How To Connect To LG 49sk8500 Tv
The process of connecting a PS4 game console to a tv is a standard procedure, which sometimes users may experience problems with. What is the reason and how to connect the console to the TV? About it further.
Connect PS4 to TV
To make PS4 connect to your TV screen and start playing, you need to follow a few simple rules:
- Connect the HDMI cable to the appropriate type of connector to the TV screen.
- Put the second cable in the game console.
- Plug in the cord, and connect another cord to the device.
- If you do not use Wi-Fi, then you need to connect the console to the network cable.
- Insert the wire into the DualShock and the other into the USB PS4 input.
To start the device, you need to press the power button on the game console and hold the corresponding button on the joystick. This completes the process of connecting equipment to the TV. Now, for the console to work correctly on the TV, you need to make an Internet connection.
- Press the button for opening the upper navigation bar. To do this, take the joystick remote control, and then press the Up button. Select the “Settings” section.
- Go to the “Network” tab, and then click “Set up Internet connection.” Several options will be displayed. “LAN” and “Wi-Fi”. Click on the last one.
- By clicking on the Wi-Fi section, a list of available networks is displayed, you need to select your home and enter a password.
- When a request from the proxy service appears, click on the “Do Not Use” button.
- To test the correctness of the Internet connection, select the check for network connection.
When it is completed, you need to register or click on the input and enter the data of an existing account, remember the entered password.
You can connect the device to a TV, laptop or computer. When connecting the console to the TV, you need to use a large plasma, since the TV-shaped tulip is not suitable for a high-quality connection. Next, you need a regular HDMI cable and instructions. You can log into the system and start playing, starting from the instructions.
You can also connect the PS4 to the PC using an HDMI cable or a DVI-HDMI adapter if there is no port for the cable. Next, follow the instructions on the monitor. In this case, the system can begin to transmit only a picture, but there is no sound. In this case, you will need to connect speakers to the computer.
Possible connection problems and solutions
When connecting a game console to an old or new TV or other device, the following problems may occur:
- The console does not work, without giving signs of life.
- The picture slows down or the sound does not work.
- Poor image quality.
- The console does not recognize the network or disconnects when downloading games.
- The game console is connected, it shows signs of life, but there is no image on the screen.
If the equipment does not recognize the network or interrupts the playstation, then there may be problems with the Internet and the device itself. In this case, you need to restart the device itself, the router and the TV. If the problem reappears, then you need to contact the wizard.
If the equipment is connected and lights up in blue, but the picture does not appear on the screen, but there is sound, then there is a problem with the TV screen itself. Try rebooting the system again and turning the TV on / off.
In general, it’s easy to organize the connection of the PS2, PS3 or PS4 game console, it is enough to follow the instructions for the console or follow the instructions and recommendations listed above.