Iphone connection methods to Samsung TV without wires
Regardless of which model you have an apple device, the display diagonal can never be compared in practicality with the size of the TV screen. Especially when it comes to home viewing of series, family videos, photos from vacation, etc.D.
Owners of smartphones most often connect their gadgets to the external monitor. Due to which you can comfortably view any content.
How to connect iPhone to Samsung TV? There are a couple of ways to synchronize devices.
Next, we consider the instructions and recommendations regarding the connection of the smartphone to the TV device using wireless technology, various physical intenses. Due to what the user will be able to simplify watching your favorite videos and photos.
To synchronize two devices from different companies, you can use various cross.Platform utilities. Before the start of the Connect, they need to be downloaded and installed on devices. The Allshare utility is great for this role. It is integrated in the main on TV and is available for download in the AppStore.
The main task of Allshare is to use the Samsung television display to display user content that is stored on a smartphone.
A similar option can be provided by other applications operating on Wi-Fi technologies with a free license-for example, IMediaShare.
The only rule is that both devices should be on one Wi-Fi network and not hide the settings for successful synchronization. At the same time, it is possible to display the broadcast of any media content on the display:
- Go to Allshare TV-Cast and click on the desired media file.
- Select the option to watch on the big screen.
- Ready, the file will be shown on TV.
The easiest way to display the image of the iPhone screen on TV is to duplicate the screen. Apple TV proprietary console is organically related to smartphones of the same company using AirPlay. But if you do not have it, then you can connect a Miracast adapter to the TV. With it, you can display a picture from absolutely any device-via Intel Widi from a computer or laptop on Windows, from MacOS macs or Android Smartphone.
There are a lot of models of such adapters. I use Rombica Smartcast, which is universal and works with all of the above technologies. That is, it can both simply display a video or photo on the TV, and duplicate the screen.
To do this, just connect TV and the phone to the same Wi-Fi network. Pull in the iPhone by the lower curtain and select “Repeat of the screen”
You can connect the iPhone to the LG TV or any other using a USB cable. It should be noted that it is precisely Lightning, which is usually present in the kit, along with the device. With a cable connection:
Iphone to the TV, with this version of the connection, will not provide a repeat of the screen on the latter, but will act as a drive. For pairing:
- Lightning at one end insert into the phone connector, the second in TV. USB port in TV is usually located on the rear panel or side face.
- Turn on TV and open its parameters “menu”. Select a USB port as source of playing a picture.
- Expect the end of synchronization. A library with iPhone will be displayed on the TV screen and is available for viewing.
NOTE! It is worth noting that not all TVs will be able to identify the iPhone as a drive and draw information from it on the screen.
We use Apple TV
Apple Smart setting allows the “apple” gadget to connect to any TV. He plays an intermediary role, equipping AirPlay with a proprietary protocol, which was discussed earlier.
To use the IPhone-TV-TV trio, you need to carry out a number of actions:
- The prefix joins the TV by means of the corresponding Inteime (via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth).
- The iPhone is installed and launched, which controls the work of the AirPlay prefix.
- The conjugation passes through the “Repeat of the screen” button in the application.
- The phone is looking for a prefix installed in the house by home wi-fi.
- Airplay Mirroring notice appears. Activate the found device by introducing a code that displayed on the TV screen.
How to Connect an iPad to a Samsung TV (Wirelessly)
It is important to remember that the following coherent sessions pass at an automatic level.
The mentioned player interacts with phone models no older than the fifth generation. The main condition: the presence of high.Speed connection (3G, 4G) and the updated latest version of iOS.
To duplicate the smartphone screen with a minimum delay in the displayed information on the Samsung TV, create a wired connection.
There is a special accessory that allows Samsung Galaxy phones (J5, J7, A7 or other line) with any televisions. Called the accessory: “DEX station”. Works in two variations:
- The smartphone duplicates the image on the screen with a large diagonal.
- The smartphone is used as a mini PC, and the “DEX” shell appears on the screen.
This accessory is connected to any TV via HDMI cable. This is a hybrid of the Doc for a phone, combined with TV-box functions for large displays.
- Through the HDMI cable, connect the station with TV.
- Put the phone on the stand by connecting a port to MicroUSB.
- On TV, select this station with source.
- On the Android device, indicate the type of information displayed-“duplication”.
How to display photos and videos from iPhone on TV to watch movies?
What to do if your TV or prefix does not have built.In support AirPlay? We will work through DLNK. To connect the iPhone to the Samsung, Sony or LG TV TV, you need to install a separate application. You can find many of them in the AppStore, but I personally use TV Assist.
Then this video will begin to play on your TV directly with your iPhone.
In the same way, you can post photos or music that is on your iPhone.
This option is less troublesome, because here you can do without scrupulous settings of wireless protocols and downloading third.Party applications. You can connect with the iPhone to the Samsung TV in two ways: by means of USB or HDMI-intense.
To synchronize the iPhone with Samsung TV technology, you will need a special adapter. Here it is necessary to take into account the specific model of the smartphone. 1-4 generation iPhone operates on 30-pin intenses, while later devices use Apple Lightning. That is, to connect the TV and smartphone, an appropriate adapter is needed: 30-Pin AV Adapter. USB or Lightning Digital AV Adapter. USB.
Advice! Better use original adapters. Otherwise, successful synchronization is not guaranteed.
The procedure itself will not take much time.
- Connect the devices through the adapter: one end-the iPhone charging port, the other is the USB-interactor of the TV.
- Open the menu on Samsung MAMAR TV and go to “Settings”.
- On the Signal Source tab, select a USB mode.
- We agree to connect an external device.
Sometimes you may need a reboot of the TV.
A similar scheme applies here. To synchronize the iPhone and TV, an adapter with an eye on the generation of the gadget is needed: AV Lightning. HDMI or 30-PIN AV Adapter. HDMI. In a good half of cases, synchronization occurs in automatic mode, but sometimes manual setting is required.
The latter is described above with the only difference that in the third paragraph, instead of a USB mode, you need to select an HDMI port.
Important! Thus, IPhone can be associated with TV only as a drive. To view content, select the desired file in the dispatcher and play it.
Thanks to the iphone’s wireless synchronization with Samsung TV, the user can not only consume real.Time content (watch video on YouTube, watch TV shows and films) or listen to music, in addition, he can duplicate video games on the TV display. This happens with absolutely all files and even with the desktop. They first start on the phone, and then broadcast on the TV screen.
It is stupid to argue with the fact that this method of synchronization of the iPhone and subsequent consumption of content is more convenient and faster than with a wired connection. In favor of a wireless connection, he says at least its simplicity, because the user only needs to press several buttons.
Despite all the advantages of wireless synchronization, it has one significant minus. To connect, your devices should be suitable for some requirements.
Nowadays, most modern Samsung TVs can be connected to Wi-Fi network. The presence of this function will be a pleasant bonus for those who want to synchronize with the TV through Wi-Fi.
How to connect a Samsung TV to an iPhone
To connect, the user will need:
- Connect both devices to the same wireless network;
- Then activate on the phone a special application for a smart TV (for example, “Smart View”);
- After you do all this, it will be enough only to wait for the TV to automatically connect to the smartphone.
As soon as the devices are synchronized, you can use the full potential of such a connection.
This function is a unique Apple development that allows you to duplicate the image from the iPhone screen on the TV screen. However, to use the AirPlay function, the user must have a special prefix for television from Apple. “Apple TV”. It creates a magnificent ecosystem (which is famous for Apple), combining with devices from the same company (macbooks, iPhones, iPads, and so on).
However, if the user does not have it, then he can purchase an analogue with Eirpli support, which also connects to the TV and helps synchronize the phone with him-Miracast Adapter. In addition to “apple” phones, the user can synchronize with the device of the device both on Windows and on Android. One of the most popular AirPlay adapters is Rombica Smartcast.
In order to connect the iPhone to the Samsung TV using this function, the user needs
- Connect both a smartphone and TV to one Internet network;
- Just pull on the smartphone for the lower curtain with settings (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, modem mode and so on) and click on the “Repeat of the screen” item;
- In the menu opened, select your Apple TV (each of them has its own name).
After you perform all of the above actions, the iPhone desktop will be duplicated on your TV.
If you could not figure out how it works, be sure to watch this short video from YouTube. In it, the author quite clearly explains how to connect the iPhone to your TV through AirPlay.
It is not necessary to buy an Apple TV prefix for synchronizing a TV with a phone from an apple company. Google has created their own special device, which allows you to watch videos and listen to real.Time music on TV, while playing all this on a smartphone. This device is called Google Chromecast. In form, it very much resembles a flash drive familiar to a person. However, instead of the USB connector, the Google Chromecast has HDMI connector. It is easy to guess that it is necessary to connect this device to the TV in its HDMI connector.
In order to start the connection, the user needs to perform the following actions.
- Firstly, after you connected Google Chromecast to the TV and activated it, install the special application from the AppStore on your iPhone;
- Secondly, as soon as it was installed, go to your phone settings and activate Wi-Fi;
- After you do this, find among the available wireless networks exactly the one in which “Chromecast” will be present in the name (then there may be a set of any numbers);
- Connect to this network and then go to the Chromecast application. It should automatically synchronize with the device after connecting to the network;
- Next, you can choose any other name for a wireless network and decide which network you need to work with.
Do not forget that Chromecast and your smartphone should be connected to the same wireless network. After you perform all of the above actions, make sure that the device works properly and may start flowing.
Here is a link to YouTube video, which explains in detail how the iPhone, TV and Google Chromecast interact.