How to Connect Vatsap On a Computer Without a Phone
Many users now use WhatsApp without a phone, because this is a great opportunity to use the messenger on a PC. You can certainly use the dekstop version, but what if you can not scan the QR code on the monitor screen?
Thanks to Vatsap Web, you can use the messenger not only on the phone, but also on the PC. However, the mobile device must always be online with the computer. You can do without a phone, but first you need to consider the standard option.
How to use WhatsApp Web
To use the messenger on the Vatsap PC without a phone, you must:
- Open WhatsApp Web in a browser. A large QR pattern will appear on the display. If you do not need to log in every time, just activate the “Stay in your account“;
- Next, you need to run the application on your mobile phone and find the “WhatsAp Web” section in the menu (the “Ellipsis” button in the upper right);
- You need to click on it and select the “Scan code“;
- Now you should bring the device with the camera to the PC screen and scan the picture. Authorization will happen automatically.
Using WhatsAp without a phone
If it is necessary to communicate through Vatsap without a phone, then it will be possible to accomplish this, however, you will still need a phone number, even if it is stationary.
First you need to download the BlueStacks emulator for Mac OS or Windows and install it on your computer.
- After its launch, you need to click on the search icon and enter the name “WhatsApp”. From the proposed list, select the messenger;
- Next you need to log in to your personal Google account. If it is not there, just register it, it will take a minute of time;
- Now you need to download Vatsap and wait until the unpacking procedure is completed. Now it can be launched on a PC online;
- For registration you will need a free previously unused phone number, even a city one. Next comes a notification with a confirmation code;
- If SMS does not come, you can use a phone call, the password will be indicated by voice.
Now you can use WhatsApp and log in without scanning. It has functions similar to a mobile client. You can also send text and voice messages, share documents,s, audio and other media files. You can organize group chats and subscribe to profiles of popular companies.
VATSAP WITHOUT PHONE HOW TO INSTALL
If you do not have a smartphone, but you decide to use the Whatsapp social messenger, we will tell you how to install Vatsap on a computer without a phone and use it successfully.
Such software is called android emulators. Among products compatible with Windows and macOS, it is worth noting BlueStacks, Droid4X, Andy, LeapDroid, Windroy. So, to become a messenger user using a PC, follow the instructions below.
Install Whatsapp on a PC without a smartphone
Starting software on a computer without a phone is carried out in two stages.
- In the browser search engine, enter the name of the emulator.
- We go to the sites, check their accuracy and proceed to download.
- Upon completion run the emulator and check its functionality.
Stage 2. Download and launch Vatsap:
- In the search line of the emulator (as a rule, above), enter the Latin alphabet: Whatsapp.
- We find and activate the download process.
- Run the software.
- We go through all the steps of the wizard registration.
The only time you might need a smartphone is the process subscriber confirmation. The software sends a verification code via SMS. This code is required enter in the confirmation line. If there is no old mobile phone, the messenger will offer to make a call (available via a landline phone) and listen to the code.
Resourceful developers may even recommend using network generators of virtual mobile numbers. But messenger carefully checks the validity of the number, therefore, the option does not work without a smartphone and a number.
This option allows you to autonomously log into software without scanning special QR ciphers.
Install Whatsapp Web
Thanks to the latest developments, users got the opportunity to open Vatsap and use it directly in a browser on a PC. This method will allow you to log in without a phone online, but you still need a mobile device to launch the option.
Conditions for starting:
- latest version Chrome browser or another product on a similar engine;
- only this browser is equipped with a display option QR cipher;
- use only the official website whatsapp.com;
- newest whatsapp version on a smartphone;
- PC sync with a telephone (using a single Internet network);
- option works only for “Android“.
- We go to the official page.
- We find on the main scan QR code (left).
- We launch chat software on a smartphone.
- We call the menu (three dots in the upper right)
- Find the bookmark Whatsapp web.
- We launch QR scanning.
- We bring the phone camera to the screen with the code.
- We scan and track the login operation.
The system is ready to work, subsequent logins will not require a login.
Having completed all the instructions, you will receive an instant messenger on your PC that will not depend on the mobile Internet and the properties of the smartphone.