How To Change Apple ID On iPhone
How to reset iPhone?
If resetting the iPhone means a complete reset. Settings, content and account, then you need to go to Settings and select the General section. In the menu that appears, find the Reset item and select Erase Content and Settings. After that, the smartphone can be configured for a new account.
However, remember that you cannot completely reset the device information: the moment of first activation and the beginning of the warranty period are always tied to the serial number, and remain unchanged even if you change the user.
1 2 6 Good answer
How to change Apple ID
Launch the App Store app and click on the account button.
At the very bottom of the page that opens, click “Exit”. You can sign out of your Apple ID account on iPhone immediately, without the need for confirmation.
After successfully logging out, return to the top of the page and enter the login and password of another Apple ID account under which you need to log in.
Click “Login” to sign in to your new account.
It’s that easy to change Apple ID on iPhone. Note that if you do not have a new Apple ID, you can create one directly in the App Store settings. True, for this you first need to sign out of your iCloud account.
What to do if you forgot Apple ID on iPad and password
If you have forgotten both your Apple ID and your password, it is important first of all to start recovering your identifier so that you can then recover your password for it. But before you start, check if you still have devices or online services where you could use your account. In this case, you can easily see your Apple ID in the settings of this device or site. If there are no such devices, then proceed to recovery.
- For those who have a computer at hand: you can go to the account recovery page by clicking on the link provided under the form for Apple ID. It is important to note that recovering the identifier may take some time if you have several options for an email that could be used for login.
- For those who have only the device at their disposal and it has been reset or has not yet been configured: at the stage of device activation, where you need to enter an Apple ID or create it, you will need to select the option “Forgot your password or not Apple ID?” After that, you will need to follow the instructions of the system.
- If the device works, but the account is not used or is not configured: you need to go to the settings and click on the topmost Apple ID item and go to the iTunes Store and App Store section. In the menu that opens, select the Apple ID section, and in the window that appears, click the iForgot item and also follow the further instructions of the system.
In both cases, the device must be provided with good quality Internet access.
To recover your password, you should use SIMilar links on the device or online service when authorizing your account.
How to change Apple iD?
Go to appleid.Apple.com and sign in.
Click the “Change” button in the “Account” section.
Under your Apple ID, click Edit Apple ID.
Enter the Apple ID you want to use.
Click the “Continue” button. If you enter a new Apple ID with the extension @ icloud.com, @ me.com, or @ mac.com, you are prompted for confirmation. After you change your Apple ID to an @ icloud.com, @ me.com, or @ mac.com account, you won’t be able to select a third-party email account again. The former Apple ID, which was a third-party email address, will become the alternate email address for your Apple ID account.
2 0 Good answer
Just tried to change my ID from gmail.com to icloud.com
To change Apple ID, you must turn off Find My iPhone in the settings. Then click Sign out of your current Apple ID and enter your password. After entering the vacant fields, enter the data from the new Apple ID, which you can create yourself on the official website https://www.Icloud.com
How to change your Apple ID to a different email address
- Go to appleid.Apple.com and sign in.
- In the “Account” section, click the “Change” button.
- Select “Change Apple ID”.
- Enter the email address to use as your Apple ID.
- Select “Continue”.
- If your Apple ID changes to an email address served by a third-party service provider, a verification code will be sent to you. Enter this code. Find out what to do if you don’t receive an email.
- If you use services such as iCloud or Messages to chat with friends and colleagues, sign in to those services with an updated Apple ID.
Change Apple ID
If you no longer use the email address associated with your Apple ID, you can change it. This will not lose access to contacts, purchases or other account information.
How to unlink iPhone from Apple ID of the former owner?
The only official way to untie an iphone from an old apple ID (icloud) is to provide Apple Support with a receipt for the iphone that contains the serial number of the device. In more detail, in detail I showed HERE
Of course, provided that you do not know the password, the answers to security questions, because if it is, then go to Settings- icloud- Turn off the Find iphone function
How to change Apple ID
Instructions to help.
Changing Apple ID on iPhone is a SIMple, but still not the most obvious operation, which often causes difficulties for users. This is mainly due to the fact that the only correct way to change Apple ID is not indicated in any way on the iPhone itself. If you have any problems with changing Apple ID on iPhone, then this guide will help.
Apple ID. What is it and why? An Apple ID is required for every iPhone or any other Apple device user. It is needed to download applications from the App Store or movies from the iTunes Store, contact Apple Support and connect Apple devices with each other.
Before we start changing Apple ID, we will explain two important points.
- Apple ID can be changed directly from iPhone. If you don’t have a computer with Internet access at hand, it doesn’t matter. Everything can be done right from your mobile gadget.
- Changing Apple ID does not delete any data from iPhone. All photos, contacts and applications will remain in place.
How to change iCloud on iPhone
Since iCloud is a more important account (here and the Find iPhone function, backups, iCloud Drive, etc.), let’s start with it. Briefly on points:
- Open Settings.
- At the very top we see your name (account name). Click on it.
- Scroll the screen to the very bottom and see the line “Exit”.
- Click and meet the first warning: “If you sign out of your account, all photos in Photo Stream and iCloud Drive stored in iCloud will be deleted from this iPhone.” What does it mean? This means that when you change your iCloud account, the above data associated with it will be deleted from the iPhone. No need to worry, they will remain in the “cloud” itself and you can access them from the www.Icloud.com website. We agree with this.
- The second warning pops up. “All iCloud notes will be deleted from the iPhone.” Relevant for those who have used the notes application and synchronized its contents with cloud storage, computer, etc. Again, you need to understand that they are not completely deleted, access to them will remain using the site.
- Another question. “What do you want to do with calendars, Safari data, contacts and reminders?” I choose to leave on this iPhone. In which case, you can remove them yourself later.
- We are offered to enter the password from iCloud. We do it. Everyone, we’re signed out on this iPhone.
- Entering new data. Icloud changed.
How to change Apple ID and iCloud account on iPhone
Greetings! Today’s article is from the series “every owner of a smartphone from Apple should know this.” I would even say, I just have to. Why? Because knowing how to correctly change the Apple ID or iCloud account on the iPhone can be useful to you almost always. And even if it is not necessary now, it will be needed someday. Believe me, my little personal experience. Believe me, believe me, it won’t be superfluous! 🙂
In general, as a rule, for the time being, the user does not even think about this operation. Doesn’t the smartphone work? Works! Are there any problems? It seems to be not! Then why bother with any settings at all? But nothing lasts forever and all sorts of things can happen. What kind? Lots of examples.
- Selling the device.
- Buying a new or correct acquisition of a non-new gadget.
- Someone knows your Apple ID, password, iCloud. The surest way to protect yourself, completely change your account.
- Just start your iPhone life from scratch 🙂
In general, it is clear that the job is necessary. So let’s learn how to completely log out of the Apple ID and iCloud accounts linked to the iPhone, and log in with new data. Forward!:)
Important! It is necessary to understand that for those people who, for some reason, do not know (do not remember) the password and username of the identifier, this method will not work, they should do this.
2 ways to change Apple ID
Now you can change the second identifier on the iPhone. Apple ID. There are two ways here:
- In the case when you have already logged out of iCloud (how to do it. Described above), you can SIMply erase everything from your phone and then it will be completely new and clean “like from a factory”. Naturally, no information will remain on it! Next, we just create a new Apple ID account and indicate it directly during activation.
- Or change Apple ID through the menu. Conveniently, in this case all games, applications, music, ringtones, etc. Will remain on the device. Downloaded using the previous account.
How to do it?
- Go to Settings.
- Open the menu item. Itunes Store and App Store.
- Click on the account name.
- Log off.
- Linking a new Apple ID to replace the old one.
As you can see, all manipulations take place exclusively in the settings and do not take much time.
Despite the fact that I tried to describe the process of replacing accounts on the iPhone as detailed as possible, it may well be that something remained incomprehensible. Can? Sure! Therefore, we are not shy and write our questions in the comments. I will try to answer everyone.
If you need help changing your Apple ID or signing with the correct account, follow these steps.
Use your Apple ID account page
- Go to appleid.Apple.com and sign in.
- In the Account section, click the Edit button.
- Under your Apple ID, click Change Apple ID. If you are trying to change your Apple ID to @ icloud.com email addresses generated in the last 30 days, you may be prompted to try again later.
- Enter the Apple ID you want to use.
- Click the Continue Button.
If you enter a new Apple ID that ends with @ icloud.com, @ me.com, or @ mac.com, you’ll see a message to confirm. When you change your Apple ID to an @ icloud.com, @ me.com, or @ mac.com account, you won’t be able to change it back to third-party email accounts. Your former Apple ID that ends in a third-party email becomes an alternate email address for your Apple ID account.
Use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS version 10.3 or later
- Go to Settings [your name] name, phone numbers, email.
- Next, to get there, click Edit and then delete your current Apple ID.
- Tap Continue. Enter the Apple ID you want to use.
- Click “Next”.
How to change apple ID on iPhone
Follow these steps to change the email address you use as your Apple ID.
If you want to sign in with a different Apple ID
If you want to change the Apple ID you use on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. And not change the email address you use as your Apple ID. Follow these steps to sign out and then back with a different Apple ID.
If your Apple ID is a third-party email address
Before you can change your Apple ID email address, you need to sign out of every Apple service and device. Which uses your Apple ID. If you want to use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to change your Apple ID, stay in your Apple ID on that device.
When you change your Apple ID, you can enter a different third-party email address. Or you can enter @ icloud.com, @ me.com or @ mac.com email address is already an alias login or alternate Apple ID at your expense. To see these addresses, please log into your Apple ID page account. Click the Change button in the Account section to identify available by. In this list, the login, alias will be next to it, which, when you hover over it with the mouse pointer, shows this message: “This is an alias for your Apple email address.”
If you can’t change your Apple ID
You can change your Apple ID to any other email address you manage, as long as it’s not used as your Apple ID. If your email address ends with @ icloud.com, @ me.com, or @ mac.com, you can’t change your Apple ID to a third-party email address. You also won’t see changing your Apple ID on your account page or deleting your email address on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or later.
Sign in again
After you change your Apple ID, you must use your new sign-in information with all Apple services you use.
If your Apple ID ends with @ icloud.com, @ me.com, or @ mac.com
When you change your Apple ID, you can enter a different third-party email address. Or, you can enter the @ icloud.com, @ me.com, or @ mac.com email address, which is the alias for your Apple ID. Changing your email address will change the Apple ID that other people see when I share with you and what Apple shows when they access your account.
When you turn on iCloud email and select your @ icloud.com email address, your new @ icloud.com email for your Apple ID as login, alias. To see which email addresses are an alias for your Apple ID, log into your Apple ID account page and click the Change button under Account. Move the cursor over the desired message. If it shows “This is an alias for your Apple ID email address” then the email should be right.
Use these steps to your Apple ID account page.
- Go to appleid.Apple.com and sign in.
- In the Account section, click the Edit button.
- Under your Apple ID, click Change Apple ID. You will receive a list of emails to choose from that you can use as your Apple ID. You can only use email addresses, aliases are already with your account. If you are trying to change your Apple ID to @ icloud.com email addresses generated in the last 30 days, you may be prompted to try again later.
- Select the one you want to use as your Apple ID. You can only change your Apple ID to @ icloud.com, @ me.com or @ mac.com email.
- Click the Continue Button.
How to change Apple ID on iPhone
Every iPhone user is given an Apple ID account. It is required for in-app purchases, listening to music, downloading files, and chatting. But there are situations when the account needs to be changed. It is worth considering those cases when a profile change is required, as well as how to change Apple ID on iPhone.
- What is User ID
- When you might need to change your account
- How to change the unique identifier
- Possible problems when changing a profile
What is User ID
The account is created during registration in the system, usually when the gadget is turned on for the first time. An authentication system is required to use Icloud and App Store services. The identifier is also required for other services of the company. If a user wants to download an application from the App Store, he will have to log in to the service, only after that the download will become available.
If you consider what is included in the ID, the user can see personal information. Gadget settings are also saved in the profile. If the owner buys a new phone, they can sign in with their account. Then the new gadget will receive the settings that were installed on the old smartphone. The registration process in the system will be accelerated, since the creation of a new profile is not required.
How to change the unique identifier
If the user needs to change the account on the iPhone, he should be aware that this will lead to the loss of all purchased applications and settings. You can perform a shift through a stationary computer, the operation is performed according to the following scheme:
- The user enters the company name in the browser and goes to the Apple home page;
- The page for managing the identifier will appear on the screen;
- You need to log in to the system;
- The client enters the access code and login of his profile;
- On the screen, select a section called “Manage your name, ID and e-mail address”;
- If you scroll down the screen, you can see additional options;
- On the page you should find the section “Apple ID and primary e-mail”;
- Now you should press the “Change” button, it is located next to;
- The address of the mail that will be used is indicated;
- She will receive a letter with instructions;
- The owner must open the letter, read it and perform the necessary actions;
- As soon as the details are confirmed, the account settings will also change.
In addition, the user can change the Apple ID on his iPhone without a computer, just have a smartphone with him. The procedure is performed according to the following instructions:
- First, on the phone’s desktop, you should find the App Store section;
- When the application is open, you should scroll down the page;
- The “Authorized Apple ID” option is selected from the list;
- The display will show a new menu, in it you should click the “Exit” item;
- When the user opens the section for authorization, he must select the “Login” button;
- You can now select the “With an existing Apple ID” button;
- The owner must specify the data of the identifier through which authorization is required.
- For the transition to be successful, the system can send a verification code to the phone. They enter him into an empty window and confirm the entrance.
You can change the current account on the iPhone not only through your smartphone, but also using iTunes and PC. To complete the procedure, you need to follow the steps:
- Itunes runs on the laptop;
- The user finds the “Store” section in the list;
- Then you need to log in using old data;
- When the identification window opens, click the “Change” button;
- Here you can change the contact number, country of residence, as well as the used mailbox;
- New parameters should be entered and saved;
- The mail will receive a message that the ID data has been changed;
- The process will remain to be confirmed by clicking on the link.
Users know that if they log out of their profile, the data will not be saved. But there is a way that will leave all the settings and information. The change procedure is performed according to the following instructions:
- First you need to go to the settings section;
- Then the item “Aykloud” is selected;
- The page is scrolled to the “Exit” item;
- Now you need to confirm the procedure for logging out of your account;
- The button “Delete account” is pressed;
- The screen will ask you what to do with the data on the iPhone;
- You must specify the item “Leave on iPhone”;
- Now the password that was previously used in the profile is entered;
- The client goes to the section with settings;
- The item “Aykloud” is selected;
- After that the data of the new account will be entered.
All information that was stored on the gadget will be saved and transferred to the new owner profile.
When you might need to change your account
You may need to change the account on the iPhone if the gadget was purchased from another owner. You can change the current parameters if the registration was performed using Yandex or Mail. It is also necessary to change the parameters when the client has lost his smartphone or forgot his login data. In this case, you can block the old identifier and create a new one.
- It will be impossible to change Apple ID if the email address ends with @ maс.com, @ icloud.com or @ me.Сom. It is prohibited to use such boxes in the system.
Possible problems when changing a profile
When the owner tries to change his ID, he may have some problems. Most often, clients encounter such errors:
- Incorrect login or password. You should check the data again and then enter it again.
- Internet problems. If you cannot log out of the account, the system displays an error on the screen, you should check the network connection. To check if Wi-Fi is working, you can SIMply play the video online.
- Outdated version of iOS. Before changing your profile, you should check if the firmware version has been updated on your smartphone. If an error appears on the screen, the problem may be an outdated iOS, it should be updated.
If the problem with changing the account did not work out on their own, the user can contact the technical support department for help.
Profile change is necessary when data from the old account was forgotten or lost. The owner can change the account through a computer or gadget settings.
Change Apple ID
This method of changing Apple ID is useful if, for example, you need to download purchases from another account to your device (for example, you have created an American account through which you can download games and applications that are not available in other countries).
An authorization window will appear on the screen. Sign in to a different account with your email address and password. If the account does not exist yet, you will need to register it.
What information can be changed in ID?
You at any time retain the right to change the data specified during registration, namely:
- FULL NAME.
- Language settings.
- Contact details.
- Additional mailbox.
To do the same operations, but only through iTunes, you will first need to make sure that the application is updated to the latest version. After that, the program is launched, and then a few SIMple manipulations:
- You enter the “Store”, it can be found in the upper right side of the screen;
- Next, authorization is performed and an account is opened;
- The column “Account” is selected;
- Now you need to click on the “Account Information” option;
- After that, the “Edit” field;
- In the new fields, enter the mail address for the new ID;
- The mailbox will receive a letter with an active link;
- Switching to it moves to a new account.
It is imperative to confirm all actions, save the new data to log into your account. In this way, you can get rid of the unnecessary identifier by running a new.
The article suggested 3 ways to change Apple ID. Using your phone, personal computer and iTunes. The instructions show how easy it is to switch to a new ID and account. Before you start working with such options, you should come up with a password and use your e-mail.
Using a computer
If you need to create an Apple ID through a computer, you need to open the ID management page on your PC. Next, authorization is carried out on the resource, for this you enter your email and password on the iPhone Apple ID. In the menu that opens, several SIMple actions are performed:
- Open the “Manage name, ID and e-mail address” field;
- In additional options, make a choice in favor of the column “Apple ID and main e-mail”;
- Now you need to click the “Change” action;
- An email is entered, the instruction is sent there;
- The letter is opened to follow the active link.
This completes the change of the user ID and personal data. It remains only to activate the new operating mode on the mobile gadget.
How to change Apple ID on iPhone
Changing Apple ID may be necessary in different situations, one of the most common options may be buying a used iPhone. There are no difficulties in changing Apple ID to iPhone or iPad. You need to follow all the steps according to our instructions: “How to change Apple ID”, suggested below.
If you have an Apple appliance, you must have a special account. Apple ID.
Apple ID is an account with which you can make purchases, downloads and other actions in Apple services: iCloud, App Store, iTunes Store, etc.
First, let’s clarify some points before changing the ID on the iPhone:
You can change Apple ID directly on the device, without authorization on the Apple.com website.
After changing Apple ID, all contacts, photos, applications and settings will be saved in the device. This fact must be taken into account if you are selling a device, make sure that your data does not get into strangers. Our article will help you: How to unlink iPhone from Apple ID
How to change Apple ID on iPhone
- In the menu window that appears, click on the “Exit” item.
- After you have logged out with Apple ID, click on the “Sign in” field.
- Select the “With an existing Apple ID” login option and authorize (login and password) to another Apple ID.
If you do not have an account (Apple ID), then we advise you to go to the instructions on how to create an Apple ID.
Share in the comments if you’ve ever changed Apple ID on iPhone or iPad and how often have you done it?
How to change apple ID on iPhone. Change Apple ID on iPhone
Below we will consider two options for changing Apple ID: in the first case, the account will be changed, but the downloaded content will remain in the same place. The second option implies a complete change of information, that is, all previous content associated with one account will be erased from the device, after which you will be logged into another Apple ID.
Change data via iPhone
You can also use the App Store app on your iPhone to change your Apple ID. After completing the authorization procedure, find the “Apple ID:” Your ID “button in the menu. After that, on the “Account” page, click on the line with the current record and just enter a new mailing address.
Change Apple ID on iPhone
Click Finish to complete. As in previous cases, you will receive a letter with a link to your e-mail. After following it, the changes can take effect.
If you have chosen iTunes to change data, then you need to launch the program and go to the “Store” section. On the left side of the screen, find the “Sign in” item. Then go through the authorization procedure. After clicking the button with your Apple ID, a menu will appear where you need to select the “Account” item.
Account change via iTunes
Next, on the “Account Information” page, click on the “Edit” section, and then enter a new email address in the appropriate field. After clicking “Finish”, an email will be sent to the specified address, in which the link will be posted, for confirmation.
Change your Apple ID
Apple ID is an account that allows iPhone owners to access a variety of company resources. It can be needed by iPhone users in a wide variety of situations: for purchases in the iTunes Store, App Store, when using iCloud, and much more.
The need to change the identifier may arise, for example, in the case of a hand-held phone purchase. You can change the Apple ID only if you use a mailbox that was registered with Yandex mail or SIMilar sites as an identifier. If the mail ends with @ icloud.com, @ maс.com or @ me.Сom, then, unfortunately, you cannot change it.
Using a computer
There are several options for changing your ID. You can change it using a Windows and Mac OS X computer or, for example, using a tablet. To do this, you just need to go to the Apple ID management page, and then go through the authorization procedure, specifying your existing ID and password.
Change Apple ID on the website
After that, you will see the item “Manage name, ID and e-mail address”, where opposite the line “Apple ID and main e-mail” you just need to click “Change”. Now you just need to enter your new email. A link will be sent to the specified address to confirm the changes. The Apple ID on your iPhone will be changed as soon as you navigate to it.
Change iPhone account
Here, in the iPhone Settings, you can create a new account to change the old one. To do this, you need to log out of the current account (the third screenshot in the image above, the link “Log out”), and then select “Create a new Apple ID”, then follow the instructions. To register another account, you will need to specify a new mailbox, country, password, date of birth and security questions.
Security questions are designed to keep your iPhone data safe. In the future, this will prevent any attempts to change the password or any other information. So when you come up with security questions, try to make them more difficult. When you fill in the details and come up with questions, include your credit card information. This completes the registration procedure.
And finally, a couple of videos to consolidate the material:
Do not forget to read the comments, there is also a lot of useful information. If there is no answer to your question, and there is an answer to later comments, then the answer to your question is contained in the article, respect someone else’s time.