How to Change Channels on Samsung TV
The question of editing the list of channels, of course, can be sorted out using the “poke” method. Banal attempts to figure it out. Of course, there is this item in the instructions for the TV itself. But our mentality is such that we look at the instructions last, and how often we just lose it or don’t remember where it lies. Therefore, sometimes you just need recommendations on how to make the same setup.
I’ll immediately notice that I won’t consider old TVs. their settings are obvious. But more modern TVs cause a lot of questions, and not the most obvious ones. It’s hard to believe, but one of the most popular requests from service centers is an application for setting up a list of channels. Many of my former colleagues even made a separate, albeit small, but business on this.
How to configure?
So, modern smart TVs are very obvious in setting up. But the sorting of channels on the Samsung TV is not in an obvious place, which is why users have difficulties. To deal with this problem, you can simply clearly follow the instructions. By analogy, you can set up any Samsung TV.
- We enter the TV menu. Button of the same name on the remote control.
- We select the item “Broadcast” in this menu.
- Use the navigation buttons to scroll down the list. It is important to remember that you can only change the channel number after automatically setting the channels. In this paragraph, click on “Change channel number” and activate this function.
- Now select the item “Change channels”. Before us opens a menu that allows you to move channels. In it we select the channel of interest and press the button “Change. The rooms. ”
- Now we can move this channel to another place. It is important to know that the channels with the name are digital and when you move one to another, they simply change places. And if the channel does not have a name, it is analog and moving it will shift the remaining channels down.
Thus, it is not difficult to understand that changing the order of the channels on Samsung TVs is not a difficult task. It is enough to show this procedure to a person a couple of times, and he can easily repeat it.
Do you think this does not work with grandparents? Ha, for my experience working as a provider, it was this category that recorded the procedure on a piece of paper that made the least repeated calls. But younger people paid twice, and sometimes thrice. And with the instructions on hand, many dealt independently. Special knowledge is not needed here, it is enough to know that all this can be found and done.