To quickly connect the universal remote to your Samsung TV, and follow the guide:
- enter the combination 9999 on the remote control and after the fourth pressing of the nine, hold down the key;
- then wait until it turns off completely and turn on the TV again;
- direct the source of control to him;
- press the power key, and hold this key;
- when the volume icon appears on the screen, click to increase or decrease the sound level;
- if there is a reaction, then the setting was successful.
If you don’t get the result, try repeating the action a few more times.
How to set up a universal remote control for a Samsung TV: codes, instructions
How to set up a universal remote for a Samsung TV? The universal control element is increasingly used for contact with home appliances, as it is simple to set up and easy to replace in case of loss or breakdown. However, not all users know how to debug, and what to do to start working with TV. This article provides not only a guide, but also an alternative way to control the technique.
How to find the TV code
To find the Samsung TV code for the universal remote control, you should look at the instructions (paper or electronic version on the manufacturer’s website). It is also possible by the selection method to enter general combinations 0021.0061.0151.0291.0301.0331.0391.0661.1021.0931.1391.1401.1571.1081.2511.
For each model, these combinations are different, so you need to clarify on the official resources of the manufacturer.
There is only one option for pairing without code. automatic debugging. It is also possible to use an alternative source. a smartphone. Benefits of smartphone control:
- fast connection;
- no password required;
- multifunctionality. it is allowed to configure it to several TVs and other devices at once;
- is available on almost all phones.
Setting up a universal TV remote control for Samsung TV
Debugging can be automatic or manual. If the user wants to establish contact without a code, then the automatic method should be chosen.
- Automatic. quickly starts scanning and automatically detects the contact. The advantage is that you do not need to search for a pairing combination and enter something manually.
- Manual. for manual pairing, you will need to specify some parameters.
If you have any questions or complaints. please let us know
The manual method is more time consuming, because you have to wait for the indicator to work and specify some parameters;
- turn on TV;
- simultaneously hold down the “C” and “Setup” keys;
- release after about 5-7 seconds when the indicator light responds;
- enter the code in the window that opens (you can find it in the instructions)
- confirm the action;
- test the performance, check with the volume keys.
Smartphones with universal remote function
This is a special pre-installed software that almost every smartphone owner has. It works through an infrared port, which connects to equipment. In just two clicks, a connection is established and the signal is tested.
Wait What is One Connect Box?
Have you met yet? Let me introduce you to your new best connection friend. Pick up an invisible connection and follow it to the end. There is no pot of gold, but QLED TV does have a One Connect Box, a small port box that sits at the end of an invisible connection. § This is what allows you to move devices out of sight. Let’s see what else you can connect to One Connect Box.
Samsung is introducing Remote Access, allowing users to control connected peripherals through their Smart TVs. Samsung Global Newsroom
- Insert 2 AA AA batteries;
- Turn on the TV;
- Press 2 buttons at once. Back and Play;
- Keep your finger on the buttons until the message “Connect to the remote control” lights up on the screen.
Possible connection problems
In case the instructions above do not work, follow these guidelines:
- Make sure you follow the instructions you need. check your TV series;
- Check if your batteries are working;
- Remove and put the batteries back. Check the side and.;
- Reconfigure the console again;
- Restart your TV.
What is a remote control?
One Remote Control. It’s a universal remote control, but it’s not a regular device. Remember when we just mentioned all those super devices, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players and game consoles that you can find at home these days? The problem is that these devices do not have a single standard method of remote communication. Infrared, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi signals are transmitted across your living room through various remote controls that independently control these peripherals. One Remote Control takes care of it all like a universal remote control with a difference. It’s small, of course, but it’s also a powerful and elegant solution to the problem of seamlessly controlling all these different devices connected to your quantum dot TV.
J Series Devices
- Insert 2 AA AA batteries;
- Turn on the TV;
- Hold down two buttons at once. Return and Guide;
- Keep your finger on the buttons until the Bluetooth icon lights up on the screen.
First, what is automatic detection?
Televisions that can be found in most homes today have a variety of connected entertainment devices such as over-the-top devices, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, and game consoles. Managing relationships can be tricky. But automatic detection makes it easier to find connected devices. Have you ever connected multiple HDMI devices to your TV just to not understand which device is on which HDMI channel? Are you familiar with scrolling through the TV / AV input selection menu when trying to locate your DVD player? Are you ready to give up? This is not necessary, as automatic detection solves these problems. It knows more about your different devices than you expect. When a device is connected through one of the HDMI ports of the Quantum Dot TV, the auto-detect function automatically finds it and displays the device name. No longer wondering which gaming device you have: HDMI1 or 2.
Advanced smart remote control for smart entertainment
Do you want your entertainment to be convenient? Various devices designed for pleasure shouldn’t be cluttered, just think of all the remotes you can put away in this overcrowded box where obsolete technology is dying. Your Quantum Dot TV with one remote and auto-detect knows how to make it easier to access and control multiple devices for smooth and enjoyable entertainment, not to mention a clean living room table and fewer battery changes! Isn’t it time for you to take a closer look at Samsung Smart TV, which is a quantum dot TV with one remote control?
Topics: Smart Remote, One Remote, Universal Remote, Auto Detect, Smart Hub, Smart TV, Quantum Dot TV, Quantum Dot
How to connect a universal remote to a Samsung TV: codes, instructions
Not all owners of this technique know how to set up a universal remote control for a Samsung TV. By default, a corresponding bullet goes to each device that can be controlled at a short distance. 90% of these gadgets have a special infrared port through which a connection is established. And each TV has its own remote control, so we select it, referring to the firm and model. But in recent years, universal controls have begun to gain popularity. It is about their work that we will talk about.
Authentication without a special code is possible if your TV device has these settings. Then use one of the above options to connect, just skip the step with the introduction of the combination.
First, take the remote control tool and insert the batteries. Start it by clicking on “Power” (usually the key is highlighted in red and located above the rest). Then simultaneously hold down “Return” and “Play / Stop”, hold up to 4 seconds and release. In this case, direct the infrared port to TV. After this action, the download window will start on the screen. this is “Search for devices”. After 1-2 minutes, the TV will find an autonomous remote control and ask to connect to it. Enter the code and complete the pairing.
Turn on “Autosearch” in the settings, and dial “9999”. Do not release the last nine until the receiver shuts down. After enabling, the algorithm will be as follows:
- point the remote control at TV;
- hold “Power” for 3-5 seconds;
- press “SET” and again “Power”;
- Enter a code;
- come out. double tap on “SET”.
Setting up a universal TV remote control for Samsung TV
There are two options through which it is possible to connect a universal remote to a Samsung TV. manual or automatic. We focus on the fact that any universal remote control (remote control) channel works according to the same principle as a proprietary one.
How to reset Samsung TV remote?
Press and hold the volume down “-” button on the front of the TV for ten seconds. The remote control will start emitting a signal, and you will have half a minute to search. To turn off the signal, press any button on the remote. 14 May 2012.
What to do if your TV doesn’t respond to your Samsung remote?
Samsung TV: remote control not working
Then press the power button on the front of the TV. The device turns on and pairing is done automatically. With the TV on, check if the remote is working. If not, press the Reset-Button on it.
How to set up a universal remote for a Samsung TV?
- Turn on the TV;
- Direct the remote control at him;
- Press the “Power” button on the panel of the remote control and hold it for 5-6 seconds until the LED lights up;
- Wait until the volume icon appears on the screen. Try to change the sound setting, if the TV responds, then the setup was successful.
How to connect the universal remote control GAL to the TV?
Setting up the universal remote control GAL LM-P003
- hold down the device selection button for 3 seconds, for example “TV”
- the red light comes on
- release the button
- enter the four-digit device code
- as each digit is entered, the light flashes
- after entering the fourth, it will go out
- device code saved
How to enter a password on a Samsung TV?
Answer: In order to put a password on the Samsung TV, you need to go to the menu, then to the System tab, then Security. There you can put all kinds of passwords: to the desired channel, program, and so on.
How to find PIN on Samsung TV?
You can find your TV model code in several ways:
- On the TV menu. Open the TV menu, select Support → Contact Samsung.
- On the factory sticker. The sticker is located on the back of the TV.
Setting in automatic mode is suitable for those users who do not want to search for pairing codes, or if the search for the code did not return any results.
Auto tuning for Supra devices:
- turn on the TV set and point the remote control at the TV screen;
- hold down the Power key for 5-7 seconds;
- then the LED will light up;
- press Power again;
- the volume bar icon will pop up on the screen, this indicates the correct completion of the setup process.
Auto setup for Huayu devices:
- point the remote control at the TV screen, hold down the Set button, and then Power;
- wait a couple of seconds and release both buttons;
- click on Power;
- the volume scale that appears on the TV screen indicates the successful completion of the setup;
- to exit the mode, you need to press the Set key twice.
Auto setup for the “Beeline” remote control:
- hold and release the TV key;
- press the OK button and hold it for a while;
- after automatic search for the code, the TV receiver will turn off;
- release OK button.
Auto tuning for Gal remote:
- point the device at the TV receiver, press the device type key and hold for 3 seconds;
- as soon as the LED lights up, the button must be released;
- press the power key to automatically search for the code;
- as soon as the TV receiver turns off, you must quickly press the OK button, this will save the settings in memory.
There are several more auto-tuning algorithms for some remotes:
- turn on the TV and hold down the TV button until the indicator lights up;
- press and hold Mute to search for a code;
- you need to wait for the process to complete and check the result, to do this, just press the volume key.
Another option for auto tuning.
- Direct the remote control to the TV receiver and press the TV and OK keys. You need to hold down the keys for a while. Then all keys on the remote control will light up. It is necessary to wait until the moment when only the buttons with numbers are highlighted.
- To save actions, press the TV key.
For Samsung TVs with Smart technology, there are touchscreen remotes. Control devices come with a TV receiver. Touch remotes can also be purchased separately. To configure you need to follow these steps:
- point the remote control at TV and hold down the Return and Guide keys for a few seconds;
- the Bluetooth icon should appear, this notification says that the connection was successful.
Many users complain that this kind of touch control fails quickly. For Samsung Smart TV models, you can also use universal button remotes.
How to set up the remote for your Samsung TV yourself?
Currently, the TV remote control is an indispensable attribute. Manufacturers produce many devices that are designed for different models of TV sets. Most of the remotes are universal and suitable for several types of devices. In this case, we will focus on universal control devices for Samsung TVs. Detailed instructions on auto-tuning and self-manual tuning can be found in this article.
Manual configuration instructions
To configure the universal remote control manually, you must first find out the code from the TV receiver model. When you enter the code, the devices are paired. If the code is known, then the procedure for the following.
- turn on the TV receiver and point the control device at it;
- hold down the Power key;
- enter code;
- after double blinking of the LED sensor, release the button.
- point the remote control at the TV receiver and hold down two buttons. Power and Set and wait for the LED to flash;
- enter code;
- press the Set key after the light sensor goes out.
- to pair, press the TV button;
- point the remote control at the TV receiver;
- hold down Setup until the LED blinks twice;
- enter code;
- if the devices are successfully paired, the LED will blink several times;
- to check the control, you must press the volume key.
- press the TV button and hold it until the LED flashes;
- release the key;
- enter code;
- after entering the code, the TV will reboot.
Some problems may occur when using the Samsung TV universal remote control. If it does not work when buying a new device, then you must first carefully study the instructions for use. In the absence of pairing, the reason for the incompatibility of the remote control and the TV model may be hidden.
If the devices are compatible, the batteries must be removed and reinserted. You can replace the batteries with new ones. Fast battery drain can also be a minor problem.
It is better to buy rechargeable batteries, they can be charged several times. This will save a lot of money.
To prevent minor problems, before pairing devices, you must disconnect the TV from the power source, wait a few minutes and then turn it on again. If the manual tuning is done correctly, but the remote control still does not respond to the TV receiver, you need to perform all the steps again. The user may not have entered the code in time. It is important to know that the code must be entered within 1 minute.
Continuous flashing of the LED on the remote control indicates an incorrect setting. To fix the problem, you need to turn off the TV and turn it on again after a while. Then re-configure.
In the next video, you will see an overview and connection of a universal remote to a Samsung TV.
Universal TV program. On first launch, the application prompts you to familiarize yourself with all the available functions. If you do not want to read the instructions, then for this you can click the “Skip” button. After that, go to the “Remote Control” section and start synchronizing with the TV. This process takes place very quickly, its end is indicated by the inscription on the screen. In the described application, the control panel is implemented very competently, the control keys have a good layout and location. The interface looks a little old-fashioned, but that can be attributed to the design pluses. Other advantages of the application can be considered:
- the ability to work on all versions of Android;
- the application is fully Russified;
- there is no advertising;
- this program is absolutely free;
- there is the ability to exchange files;
- it is possible to connect using a QR code if the TV has Smart Connect support.
This is a universal program for controlling most modern TV models. After installation and launch, the described application is ready to work. It is worth noting the convenience of the location of the buttons for switching channels, which allows you to immediately switch channels without calling up an additional menu. This application has almost no additional settings. Good or bad, each of the users will decide for himself. It is worth noting a set of software:
- the application has a completely Russified interface;
- convenient and intuitive control;
- fast synchronization with the TV;
- the program is completely free.
Android TV Remote Control
- it is completely free;
- there is a Russian language;
- convenient and simple control;
- there is support from Google.
How to Control Samsung TV from Phone?
Modern TVs have a huge set of useful and interesting functions, especially if your device has a SmartTV platform. However, using them is not always convenient due to the remote control, the design of which is often given a minimum of attention. This situation can be corrected by using your smartphone as a remote control. In today’s article, we will take a look at how to control a Samsung TV using your phone.
According to the developers, this application can work with absolutely all TVs. After successful download and installation, launch the software and configure the remote control. Now you need to go to the “Select TV” section. a menu will appear in which you need to select your TV model.
The list of models with which this program can work is long. For convenience, you can use the search.
After synchronization with the TV, you can start control. You can switch channels in 2 ways: you can dial the channel number, or you can switch them sequentially. Let’s note the main advantages of the described program:
- the application is completely in Russian;
- a huge selection of TV models with which this application is synchronized;
- you can add the selected device to your favorites;
- connection is very fast.
How to connect your phone to your TV?
To ensure the stable operation of your phone as a TV remote control, you will need to install a special application on your mobile device. Several major TV manufacturers release their own applications for this purpose, which are distributed free of charge. If you cannot find the program you need for your TV, then you can always use universal applications that work with most TVs. Let’s consider the most popular ones.
Samsung TV Remote
From the name it can be understood that this program will only work with TVs of this brand. Using it, you simply will not be able to control the device of the South Korean manufacturer. To get started, download and install this application. It is available not only for Android operating systems, but also for iOS, which allows this program to work on iPhone.
During the first launch, you will need to “Allow” access to all the necessary functions for the application to work. Next, start your TV and connect it to the router.
Upgrade Samsung Smart TV to Smart Remote Control. Activate and pair Smart Voice Remote Control
Now follow the instructions to sync. After that, the application is ready to work.
The number of downloads of this application has exceeded the 10,000,000 mark. Let’s note the main features of this program and see why the users fell in love with it:
- through it you can watch videos and listen to music stored on your phone;
- the ability to stream playback of the list of marked files (you can select several video files that will be played in a given order);
- it is possible to broadcast from the phone screen directly to the TV;
- there is a “sleep mode” function, at a certain time the TV will turn off.
To manually configure the device, you need to know the codes for the control functions of your TV. You can see them in the documentation for the TV or on the manufacturer’s website. The tuning algorithm is as follows:
- Press the POWER button and, without releasing it, dial the TV code on the digital panel.
- When the indicator lights up and blinks, remove your finger from the power button.
- Check the main functions by clicking all the buttons in turn.
- If, after the manipulations performed, not all keys were activated, they must be configured separately by holding down the desired button and entering the code corresponding to the function.
How to set up a universal remote control
To use the device, it must be powered up and synchronized with the equipment.
How to connect a new remote control to the TV:
- Turn on the TV to pair with.
- Press the TV button on the remote control and hold it until the indicator on the remote control flashes.
Further settings are made either automatically or manually. Also, the algorithm will be different if the TV code is unknown.
Lost your Samsung TV Remote? Try This
Rating of universal remotes
A large number of UPDUs of different price categories and with different functionalities are presented on the market.
Models to look out for:
- One For All URC7955 Smart Control. Suitable for controlling TV, set-top box, DVD player and other devices. Recognizes devices from over 700 manufacturers such as “Samsung”, “Sony”, “Toshiba”, “PanSonyk”, “LG” and others. Has a manual learning option, so you can write commands into it yourself. The signal range is 15 m.Sold at a price of 4000 .
- Rombica Air R5. This model is designed to control home appliances that support Bluetooth connectivity. Has an extended set of options for Smart TV. Radius of action. 10 m. Cost. from 1300 .
- One For All Evolve. Universal remote control with infrared port that supports learning function. Designed primarily to control Smart TV and related equipment such as TV set-top boxes. The length of the infrared radiation is 15 m.Price. from 1700 .
- Samsung Smart Control. Smart remote for Samsung Smart TVs and related devices. Works via bluetooth. Price from 5000 .
- HAMA Big Zapper. A budget model supporting over 1000 devices. Able to store in memory settings for controlling each device. Has a learning function that allows you to customize additional commands. Sold at a price of 600 .
- INVIN I8. Universal remote control with QWERTY-keyboard and touchpad, designed to control TV, PC, smartphone and other types of equipment. Price. from 900 .
One For All URC7955 Smart Control. Remote Control.
Below is a comparison table with the main characteristics of each device.
|Parameter||One For All URC7955 Smart Control||Rombica Air R5||One For All Evolve||Samsung Smart Control||HAMA Big Zapper||INVIN I8|
|Interface||Infrared port||Bluetooth||Infrared port||Bluetooth||Infrared port||USB, infrared, Wi-Fi|
|Range of action, m||fifteen||10||fifteen||6.5||10||10|
|Price, rub.||From 4000||From 1300||From 1700||From 5000||From 600||From 900|
How to find the TV code
Before setting up the universal remote control for your TV, you need to find out the code for your TV. It consists of 3 or 4 digits. You can see it in the documentation for the TV or on the manufacturer’s website. The presence of the code will simplify the automatic setup, but if you cannot find it, you should not be upset, because there is a way to pair the remote control and TV without using it.
To connect the remote control to the TV automatically, follow these steps:
- After turning on the TV, hold down the POWER key on the remote control until the volume adjustment function appears on the TV screen.
- Press POWER again.
- Check that the device is working properly. To do this, dial the code “9999”, holding down the “9” key for 5-6 seconds. The TV should turn off.
For universal remotes from different manufacturers, the diagram may differ. Different key sequences may work with individual models. A detailed algorithm for connecting the UPDU is indicated in the instructions for it.
The difference between a simple and a universal remote control
The difference between a simple remote control and a universal one lies in the ability to flexibly configure the latter to control any device.
The work of the remote control is as follows: when the user presses a button, the remote control sends a signal to the TV using an LED. The latter reads it and performs the appropriate action.
Each team is assigned an individual three-digit code. Different models and manufacturers of TV, DVD players, TV set-top boxes, audio players, air conditioners and other household appliances have different codes. Therefore, the standard TV remote control included in the kit is most often not suitable for controlling a device of another model or category.
The universal remote control with infrared port allows you to manually program codes for each action, thanks to which the device can be configured to work with different devices. There are also remotes that connect via Bluetooth.
They do not need to be manually paired with each individual device, however, they can only be controlled by devices that support this technology.
What is a universal remote
A universal remote control is a device designed to control several household appliances at the same time, such as a TV, DVD player, air conditioner, etc.
These devices are developed using a variety of technologies and are sold at different prices. Inexpensive ones are designed for certain types of equipment or are “tied” to the manufacturer. For example, there are remotes for Sony or Samsung TVs that allow you to control any devices of this brand. expensive models can be customized by owners and used with equipment from different manufacturers.
Ways to connect and configure the universal remote control to the TV
The universal remote control is popular because it allows you to control all the TVs, DVDs and audio players in the house at once. Thanks to this device, you do not have to constantly get confused in many separate remote controls and buy batteries for each of them. Setting up a universal TV remote is a simple task that in most cases takes a few minutes.