How to Change Your Samsung Phone Account
How to Get Back Deleted Contacts on Samsung Galaxy Phone?
Readers of our site are often looking for an answer to the question of how to get back deleted contacts on their Android smartphone. As it turned out, there are several ways, one of which implies that you used your Samsung account to sync your contacts. If you can’t find your lost contacts in your Google Account, they might have been saved to a different account that is required to install apps and themes from Galaxy Apps.
So, let’s start with the easiest way. recovering contacts through a Google account.
how to get back deleted contacts that were synced through Samsung account
This method assumes that the phone has had a crash due to which some or all of the contacts have disappeared from the Samsung Galaxy smartphone. To restore contacts, you need to delete and add the account back.
- Open your phone settings and go to the “Cloud and accounts” section
Now go to the “Accounts” section and select “Samsung account” in the list
Tap on the email address, click the “Menu” button, which is located in the upper right corner and select “Delete account”
how to get deleted contacts back to android
Google has web versions of its services, so we can do all the necessary actions right from the computer.
- Go to the Google Contacts webpage and make sure you’re signed in with the same account you use on your phone
- Click the “To old version” button on the left side of the screen
- Then click on the “” button, which is located above the list of your contacts
Click on “Restore contacts”
If the lost contacts did not appear on your phone, then try deleting your Google account and adding it back to sync data from scratch.
What else can you think of?
You need to make sure that the phone book displays all your contacts, and not only those that are in the device memory, on the SIM card or any of your accounts.
- Open the Contacts app on your phone
- Tap on the “Menu” button in the upper right corner of the screen and go to settings
In the “Show contacts” section, select “All contacts”
Did this material help you get back the contacts you lost? If you have any useful information on this, then please share it in the comments.
How to Bypass Google Account Verification on Upload
The development of the android system is one of the main tasks of Google. Among the many new features, we would like to tell you about a new protection program that has appeared on all Android phones with version 5.1 and higher. Thanks to it, for example, if the phone is lost or stolen, the owner of the device has the opportunity to block it. Thus, no one can download the phone without knowing the login and password from your Google account. It will also work when you reset the phone (hard reset).
A similar security scheme has long been implemented by Apple in its products and has proven itself well. This is what happens if you do a full factory reset (for example, when removing a pattern or phone firmware). When you first start and check access to the wi-fi network, the phone will ask you to confirm your account. A similar inscription will appear.
Of course, if you remember the necessary data (they are entered when buying a phone), login and password, there will be no problems. But here’s how to bypass the verification of a Google account if you have forgotten all your personal data and there is no way to restore them via email, and the firmware does not help?
There are several ways, which one is right for you, I cannot say, since each of the phone manufacturers (Samsung, Micromax and others) produce models with their own individual characteristics. various function keys and software filling.
- Reset system settings and remove DRM license without cable.
For this, we need to get into the phone settings by bypassing the standard download through the help system. Watch the video for step-by-step instructions using the example of a Lenovo phone.
- Soft reset via app.
The procedure is more complicated here. To do this, we need an OTG cable with the program downloaded to the flash card, or simply reset the application on Micro SD (StartSettings.APK) and insert it into the device. similar in the video using the ZTE phone as an example.
- Other non-standard methods.
Due to the huge number of models, there is no single correct solution to this problem. For example, in this video, the author turned off the modem with Internet access during the check and was able to bypass the confirmation on the LG G4 phone.
The most complete list of all non-standard methods is presented here.
I hope that with the help of our material you managed to unlink your phone from your Google account. You still have questions, write them in the comments
Many of you leave your options for bypassing protection. We want to e of them. This method was used on the Huawei MediaPad T3 7.
1- Charge your tablet 100%
4- Download TestDPC. I had version 4 (as an option, use other quickshortcutmaker and Google Account Manager programs). I don’t know how anyone downloads, but I went to my Yahoo mail, where in the incoming messages I sent myself the necessary file from another mail. Install, run. Select the second item “set up device owner”, encrypt the device. Although in many videos I’ve seen choose the first one. I have not personally tried it. A reboot occurs. Several times further, and then a DPC window pops up with a proposal to configure a profile. We accept the agreement. Configurable. Then some sign will pop up endlessly (I don’t remember which one, there is no tablet at hand already). Reboot.
5- Clicking further, it should start (if the DPC menu pops up with a proposal to create a profile in English, select the lower value “skip”.
6- That’s it, the tablet is running in normal mode. Go to settings and do a full reset. After turning on, we rejoice at the unlocked device
They also ask in the comments and private messages how to restore access to your Google account. We have a separate article about this. Here we are discussing a little something else, namely possible ways to bypass the confirmation.
Let’s supplement the material with another video from a visitor. This method is useful for all owners of Xiaomi phones, regardless of the model.
How to change the country for Google Play
If you use Google Pay, you probably know that your place of residence is indicated in the settings of this service, namely the country in which you live. This significantly affects the payment process. In another country, the settings and options of this service may differ significantly from yours, so when you move, they must also be changed. over, this can be done only once a year.
To change the region in the service, do the following:
- Open the Google Play Store app from your Android device.
- Click on the “Advanced” button, open the “Account” line, then select “Countries and Profiles”.
- Select the country you want to make the main country from the list.
- Add a payment option for that country by following the instructions in the system.
- The first payment method must work in the country for which you are adding a profile. By creating a profile, you can add payment technologies from other countries.
A Google Payment account has been created for the new location. The data will be automatically updated in the Google Play Store service within 24 hours.
How to change region on Samsung Galaxy Watch
In the Galaxy Watch settings, it is possible to independently change the time zone, as well as add the ability to show the time for other cities.
To change the time on your phone, activate the “Clock” application, click on the “” icon (the button in the form of three dots on the left side of the screen) and select the settings section. Find the item “Clock” and change the date and time in it to the current one. If your location is outside your home time zone and you need to know what time it is in your home city, click the “Show home time” button.
To add a time display for several regions at once, in the application settings, click on the globe-shaped icon. this is the “World Clock” section. In the search box, enter the name of the new city to add. You can add multiple locations and move them around in the list to customize the display order. Save your changes. you will now see a few hours. To display them, swipe right on the time display.
How to change the region on a Samsung Galaxy phone
Going on a trip or even moving to a new place of residence, and now you don’t know how to change the region to Samsung Galaxy? You will be surprised how easy it is to do this. And our step-by-step instructions will help you do it yourself, without contacting the masters.
Instructions on how to change the region, language and time zone
Samsung phones run on the Android operating system, so to change the specified data, you can use the standard instructions for all phones of this type:
- Open the options and expand the “Advanced settings” section of the menu.
- We find the lines: “Date and time”, “Language and input” and “Region”. We open and edit each of them. we change the region, time zone and system language to the current ones.
If the version of Android on your device is older than 9, select the following procedure:
- Launch Settings and open the “Advanced” section in the “System and Device” category.
- Select the “Region” section.
- Select the required country from the list of countries and make it the main one.
- Return to the “Advanced” section and tap on the line “Language and input”, then set the system language.
- Again we return to the “Advanced” menu. Now we need “Date and Time”. here we select a new time zone and set up the clock if it is lost.
Change region on Samsung TV in 2020
The region settings on your Samsung TV are very important for the correct display of the options and settings of branded online services. In some cases, an incorrect region in the settings can make some options completely unavailable. You can unblock the region or change it by connecting the VPN service, or using a conventional remote control, voice control or engineering Smart-menu.
To adjust the parameters using a conventional remote control, you need to simultaneously press the buttons on it: info, setting, mute and power. You can also press Mute, then the combination of numbers 119 and the OK button. After waiting for the menu to appear on the screen, dial the 1234 buttons, after which the service menu will appear on the screen.
Here we find the Options section. Before making changes, it is recommended that you write down or take snapshots of existing settings so that you can revert them back if something goes wrong.
Next, go to the Local Set section. Change the EU parameter to EU_RS_AFR. Go back to Options and open the MRT Options item. Here, in the Language Set line, we indicate CIS, in the Region. PANUERO, in the PnP language item we change the language to the desired one. The last parameter. Wi-Fi Region. here we put the value that corresponds to our region.
Turn the device off and on again. the lock, if any, will be released and your TV will display options available for the other region.
As you can see, location parameters play a big role in displaying Samsung and Android proprietary options. Therefore, when you change your place of residence or long trips, you need to change these parameters on your gadgets in order to be able to fully use the services regardless of your location.
If your phone is already linked to any “Google” account, then to register it with a new one, you first need to delete the old one. This is done like this:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Then. “Accounts”.
- Select the account you want to delete.
- Then go to its options or menu.
- Find in the list “Delete account”.
- The system will ask you to enter your password to confirm the action.
- Click on “Delete” again.
How to create an account on your phone?
The procedure will be pretty straightforward. So, how to create an account on your phone:
- Connect your gadget to the internet.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Find the item “Accounts”.
- Click on “Add Account” or similar line.
- The device can offer several systems besides “Google”. “Samsung”, “Microsoft”, “Dropbox” and so on. Choose the one you need.
- Next click on “Create.”.
- How do I set up an account on my phone? First of all, enter your first and last name.
- Click on the arrow “Next”.
- In the next window, come up with a login and password. a unique combination of numbers 0-9 and letters of the Latin alphabet of different case (lowercase and uppercase). As for the password, a number of special characters can also be used in it: No.,%, dash, underscore, exclamation and question marks, period, comma, etc.
- A password that contains at least 12 characters is considered safe. At this stage, you need to enter it twice to confirm.
- How do I set up an account on my phone? In the next window, you must specify your mobile phone number. It is he who will help you recover your username and password, if you forget them.
- A message with a special code will be sent to the specified number, the characters from which must be entered into the window on the next window.
- Then a window will appear with your username and password. click “Next”.
- If you want to receive news from “Google” to your e-mail, then put a tick in the box.
- Click on “Next”. Account created!
What does a smartphone account give you?
Many users consider it unnecessary to bother with registering their device in the “Google” system. But in vain. A Google account on your phone gives you the following:
- Synchronization of all recorded contacts with Google cloud.
- Saving the settings of your downloaded applications.
- Move contacts and other data to a new smartphone and other Android devices.
- Saving both history and browser bookmarks.
- Identification in all the variety of Google services: social network Google, YouTube, Google Drive, Play Music, Play Press, Play Films, and so on.
- Identification of the player in the “Play Games”. with your account you will be transferred to a new device with all your achievements saved.
- Access to the cloud and storage of various information in it. photo, audio, video.
How to log into an account on a gadget?
We continue to figure out how to set up an account on your phone. We have analyzed the registration with you. booking a unique address in the “Google” system or any other. And the login to the account is the binding of the smartphone to the previously created account, the login and password from which you know.
This is done like this:
- Connect your phone to the internet.
- Go to “Settings”.
- Select “Accounts”.
- Click on “Add.”
- Select from the list provided the system in which you have already registered. For example, “Google”.
- Enter your login. email address. Click on “Next”.
- Then entering the password.
- Enable / disable backups as you wish.
- That’s all. you’ve linked your smartphone to your account.
How to create an account on your phone: step by step instructions. Login, delete, unlock
All modern smartphones are linked to a specific account. For example, Android gadgets are registered with Google. The account helps to both identify the user (and protect his phone from intruders), as well as synchronize data between several devices (for example, an old and a new gadget). In addition, it opens up a wide range of possibilities for the owner of the gadget. How to create an account on the phone, we will discuss in detail with you in the article.
Creating an account using a PC
We’ve covered how to create an account on your phone. If this method is inconvenient for you, then you can turn to the help of a computer or laptop. This is done as follows:
- Open the Google home page in your browser.
- Click on “Login”, select “Register”.
- Here, during the registration process, you will need to specify similar information. login and password (you need to remember this information. you will enter it on your smartphone to link it to your account), last name, first name, gender, date of birth, your country, mobile phone number, spare email address.
- As soon as the procedure is completed, go to the “Settings” of the gadget, then to “Accounts”, and link it to your account by entering your username and password in the “Google” system. How to do it.
How to unblock an account on your phone?
Many users face the following problem: after a “hard reset”, the smartphone asks to enter their data for the “Google” account to which the gadget was linked before the “reset”. If you have forgotten your username and password, it will become impossible to use the phone until you enter this correct information.
There are many ways to bypass this blocking on the Internet. We will offer you the easiest one:
- Insert the SIM card into the device and turn it on.
- As soon as the operator icon appears, call from another phone to the blocked one.
- During a call, you need to go to the icon for adding a new call, and then reset it (call).
- On the dial screen enter this: ###
- You will find yourself in advanced options. click on the “Back” arrow.
- This will return you to the default settings.
- Go to “Reset and Restore”: disable linking to the “Google” account of the backup. You can delete credentials in “Security”.
- After that, perform a factory reset again.
Now you know how to create an account on your phone. We also presented other ways to configure it.
How to Delete Samsung Account from Phone?
Samsung smartphones can be linked to the company’s branded service. And if, say, you want to reset data on your smartphone, you will have to enter the password for your Samsung account. And this is where the problem appears. many users simply do not know how to unlink this account from the device! And all because they do not remember the password from her. Let’s try to solve this issue.
Open “Settings” on your Samsung smartphone.
Go to the section with added accounts. We call it “Cloud and Accounts”, or maybe just “Accounts”.
Click on “Accounts”.
You see the line Samsung account, tap on it.
On the account page, click on three dots. this is such a button.
As a result of clicking the button “Delete account” should appear. As you already understood, you need to click on it.
Confirm the action by tapping the OK button.
If you know your password, you need to enter it, but many users do not remember the password. In this case, you need to select the line “Forgot your ID or password?”.
The browser will open a page to restore access. Enter the same email address to which your Samsung account is linked, click “Next”.
You need to log into the email to which the account is linked. Click “Check Email”.
Go to your mail, open the letter and click “Reset password”.
Enter the new password for the account twice and confirm the reset.
Next, do the same as described above using the settings section to delete your account. After entering the password, the Samsung account will be deleted.
How to reset account Sony Xperia Z5 and Sony Xperia Z5 Dual
To reset your Sony Xperia Z5 and Xperia Z5 Dual account, you will need the Dev Settings application (save it to your PC or any other device), then step by step:
- At the very bottom there will be a link to the Sony website, click on it and a browser will open!
- Long press to highlight any text and press “Share”, select the Email application
- Enter your mail and send the previously downloaded application to it
- Install this application, during installation, click “Configure” and check the box “Unknown sources”
- After installation, open the application immediately! You are in settings, do a factory reset
- The smartphone has rebooted and no longer asks for an account!
Bypass FRP Lock with SP Flash Tool
- Install the drivers, SP Flash Tool and download the scatter file from your firmware (you can download the full firmware, unzip and take the scatter from there)
- In scatter-loading, specify your scatter
- Go to Format. Manual Format Flash tab
- Now you need to indicate at which address Google FRP Lock is written, for this open your scatter.txt with any text editor (it will be more convenient in NotePad) and by running the search (Ctrlf) find frp. should find something like this:
- Now transfer the value of “linear_start_addr” from scatter.txt to “Begin Address [HEX]” in the SP Flash Tool, also “partition_size:” to “Format Length [HEX]”. this is where Google FRP Lock is located
- Click Start and connect the switched off phone to the PC, wait until the end of cleaning
- Turn on the device, no more FRP Lock!
Did you manage to bypass Google FRP Lock? What method did you use? Share your experience in the comments.
Easy Reset FRP Lock Using SIM Card
This method assumes that you have the opportunity to call a locked smartphone, if this is not possible, proceed further. Bypass FRP with SIM:
- Insert the SIM card into the phone and turn it on, wait until the connection is connected
- Call the locked phone, during a call, click on the add call icon, and drop the call
- You ended up on the dialing screen, now you need to enter the combination ###, the advanced settings window will open
- There should be a back arrow in the upper left corner, click on it, and you will be taken to the standard settings
- Open “Restore and reset”, disable linking the backup to your Google account (Or “Clear credentials” in “Security”) and reset the settings.
- Wait until the device is fully turned on and log into your Google account.
Bypass FRP Lock with Wi-Fi
During the initial setup, go to the Wi-Fi connection page, then reset FRP Lock according to the instructions:
- Select any network, open the keyboard by clicking on the password input field
- In the keyboard, you need to call the settings, how to do this depends on the keyboard, if there are several options:
- Clamp space
- Click “Change language”
- Pinch the “Swype” icon
- Clamp the numeric keypad icon (123)
- Clamp the comma
- Turn on voice input, do not say anything, wait for an error message and an inconspicuous icon of settings will appear next to it, select Google Now, click refuse and you are in the search bar, you just need to write “Settings”, and you are already there, continue from the point
Ways to Bypass Google FRP Account After Reset for Advanced Users
These methods of bypassing the Google FRP account after the reset are not recommended for users who have never used the SP Flash Tool or custom recovery. These methods are only suitable for smartphones with MTK chip!
Bypass Google Account after Reset Android (Google FRP Lock)
Google FRP Lock protects your phone from intruders who decide to bypass smartphone lock by performing a factory reset. After the reset, the user is required to log into the Google account to which the device was linked, but sometimes the phone does not accept the correct account and password. How to deal with this problem?
Bypass FRP with a memory stick
Let’s start with the simplest and most harmless option, for which you only need a memory card or an OTG cable with a flash drive. This FRP reset takes place thanks to a pop-up message about the connected memory card, from which you can get into the system settings, proceed in order:
- Insert the memory card into a working phone
- In the notification, click OK, you will be taken to the storage settings
- Click on “Application Data”
- Go to the “All” tab and find “Settings”, click “Start”
- Opened settings, select “Restore and reset”
- Now click on “Reset DRM” and confirm the removal of keys
- Go back to “Backup and reset” and do a factory reset
- Wait for the phone to turn on, you are now free from FRP Lock.
Easy Ways to Bypass Google FRP Account After Reset
There are already a lot of methods for bypassing FRP Lock, many smartphones have their own instructions, so if you can’t remove FRP Lock from your device, write the complete model of your smartphone / tablet in the comments, and you will receive a suitable instruction.
Google’s security policy states that FRP Lock is only valid for 72 hours, so if you are not in a hurry, you can just wait three days, then the smartphone will turn on.
How to reset Lenovo Vibe P1 account
To reset your Lenovo Vibe P1 account, you need an OTG cable and a flash drive with the Dev Settings application, follow the instructions: