Today, the market is represented by a chic selection of wireless headphones, each model of which differs not only in price, but also in technical characteristics. The most stylish, budget and multifunctional headphones are considered to be manufactured under the SVEN trademark.
About the manufacturer
The first wireless headphones with the SVEN trademark appeared on the market quite recently, before that the well-known Finnish manufacturer was producing acoustic systems and computer equipment. Now SVEN company has registered its trademark in more than 50 countries of the world and is actively developing its brand. The manufacturer has its own research base, thanks to which the development of new models is ongoing. The production departments of the company are mainly in China.
SVEN wireless headphones come in a huge assortment. This stereo headset can be connected not only to all models of smartphones, but also to USB Bluetooth adapters, tablets. The most popular models of such headphones include such.
- Sven SEB-26BK with microphone. This is a plug-in multi-function device that allows you to listen to your favorite music tracks in any range, as well as conduct conversations on incoming calls and control the player. This model is characterized by comfortable ear pads, equipped with a control panel. In addition, the device can be connected to a computer. Advantages: light (weight is only 20 g), high sensitivity (106 dB), operating range from 18 to 22000 Hz. There are no flaws.
- Sven GD-2400. These are wired compact headphones with enhanced sound. They have an original design, are available in several colors. All connectors in the device are gold-plated, the speakers are small (8.5 mm), the operating range is from 10 to 22000 Hz. In addition, the manufacturer completes the accessory with interchangeable ear pads (3 pairs). There are no cons.
- Sven AP-B350MV. The stereo headset is presented in a classic style, the headphones are connected using Bluetooth 4.1 and are characterized by good sound transmission. The device can work wirelessly at a distance of 10 m from the smartphone; if desired, they can be connected via a standard plug to a tablet or smartphone. In stand-alone mode, without recharging, the headphones work for 10 hours. Pros: the availability of the option to accept a call, remote control and status indicator. Cons: the price is above average.
- Sven SEB-B265MV. This is an in-channel device that is ideal for sports. The main advantage of the model is a waterproof housing that protects the headphones from rain or sweat. By connecting such a headset to the phone, you can simultaneously listen to music, watch movies and talk on the phone. Pros: built-in battery, range at a distance of 10 m, light weight (13.5 m), operating range from 20 to 20,000 Hz. There are no flaws.
How to choose?
When purchasing SVEN wireless headphones, it is important not only to pay attention to their price, design, but also technical specifications, since in the future the device’s life and sound quality will depend on it. If the purchase is made for the first time, then experts recommend taking into account the following parameters of the stereo headset.
- Frequency range. This indicator indicates in which range the sound can be played. Most models come with a frequency range of 15 to 20,000 Hz.
- Sensitivity. It depends on the size and material of manufacture of the magnetic heart. The higher the sensitivity, the louder the sound. By default, its figure is 100 dB.
- Resistance. To calculate its maximum permissible level, you need to know which equipment you plan to connect the headphones to. For portable devices, resistance from 16 to 50 ohms is sufficient. It is also worth noting that the higher this indicator, the cleaner the reproduction of musical compositions.
- Power. It is best to buy models with a power range from 1 to 5000 mW. If the power is higher, then the headphones will quickly fail.
- Distortion level. Often while listening to music tracks you can hear distortion.
To avoid this, you should buy high-quality headphones with a low level of distortion.
In addition to all of the above, you need to pay attention to the weight and dimensions of the accessory. On sale you can find wireless headphones SVEN weighing from 12 to 300 g. It also helps to check with your consultant about the availability of additional features.
Well, if the device is equipped with a microphone, it will allow you to answer incoming calls without interrupting listening to music. A huge role is played by the battery capacity, the battery life of the device in stand-alone mode without recharging.
How to connect?
After the wireless headphones are selected and purchased, it remains only to figure out how to properly connect them to your phone or tablet via Bluetooth. This is done very simply.
- The first step is to make the headphones visible to the phone. To do this, just hold the Bluetooth pairing or power button for 10 seconds. In some models, the connection process may vary, usually all the details are described in the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Then you need to go into the phone, where the Bluetooth settings, and search for available devices. After that, the phone should immediately “see” the headphones. They are selected from the list and connected. In some models, when pairing with the phone, you need to specify a pin code (the first time it is connected, it is standard. 1111).
In the event that there is a need to connect the device to another phone, First break the previous connection and perform the pairing again. In addition, headphones can be connected through a comprehensive module. To do this, you will have to use the adapter that is sold with the device. It looks like a small box with a USB connector and comes with a mini jack 3.5 mm plug.
Primarily connect the adapter to the computer, including the headphones themselves. Information that the installation has occurred will appear as a signal on an indicator placed on one of the cups. Then you need to connect the system to the device by going to the “Start” menu and writing the word Bluetooth. When the link appears, you need to choose the one that is required. Next, the “Add Device Wizard” menu opens, at this stage pairing is turned on.
Installation is completed by going to the “Devices and Printers” folder, where you need to find the headphones by name and click on the “Bluetooth Operations” icon. Services are automatically searched for, after which the device is configured for normal operation. To start listening to music, you just have to click on “Listen to music” and wait until “Bluetooth connection is established” appears. Such settings are made on all models of wireless devices, including those with a built-in microphone.
An overview of the Sven AP-B350MV headphone model is presented in the following.