How to Charge a Phone Battery for the First Time
After buying a new smartphone, the first thing the user does is connect the gadget through the charger to the network. However, few people think that when you first charge, you must follow certain rules. And then you can see that the phone has to be recharged more and more often.
The decrease in battery capacity occurs for two reasons: improper handling of the gadget and violation of the rules for the first installation on charging. In our article, we will talk about the main types of batteries and teach how to charge the smartphone’s battery for the first time. In this case, the phone’s battery will last much longer than the warranty period.
What are the batteries
On the pages of technical forums and sites it is customary to talk about 4 main types of batteries for phones. However, in 2017, you can completely limit yourself to two types. The fact is, nickel-cadmium and nickel-metal hydride were used in gadgets 10-15 years ago and are no longer used. This is due to the fact that such batteries are difficult to operate. they have to be charged only after a complete discharge, and they can also be very toxic.
In recent years, mobile device manufacturers have used two main types of batteries:
Such batteries can be charged at least 50, at least 20% of the charge. In addition, they are much more convenient to operate. The advantage in using lithium-polymer batteries is that such batteries can withstand a greater number of charge cycles, and thanks to the polymer electrolyte they can be made lighter and thinner.
Swing. the basic rule of the first charge
Speaking about how to properly charge the smartphone’s battery for the first time, many technical experts recommend that the so-called battery buildup or calibration be performed:
- Discharge the phone completely before turning off the phone. You can do this by running several resource-intensive modules at the same time (Wi-Fi, GPS, flashlight, and so on);
- Connect the charger. The user manual should indicate how long it takes to fully charge the phone;
- Leave the phone to charge for several hours, for example, at night. By the way, it is recommended to charge the switched off smartphone so that the battery does not consume a charge to maintain the operation of the main systems;
- Perform a similar procedure 2 or 4 times.
After such a buildup, you can charge the battery at any time, without waiting for a full discharge and leave it connected to the network even with a 100 percent battery indicator scale. This is another advantage of Li-Ion and Li-Pol batteries: the battery is not loaded due to overcharging.
How to help the battery last longer
Follow simple tips to keep your phone’s battery life as long as possible:
- Do not let the phone’s battery run out of battery. It is enough to bring the indicator level to 10%, and you can connect the charger;
- It is not necessary to fully charge the phone. It is recommended several times a month to alternate charge up to 70-80 and up to 100%;
- Do not leave your smartphone on the network for a long time. Modern batteries, of course, can cope with an excess of charge, but you should not abuse this opportunity;
- Make sure that your phone does not stay in heat or cold. Lithium-ion and lithium-polymer batteries are very moody in relation to high and low temperatures;
- If you do not use the phone for a long time, it is better to remove the battery, since an idle battery can soon, as techies say, “die out”.
Which smartphone with a powerful battery is best to choose
The modern user’s mobile gadget rarely lies idle for more than 5 minutes. over, calls and SMS are not the largest share of active use. Internet access via Wi-Fi or mobile traffic, geolocation, working with applications, games, watchings and launching audio. all this puts a heavy load on even the most capacious battery.
Given these factors, it is preferable to choose a smartphone in which a large battery capacity is combined with the performance of the hardware. A big plus in this case is the availability of the gadget. It is wrong to assume that a smartphone with a powerful battery should cost tens of thousands of rubles. So, the British company Fly has been proving for 14 years with each new smartphone model that it is possible to produce a productive and long-playing device and at the same time adhere to the budget price category.
The most powerful smartphone in terms of battery capacity in the model line of the brand is Fly Nimbus 12. The 4000 mAh battery shows high battery life:
- up to 15 hours of conversation;
- up to 350 hours of waiting;
- up to 8 hours of playback and surfing the Internet via Wi-Fi;
- up to 70 hours of listening to music.
In addition, the smartphone battery supports XLife technology. This means that Fly Nimbus 12 can be used as an external battery to charge another smartphone or tablet. I did not disappoint a smartphone in terms of technical stuffing. A powerful 4-core 1.3 GHz processor ensures long and stable operation with applications, and high-quality and photo display occurs on a bright and contrasting 5-inch IPS-display in HD resolution.
If the user needs a lithium-polymer battery to be installed in the smartphone, the gadget itself meets all modern technical requirements, and at the same time is affordable, we recommend paying attention to the new spring-summer season of 2017. Fly Cirrus 13. Largely due to the use of a compact Li-Pol battery with a 2400 mAh smartphone in a metal case was made thin and light.
Combining various modes, for example, accessing the Network via Wi-Fi, watchings, calls, SMS and working with applications, you can safely forget about the charger from morning to late evening.
Now you know how to charge the phone for the first time. Choose the most suitable, reliable and powerful gadget for yourself, do not forget about our recommendations. and you will not have to think about buying a new smartphone for a long time.