How to Connect Redmi Phone to TV
Using HDMI cable
The digital interface HDMI is especially popular today, which allows synchronizing various devices. The advantage of this cable is that it can carry the highest quality digital signal. Therefore, if you plan to watch Full HD video, then connect your TV via HDMI.
It will be somewhat problematic to connect an iPhone to a TV using this principle, since Apple’s gadgets are equipped with a proprietary Lightning interface. However, all this can be easily solved by purchasing a Digital AV or MiraScreen adapter.
How to connect iPhone to TV via HDMI? To set up your media content to play on a large screen, follow these simple step-by-step instructions:
- We connect a previously purchased adapter to the smartphone.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the adapter.
- The other end of the cord must be connected to the TV by inserting the wire into the appropriate connector. Absolutely all modern models are equipped with this interface, regardless of the manufacturer.
- Now you need to select a signal source. To do this, go to the menu and select the appropriate settings section. This parameter can also be started by pressing the button on the remote control (usually Source). Be careful, many TVs are equipped with multiple HDMI connectors. Next to the connector itself, its number is usually indicated in small print. select it in the TV menu.
- After the performed actions, the connection will be completed. If you have an iPhone 4 or older model, then instead of the display, only shortcuts for video, audio and photo playback will be displayed. However, this will not prevent you from watching your favorite movie or listening to music.
Setting up a smartphone connection to a TV via HDMI is extremely easy, since you only need to plug the cord into the appropriate connectors, the subsequent synchronization is carried out automatically. If for some reason the information is not displayed on the screen, then be sure to go to the TV settings and select HDMI as the main signal source.
Without a doubt, the USB cable remains the most versatile solution that allows you to synchronize your phone and TV equipment. The main advantage of this interface is its popularity; such a connector is available on all devices. Therefore, you can easily connect your iPhone to a TV using a USB cable.
Follow the step by step instructions:
- We connect via micro USB cable (30-pin or Lightning. it all depends on the smartphone model) to the TV. Typically the ports are located on the back or side.
- Turn on the TV and go to the settings to select the USB port as the main signal source.
Wait a few seconds for syncing to complete. How to watch iPhone on TV? Unfortunately, this is not possible, to duplicate the image on a large screen, use HDMI. As for the USB interface, it allows you to use your mobile phone as a memory storage device. Therefore, this type of connection is suitable for those who have downloaded media content to their smartphone in advance. Launching an app or video game will also fail.
Modern TV models are equipped with a Smart platform, so they are able to connect to the Internet without additional devices either via cable or via Wi-Fi, which can be used to play media content from a smartphone on TV.
It should be noted that this method remains one of the most practical, since you can do without connecting wires. Also, there is no need to use additional devices.
Connect iPhone to TV as follows:
- There is already a router and a Wi-Fi network, then we just connect the smartphone and TV to the home network.
- If there is no home Wi-Fi network, you can use the Wi-Fi Direct function. It allows you to connect devices via Wi-Fi without a router. True, not all TV models support it. Activation is done differently depending on the TV model. Often you need to go to the “Applications” section and activate the “Wi-Fi Direct” mode. The TV will show the name of the Wi-Fi network to which you need to connect your iPhone and the password to connect.
When the preparatory work is done, you can connect your iPhone to your TV:
- On the iPhone, we launch the application for playing media content on TV. For example, you can use the following programs: iMediaShare, Belkin MediaPlay. You can download the software from the Apple Store.
- Managing the software is much easier than it might seem at first glance. You just need to select a file to broadcast on the big screen. Intuitive application interface is a guarantee that you will not have any difficulties.
If you can’t connect your mobile phone to TV equipment via Wi-Fi, use the Google Chromecast device. this is a compact adapter that visually resembles a USB flash drive that must be inserted into the HDMI connector. With its help, you can significantly simplify the setup of a wireless connection with various models of TVs.
Connect with Apple TV
This is another way to wirelessly synchronize a smartphone and a TV device, however, it will only be possible to implement it if you previously purchased an Apple TV set-top box.
You can pair devices if you use an Apple smartphone no older than the fourth generation. Be sure to install the latest iOS operating system updates before syncing, otherwise you may experience connection problems.
The iPhone is connected to the TV according to the following algorithm:
- We launch the set-top box and connect the TV to it using an HDMI cable.
- Connecting iPhone to Apple TV. To do this, connect the devices to the same wireless network or turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone and bring it closer to the set-top box. Connection prompts should appear on both screens.
- Double-click the Home button on your iPhone, then select the Volume and Brightness controls section. Or take a long swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- Choose “AirPlay” or “Screen Repeat”, and then from the list you should select Apple TV.
- When you click on the set-top box, the “AirPlay Mirroring” switch will open, activate it and wait until the smartphone’s desktop image appears on the TV screen.
This option is not relevant for Smart TV.
5 Ways to Connect iPhone to TV
The popularity of TVs without Smart features is dropping extremely quickly. It is not surprising, because every user wants to watch movies online and, if necessary, go to their favorite sites. However, this does not mean that you need to run to an electronics supermarket and buy expensive “smart” equipment.
First, learn how to connect your iPhone to your TV. Such synchronization will significantly improve the functionality of the most ordinary TV:
- Internet surfing;
- online media content playback;
- video calls via Skype and other similar programs;
- making presentations on the big screen.
This is just a short list of the possibilities that will open after connecting a TV device to a mobile phone. There are several popular ways to achieve this goal. Let’s consider each of them to determine the most effective.
It is possible to synchronize television equipment and a mobile phone in other ways, for example, with tulips, a composite cable that was actively used in the early 2000s. Using this wire, you can connect your iPhone to your TV today. However, you need to understand that you will not be able to view high-resolution videos and photos.
You can connect from a smartphone to a TV using a composite cable using several types of adapters at once. Which adapter should you give preference to? It’s up to you to decide. Much depends on the iPhone model.
- Composite AV cable. 3 plugs (tulips) and one USB input. Suitable for iPhone 4s and older versions of smartphones from Apple.x
- A component AV cable is somewhat similar to a composite cable. The main difference lies in the presence of connectors for synchronizing the image and improving the quality of the transmitted picture. Also suitable for iPhone 3, 4, 4s.
- Lightning VGA adapter. used to connect new models. 5, 5s. The main feature is the presence of a 15-pin analog VGA connector.
Connecting iPhone to a TV is a simple procedure that every user can handle. It is enough to simply connect the connectors using a cable; in some situations, additional adapters are used that function as adapters. No special software required to connect iPhone.
Additional software adjustment is also not performed. You just need to open the main menu on the TV and select the signal source.
How to connect Xiaomi Mi Max and Note 3 smartphones via USB and HDMI
Connecting a mobile device to a TV using a USB cable is quite simple, but there is one caveat. The fact is that after connecting the phone, on the TV it will be defined as a USB flash drive with a file structure, which means that there will be no real-time broadcast. Let’s perform the following series of actions:
- Take a Xiaomi smartphone or whatever, and a microUSB cable (some now support USB Type-C). It is desirable that the wire be factory.
- We connect the devices and wait for TV to detect the phone.
- Using the remote control, open the smartphone catalog.
- Now you can play music files, videos and pictures.
The next method is similar to Wi-Fi Direct. We connect a special cable or adapter to the smartphone and TV (one is connected via microUSB, the other via HDMI). The phone screen will automatically appear on the screen. over, all actions carried out in the mobile phone will be broadcast on TV. The picture quality here depends on the resolution of the phone.
It is worth noting that modern TV-devices with Smart TVs are synchronized with the smartphone automatically and display the image immediately. In some cases TV will have to be set up.
How to connect to TV Redmi 4a or Redmi 4 pro
These smartphones most likely cannot be connected using a cable, which means we use Wi-Fi Direct:
- go to the phone settings, and then to the “Wi-Fi” section;
- at the bottom we find the subsection “Advanced settings” or “Additional settings”;
- find the “Wi-Fi Direct” option and click on it;
- a search for devices will start in the window that opens. In our case, the TV. It should be borne in mind that both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network. As soon as the device detects TV, we try to connect to it;
- to display the image on the TV screen, you need to open YouTube and click the broadcast icon. You can simply turn on the movie through the built-in player;
- now you can watch movies, listen to music and view photos.
How to connect Xiaomi Redmi 4x to TV
Nowadays, people have developed many devices that can interact with each other, and this compatibility is growing every year. Any modern smartphone and tablet can be connected to a laptop, desktop computer and even a TV. Connection is carried out in two ways: wired (using USB, HDMI and other types of cables) and wireless (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi). This feature allows you to perform many useful actions, for example, watching a movie on your phone can be broadcast to TV using Wi-Fi or other technology. Let’s consider several ways on how to connect Xiaomi Redmi 4X to a TV or another phone.
How to connect to TV
There are several ways to create a connection between TV and smartphone. First, let’s look at wired methods, and then wireless.
First you need to purchase a special MHL cable. The point is that there is a micro-USB connector on one end of the cable, and an HDMI connector on the other. Nearly all of these cable types have an extra USB cable that connects to a power source such as PowerBank.
The next connection method is wireless technology. Wi-Fi is mainly used. The smartphone must have Miracast or Wi-Fi Direct function, which is supported by any modern TV with Smart TV. The disadvantage of this method is that there may be noticeable delays in signal transmission, which means that the image will be distorted.
There is another wireless method. DLNA. With it, you can work with files directly from the screen, which means you can run them from there. On the smartphone, you need to install a specialized application BubbleUPnP or the like. In this case, the phone and TV must be connected to a single Wi-Fi network. This variant works well in Xiaomi Mi5.
How to control a TV instead of a remote control
You can control the TV from your Xiaomi phone using the infrared port. This technology is called IrDA. Of course, you can control not only TV, but also many other devices, but here we will analyze the first option.
The infrared port is available on Xiaomi Redmi note 4 and Mi Max 2. Check for the presence of the infrared port on your device in the specifications, there should be a line “IRDA”.
There will be one peculiarity when loading. The tool will most likely be named with the letters of the Chinese language, which means that you need to download this particular application with a blue icon. Or it will be called Mi Remote controller.
- After starting, you need to “Add a remote control”. a control device;
- We select the item “Mi TV / Mi Box”;
- Find your TV company;
- Direct the infrared sensor to the TV and press the big button to check the functionality;
- Once defined, control buttons will appear on the screen.
The wrong choice of TV manufacturer is accompanied by the fact that when you press the buttons in the Mi Remote app, the TV will not respond, so we are looking for the right company. Although there are times when manipulating TV comes out even when choosing another manufacturer.
Thus, almost any phone can be used as a TV remote control.
How to connect Xiaomi Redmi 4X to TV
Currently, there are many devices that can be jointly controlled, and the opportunities for interaction are constantly increasing. Any current phone can be independently connected to a laptop, PC or TV. There are two main methods for this: wired (using adapters) and wireless (using the Bluetooth protocol or an access point). Such functions provide the ability to perform various manipulations, for example, watching a movie from a device can be transferred to TV via Wi-Fi or in another way.
Therefore, we will highlight several options regarding connecting a Xiaomi smartphone to a TV.
How to connect to TV Redmi 4a or Redmi 4 pro
Since the devices, most likely, will not be able to connect using an adapter, you can use Wi-Fi Direct:
- Go to the gadget in the parameters section, then the “Wi-Fi” component;
- At the bottom, find the “Advanced settings” sub-item;
- Find the “Wi-Fi Direct” option and click on it;
- The new page will search for available devices such as a TV. Make sure that each machine is connected to the same access point. Immediately after finding the required device, try to synchronize;
- To display the picture on the monitor, go to YouTube and click on the broadcast command. In this case, you can play a movie using a pre-installed player;
- As a result, you will be able to watch movies, listen to audio recordings and display pictures.
How to connect to TV
You can connect a TV to a mobile device using various methods, so you must first disassemble the options using wires. To do this, you must have the appropriate MHL adapter. The principle of operation involves the placement of microUSB on one side, and HDMI on the other. Almost all cable formats have an additional USB that connects to power, for example, Power Bank.
Another way to achieve this goal is to use wireless functions, in particular through a Wi-Fi access point. The phone must have the option Wi-Fi Direct or an analogue, which is perceived by any current TV. It should be noted the disadvantage that there may be visible delays in sending data, so the displayed content will be distorted.
An additional option without the use of wires. DLNA, with which you can perform actions with files directly from the display, respectively, they can be opened from there. On the device, you should use a special program BubbleUPnP or similar. To do this, the TV and smartphone must be connected to the same router or access point. The effectiveness of the method was tested on the example of the flagship Xiaomi Mi5.
How to connect Xiaomi Mi Max and Note 3 smartphones via USB and HDMI
It is very easy to connect a mobile phone to a TV using a USB adapter, but with a nuance. The reason is that after starting the device, the TV will perceive it as an external drive with files, so there will be no full-fledged broadcast. Perform some manipulations:
- Use a Xiaomi device or another, as well as a microUSB adapter, given that some new items are equipped with USB Type-c. over, ru recommends using the complete cable;
- Connect and wait for the reaction of the TV to the smartphone;
- Using the remote control, go to the components of the device;
- Select the music, video or pictures you want.
The next option is close to Wi-Fi Direct. Use a special adapter or adapter to your phone and TV, one is connected via microUSB, and the other is HDMI. The interface of the mobile device will be displayed sequentially on the monitor. In practice, all manipulations with the device will be automatically displayed on the TV, so the image resolution depends on the characteristics of the gadget.
It should be noted that current TVs with Smart TVs connect to the phone independently, after which they display the picture. In some situations, it will be necessary to set the settings.
How to control a TV instead of a remote control
The TV can be controlled via a smartphone from a Chinese manufacturer via infrared. The function name is IrDA. In practice, you can interact with most of the home technology that Xiaomi devices support. The developer equips many of his devices with an infrared port, so you can check its presence both on the case and in the list of characteristics from the “IRDA” item.
To use a mobile device for control, you need to download the Mi Remote program from the built-in Play Market. The service provides an opportunity to control both a TV, a player, and an air conditioner and more. There will be a nuance at startup. Most likely the app name will be in Chinese, so download the blue label version. Also, the name should indicate “Mi Remote controller”.
- After activation, select “Add remote control” and control;
- Click on the “Mi TV / Mi Box” block;
- Find your TV manufacturer;
- Lift your smartphone in the direction of the TV and press the big key to make sure the quality of work;
- Upon completion, the display shows the control unit.
If you choose the wrong TV manufacturer, there will be no response to attempts at commands via the phone, so be sure to determine the correct brand. However, in some situations, the answer is present even when submitting a different company. As a result, almost every smartphone can be used to control a TV device.
Via Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct is a feature that is supported by most smart TV models. It allows you to display the image from the screen of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to a TV receiver. To connect in this way, you must:
- Activate Wi-Fi Direct in the “Network” section of the TV settings.
- On the phone, open the settings and go to the Wi-Fi section.
- Press the button with three dots and select Wi-Fi Direct.
- Select your TV receiver from the menu of available devices.
After performing these manipulations, you will need to open a file manager or gallery, select the required file, click the “Share” button and select Wi-Fi Direct as the sending method.
This method is more complex, but at the same time more functional. If, when connected via USB, a basic set of capabilities opens up to the owner of the devices that allow the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to be perceived as an external storage, then when pairing via HDMI, the smartphone’s desktop will be displayed on the receiver’s screen, and the actions performed on the phone will also be displayed. In particular, the launch of certain programs.
The connection will proceed as follows:
- USB plug from MHL adapter or SlimPort plugs into smartphone.
- An HDMI cable connects the same connectors of the adapter and receiver.
- TV settings open and then a list of available connections.
- The HDMI connector used is selected.
If everything is done correctly, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro desktop will be displayed on the TV receiver screen. After that, you can manipulate the smartphone, and the movements will be displayed on the TV receiver.
This is the easiest way to connect your phone to your home screen. To implement it, the owner of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro will need a USB cable that comes with the device.
Next, you need to insert one part of the cable into the smartphone, and the other into the TV receiver. After that, it remains to open the TV menu using the remote control, and select the involved USB port in the connection menu.
At the same time, the exchange of data with the TV is confirmed on the smartphone itself, choosing the connection as a media device. If everything is done correctly, the TV receiver will detect the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro as an external storage, and using the remote control you will play the photo, audio and video on the TV screen.
Wireless connectivity options
The methods of setting up a connection between devices without using wires are the most convenient and popular. But in order to connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to a TV wirelessly, the latter must support Smart TV technology. Otherwise, you can only connect via cable.
How to connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to TV
Modern technologies allow performing a variety of operations related to smartphones. Many of them greatly simplify the process of interacting with the device and expand its functionality. In particular, you can connect Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to your TV. Why is such a connection necessary, and how to make it?
Wire connection options
Wired methods of connecting Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to a TV are not the most convenient in view of the use of cables, but at the same time, such options do not require advanced technical equipment of a TV receiver.
What will the connection of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro to the TV give?
Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro is a full-fledged multimedia device that does not require synchronization with home appliances in standard use cases. But sometimes a smartphone needs to be connected to a TV in order to access the following features:
- watching videos on the big screen;
- listening to music through TV speakers;
- gaming on the TV-receiver screen;
- output of the smartphone desktop to TV;
- wireless TV control.
The owner of Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro can complement the presented list, showing his own imagination. But the fact remains that connecting the phone to the TV is a function that is incorporated by the developers in Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro.
You can use several synchronization methods to set up a connection between two devices. Both wired and wireless options are being considered. The choice of a particular method depends on various reasons, including the technical equipment of the house, as well as the functionality of the TV. Therefore, before connecting, it is recommended to consider all possible ways.
Mirakast is another wireless connection technology that has broader functionality compared to Wi-Fi Direct. For example, on the TV screen, in this case, it is possible to display not only a separate file, but also all movements in the phone menu.
To set up a connection you need:
- Activate Miracast in TV settings.
- On the phone, go to the “Screen Mirroring”, “Screen Mirroring” or “Wireless Display” settings (the name may differ depending on the firmware).
- Choose your TV from the available devices.
Then the image from the smartphone screen will be transferred to the TV receiver. Any movement of the user, including the launch of individual games or programs, will be reproduced on the large screen.
If you could not find the Mirakast function in the TV settings with Smart TV, then you should not despair. The technology is supported by all models with a built-in Wi-Fi module. You just need to connect your TV and smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network, and then activate the wireless display in the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro settings.
You can also use third-party applications from Google Play to perform the operation. For example, AirScreen or Screen Mirroring. There are a lot of similar programs, so finding the right one is not difficult.
How to connect Xiaomi to TV?
Going on a trip or just visiting friends periodically there is a need to view information from a smartphone on a large screen. Copying everything to a USB flash drive is an option, but not suitable when it comes to online content. What to do in this case and how to connect Xiaomi Redmi 4x (or any other smartphone) to the TV?
If the TV is modern and supports Miracast technology, everything is quite simple and does not require much effort. How to activate the wireless mode in such a TV can be found in the instructions for it.
To connect to such a TV, you need the included Wi-Fi module. In this case, it is not necessary that it be connected to some kind of wireless network.
For Xiaomi smartphones with MIUI shell
We go into the settings of the smartphone system and select the item “Additional functions”. In the window that opens, select the item “Wireless display”.
We activate the “Wireless Display” function and wait for the smartphone to find an available monitor.
All that remains is to click on it and wait for the connection.
For smartphones on “pure” Android (Xiaomi Mi A1)
On Xiaomi Mi A1, the process of connecting a wireless screen is slightly different. We go into the settings of the smartphone, select the “Screen” section, where at the very bottom we click on the “Broadcast” item.
Next, click on the ellipsis and activate the “Enable” item. After that, the screen will display a list of devices available for connection from which we select the necessary.
If the connection is successful, a duplicate image from the smartphone will be displayed on the TV screen and you can enjoy the contents of your mobile device on the big screen.
Of course, not all TVs support the technology of wireless transmission of images with sound, in this case additional devices come to the rescue. One such device is an inexpensive but effective dongle from MiraScreen. You can buy it on Aliexpress for only 9.99.
An HDMI port is required to connect to a TV. although with a special adapter “HDMI-tulips” it is possible to connect to old TVs.
Having connected MiraScreen to the TV, insert the supplied antenna wire into it. It also houses a USB plug that supplies power to the device. It can be plugged into the TV’s USB port (if available) or any charger. Recommended charging parameters. 5V / 1A.
Once connected, the screen will display the current operating mode (Apple or Windows / Android). Switching between them is carried out by pressing a small button on the side of the device.
All that remains is to connect the smartphone according to the instructions described above.
Connecting your tablet to a TV using Wi-Fi and USB
An ordinary modern tablet can be used not only as a compact media center for watching movies, listening to music and playing games, but also as an output device connected to a TV, allowing you to do all of the above on a large screen. How to connect a tablet to a TV, what wires are needed for this and what it will give us in the end. we will tell you about everything in this article.
- We go to the gadget settings. In the section “Wireless networks” we find the option “Wi-Fi Direct”, put a tick in front of it, then go to the settings of the TV transmitter.
- In the TV parameters, we find the “Network” section. The path to this section may differ depending on your TV model. Choosing “Wi-fi Direct”.
How to connect a tablet to a TV via USB
So, in order to use a tablet to connect to a TV via USB, we need an MHL standard for the tablet. Otherwise, the TV will not give the device control and will perceive it as an ordinary USB flash drive. MHL protocol combines HDMI and USB interface.
Go to the tablet settings, turn on the MHL transfer, then connect the adapter via USB-HDMI to the appropriate ports and start diving. In this mode, we can communicate with our friends in messengers, including streaming video services, and launch high-resolution video. Unfortunately, you cannot use the MHL interface for both HDMI and USB connections at the same time, so take care in advance if your phone is running low.
How to connect a tablet to TV through a tulip
If you are not a special fan of modern TV with a bunch of advertisements and your TV is old and Soviet, none of the above options will suit you. But certainly on any TV you can find an RCA interface, called “Tulip” in everyday life. To combine a tablet with such a TV, you will need not a simple adapter, but a converter adapter, which, unlike a modern adapter, is a little more difficult to find on the market.
- You will not be able to control the old TV through a tablet, but you can use it as a screen, play music and watch movies, the same scaled image is displayed as a tablet
- RCA adapter converts a higher order image (digital) into a signal for analog TV
We need to connect the output device (in our case, a tablet with an HDMI connector) to the TV through the corresponding colors in the tulip connectors. video and audio. In the TV settings, select the output device mode. If everything is done correctly, make sure that even an old TV can be connected to a modern device, although admitting the signal quality will be lame, due to the fact that the analog signal precedes the digital one in hierarchy.
How to connect a tablet to a TV via HDMI
- After we have connected both devices, the audio and video signal setting will start automatically, if this has not happened, we need to automatically enter debug mode on the tablet and TV receiver and do the following: specify the input value for the HDMI port in the TV settings, and on tablet to designate this port for signal output.
- In the event that the generations of HDMI ports on the TV differ, HDMI adapters for Microusb may be needed, but in this case the quality of the signal transmitted through the cable will not be the best.
- The latest HDMI 2.0 standard provides the best signal quality, supporting up to UltraHD, which will increase the bandwidth to 18.2 Gb / s. It is a pity that this standard was introduced quite recently, and has not yet become widespread on devices, while increasingly replacing the first generation.
When the connection setup is completed, the image from the tablet is displayed on the TV, and the tablet becomes the control panel of the media system. Since the signal transmitted through the cable is digital, we can observe a high quality image without even resorting to the services of a Smart-set-top box. over, by activating the “display mirror” function, we get a replica of one image on the TV and the device. Instead of a bunch of wires. just one cord, but it is the cord that becomes a stumbling block for the widespread adoption of HDMI. so the tablet’s working space is occupied by an additional slot.
How to connect a tablet to a TV wirelessly
You will say that cords and wires are the last century, and you will be right. Already, wireless technology is helping us eliminate tons of unnecessary accessories while speeding up the setup process. In some TVs that have a built-in Wi-Fi adapter, by default the manufacturer preinstalled special utilities that make it easier to connect the TV to any device. We will take a look at 2 of the most popular ones: Wi-Fi Direct and Wi-Fi Miracast.
An absolutely innovative protocol that allows you to display live images from a tablet on a TV. It is just starting to appear on mobile devices, but deserves a mention. So far, additional testing is underway, but now you can find out if there is a function in your gadget. To do this, go to the tablet settings, in the “Screen” section, find the “Wireless Projector” menu.
Due to its still experimental distribution, the function can cause malfunctions of equipment or conflicts in software, and then you have no choice but to connect the tablet to the TV in a simpler way.