How To Charge Xiaomi Redmi Wireless Headphones
What to do if AirPods won’t charge?
The status light should come on for a few seconds and then go out while charging. If it does not light up, change the position of the case. If the case still won’t charge, try using the charging cable that came with the case.
How to charge headphones from the case?
To wired charge the case, connect the Lightning cable that came with your AirPods to the Lightning connector on the case. You can use a Lightning-USB-C or Lightning-USB cable.
How to turn off Xiaomi AirDots?
To disconnect and reset the headphones, you need to hold the touchpads for a few seconds until the red indicators turn on. Pulling the earbud out of your ear during use does not stop playback like AirPods.
How to charge Redmi AirDots headphones?
How to charge the case for Redmi AirDots
- There is a microUSB port on the headphone case.
- When purchased, a microUSB cable is not included with the headphones.
- Insert the cable into the connector on the case, and connect the other end of the cable (standard USB) to a laptop (PC) or a power supply unit that connects to an electrical outlet.
How to charge i7 Tws headphones?
Fast charging in a case
Just put the earbuds in the case and they will automatically start charging. Average charging time for earbuds in a case is 15-20 minutes. The earbuds can be charged from the case about 3-4 times. The charging case is connected to power via a USB cable and charges in about 1 hour.
Is it possible to charge headphones from an outlet?
Can wireless headphones be charged from an outlet? Theoretically it is possible, but if the headphones are not equipped with an original charger from the mains (adapter), but only with a cable, then it will be safer to charge them from a computer, laptop or USB PowerBank.
How to charge the i8 Tws headphones?
Follow these steps to charge:
- Connect both plugs of one end of the cable to the headphones.
- Insert the USB connector into the device through which you plan to charge the headphones.
- Unplug the headphones when the indicators change color (for example, from red to blue) or they stop blinking (different models differ).
How much does Redmi AirDots charge?
Redmi AirDots: Specifications Redmi AirDots: Specifications Bluetooth protocol: HFP / A2DP, HSP / AVRCP Battery: 300 mAh Charging time: 2 h Connections: Micro USB 8 more lines
Xiaomi Redmi AirDots specifications and features
Xiaomi Redmi AirDots is a bright and successful competitor to Apple Airpods, which quickly gained popularity among many users around the world. If other copies of Apple headphones, made by Chinese craftsmen, were characterized by rather poor sound quality and low battery life, then the Xiaomi product we are considering boasts a good study of low frequencies and a battery life of up to 4-5 hours.
Mid frequencies are output by these headphones mediocre, but compared to other Chinese copies of “Airpods” headphones from Xiaomi are at their best.
The characteristics of the Xiaomi Redmi AirDots are as follows:
|Wireless operation||Bluetooth 5.0 based|
|Headphone-to-phone distance supported||Up to 10 meters|
|Active work time||4-5 hours|
|Standby operation||Up to 150 hours|
|Headphone battery capacity||40 mAh|
|Box battery capacity||300 mAh|
|Headphone charging time||Up to 1.5 hours|
|Box charging time||Up to 2 hours|
|Headphone weight||About 4 grams|
|Total weight with box||About 35 grams|
What to do if Xiaomi Redmi AirDots case or earbuds won’t charge
In some cases, it seemed that you can connect the box or headphones in the standard way, but they refuse to connect to the mains power.
This may be due to the following factors:
- The micro USB cable that connects to the charging box is damaged or does not meet the stated requirements. There were situations when the micro USB cable supplied with the box did not allow correct charging of the device. In this case, we recommend looking for an alternative micro USB cable, and use it to connect the device to a charger or PC;
Usually, after performing the above operations, situations with charging the device will return to normal.
How to charge Xiaomi Redmi AirDots
In the material, we will analyze how to charge Xiaomi Redmi AirDots headphones, and what we need for this.
Xiaomi headphones are one of the highest quality alternatives to the popular “Apple Airpods”. Selling for about 20, they have an attractive design, good ergonomics, decent sound quality and longevity. At the same time, many users are faced with problems in the operation of this device, when, when connected to the charging box, they SIMply do not charge. Why is this happening?
How to charge the Xiaomi Redmi AirDots wireless device
In order to understand how to properly charge your AirDots, you need to understand its charge indication system. The percentage of the current charge of the headphones can be seen on the screen of your smartphone, but the amount of charge of the box itself (box) is very problematic to understand.
To recharge your Xiaomi headphones, you need to insert them into the charging box. It is impossible to confuse the left and right earbuds, since they SIMply cannot be inserted in the wrong places.
It remains to connect the micro USB charging cable with one end to the charging box, and the other to the USB port of the charger, PC or tablet.
During charging, both the box and the earbuds are lit with a red indicator.
When the case is charged, it will stop glowing red and you can turn it off. The average charging time of Xiaomi Redmi AirDots is within 1.5-2 hours.
On some models of headphones, when the box is recharged, the indicator color will change from red to white.
In our material, we have analyzed how to charge Xiaomi Redmi AirDots wireless headphones. And also what advice should be followed. Watch the red indicators of the headphones and box, and when they stop glowing during charging, you can safely disconnect your device from the network and use the headphones further.
How to use Redmi AirDots
There are no buttons on the headphones, so all control is carried out using gestures on the touch panel:
- If you press the panel once while listening to music, playback will stop;
- If there is an incoming call, then in order to reset it, you need to tap on the case once;
- Accordingly, to receive a call, you need to double-click on the panel;
- Double-clicking (if there is no call or music playback) activates Google Assistant or Siri, depending on the smartphone;
- If you take one earbud out of your ear while talking or listening to music, the sound will continue to flow through the second headset. Play stops as soon as both earbuds are in the case.
The first way
The first way is the SIMplest:
- Remove the headphones from the case;
- Go to the settings of your Xiaomi smartphone and activate Bluetooth (you can turn it on in the control panel by swiping the screen);
- On the page with connections, select “Refresh” for the device to find headphones for connection;
- After the update, the display will show Mi True Wireless. Click on it and confirm the connection;
- Now in the menu you will see the status of the headphones, as well as the battery level. They themselves will be displayed in the list of connected devices.
Xiaomi did not limit themselves to one connection method, so they came up with another aLGorithm. It comes in handy if the first instruction doesn’t help.
- Open the lid of the case and remove the headphones from it.
- Pinch the touchpads on both earbuds. They will start flashing red and white.
- As soon as two colors blink, return the headphones to the case.
- Take the headphones out of the case. Flashes should occur, the frequency of which will decrease at the right earphone.
- Now connect your headphones to your smartphone via Bluetooth.
If failed to connect bluetooth headphones, please follow the instructions below.
What to do if headphones won’t connect
If you cannot connect Bluetooth headphones to your smartphone, try this instruction:
- Remove both earbuds from the case. They must be included;
- On both earbuds, hold down the touch pad for 15–20 seconds;
- As soon as the device flashes 3 times, put it in the case and let it charge;
- Now enter the page with Bluetooth connections on your smartphone and clear the list with saved devices.
After that, repeat the connection procedure. The problem should go away.
How to connect headphones to a smartphone
Before you connect Redmi Air Dots to your phone, set them to charge. Put the headphones in the included case and connect it to the network. If the indicator is red, then the accessory is charging. As soon as the LED on the case turns white, the device is ready for use. After that, remove the headphones from the case and wait for them to sync. This will be indicated by a blinking white indicator.
How to connect Redmi AirDots headphones to your phone
Xiaomi Redmi AirDots are headphones from a Chinese manufacturer. This model belongs to the class of TWS headsets (fully wireless). Such devices have appeared relatively recently, so it is not surprising that many users are not familiar with the procedure for connecting them to a smartphone. This article will answer this and other important questions from users.
What you need to know about connection
Let’s pay attention to a few nuances that will be useful to new users of Redmi AirDots:
- The red color of the LED indicates a low battery charge, white. The full charge of the headphones and their readiness for work;
- The volume of the sound during a call or playing music is regulated on the phone itself;
- The instructions for connecting to iOS, Android and computer are the same;
- It takes 45 minutes to fully charge the battery, and the autonomy of the gadget is 3-4 hours of continuous listening;
- If you are going to use only one earbud, remove it from the case, and leave the other inside the case. After that, wait until the fast flashes change to slow ones, and connect the device to the smartphone in the usual way.
As it turned out, there is nothing difficult in connecting Xiaomi AirDots. If the headset does not connect for the first time, you need to reset its settings. Read how to do this above. The instructions from the article are relevant for all models of the manufacturer’s headphones, including AirDots 2 and Pro.