How To Check Samsung By Serial Number
Search phone by imei (satellite)
Every day, hundreds of people try to find a mobile phone by the imei code, entering it into pseudo database sites and expecting to be shown the real location of the phone. But we want to destroy these dreams and tell the truth: finding a phone this way is impossible, at least for “ordinary mortals”. The fact is that only the highest ranks of law enforcement agencies have such an opportunity, who can submit an appropriate request to the mobile company, and it, in turn, will complete everything necessary to search.
Therefore, when you are offered to send an SMS or otherwise pay money and receive data on the location of the stolen phone. Do not believe it, because You just throw your money down the drain, because in front of you is the usual fraud and nothing more.
You can only count on service sites that collect imei codes. In such resources, anyone can enter the code of their stolen phone and indicate how the phone can be returned and for what reward. Therefore, if you find a mobile phone, you can look at this site, where you can check if someone is looking for it. We will not name the sites, because Unfortunately, there are no permanent and large services yet, and there is no point in specifying temporary ones, since they may close in a month.
The programs work as follows: You install the software on your phone, register on the official website and enter your mobile phone data (if you want). After that, the program runs all the time while the mobile phone is on and transfers data from the GPS to the site. That is, at any time you can go to the site and see where your mobile phone is now. The advantages of this method are that it works regardless of the inserted SIM card, the disadvantages. You need free Internet access, well, a modern phone.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to track your phone in any other way! Therefore, do not try to send SMS to vague numbers that promise to provide you with any information about the location of the phone.
How do I find my phone? General search tips
To begin with, you must assume a possible place of loss of a mobile phone, otherwise it is practically pointless to start searching, especially if during the day you have been to dozens of places. If presumably they could leave the phone in two or three places, then it is advisable to send one person to each place so that the search lasts simultaneously. While searching, call your mobile phone to find it at least by sound. Just do not ring your mobile just like that, otherwise a stranger will hear it, who will find your phone and naturally will not return it. If there are more than three places where you could lose your mobile, and no one can help you in finding your lost phone, then the search should be done “quietly”, you should not call your number, otherwise you will attract the attention of strangers to the phone.
It is especially difficult to look for a mobile phone, which not only got lost, but also turned off (the battery is dead or turned off when it falls).
At home, you need to look for a mobile very carefully, and you need to do this even in those places where you think it definitely cannot be. As an example to follow, you can remember how law enforcement agencies or soldiers look for evidence. They stretch the lengths and widths of the threads, creating a grid of squares, and each square is carefully examined. In our case, it is not worth pulling the threads, but visually divide the premises into zones. You should.
Searching by number
Fair? You won’t succeed with this method! You can of course contact the police if your mobile is stolen. However, most likely, no one will look for your mobile phone, let alone raise the ears of large organizations of mobile communications. And it’s not so much about the laziness or incompetence of law enforcement agencies, but about the high cost of this procedure, because it is not “on stream”, which means it distracts from the direct responsibilities of the company’s employees, which can cause various problems.
In addition, there are rare cases when attackers continue to use your mobile phone number, so you should not rely on this method.
How not to lose your phone?
It is much easier to follow basic rules that will help you not to lose your mobile phone, wherever you are.
1. Only wear your phone in one place. It can be a pocket, a bag, a pouch on a belt, a pouch on the chest or in the hand, by throwing a loop handle from the cover over the wrist. The main thing is that this place never changes. In this case, you will immediately feel that something is missing, and you will quickly learn about the loss of your mobile phone.
2. The phone should always be kept in a protected place, especially if you are often in public transport, in the market or in other places with a large crowd of people.
In moments when there are especially a lot of people around you, try to keep your hand on your mobile phone, do not count on the fact that the mobile is closely adjacent to your body, and you will notice when it falls out or someone starts pulling it out. Believe me, the skill and accuracy of the work of pickpockets will surprise you!
3. Buy phones with “anti-theft protection” only. In modern phones, security programs are installed in the firmware that complicate the life of thieves and persons who randomly took possession of someone else’s property, i.E. Those who found the phone, but did not want to return it to the owner. Such programs work quite simply: as soon as a new SIM card is inserted into the phone, it sends from it to the specified SMS numbers that the SIM card has been changed in your phone and indicates a new number, by calling which you can inform the owner that that he uses a stolen mobile phone and ask to return it in an amicable way, or otherwise you will report the theft to law enforcement agencies.
5. Be able to stand out. When a phone is distinctive, it is not only beautiful but also practical. For example, your name is written on the phone or your photo is drawn. You can order such drawings in many mobile phone repair shops. Dealers do not always want to buy such a mobile phone, and even more so ordinary buyers.
6. Ask the finder to return the phone in absentia. Fantasy helps everyone and everywhere, even in the fight against the theft of mobile phones, you can use your imagination and ingenuity that can help you. For example, write this note to your potential mobile phone thief:
“You found the phone of the police captain Alexander Pugavkin. This is a business phone, and contains a lot of important information for work, so I urge you to return your mobile phone for a fee. To do this, call 123-432-432-23-12 “
This note is easier to type on a computer and print in small print. Cut and put into the phone, behind the battery (where the SIM card is inserted). In any case, a thief or a person who finds a mobile phone will have to replace the SIM card, and when he sees such a note, he will think ten times before using such a mobile phone.
7. Wear a lanyard instead of a keychain on your phone. We all love to hang a variety of keychains on our phones, which further decorate the phone and give it a certain personality. However, for security reasons (from theft and from loss), you can hang up the so-called lace, a fabric loop for an arm or neck instead of these same key chains. Indeed, thanks to the lacing on the hand, even if the hand is unclenched, the mobile will remain hanging on the hand, and thus protect from scratches and breakages that occur when falling.
8. Use your mobile as a notebook. In order not to lose your mobile phone, you should treat it more carefully and always keep it close at hand. You can create the need to be constantly at hand by giving it the role of a notebook. That is, instead of a regular diary or notebook, write down all tasks and reminders in it. Thus, you will accustom yourself to use your mobile even more often, which means you will not lose sight of it. If you don’t use a notebook, then you can give it another function, for example, use it as an MP3 player or generally as a mini-replacement for a laptop (it all depends on the capabilities of the phone).
Search by address
This method is the most simple and understandable for everyone. You will need to know the country, city, region, district, city, street, house and apartment. Databases of numbers with addresses can be easily found on the Internet, and these databases can be both online and offline, which allows you to search for phone numbers even without an Internet connection. However, it should be understood that you will be provided with phone numbers only those that are linked to this address, which means that these will not be mobile numbers, but landlines. In addition, before looking for a number, look at the year in which the database was compiled, especially old databases are useless, because often the numbers and addresses of people change (apartments are sold, and telephone lines are changed to modern ones, which entails a change in the landline phone number).
We wish you never to lose your mobile phone, and if you have already lost, then quickly find it. And by the way, we are happy to read about how you look for your mobile phone when you lose it at home or elsewhere. You can leave your stories and tips in the comments to this article.
# spoiler # end_spoiler