How To Clean Your Honor 7a Pro Phone
Screen in Honor 7A
Most of the front panel of Honor 7A Pro (75.4% of its surface) is occupied by a 5.7-inch IPS FullView display with a resolution of 1440 x 720 pixels and a density of 282 ppi. The screen has a fashionable aspect ratio close to 18: 9, although one could try to equip the new product with a Full HD panel. Apparently they decided to make the price as attractive as possible for the picky user.
Honor 7A Pro. A colorful budget employee
The Honor 7A Pro smartphone joined the budget line of mobile devices of the sub-brand of the Chinese company Huawei on April 2, 2018. Despite its belonging to the initial segment, the device has something to surprise the user. In addition to a very attractive cost, the novelty is endowed with a FullView display, good sound capabilities, a dual camera and one more fun function.
The Honor 7A Pro is made of metal with a 2.5D glass front panel. On the surface there is a headphone jack, microUSB, a front-facing fingerprint scanner, a slightly protruding camera module with a flash covered with glass, as well as holes for an extra-large speaker, which is paired with an intelligent power amplifier chip and Huawei Histen 3D technology capable of delivering 88 decibels. By the way, the aforementioned fun function is about sound. The fact is that the new product supports the “Party” mode, which is able to combine several mobile devices to play music together.
Another detail that is very rare in Chinese brand smartphones is the tray located on the left edge. The user does not need to think about whether to put 2 SIM-cards or leave one compartment for a memory card. All cards have their own separate slot! Among the body colors it has blue, black and gold.
The technical part of the smartphone
Inside the Honor 7A Pro is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 chipset with four 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53s and four 1.2 GHz Cortex-A53s, as well as an Adreno 505 graphics accelerator. In addition, there is a choice between 2 or 3 GB of RAM. The flash drive in both cases comes in 32GB capacity, expandable up to 256GB. A 3,000 mAh battery is responsible for power supply without support for fast charging. In general, the novelty cannot be called a gaming smartphone, but after playing with the graphics settings, you may be able to comfortably play even the most voracious projects.
The number of camera modules depends on the model version
The main camera of Honor 7A Pro does not stand out for anything special. This is the same combination of 13 megapixel and 2 megapixel sensors with phase detection autofocus and f / 2.2 aperture, which can be found in many of the company’s mobile devices. Nevertheless, there are two variants of the model. You should be careful, in addition to the difference in modifications with 2 GB or 3 GB of RAM, it is also present in the number of camera sensors.
The front camera has an 8 megapixel camera with f / 2.0 aperture and LED flash. Also, using the frontal module, the device is unlocked by the face, which is able to identify 1,024 face elements.
Finally, the Honor 7A Pro is priced at 799 yuan (
7,310 rubles) for the version with 2 GB of RAM and a single camera, and the 3 GB version with a dual camera is priced at 999 yuan (9,150 rubles). The smartphone is already available for purchase in China, but the date of appearance on the shelves in other regions has not yet been announced.
Honor 7A specifications:
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI 8.0
- Screen: 5.7 inches, IPS, FullView, HD 1440 x 720, 282 ppi, 75.4%, 2.5D glass
- Processor: 8-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 430, up to 1.5 GHz
- Graphics Accelerator: Adreno 505
- RAM: 2/3 GB
- ROM: 32 GB, microSD up to 256 GB
- Camera: 13 MP 2 MP (only the version with 3 GB of RAM, and only 13 MP in the version with 2 GB of RAM), f / 2.2, PDAF, LED flash
- Front camera: 8 MP, f / 2.0, LED flash
- Wireless interfaces: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS / BDS, FM radio
- Sound: Huawei Histen 3D
- Optional: fingerprint scanner
- Connectors: mini-jack 3.5 mm, microUSB
- Battery: non-removable, 3000 mAh
- SIM Number: 2, Nano-SIM
- Dimensions: 152.4 x 73 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 150 grams
How to restore an Honor phone
It is not uncommon for users of Honor smartphones to notice that, due to certain procedures associated with changing system files or programs, the phone invariably began to work worse or completely stopped responding to any actions from the owner.
As a rule, when such unpleasant situations arise, there is only one way out. Reset to factory settings (phone recovery). This procedure will completely “zero” the smartphone, deleting all settings, accounts, etc. In other words, a reset will return the phone to its original appearance on first startup, and also save the device from system crashes. It is important to know that such an operation will not restore deleted or modified applications and files, but it can bring the system into working order.
There are 2 ways to recover your Honor phone.
Via smartphone settings
The first way to reset your Honor smartphone has several steps. To reset the user needs:
- Go to Honor Device Settings.
- Open the lowest section “System”.
- Select “Reset”.
- In the section that opens, click on “Restore factory settings”.
After that, the screen will display information that continuing the actions will cause the complete deletion of all files in the internal memory of the smartphone, including account files, data, as well as program and file settings. In addition, applications will be removed.
If the user agrees, then you should continue to reset the settings by clicking on the “Reset phone settings” button. Then the mobile device will start to reboot, the factory settings will be restored.
This method is suitable for those users whose mobile device does not work, does not turn on or does not respond to the keyboard. Simply put, method 2 is used when it is impossible to go into the settings in order to use the first method to restore the Honor smartphone.
The procedure for resetting the settings will be as follows:
- If the phone is on, then it must be turned off.
- Press the Power and Volume Up buttons at the same time until the HONOR logo appears on the screen. It takes about 10 seconds to complete.
- The phone recovery menu will appear. It should be borne in mind that the on-screen keyboard will not work here, and moving through the lines is carried out using the volume keys, where decrease. Down, increase. Up. You can select a position through the phone’s power button as confirmation of your final choice.
- You must select the item “wipe data / factory reset” using the volume keys.
- Then to the question “Confirm wipe off all user data?” you should answer “wipe data / factory reset”, then “Verification required” will be displayed, you need to select the same item. “wipe data / factory reset”.
After completing these steps, a restore to factory settings will start. It is necessary to wait until the end of the process, then the recovery mode menu will be displayed on the screen again, where you need to use the volume keys to select the “Reboot system now” item to reboot the system. After selecting this item, the phone will reboot with factory settings.:
App Cache Cleaner
As the name suggests, the central task of App Cache Cleaner is to clear the cache. If more than 7 applications are installed on the phone, then it is cost-effective, because doing it regularly manually is time consuming. And the automated process does it efficiently and quickly. To download on Android, look for the version in the Play Store. The program is free, but it is possible to purchase a premium package for deep cleaning and no ads.
Removing garbage in the browser
The first place that accumulates the most unnecessary components is the mobile browser. Without even knowing, you litter the cache by visiting different sites. For example, entering a bright multimedisource with a bunch of videos and gifs for the first time, the site will load for a long time, since the phone does not yet know it. On subsequent visits, the device “remembered” the view of the page, saved images to itself in the cache. Therefore, the download will go faster. From the practical side, this function is convenient, as it significantly saves traffic and waiting time. From the side of memory clogging, this is a direct loss, because the cache is an insidious place. It is not visible, but it takes up a record amount of free space.
Another option for cleaning up your system is SD Maid. It is also downloaded from Google Play. The uniqueness is that SD Maid not only cleans the internal space of a smartphone or tablet, but also checks the memory card for unnecessary components. After checking, the program displays data on how long ago the components on the phone were used / opened. Smart system will advise what is best to remove to optimize device performance.
Types of memory on Android devices
All smartphones contain three types of memory:
- ROM. Non-erasable operating system files;
- RAM. Data about current processes;
- Flash memory.
Read-only Memory. Read-only space. This means that the content cannot be modified or deleted. In this place lies the operating system. Android on Huawei and Honor. The block on changes is imposed so that incompetent users do not unknowingly break important components or utilities. If one of the system files is deleted, the entire mechanism fails. You cannot add anything to this place.
The second type is a place with so-called “random access storage”. All installed software and utilities are included here. The section is responsible for the processes occurring in the device during the launch of downloaded applications. Access is granted to a user without developer rights.
The third type is a place for storing data. Here the parameters are set by the owner of the phone, since it is he who controls all processes. It is possible to put contacts, photos, audio, video and other multimedia components here.
How to clean Honor and Huawei phone memory manually
If the statistics show “garbage” in the phone, immediately start cleaning it. How to clear internal storage of Huawei and Honor phones? The easiest option is manually. It is without the use of third-party programs to go to the appropriate sections and remove unnecessary components. Since there are many places where junk files accumulate, use the step-by-step guide to clean up Honor or Huawei. The aLGorithm is suitable for both phones and tablets of this brand.
To delete messages:
- Select unnecessary conversational threads;
- Click on the trash can icon;
- Confirm action.
How to clear smartphone memory using programs
If manual removal is not the way to go, automated utilities will do the trick for you. There are dozens of them in the Play Store today. According to the aLGorithm of their work, they are SIMilar to each other. They scan all storages, identify clone files, unnecessary elements and viruses. Next comes the process of deletion and optimization.
We clear the internal memory of the phone through a computer
Another way to clear space of unnecessary files is to format the internal memory. The most convenient way to do this is via a PC:
- Connect your smartphone to a laptop or computer via a cord;
- Open the section “My Computer”;
- Select a phone;
- Click twice;
- Go to the internal storage;
- Select the “Format” item in the context menu;
- Confirm action.
Cleaning up junk files
If your phone has components that are no longer useful, remove them. These can be old photos or videos. Many people store such files as memory, not knowing that they can be copied to the cloud storage and left there. Google is a great option for this.
Download Google Drive and sign up for it. Each customer is provided with 15 GB of free space on Google. They can be used for content of any format. Throw your archived items there, and delete copies from your phone.
How to clean Honor and Huawei phone memory manually
You don’t need special skills or skills to free up the internal storage. In SIMple words, there are such methods:
- Moving files from internal to external storage;
- Transferring applications to a memory card;
- Remove garbage from the operating system;
- Move important components to cloud storage, etc.
Types of memory on Android devices
The general classification gives two basic sections:
The first is RAM memory. It is non-volatile. The RAM of the device, it is played only when the gadget is working. Non-volatile classification (ROM) includes system components, internal memory, memory cards and flash drives.
Details about division and dependence are shown in the table:
|Rewritable section||SD card|
You can find out how much free space on the device in the settings or the explorer of the smartphone / tablet.
How to Clear Internal Storage of Huawei and Honor Phone
How to clear memory on a Huawei and Honor phone is of interest to those users who have already encountered a lack of free space on their device. This problem occurs in almost every second phone owner on the Android operating system. This guide provides several effective ways to expand the amount of space on the gadget.
How to clear smartphone memory using programs
In order not to perform all the cleaning manipulations manually, you can use the services of specialized software. In this article we will look at a few that will really help your phone.
If you have any questions or complaints. Please let us know
As mentioned, apps take up a lot of space. And there are even more updates. Therefore, if you have ones that you have stopped using altogether, or you rarely open them, it is better to delete them. This will free up memory for something more needed.
Messages are elements that also take up part of the device’s volume. And they do it even more than you can imagine. Therefore, if you are a fan of texting, do not store your SMS for a long time, as this will only slow down the work.
App Cache Cleaner
App Cache Cleaner can be downloaded for free from the Play Market. The software also cleans internal and external unnecessary elements. Its distinctive feature is the prompt removal of the cache. Invisible remnants or images stored in the folders of the explorer.
We clear the internal memory of the phone through a computer
When the smartphone freezes. The first sign that the RAM is clogged. You can troubleshoot using a PC. How to do it:
- We connect the phone to the computer using the original cord;
- Wait until synchronization is established;
- Go to the HiSuite program and select the internal module, designated as a phone;
- From the drop-down list we look for the “APS” folder, open and delete unnecessary applications or transfer to the SD card.
Upon completion, disconnect from the computer and reboot.
Cleaning up junk files
To optimize your Honor / Huawei mobile, it is better to manually delete all the files you no longer need. These include duplicates, old screenshots, documents, music you don’t listen to, apps you don’t use. After removing them, it will clearly become easier for the phone to perform options that require more RAM.
There are three types of cache on Honor mobile devices:
- User Application Cache. It is recommended to clean it regularly.
- Dalvik cache, which makes no sense to delete, since it will be recreated itself.
- The cache of system programs, which is located in the built-in memory of the mobile device in the / cache folder, it is also preferable not to delete it in order to avoid troubles in the operation of the operating system.
From this it follows that you can only delete the cache of user programs, which can be located in the built-in memory of the smartphone or on an external memory card.
How to clean Honor
Any program on your Honor phone loads data into the cache to make the application run faster. Thus, applications take up even more space. It should be borne in mind that if the program crashed or it was closed incorrectly, then the cache may not be cleared, due to which the memory becomes even less.
Modern Honor smartphones have a large amount of internal memory, but there are still situations when the phone warns about insufficient memory. Due to the lack of free memory, the gadget starts to work slower, applications have to wait a long time, and the user no longer wants to download new programs.
One of the most popular ways to clean up free memory growth is to clear the cache. But not all Honor owners are aware of the cache, as well as clearing it.
Deleting the cache through the Recovery menu
You can clear the cache on any mobile device. If the first method is not suitable for some reason, then you can use another method for clearing the cache. To do this, you need to go to the Recovery menu. On an Honor smartphone, you can get into it as follows:
- Press the button to turn on the smartphone;
- Press the volume key (down or up);
- Hold these buttons together for 10 seconds.
After that, the Recovery menu will launch, where the user should select the “Wipe cache partition” line. It should be noted that the navigation buttons do not work in this menu, but you can navigate using the volume keys, the choice is confirmed by the power button.
What is cache?
Absolutely any application that is located on the Honor mobile device has its own folder where temporary files are located. For example, settings, application reports, etc. Are stored there. So, when using the website in a browser, they can create copies of all pictures in order to load them from the memory of a mobile device in the future. This procedure helps a lot in saving traffic, as well as speeding up the loading of content.
If the owner of the phone removes the application from his mobile device, then there is a high risk that the folder with the cache will remain in memory. So, in the future, such folders can accumulate a huge amount, and free memory, on the contrary, becomes less. To free memory, you need to clear the cache. This process is very SIMple and also accessible to everyone.
Standard method for clearing the cache
The most reliable and SIMplest method of removing the cache is considered to be the operation of the utility, which is located in the device’s memory. With it, you can safely delete unnecessary and temporary files without damaging any important folders and items.
The aLGorithm for clearing the cache is as follows:
- Open settings on Honor smartphone.
- Go to the “Memory” section.
- A window will be displayed where the user data is indicated, as well as how much space certain sections (for example, images, documents, applications, etc.) take up. Below is the button “Clear”. You need to press it.
- A window will open where the user will see enough memory. It will also scan items for deletion.
- At the end of the scan, the user should click “Clear” and delete all unnecessary files.
After these actions, the free memory space will increase by an order of magnitude.
Removing the cache of one program
Sometimes situations arise when you only need to delete the cache for one program that is installed on a mobile device.
To do this, the owner should use the following instructions:
- Open in smartphone settings Honor.
- Go to the “Applications” section.
- Click on “Applications” again.
- Select the required application from the displayed list.
- Click on the line “Memory”.
- Press the button “Clear cache”.
After that, the application cache will be deleted. In this way, you can manually clear the cache for those applications that the user himself chooses:
How to Pick a Good Maintenance Service
It often happens that it is not possible to solve a systemic or mechanical problem at home. Then the only way to get your device back into operation is to take it to the experts. In 2020, the market for servicing mobile phones is quite wide, but this has both pros and cons. Competition gives rise to better services, but there are still places where only money is wanted from you. To get quality help with cell phone repair:
- Contact only official licensed institutions;
- Since Honor and Huawei services are not available in every city, you can go to the official partners;
- Be sure to read the comments about this place before visiting;
- Inquire about payment in advance;
- Give preference to places where cashless payments are available.
Forgot your Private Space password
There is a fallback option for Android. To answer some questions. If you originally installed them when setting up, then Private Space facilitates entry. If there were no questions for the account, the only option is to delete everything.
Gives an error logging into Recovery
You can try to install custom firmware on your phone. It is better to take it from source w3bsit3-dns.com. There is also an instruction. If it does not help, take it to the service center.
Reset with Hard Reset
Unlocking your Huawei phone if you forgot the pattern is also possible by resetting the system settings. This method is the most severe. After using it, it will not be possible to save the information that was previously stored on the Honor media. In fact, after a hard reset, you get a phone with the settings that were set in it by the manufacturer at the factory. To reset an Honor or Huawei gadget, follow the instructions below:
- Turn on the gadget;
- When turning on, hold down the lock key and both volume keys;
- When Android appears on the screen, release the power button;
- Then the Recovery Menu opens, the volume buttons can be released;
- Move the pointer up and down using the volume keys;
- Go to the line Wipe data / Factory reset;
- Confirm it by pressing the Home key once;
- After which the system will display the inscription Yes. Delete all user data;
The only thing left is to wait for the complete reboot of the smartphone. This usually takes 5 to 10 minutes. In almost all cases, this option is successful. Its main disadvantage for the user is that no files remain. If the gadget fell into the hands of intruders, then this is a clear plus.
Cons of rolling back to factory settings:
- Personal information is lost in full;
- Basic phone settings, sounds, wallpapers are reset;
- The phone book is completely erased.
Smart Look is a modern software for the device that allows you to provide access to the phone by unlocking with your finger, photo and other Smart tools. This software is suitable only for gadgets with appropriate scanners. The plus is that you won’t forget your login details. The smart tool will do everything for you. You can set up smart lock through the general security and privacy settings, in the “Fingerprint” section. When you set up this option, the system asks for a backup PIN in case of lags or repeated login attempts from other people.
On phones from Huawei and Honor, you will need to provide a pin or key after restarting the device, even if it has other unlock options installed.
How to unlock your Honor phone if you forgot your password
The unlocking problem arises when the user has entered the wrong code value a certain number of times. You should not panic, there are several ways to bring the gadget into a functioning state.
Nuances and problems that may arise
Let’s consider the difficulties of each option, which in theory and in practice may arise when trying to unlock.
A few tips to prevent the problem:
- Make a backup;
- Save files to virtual cloud storage;
- Put Smart-block;
- Write device pin-code.
Is it possible to restore a smartphone without losing data
The SIMple answer is no. Let’s start with the blocking principle. We put a pin or pattern on the phone to protect personal information from distribution, loss or leakage. That is, only the owner has access to the information in the smartphone’s memory, rarely. From trusted persons. If the key to the phone has been lost, it is possible to reset the settings along with the information contained in the phone memory and on the carrier.
By logging into your Gmail account
The fastest and most affordable way to unlock your Honor phone if you’ve forgotten your password is to use your Google account. After entering the pattern or PIN code incorrectly five times, the following message appears on the screen: “Forgot your pattern”. Next, we do all the actions according to the aLGorithm:
- Click on the notification that appears;
- Enter the email address that was previously used in the phone in the field that appears;
- Enter your login information;
- Choose a convenient unlocking method among those offered by the system.
Important! For this method, only the Google account that was previously activated on this device is suitable. There will be difficulties with entering a third-party account, because the device does not remember it.
The only way to unlock Huawei and Honor if you forgot your password, key, pin code
Already while setting up a password or pattern, the system notifies us “Remember your PIN. There is no way to recover a forgotten PIN. ” Likewise with a password and a pattern. This means that if they forget it, the user will not be able to reset the password.!
Nevertheless, the solution is how to reset the password on Honor and Huawei. To do a hard reset and return the smartphone to its original form. Unfortunately, the next solution to the problem will erase all your data on your smartphone or tablet, because the second method involves resetting to factory settings (aka Hard Reset). But later you will get access to your smartphone. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you periodically backup all data and files on your Huawei and Honor.
Despite the inability to enter the workspace of the system, we can still turn off the smartphone by holding down the power button. And so, we do the following:
- Turn off the phone by pressing the power button or SIMply pull out the battery if possible.
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up button. You will feel a slight vibration signal and after a while the company logo and Android inscription will appear on the screen.
- Keep this combination pressed until the reset menu appears, or at least 5 seconds after the logo appears. After a while, you should have a Recovery Menu, then release all the buttons.
- Select the item “Wipe data / Factory reset” and confirm the selection with the power button. Next, select the item of the same name “Wipe data / Factory reset” if it appears on your screen.
- After the end of the reset, the menu may reappear, in which we select “Reboot system now”.
The entire process described above of how to reset the password on Huawei and Honor is shown in the video:
How to unlock Huawei and Honor if you forgot your password, pattern
This guide aims to show you how to unlock Huawei and Honor if you forget the password or pattern you set on your phone. At the moment, mobile gadgets are an integral part of our life. In the memory of the devices, we store various information, including important information, unwanted for viewing by unauthorized persons. Therefore, the solution to the problem of protecting our data from prying eyes should be taken care of first. Fortunately, the software developers took care of this and created a considerable set of protection methods such as passwords, pattern keys, fingerprint recognition and even the owner’s face.
However, sometimes there are situations when useful things become a problem for the user of a mobile device. For example, you gave your child a smartphone or tablet to play with, after which it turns out that your child has blocked the device with any of the available protection methods and cannot be unlocked, or SIMply forgot the lock code. And today we will tell you how to unlock Huawei and Honor phones if you forgot your password or key. Immediately, we note that the reset instructions provided below apply to all types of interlocks.
Deprecated way that doesn’t work now
After you have entered the wrong pattern (picture or password) 5 times, the following message will appear on the screen: “Forgot the pattern”, which you actually need to click on. After that, you will be asked to enter the email address and password from the Google account to which the device is linked. Then we select the unlocking method, in our case the pattern, and create a new key. We enter the key again and see the desktop. Below is a video with a visual example of how to unlock Huawei and Honor.
The partial rollback technique affects the settings without affecting the data and documents. To use:
- Go through the main “Menu” in the “Settings” of the phone;
- Scroll down until the name “System” appears;
- Find “Reset”, then “Reset all settings”;
- Confirm the ongoing action.
The method works on biometric, graphic security passwords, as well as network information.
The context menu can be invoked with the # # # combination. After entering, the Project Menu is displayed, where Restore Factory is selected, which follows under the fifth line in the list. For the method to work for sure, you must first sign out of your Google account.
With One Click
It happens that in the process of using the set password for the lock screen is forgotten. In such cases, you should not panic, the One Click utility will come to the rescue. The program allows you to safely reset passwords, while keeping all data intact. How the method works:
- Download the program on a PC and install;
- Run, then “Additional Tools”. “Remove Android Lock Screen”;
- Connect the gadget and click “Start”;
- We enter the “Download” mode, for this we SIMultaneously press three buttons. “Volume down”. “Lock”. “Go to the Menu”;
- Press the “Add volume” button to enter;
- Download the latest recovery package and wait for the backup to download;
- At the end of the process, click “Delete lock screen data”.
We disconnect from the computer and enjoy using technology without restriction in the form of a password.
Via computer (HiSuite)
Resetting Huawei and Honor to factory settings using HiSuite is not possible, as the program provides access to folders and files on the device. Using the utility, you can clean the internal memory. How the process works:
- Download and run the program on a PC;
- We establish a connection between the computer and the phone using a USB cable;
- Wait for identification and open the smartphone;
- Select the section you want to clean and delete the information.
In this way, you can clear all memory from accumulated files and contacts.
What to do if you can’t start recovery
A failure can occur when the password for the account is entered incorrectly. Before starting, you should restore the password and write it down separately, so that, if successful, reactivate the account from the phone.
Reset via the system menu
The system menu is an easy way to clean the gadget of unnecessary information. Depending on the amount of data to be deleted, there are 2 rollback methods, the difference between them is in the effect on different parts of memory.
After reset, asks for a password
Password request. Indicates that the procedure was unsuccessful and all data was saved. Try again and reset again. The reason for requiring a password is also a security mechanism from Google, for this you need to re-enter your account and sync with your phone.
How to Factory Reset Huawei and Honor Phone. “Hard Reset
How to reset Honor and Huawei to factory settings is a question that torments almost all owners of Android smartphones. After the start of operation, the gadget begins to freeze, the battery performance deteriorates. A frequent occurrence on 6a / 7a / 8x / 9 lite / 10 models. Huawei devices are gradually taking over the mobile phone market, so every user should know how to reset the settings.
Preparing for a factory reset
Before starting the recovery process, you should first take care of all the information stored on your smartphone. Because after the actions taken, it is impossible to return the lost data. What preparation consists of:
- Turn off the gadget;
- The battery charge level at the time of shutdown should be at least 70%, since the process is energy-intensive, it spends almost all resources;
- Long-term hard reset can lead to the phone freezing and not functioning, in which case removing the battery will help;
- Make a backup copy of all files on your smartphone;
- Before starting, the cache is cleared, thus reducing the procedure time.
Now let’s get down to the very methods of restoring the original state.
What is Mobile Cloud?
Huawei and Honor Mobile Cloud is a SIMple and reliable data backup and sync service. Using it, you no longer need to worry about the safety of your information, backups and archived multimedia.
Everything will be at hand on the virtual site. If you suddenly lose your phone or it is stolen from you, remotely from another device you can block the account page there so that intruders and unauthorized people do not get access to your personal files. It is also possible to log in from a new device to the same account, then old photos, videos, audio and documents will be pulled up and synchronized on the new device. It is convenient, because you do not need to carry a bunch of flash drives, use old-fashioned memory cards. External drives are gradually fading into the background. Functional and practical to use a free service that is always at hand.
Cloud service Mobile Cloud Huawei and Honor: where it is located and how to use
Mobile Cloud Huawei and Honor is a modern branded virtual storage from a Chinese company. It is analogous to MiCloud in Xiaomi or iCloud in iPhone. The main task of the proprietary utility is to help phone owners switch from internal drives and flash drives to a reliable digital platform. However, due to the fact that the platform was presented only in April 2020, not everyone knows about its existence and functional features.
Among the functional features of Mobile Cloud:
- Synchronization of multimedia files, contacts, documents, archives, etc.
- Creating a backup of correspondence, contacts, other components (for subsequent recovery);
- Bulk backup;
- The ability to restore deleted components;
- Synchronization and transfer of information between devices;
- Storage of files;
- Protection in several levels;
- Secure access;
- Smart identification of the owner.
Photos are files that are on every camera phone. These are pictures of family, friends, work images, etc. No one would like to lose them, because it is a memory and an important archive. To keep your gallery content from being deleted, direct the save path to Cloud Gallery.
Cloud backup helps to preserve data and protect yourself from accidental deletion. There are such unpleasant situations as the loss or theft of the phone, breakdown, etc. Then all the necessary components that are inside the gadget are lost. To prevent this from happening, make a regular backup to Mobile Cloud. This will allow you to restore information from the last backup point at the right time.
Information synchronization is a popular tool for modern users. If you have just acquired a device and there is a need to transfer content from an old smartphone to a new one, then synchronization is the easiest and most convenient way. It is also convenient to use this tool to upload information to a PC. In order to use the synchronization option, you need:
- Download and install Mobile Cloud on both phones;
- Run the software on your old phone;
- In the settings, select the option that downloads all types of content to digital memory;
- Choose which components you want to sync;
- Make sure the internet is on;
- Start the process and wait for it to finish;
- Log in to the same account from the new device;
- Files will be available there.
The process also works in reverse, that is, it is possible to transfer information from a new device to an old one.
Among the features of the cloud portal:
If you have any questions or complaints. Please let us know