How to Connect Jibiel Speaker To Phone
Have you purchased a Bluetooth speaker? Congratulations on your useful purchase! But now you need to figure out how to connect the Bluetooth speaker to your phone or tablet. And this is done quite simply, as this article will prove.
Types of Bluetooth speaker connections
To begin with, we note that manufacturers of portable speakers have some standardization. That is, they use several popular connection methods. Usually these are two of the following methods:
- Bluetooth connection. the so-called “blue tooth” is present in every smartphone, tablet, laptop and many mobile phones. Therefore, this method is universal. And he does not require wires, which could be stumbled over. But the same method is also the most energy-intensive.
- Connecting via audio cable. has been used less and less recently. However, some manufacturers still do not forget about the corresponding connector. Not for nothing: it is through the wire that sound is transmitted in the best quality.
It is extremely rare that manufacturers of wireless speakers introduce some other method of receiving sound. For example, someone can use Wi-Fi for these purposes. But this method will not be universal, because not every device can transmit sound over Wi-Fi. Therefore, let’s leave the additional synchronization methods for the speaker and the smartphone outside the brackets, concentrating on the two most popular connection methods.
If your speaker has a 3.5mm mini-jack, then you’re in luck. If available, the sound quality will depend only on the implementation of the speakers, and not on the stability of signal reception and the Bluetooth version. However, you should make sure that it is an input, not an output. There are two ways to do this:
- Look at the speaker housing or in the operating instructions. the word “AUX” should appear near the 3.5 mm jack. This means that it is designed to connect an audio cable.
- Try connecting headphones to your speakers. If music plays in them, then this is an exit, not an entrance. If there is no effect, then you have an audio input. How to make the speaker play without connecting to a smartphone? Insert a memory card with music, or activate the radio. Of course, if only the portable speaker has these features.
When using the cable, you are somewhat limited in the movement of the speaker. you will have to move it along with the phone. But on the other hand, the sound is transmitted through the wire in the maximum volume, without distortion and loss. And the smartphone’s battery charge will be consumed very slowly, as in the case of listening to music using headphones.
If you bought a bluetooth speaker, then you will definitely want to use it without attracting a cable. As mentioned at the beginning of this article, Bluetooth is most commonly used for wireless audio transmission. The version of the “blue tooth” does not play a big role. basically it only affects the energy consumption and range. If Bluetooth chips of different versions are built into the column and smartphone, then there is nothing to worry about. they all have backward compatibility.
The easiest way to wirelessly connect a bluetooth speaker is if it and your smartphone are equipped with an NFC chip. If it is available, it is enough to attach a column to the back of the phone, and then the devices are synchronized automatically. you only need to confirm this action by pressing the “OK” button.
If there is no NFC in one of the gadgets, you will have to make a manual connection. At least for the first time. This is done as follows:
- Turn on the wireless speaker.
- Go to the notification panel on your smartphone.
- Hold your finger on the Bluetooth button. You can also go to the appropriate section through the “Settings”.
- Here you need, firstly, to activate Bluetooth, if before that it was turned off. To do this, use the corresponding switch located at the very top of the section.
- Click the Search button. If you have just activated Bluetooth, the search for nearby devices may begin automatically.
- The screen of the smartphone should display all the Bluetooth devices that are currently turned on and are nearby. Click on the one that in its name resembles the model of your bluetooth speaker.
The system will start the synchronization process. It is possible that you will be required to enter a digital code located somewhere at the bottom of the column. Or you will be asked to perform some actions with the device. say, hold the power button for three seconds. But much more often, for successful pairing, you do not need to perform any actions at all.
In the future, the connection to the column will be carried out automatically as soon as it turns on. Of course, for this you need to have Bluetooth activated on your smartphone.
Many owners of wireless speakers are thinking about what type of connection is more convenient. It seems to us that it is better to use Bluetooth. But remember that sound is transmitted through the air in a compressed form, unless the speaker with a smartphone supports the AptX profile. However, portable speakers most often have compact dimensions, and therefore they are physically unable to reproduce sound in maximum quality. Therefore, we advise you not to worry, using the wireless method to connect.
How long have you been using a portable speaker? Are you comfortable with her sound? And have you had any problems connecting? We would like to get your opinion in the comments.