How to add and switch the keyboard language to Android, Xiaomi, Huawei and Honor
A new device is purchased, as a rule, with an already installed, selected and configured Russian language. Everything is fine until the first failure occurs. There is nothing compromising Chinese stamps here, all the phone manufacturers sin like this. The user makes the necessary data discharge, loads the phone, and flows into a light stupor. Everything works, only everywhere Chinese hieroglyphs. Do not panic, there is a way out.
By default, the language that you indicated at the first turned on the new smartphone was selected. I have this Russian language, region Russia.
Additionally, you can add several more languages. This will allow the application to use the following language on the list if your native language is not supported.
To add a tongue, click on the “adding language”. Than 100 options are available in total, including Arabic languages.
To install the default language, just move it to the first position in the list.
To delete the tongue: long press, select and delete.
How to change the default keyboard on Huawei P Smart 2019 using an application?
You are tired of displaying the keyboard on your Huawei P Smart 2019. Typically, the base keyboard will quickly get tired, and you will want to switch to the keyboard with the best image or a large number of options. To change the keyboard already installed on your Huawei P Smart 2019, just install a new keyboard on Android smartphone.
Download the new keyboard to your Huawei P Smart 2019
To install the new keyboard by default, sometimes you load it, and then install it on your Huawei P Smart 2019. There are many keyboard applications. Take it with the example of GBOARD. Google keyboard. One of the most popular market keyboards and you will find it in the Google Play store. You will need to download this application, and then install it. At the end of the installation, the GBOARD application will ask you if you want GBOARD to be used as a default keyboard. Select select the input method and mark GBOARD.
Change the default keyboard on Huawei P Smart 2019
To change the keyboard by default, you must already have another keyboard on your Huawei P Smart 2019. In this case, contact these instructions to change the keyboard, otherwise return to the previous chapter:
- Open your Huawei P Smart 2019 settings
- And then click Global Management.
- Then press the tongue and enter
- Then press the default keyboard or the current keyboard: you can change the keyboard to the one you prefer.
Why change the default exchange application on the Android smartphone?
Information applications different from the default, allow you to configure the mailbox SMS. Thus, you can change the Emojis theme, as well as configure the color of SMS bubbles on Huawei P Smart 2019. These applications also allow you to personalize SMS sending, program them, as well as configure the voice of the recording We recommend some messages to exchange some if you want to configure the topic of messaging.
- Textra: The Textra application is easy to use, allows you to choose color, theme, emoji, etc. D.
- Chump SMS: multifunctional, customizable application for SMS
- Go SMS Pro: SMS application with wide SMS settings
Go SMS Pro
How can I change my Huawei P Smart language?
You can change the language installed on your Huawei P Smart. This makes it possible to view the entire menu in your chosen language. Regardless of whether you want to use English, French, Spanish, Chinese or even Portuguese in your Android phone, any Android smartphone will be able to change the main language. If at least once you want to temporarily change the language to learn basic telephone vocabulary, this is feasible. You can choose a language as many times and restore your favorite language.
What to do so that another language can be translated on Huawei P Smart?
To change the tongue on the Huawei P Smart smartphone, just follow the following actions:
- Open your Huawei P Smart settings
- After searching for global control
- Then select the tongue and enter
- You will discover the main language installed on your smartphone
- To add, as well as replace the language, select add
- Scroll down and select the desired tongue, then its region, if necessary:
- Determine whether this new language will be the default language installed on your Huawei P Smart: your smartphone will switch to a new selected language (English, Dutch, Spanish, etc. D.)
- Or determine whether this new language is a default language and, therefore, add only to the current language: your smartphone language will be the one that was previously determined. Then you can change the order of languages and set this other language as a default language later. You just need to first raise it at the level of the list of languages.
Make changes that work for you
If you have a Huawei device or you want to purchase it, be sure that changing the language is not complicated. At best, these are a few presses on the screen. In the worst case, you may need to download the application. Everything that matters is that the systemic language is of your choice.
But if you want to play and see if you can use your phone, while the default language is Russian or Hebrew, you can do it too. This can even help you learn a few foreign words.
Tell us what you think about changing the language on Huawei in the comment section below.
How to turn it on back?
To restore the service after deleting, you need:
If the search for the service in the application store causes difficulties, the developers offer to use links on their own official website.
Hisuite does not see the Huawei/Honor phone: what to do if the keyboard is not connected for Huawei P8 is an ideal topic for the keyboard if you want a fully transformed keyboard! Personate each aspect of your keyboard using our amazing settings: Change the keyboard topic.
We have developed a keyboard for Huawei P8 to give you a keyboard that will look amazing on any smartphone! Setting the form of buttons. Select which shape of the button looks better on the keyboard; Select your favorite font for your keyboard will get a completely new view. Change the way your keyboard looks from the Emoji screen to a digital keyboard! Start using the keyboard with the keyboard for Huawei P8. Watch HD screenshots to see how this keyboard will look on your phone! How to use: download the keyboard for Huawei P8 and wait for its installation; Open the topic of the keyboard; Spend your finger to start the keyboard personalization! Start choosing from amazing settings; Select “install an active topic”! Now you have a new keyboard! This keyboard theme works for the Connect Keyboard 2018, the American keyboard 2018 Ilina Keyboard 2017. You will receive instructions on how you can download the keyboard. If you like this free keyboard, do not forget to evaluate it and view it. Tell us what you think! The keyboard for Huawei P8 has been developed to make your keyboard personalized.Download this keyboard topic for Android today. If you like text messages and communicate with your friends on your phone, you will like a new free keyboard topic! Our amazing team of designers created a keyboard for Huawei P8 to become one of the best topics for Android keyboard. Download one of our free topics for Android keyboard today!Read the licensed agreement with the end user to find out the conditions for loading, installing, using and access to the functions of this application. Https: // goo.GL/XUJ6GB Policy of Privacy We do not store personal information. See what data we analyze and how they are used. Https: // goo.GL/66xfmf
What are the keyboard layouts on the Honor phone
The Honor SwiftKey application uses the Honor Swiftkey application by default. It supports 4 keyboard layouts:
Each layout got its name for the location of the letters in the 3rd row of software keys. The most popular among Russian.Speaking users are QWERTY and YTsuken.
If for some reason Swiftky is not suitable for entering the text, then it can be replaced with a third-party keyboard application. Google Gboard, for example. You can download it here.
Huawei P Smart Touch Glass Replacement
Adding Russian layout to a smartphone
Through the Android settings
1) First open the phone settings and go to the “System” section. Cm. Screen below.
2) Next, we find and open the section “Language and input”, in it the installed keyboard “Swiftkey” (see. An example below. Note: instead of the “Swiftkey” keyboard, you can have excellent).
3) after the section “Multicipable”. Then there may be two options for the development of events:
- In the list of your languages will be English (enabled) and Russian (turned off). Then you just need to move the slider to the inclusive mode (see. Number 6 on the screenshot below);
- Only English will be in the list of available languages: then you will first need to open the “All Languages” tab (it is at the bottom of the window), find it among the Russian list, add it and turn it on. In general, you should get approximately the same as shown below.
4) After the “manipulations”, the phone should start working with two layouts: Russian and English. If you need to change the layout. Just click and hold the gap, and then in the list that appears, select the desired layout.
Note: Similarly, you can add 2-3 more languages (for example, German or French).
If you add a Russian keyboard to the phone in a similar way. Pay attention to the second solution to the problem (about it below in the article).
Through a separate application “Keyboard”
Some Chinese phones go without Russian layout (and many buy them (without guessing about the trick). T.To. The cost of the device from little.Known companies at 1.5, or even 2 times cheaper!). In this case, to add a Russian situation. It is necessary to install special. Appendix (often simply called the “keyboard”).
There are quite a lot of such applications on the same Play Market. One of the most universal, convenient and good compatibility. This is the GBOARD keyboard (from Google). It is her that I recommend.
GBOARD. Google Keyboard
GBOARD. Google Keyboard (screenshots from developers)
Gboard. Great multilingual keyboard from Google. Having installed it, you will get the opportunity not only to print in Russian and English, but also to “print” the text with a voice (it is quite convenient in the chat when your hands are busy or do not have a quick print).
- Dozens of languages to choose from: Russian, English, German, French, etc.D. (more than 100!);
- Voice input;
- The possibility of inserting quotes from Google (for this there is a special. A button, by clicking on which you can find some information in the search engine and send it to your interlocutor);
- A large number of emoticons, and if you are not enough. Then you can find and add others (see. Screen above);
- Built.In tips (help to correct words with typos and gross errors);
- The presence of a built.In translator from Google (you can communicate with a foreigner, even if you do not know his language).
In general, the keyboard is very solid, I recommend it to everyone who on the phone either does not have the opportunity to turn on the Russian layout, or it is archaic and unlikely (it is not so rare with the same Chinese phones from little.Known firms. ).
Huawei P smart Z STK-LX1. Замена дисплейного модуля (Screen Replacement).
Third methods: forced localization of system applications
This method is the simplest, however, it does not always work. The essence of this method is that the special application forcibly changes the language of the system to the specified if the support of this language is originally present in the firmware, but it is hidden in the language selection menu.
- Get a root-right (to Russify some firmware assemblies);
- Install the Locale 2 application;
- Run the application and select the necessary localization language
- Wait for the completion of the process.
The application will check the system localization files and when you find the necessary language packages, perform the system modification, and then reboot.
If the application gives out a message about the impossibility of applying changes, apply permission to a Root access to this utility in your Root-right dispatcher (Supersu, Superuser, etc.P).
If this does not help, then you need to download and install the ADB utility, and then: