Why doesn’t the computer see the Huawei/Honor phone via USB: reasons and what
For many owners of smartphones, an important role is played by the opportunity to connect their device to PC. After all, this allows you to transfer files, make the installation of some programs, clean the memory of the gadget and much more. Therefore, if the connection to the computer is impossible, then this is a fairly serious problem.
In this article, we will deal with the situation in which the Honor mobile device, Huawei does not connect to the computer via USB. And, of course, we will tell you what to do in the event of such a problem.
The most common problems and ways to get rid of it
The solution in such a situation, in almost all cases, is the following instruction:
Alternative connection methods
If you connect the Huawei Honor 7A phone with a computer via USB, you can try alternative methods for transmitting information from one device to another:
The first option does not need a detailed description, since in this case it is simply required to insert a memory card into the adapter and connect to the PC via the corresponding connector. But this type of conjugation will only allow you to throw the files to the flash drive or from it.
To gain access to the memory of a smartphone, you need to use the Wi-Fi connection. This will need an additional program. For example, MyPhoneExplorer. It should be loaded both on PC (from the official website) and on the phone (via Google Play).
Further connection is carried out as follows:
- Connect both devices to one Wi-Fi network.
- Open the MyphoneExplorer application on the phone.
- Come up with a password for connecting.
- Open the program on PC.
- Press the “File” button and select “Connect“.
- Confirm the conjugation of the input of the previously created code.
So the smartphone can connect to PC without using a USB cable. Myphoneexplorer on the computer will display a list of all available files. You can send information from both the phone and on it.
Change the settings in programming parameters
The first way to solve this problem is to use system settings in which we can forcibly establish another mode. Unfortunately, this parameter is specially used in programming parameters, which are invisible by default. Therefore, we recommend using our guide in which we showed you the first how to enable the programming parameters on Android devices (ignore the part associated with the inclusion of USB-laying-we will not need it).
After you have included programming options, go to the “Settings of Programming Options”. A list of available parameters will appear. Find the field with the name here “Select USB configuration”.
The value, of course, will be established here “Loading only”. Tap this field, and then set the flag in the new window. “MTP (multimedia transmission protocol)”.
Phone Not Connecting to PC But Charging Only | USB Not Showing to PC | Fixed
On your computer, make sure you have a HISUITE program to support Huawei and Honor devices. Run it, and then connect the device using a USB cable to the computer. The connection must be installed correctly.
If this solution does not work, you can try to restore the default programming settings. To do this, go to the “Settings” “Programming Options” “, and then click the“ Restore default settings ”button at the very bottom. After that, try to connect to the computer again via USB.
How to turn on USB on Honor
To configure the USB connection on Honor, you need to enable the developer mode. Initially, manufacturers hid this option, because it was created to correct errors, make changes to the control elements and set up a mobile device. This task is in the powers of developers, not ordinary users.
But this does not mean that the function is completely closed. Any owner of a mobile device with Android can turn on the USB on the Honor phone. Most often, settings are made in automatic mode. In case of failures in the work, it is necessary to activate the functionality of the developers. After that, additional opportunities are opened in terms of settings. It is necessary to act wisely so as not to harm the smartphone. Do not install or change the parameters that you have no idea about.
To enable USB debugging on the Honor 7C phone or other manufacturer devices, it will take two minutes of time. Take the following steps:
- Click on it until the inscription “You are a developer” appears.
- Go back and go to the system and update section.
- Click on the development point of the developers.
Knowing how to enable USB on Honor 8, you prepare the device for different connections. You can connect Honor to a computer and laptop, use additional applications and other features. In addition, for setting in the section for developers, go down to the point always ask for a USB connection. If you enable this option, after connecting a Honor to a PC or laptop, three options appear to choose:
In most cases, the second option is used, because it gives advanced opportunities. It will be possible to charge the phone and transfer any files.
How to transfer from Honor to PC
There are several ways to stand out how to throw a photo from Honor to a computer-through a USB cable, using a special software or wireless. In all cases, the result will be one, but the approaches are slightly different.
Through the cord
The standard method that allows you to transfer files from Honor to a computer is to use a USB snorge. To do this, take the following steps:
Live Solve | USB options NOT showing When android connected to PC
- Connect the cable to the mobile device on one side, and on the other to a USB port. Make sure the conjugation is installed. If Honor does not see and does not connect to the computer, pay attention to the charging indicator of the smartphone.
- After the sound signal about the conjure, unlock the mobile device.
- On the screen, select the PHOTO PERSON. If nothing appears on the display, pull the “curtain” from top to bottom and make a choice. In this case, extra files will not interfere with you.
- To transfer data from Honor to PC, enter my computer section and find a smartphone that appears there.
- Press the internal memory to throw a photo on a computer. If the pictures are saved on the SD card, select it.
- Find the DCIM folder with which you can find and throw off the necessary data.
- Go to the Camera folder.
- Select the necessary photos by one or immediately group using the selection.
- Click on the right mouse button in the menu and select copy.
- Select the folder on the computer where you want to throw off the photo from Honor.
- Press with the right button and select insert.
- Wait for the movement of documents.
In this way you can download data from Honor to a computer in 1-2 minutes. During the transfer process, do not get the wire, because in this case the data transfer will be interrupted.
One of the most convenient ways to throw off the necessary information is to do it by Wi-Fi using Huawei Share. The algorithm of actions on Honor has the following view:
- Enter the control panel on PC.
- Go to programs and components, turning on and disconnecting.
- Turn on the mark near the parameter Support for general access.
- Download Huawei a smartphone if the software has not yet been installed. In most cases, it is available as a standard one and can be used immediately after the connection. By default, the program is located in the connection connection section. After entering Huawei Share, move two toggle switches to the right side.
Now consider how to transfer data from Honor to a computer in this way. To throw a photo on Wi-Fi, do the following:
In this way, you can drop other file types from Honor and other.
Through the program
To implement the task, it is necessary to install third.Party. Before you transfer the photo to a computer from Honor, install the Hisuite utility. This is a program from Huawei, designed to synchronize information between a smartphone and a PC / laptop with an installed Windows operating system. Already at the first connection, the system proposes to install by. After the installation, you can drop not only photos, but also contacts, calendar, files, etc. D. It is also easy to make a backup of data if necessary.
- Download Hisuite from the official website of Hisuite.Ru or 4PDA. Try to bypass the suspicious sites so as not to get to the viruses.
- Connect the smartphone to the computer via USB to throw off the photo from Honor.
- Wait for the opening of the program.
- Click on the section of interest.
- In the window that appears, select the necessary pictures.
- Click on the export button and indicate the directory to save.
In this way you can easily throw off the different information on PC from Honor.
There are also additional ways how to transfer photos from Honor to a computer. The following options are used for this:
- Through Bluetooth. To throw off the image, select it in the gallery, and then click on the Send button. In the smartphone window that appears, select the file transfer option using Bluetooth. Next, select a device from the list where you need to postpone the information, and confirm the reception to Honor. If the data is transmitted for the first time, it is necessary to carry out the conjugation between the devices.
- With the help of a card reader. As an option, try to throw off the photo on the Honor memory card, and then take it out and connect it to the computer via a card reader. After that, it remains to move the copied files.
Check the work of the hardware
Make sure the USB cable is connected correctly
If you connect the smartphone to the PC using a USB cable, the menu should be displayed on the gadget screen, as well as in the figure below. It shows a device with a version of Emui 8.X/Magic UI 2.X, or higher, when connecting to PC.
Note: it is worth remembering that connecting the gadget to the PC should be a standard cable. After all, a non.Standard cable can only support exercises.
In the case when the smartphone display is not displayed, since in the figure, you can eliminate the problem using the instructions:
- It is worth making sure that the standard cable is used when connecting.
- If not, connect the cable that comes with the phone.
- Next, try again.
Check if the USB port on the computer is working
To do this, use the hint:
- The first step must be set the connection of the device to PC.
- In the case when the PC does not answer, or the notification was displayed on the display that this USB device is not identified, you need to go to the “Device Manager” point.
- Next, go to the “Port” section. Here you need to check the display in the list “Android Adapter PCUI” and “Dbadapter Reserved Interface”. If they are displayed, then the device works properly.
- Then you need to select the item “Checking of software errors” to eliminate the available problems.
In the case when the ports are not visible in the list, the following manipulations are required:
- You need to check the operation of USB ports on PC. To do this, you can connect a smartphone to another connector of this PC, and check the display of the above two ports. If everything works out, do not turn off the gadget. The next step is to go to the “Software Error check”. This is necessary for the subsequent elimination of problems.
- If the connection to another PC connector has not helped, and the ports are still not displayed, you should check the connection using another PC.
- In the case when the ports were displayed when connecting to another PC, it is worth leaving the smartphone connected. Next, you need to go to the section “Checking problems with the software”. In this paragraph, subsequent problems can be eliminated.
- If this method has not helped to solve the problem, and the ports are still not displayed, you should contact the masters of the service center. In this case, it is necessary to make a backup copy of the data.
How to connect Huawei to a computer via USB
If you are facing the question of how to connect Huawei to a computer via USB, you can use the simplest and most convenient way. The actions that are required to be performed are such:
- We take a USB cable that is included in the standard configuration for Huawei;
- We make a computer connection;
- The phone connection drivers begin to be installed;
- The phone is connected.
Thus, the user manages to quickly determine his gadget on the computer. After that, it is often possible to transfer files and perform other equally important tasks. It is important not to interrupt the installation of drivers on Huawei, because subsequently some difficulties can arise when repeated an attempt to connect the gadget to PC.
Honor wireless connection and PC
It is not necessary to look for a cable and repair the device, because you can connect to a computer without wires. There are many convenient methods:
- Airdroid application;
- Bluetooth connection;
- The use of Google Drive cloud storage facilities, Yandex disk, Dropbox and others;
- Special option for Honor smartphones. Huawei Share, which is available from the EMUI 8 shell.One.
However, it also happens that Honor does not see a computer. The problem may be as follows:
- The correct settings are not performed. It differs for each of the indicated methods.
- A phone or computer is not connected to the Internet or Wi Fay. For example, on Honor there may be a “plane” mode.
- The wireless module is not activated, and in the case of Bluetooth it may not be on PC.
Now you have an answer what to do if the Honor 10 and other models are not connected to the computer. As you can see, the problem can be solved or bypassed. You can transfer your files in any case, wired or wireless. I hope this instruction will help you solve the problems associated with connecting devices.