
- Check that the case with the headphones is near the smartphone and they are charged.
- Close the lid of the headphone case and open after 10-20 seconds. The indicator LED should flash white.
- If the indicator does not show signs of life, close the case, press and hold the button on the back of the case until the indicator flashes.
Airpods for iPhone only or not?
No. The headphones also support other Apple products:
- All iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touch with iOS 10.1 or higher.
- Apple Watch with WatchOS 3 or higher.
- All Macs with macOS Sierra (10.12) or higher.
There is only one condition under which you can connect the headset to the gadget: the iPhone must have an operating system version of at least iOS 10.1.
This means that the earbuds will work with iPhone 5, 6, 7 and later.
Why iPhone 6 doesn’t see wired headphones
If you connected headphones to your smartphone, but it does not see them, try to solve this problem with SIMple methods. If the gadget does not detect the wired earbuds, disconnect the wire from the port on the smartphone. Try restarting your iPhone 6. The problem may be with the headphones themselves.
To check this, try connecting others. Accordingly, if you managed to connect others. The reason has been found, devices need to be replaced or repaired.
For wired headphones, most of the problems are due to port pollution. Therefore, always check for the presence of impurities in it. Check the wire itself. Perhaps in some place it was bitten by pets or damaged under other circumstances.
Other headphones with the same port can also detect this. The reasons may be in the very port to which the earbuds are connected on your iPhone 6. It may be out of order. This will help to determine the service personnel. If other methods do not help determine the true cause of the breakdown.
What to do if there is no sound from the iPhone X headphones
Included for each version of the iPhone are headphones. Earpods. These are not wireless AirPods yet, they have a wire. But they sound good enough. Often, when connected, the smartphone does not respond to them.
None of the settings help connect headphones. If the device has been serving you for more than a month, it is quite possible that the contacts in the smartphone are clogged, clogged with dust and dirt.
This happens while we put the phone in our. Where other items may be.
Handbags can also be source of fine litter. Due to a certain layer of dirt, the connector may not fully connect. And don’t snug enough to the port pins on the iPhone. To clean it, preference should be given to a wooden device: a pointed match, toothpicks, etc.
Do not use metal tools. They can harm the fragile contacts of the port.
Use a flashlight to get a better look at the dirty port areas that prevent the iPhone from seeing wired headphones. At the end of a toothpick or match, you need to wind a little cotton wool to better collect dirt.
The tip can also be dipped in rubbing alcohol. But not abundantly, so that it does not spread inside the port. The alcohol will help break down dirt better. Use your wand until you have cleaned out the entire port. Clean the connector on the headphones. It may need cleaning too.
Iphone X / 8/7/6/5 can’t see headphones
Despite the fact that Apple creates the best quality devices, incidents often happen to them. In the article, we will consider what to do if the iPhone versions X / 8/7/6/5 does not see the connected headphones. And also we will analyze the cases when the device sees the earbuds, but they do not reproduce sound.
- What to do if there is no sound from the iPhone X headphones
- Why iPhone 6 doesn’t see wired headphones
- One of the headphones is quieter on iPhone 5.What to do?
- What to do if the iPhone 7 does not see the AirPods
- Performing a factory reset on AirPods
- How to fix the problem when headphones are not connecting to iPhone 8
- Video instruction
What to do if the iPhone 7 does not see the AirPods
Apple’s wireless AirPods also occasionally cause problems for users. In our case, AirPods do not want to connect to the iPhone. Let’s analyze this situation in order. This headphone model connects to mobile devices quite SIMply. You need to turn on Bluetooth on the iPhone 7 and open the case cover on the wireless headphones.
A window appears on the smartphone screen with the inscription AirPods and the connect button.
After clicking, the headphones should automatically connect and they will be visible in the list.
You can find them in the section with connected devices.
If this does not happen. Restart your phone and try to connect the headphones again.
Disconnect other Bluetooth devices, they may interfere with the current connection. Move other Bluetooth devices away from your smartphone and headphones. If you tried to connect them to the iPhone 7, but they do not play after connecting. Remove the pairing and reconnect.
You can disconnect AirPods in the Bluetooth connected devices window. Select the one you need from the list and go to the options to select the item to delete.
One of the headphones is quieter on iPhone 5.What to do?
Over time, any device crashes, temporarily fails or breaks down completely. Our task is to determine the type of breakdown and decide what to do. To repair or buy a new one. Often than not, almost any breakdown can be repaired. But the question is different: is it worth the time and money. One of your headphones on the iPhone 5 may be weaker than the other. This means that we can probably solve such a breakdown at home.
First, make sure that the headphone mesh is clean, the port sees connections, and the wire is intact:
- Open the settings of your fifth iPhone;
This window contains a knob that allows you to adjust the balance between the left and right channels on iPhone 5. Adjust them so that both headphones sound approximately the same. By default, the slider is centered. Suppose, in your case, there is a problem with the left insert. Try to move the balance slightly to the right. In this case, the overall volume will be slightly underestimated. But on the other hand, you will be able to receive sound of equal volume from each headphone.
When the sound balance is adjusted, try increasing the overall volume using the buttons on the cabinet or programmatically. There will be no noticeable loss of sound. If your headphones cannot see the iPhone X / 8/7/6/5 device or the sound of one of them is quieter than the other, use all the above methods to solve the problem.
Performing a factory reset on AirPods
No matter how careful you are, headphones start to malfunction over time. Malfunctions can manifest themselves in small things, for example, sometimes one earphone itself turns off. Or, the indicator that indicates the status of the device is off. Restarting and factory resetting your AirPods can resolve these issues. After which the gadget will work stably again.
To reset, you need to put the headphones that your iPhone cannot see in their case:
- Open the lid of the case. Press and hold the button located on the back of the case;
How to connect headphones to iPhone 7?
Connect the Lightning to 3.5mm adapter to the Lightning connector on your iOS device, and on the other side connect your headphones to it.
Why isn’t the headphone jack on my phone working??
If your headphones don’t work with your phone, make sure they are in good working order at all. Try to enable them. If they do not turn on, put on charge. If after that the headphones do not turn on and the phone does not see them, most likely they are broken and they need to be repaired or replaced.
Why iPhone Won’t Find Wireless Headphones?
Make sure the Bluetooth accessory and the iOS or iPadOS device are close to each other. Turn the Bluetooth accessory off and on again. Make sure the Bluetooth accessory is turned on and fully charged or connected to a power source. If the accessory uses batteries, check to see if they need to be replaced.
How to connect wireless headphones to iphone 6? How to connect Samsung BUDS to iPhone?
Can Samsung Galaxy Buds be connected to an iPhone? Yes. To do this, go to the Settings menu on the iPhone, select Galaxy Buds in the Bluetooth menu and click “Connect”.
How to connect wireless headphones to iPhone?
Then follow these steps.
- Go to the Home screen.
- Open the case containing the AirPods and place it next to the iPhone.
- The iPhone displays a setup animation.
- Click “Connect”.
- If you have AirPods Pro, read the on-screen instructions.
How to connect a Bluetooth headset to a Windows 7 laptop?
- Turn on the Bluetooth device and make it discoverable. The procedure depends on the device.
- Select Start Devices and Printers.
- Select Add a device, select a device and click Next.
- Follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
How to connect Sony Wi c400 headphones to an iPhone?
Connecting to a paired iPhone
- Unlock iPhone screen if locked.
- Turn on the headset. Press and hold the button for about 2 seconds.
- Display devices paired with iPhone. Select [Settings].
- Click [WI-C400]. You will hear the voice guidance “BLUETOOTH connected”.
How to Connect Sony Wireless Headphones to iPhone?
Pairing a third-party Bluetooth accessory with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth Settings menu and turn on Bluetooth.
- Put the accessory in discoverable mode and wait for it to appear on the device screen.
Connection procedure: where to start and what settings are needed
Before pairing wireless headphones with an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, you will have to understand the instructions that came with the audio equipment. Manufacturers describe in detail some of the features related to connection, specifications or buttons available on the case to activate some specific functions.
As a rule, it also describes how to turn on the headphones, as well as the actions that need to be dealt with before pairing with mobile equipment. Often you have to either clamp the buttons on the headphone case or sharply flip the volume keys.
After preliminary preparation, it remains to repeat the following aLGorithm:
- Open “Settings” and go to Bluetooth.
- At the top of the interface, move the slider to the active (green position).
- Wait until there are entries in the Other devices list that you can interact with. You should search by name, at least somehow related to the manufacturer of wired headphones or the model on hand.
- The last step is to click on the record, wait from 5 to 15 seconds until the “Connected” status appears. Bluetooth technology is completely ready to work.
If you don’t see your headphones in the list, then try turning them on. Also on some models, you also need to additionally hold down the “Bluetooth” button, which allows you to pair devices.
How to connect wireless earbuds to iPhone via Bluetooth, even if they don’t connect?
Wireless headphones pair with Apple mobile devices almost lightning fast. Just look in the “Settings” section, select the “Bluetooth” section and find the necessary equipment in the list that appears.
Despite the predictability of actions, wireless headphones are sometimes connected to the iPhone far from the first time, and sometimes not from the third attempt. Finding the causes of the malfunctions and understanding the details is worth it visually, using detailed instructions.
Why am I having connection problems
Wireless headphones not manufactured by Apple, but by third-party manufacturers. Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi? And little-known Chinese brands. They are deprived of the usual magic of AirPods, when a couple of taps are enough to pair. Therefore, before connecting audio equipment to the iPhone, you will have to double check every little thing:
- Distance problems. Bluetooth 0 operates up to 10 meters, previous versions of the wireless connection cover a distance of 8-9. But, as practice suggests, sometimes even 50 centimeters at the first pairing is too much: it is better to keep the headphones as close as possible to the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
- Experiments with the network. Old Bluetooth and Wi-Fi incompatibility issues are still rare today. Temporary disconnection from unnecessary network sources will help to get rid of the error. It will also help the transition to airplane mode with the subsequent forced activation of Bluetooth.
- Restart iPhone. A banal but sure way to get rid of rare problems and temporary difficulties. Restart method depends on the version of iPhone (5, 6, 7, 8 or X): on models with Face ID, hold the side button and volume down or up keys, on phones with Touch ID. The button located at the top or side of the case.
- Refusal to pair. If the question. How to connect wireless headphones to an iPhone has long been resolved, but it is still impossible to enjoy music due to playback problems, often desynchronization and loss of signal, then the Bluetooth section in “Settings” will help to sort out the problem.
- From there the wireless technology is “forgotten”, and then it is connected again, but from scratch and without previous errors and found problems.
- Factory reset. A radical method, which should be resorted to only if the other actions did not help, the headphones are 100% serviceable and function on third-party technology from Apple.
The “Basic” section, the “Reset” menu item will help to bring the settings to their initial form. Already from there, the network settings are either reset, or “all settings” at once. Depending on the specific situation and the problems observed. For example, when connecting, pairing or listening to music.
How to connect headphones?
In different models of wireless headphones, the Bluetooth function is turned on in its own way, so before connecting with an iPhone, you should carefully study the instructions for the headset.
The first time, for better synchronization, the headset is turned on next to the device. Connecting headphones to the phone is as follows:
- On the iPhone, a line with the name of the connected wireless headphones should appear in the Bluetooth window;
- When you click on this line, a new window will open in which, opposite the “Synchronize” option, the floating button must also be moved to the on position (green color).
Wireless earphone instruction for iPhone
We have discussed the theory, now, in practice, we will describe in stages how to connect a wireless earphone to an iPhone. It is curious that the wireless headset connection aLGorithm is common to almost all Apple devices and iPhone versions.
- Turn on the headphones;
- We activate on them the ability to connect to a previously unknown device (usually by pressing a button and holding it for more than two seconds);
- When the headphones become open for searching, turn on the power.
- Expect the blue indicator to flicker.
If the indicator refuses to blink, use a special key on which you can see the Bluetooth designation. In some cases, you have to use the headphone power button. In this case, you will need to hold the specified button.
- Important: it is necessary to achieve exactly blue blinking from the indicator.
Missing sound after updating the phone
The first thing you can do is check what settings are set for your device on the phone. To do this, click on the information icon next to the device name in the list of available ones and check that the profiles “for conversation” and “for music” are active.
Reboot your headphones and smartphone. Check the charge level of the devices. If there is sound, but disappears and is interrupted, try testing the devices in another place. Strong electromagnetic radiation may cause malfunction.
3. If all else fails, “roll back” to the old firmware or reset the phone to factory settings. This will help if the sound disappeared after installing any unreliable applications.
4. If the problem is mechanical: the battery is faulty, the headphone board is damaged, for example, due to water ingress, you need to contact the service center.
Bluetooth earphone activation
- Bluetooth activation is performed according to the following sequence of actions:
- Go to the settings of our iPhone.
- Open the section called Bluetooth.
- We activate Bluetooth and in the list of found accessories we click on our headphones.
Thanks to the function marked “i”, we can temporarily disable the headset or completely delete all connection information. For the latter case, the item “Forget this device” is provided.
The indicator that notifies the user about the headset charge level is called “Batteries”. When you reconnect the headphones to the phone, the device recognizes almost instantly and without user intervention.
Connection problems after upgrade
Sometimes iPhone stops detecting headphones after firmware update.
There are 2 solutions:
Revert to the previous firmware version on their own. For this:
- Make a full backup of data in iCloud and iTunes;
- In the iCloud settings, turn off the iPhone to remove protection from the software available on this device;
- Download an old version of iOS on a PC;
- Connect iPhone to computer using a cable;
- In iTunes, after opening the device control page, hold down Shift;
- By clicking on the corresponding button, the control window is updated;
- In the explorer that opens, select the downloaded file with the previous operating system;
- After complete installation, activate the phone.
Install a new version of the firmware in the service center, followed by checking the Bluetooth headphones for compatibility.
Disconnecting Bluetooth headphones from iPhone
It’s a good idea to unplug your headphones when you’re done using them to conserve battery power on both gadgets. There are two ways to do this:
- Turn off the headphones or disable the pairing function on them;
- With a gesture up the screen, open Control Center and tap the Bluetooth icon to turn it off;
- If you need the wireless connection function to remain on, then go to “Settings” “Bluetooth”, find your headphones in the section of connected devices and disconnect them with a SIMple touch of your finger.
What to do if only one earphone is connected
One AirPods not working.
1. Try to “reset” your AirPods. To do this, in Settings, find the Bluetooth parameter, in the list of available devices, click on the letter i next to the name of the headphones and select “Forget this device”. After that, first put the headphones in the closed case for a minute. Then first open the case, wait for the white indicator to appear, place the device with the lid open next to the smartphone and press the connect button on the iPhone screen.
2. The problem may be in the old firmware. Try updating to the latest version. You can check which one you have in Settings. To do this, you need to sequentially select: Basic. About this device. Name of the headphones.
3. Check the volume balance on the device in the audio settings. Perhaps the slider has moved to the left or right, and the sound SIMply does not go to one of the headphones.
4. If devices are connected but there is no sound, clean the headphones. For this, it is better to use microfiber and cotton swabs.
5. Try connecting the headphones to another iPhone and if the problem persists, contact a service center. The battery may be out of order in the headphones or the internal wire is damaged.
Only one earphone of any brand is connected. 1. Try to re-establish the connection by first removing the device.
2. Clean the headphones.
3. Try to connect them to another gadget to understand which device is the problem.
4. If the problem is in the phone, please update the firmware or do a factory reset.
Disconnecting wireless headphones from iPhone
There are two ways to disconnect wireless headphones from the iPhone:
Perform all actions in reverse order:
- Turn off sync;
- Turn off Bluetooth;
- Turn off the power on the headset.
Use the line in the headphone window “Forget this device”, clicking on which deletes the connection data, and then turn off the gadget itself.
How to connect headphones to an iPhone via the Lightning adapter
- Best “Lightning” headphones for iPhone and iPad: Philips Fidelio M2L and Audeze SINE
All new iPhone models do not have a standard 3.5mm audio jack, they only have a universal digital Lightning connector. This connector has its pluses and minuses regarding connecting headphones to it.
The advantage of the Lightning connector: this is a digital connector, i.E. The phone sends a digital unconverted signal to the headphones, the headphones, using the built-in DAC, independently convert the digital signal to analog, this allows you to achieve stable sound quality. In this case, the sound quality of the headphones is constant and does not depend on which iPhone you connect them to, the headphones perform all sound processing on their own.
Disadvantage of the Lightning connector: we are considering Lightning from the point of view of connecting headphones to it, and in this case, a huge disadvantage is the very limited range of headphones that can be connected to this connector.
But it is possible to connect ordinary headphones even to an iPhone that does not have an audio input. Use the Lightning adapter. It’s not very convenient, but there is no other way out.
I have selected a couple of inexpensive adapters for you, I think you will like them.
How to connect a wireless speaker to iPhone
Be sure to charge the Bluetooth speaker before connecting / pairing and press the button on it.
Go to the phone settings and open the “Bluetooth” section, make the item of the same name active to start searching for devices.
Immediately after the column appears, select it from the list, if asked to enter a password, you can find it on the column itself or on the box from it. Often it is just. 0000.
If problems arise and music does not play. Delete the added column in the same menu by clicking on “Forget device” and then adding again.
Interesting! You can check music playback and sound quality immediately. So you can easily decide before purchasing whether you like the sound quality or not.
Possible connection problems
- If the connection is not established, then check if the device is paired with another phone or device. If yes, then disconnect and try again.
- Make sure the Bluetooth button is turned on on the Bluetooth device.
- Check the battery level again.
- Delete the device and add it again in the Bluetooth settings. Found gadgets.
- If the headphones or speaker are not visible at all. Then most likely the device is SIMply not supported by the iPhone and nothing can be done.
- It will not be superfluous to check if the headset works with other phones.
Important! There is no point in restarting your iPhone, you just delete all the data, and this will not solve the problem. If the gadget is not visible at all, and other smartphones recognize everything perfectly, then there is SIMply no support, you need to look at another option.
How to connect wireless headphones to iPhone
Charge your wireless bluetooth headphones and press the bluetooth enable button.
Open the smartphone settings, go to the section with the name “Bluetooth”, set the switch of the item of the same name to the active position and wait until the headset is found and displayed in the list below.
When the device is found, click on it to establish a connection. In rare cases, a PIN may be required, it is usually located on the headset itself or its box.
Immediately after connection, the sound will work from the headphones and, if there is a built-in microphone on the device, then conversations can be conducted through it, which is very convenient.
Interesting! If you have problems with playback or with pairing in general. In the same section, do “Forget device” by clicking on it and then adding it again. This often solves the problem.
How to connect wireless headphones to an iPhone
You can easily connect wireless headphones to an iPhone, regardless of their manufacturer, it is not necessary that they be branded from Apple.
It’s easy to do this using Bluetooth wireless technology and easy configuration of its connection in the settings of your phone.
In the last article, you learned how to take a screenshot on an iPhone. Today we are going to talk about how to connect wireless headphones and speaker to iPhone via Bluetooth easily and quickly.
Thus, you can connect any wireless headsets to the iPhone. These can be overhead or plug-in options from Xiaomi, Samsung, Honor or others.