Hard reset Samsung tab 3
What is Hard Reset on Android
Full factory reset and clear internal memory. Before this procedure, we recommend that you synchronize contacts and files or save them to a separate medium.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 how to hard reset
Wondering how to Hard reset on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3? There are 2 different ways to make a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. The first option is simpler and is suitable for those who do not have a forgotten password or pattern. The second option is a little trickier and will reset your pattern.
How to hard reset on a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
Let’s start with the simplest option. Go to the Settings section. Backup & reset. Factory data reset.
If you could not repeat the first option, here is the second instruction with 100% result, it is a little more complicated.
- Turn off the phone or remove the battery and put it back if you can’t turn it off;
- Simultaneously press and hold the power button and the volume up, after that you will be taken to the Recovery menu;
- Release the power key after the logo appears on the screen, but hold down the volume up button;
- You are taken to the Android Recovery menu. Navigating through this menu is done using the volume buttons, the power button confirms the selection;
- Select the item “Wipe data / factory reset“. erase files;
- Choose Yes –deletealluserdata to confirm;
- The cleaning process will run for a while, after that you will be redirected to the Recovery menu;
- Select Reboot system now;
You have made Wipe data (hard reset) formed on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. All passwords and pattern have been removed. If you have any questions, leave them through the comment system.
Why do you need a factory reset and risks
Resetting the settings on the tablet returns the device to its original state, but only in terms of the software and system parts. Of course, the hardware component of the gadget will not be the same as it was at the time of purchase.
Resetting to factory settings will be useful in many cases:
- tablet memory is cluttered with applications, data (photos, videos, music) and residual files (voice messages, message history, system folders of already deleted applications);
- RAM fills up quickly due to a couple of running applications;
- there is a malicious program on the device that cannot be removed with antivirus tools;
- the recently installed operating system has resulted in system errors or crashes;
- sale of a gadget.
Factory reset means deleting all user data: downloaded apps, contacts, photos, messages, music, pictures, etc.
Therefore, the only risk of returning to factory settings is the loss of important files.
Things to do before resetting to factory settings
I recommend doing a few helpful steps before performing a factory reset. First of all, you need to save important files.
You can download them to your computer or move them to an external storage device such as an SD card. When it comes to multimedia such as images and videos, the Google Photos app is great.
In it you can save photos and videos on Google’s cloud. There are many similar cloud storages out there. And to save the settings and the list of applications, you just need to sync the gadget with your Google account. And if you need to reset your tablet before selling it, you need to sign out of your Google Account. Otherwise, when the device is turned on after returning to factory settings, the gadget will require logging into the previous Google account.
How to make a hard reset on Samsung. All ways
Hard reset is a reset of device parameters. There are 3 reset options for Samsung tablets.
All of them are suitable for any device, including such popular models as Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, Tab A, Tab S6, S5. Detailed Explanation of Three Ways to Reset Samsung Tablet.
Method one. through the settings of the device.
- Go to device settings. This can be done through the upper notification curtain or through the gadget menu.
- Open the “General Settings” section. It is only available on tablets running Android 8.0 and older. If your device with firmware is lower than the eighth Android, then skip this item.
- Click on “Restore and reset”. Depending on the operating system, instead of this tab, there may be others: “Privacy”, “Archive and reset”, “Reset” or “Archive and reset”.
- In the tab that opens, click on the “Reset device” button. On some tablets, this is “Data Reset”.
- You will see me rolling back to factory settings. Click on the “Reset device” button (“Delete all”, “Reset”).
- The device will turn off and then turn on after a few seconds, already being completely “cleaned”.
Method number two. via physical tablet buttons.
- Turn off your gadget.
- If your device has a Home button, press and hold the Power, Home, and Volume Up (or Down) buttons at the same time. If there is no “Home” key, then press and hold the “Power on” and “Volume down” (or increase) buttons. Regardless of the combination of buttons, this method is used to go to the recovery menu.
- When the display shows the Samsung Galaxy logo, stop holding the Power key.
- Keep your fingers on the remaining buttons until the recovery menu appears (about 15 seconds). This is a limited mode of operation of the gadget, which looks like a text menu. It is designed to perform some useful actions (for example, resetting parameters). To understand that you are in the right menu, just look at the top inscription. There should be one of the following labels: “Recovery”, “Android Recovery” or “Data Recovery.” Sometimes the recovery menu may not appear. It’s okay, just turn off the device again, and repeat the actions of the second and third stages. Do this until the limited mode of operation appears. If the gadget has no hardware defects, the long-awaited menu will be displayed in 2-4 attempts.
- The recovery menu has several tabs. Switching over them occurs through the volume up and down buttons. Press the volume down key, hovering over the item “Wipe data / factory reset”. This is a factory reset.
- The selection is made by pressing the power button. Click on it.
- The device will ask for confirmation, the choice will appear on the screen: “No” and “Yes”. Click on “Yes”. Some devices say “Yes.” Delete all user data ”.
- Within a few seconds, the user’s data will be deleted and the recovery menu will reopen. The slider will already be hovering over the first item. “Reboot system now”. Select it with the power key.
- The tablet will reboot and be ready to use. I want to note that the above option will also help great in solving other problems. For example, you forgot your password or screen pattern, so it will not be possible to reset the settings in the first way. But the second method will just help.
How to reset your Samsung tablet to factory settings
You don’t need any special knowledge or training to reset the tablet to its original settings. In this article, I have collected all the methods on how to reset Samsung tablet to factory settings.
And also explained what is the use of rolling back to the factory settings, and what needs to be done before that.
(works in most cases)
- Press the volume rocker up and the power button at the same time
- Letting go when the Android logo appears
- After the appearance of the recovery, we reset according to the standard
- Together with the power key, simultaneously hold down the volume down rocker
- Wait for the tablet to start, after which the power button can be released, do not release the volume rocker
- When the recumbent Android appears, release the key, and immediately press the volume rocker fully. (That is, decreasing and increasing volume at the same time). If nothing happened, repeat the procedure again until it works.
- If you’re lucky, you will be taken to the Recovery menu, and then everything is as usual
9) On Chinese tablets (including no-name)
There are so many Chinese-made tablets that it is simply impossible to describe all the options on how to get into the recovery menu. Try all the methods described above on your tablet. some will work anyway.
Also note that most Chinese devices simply do not have Recovery mode. All that can be done in this case is to find the firmware for your tablet or a program for it, as well as instructions for it, and reflash it. Fill your tablet with pure Android, and it will work again.
- It is necessary to hold down two more simultaneously with the power key. volume control (i.e. press the rocker in the middle), and hold for a few seconds
- Then just release these buttons, and make a single press on the volume down or up rocker
- We are looking for the Wipe data / Factory reset item, select it with the power key, and wait until the reset process is over.
- Press the power key and hold until you feel a slight vibration
- Immediately after that, you need to quickly press the volume up key several times (it may not work the first time)
- The Recovery menu will appear, then we reset using the standard procedure
- Hold down the volume and power keys at the same time
- Letting go only when the Lenovo logo appears
- When you wait for the recovery menu to load, follow the standard procedure using the template
- Hold down two buttons at the same time: power and volume rocker
- See a green robot on the display. the buttons can be released
- After that, the Recovery menu should appear. If the miracle does not happen, press the power button once, or on “Home”
- Further, everything is according to the standard.
- The power and volume up keys must be held down at the same time
- As soon as the screen turns on, release the power button while simultaneously holding down the entire volume key
- After the menu appears, the button can be released, and then the standard procedure
(for tablets with Reset button)
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Hard reset, P5200 / P5210 Hard reset, Factory Reset
- Connect the tablet through the charger to the mains, and wait until the green power indicator, which is located near the power button of the device, turns on
- On the case, we find a hole with a Reset button, and presses there with a thin object, for example with a paper clip
- When the screen is off, hold down and hold the “Power” for a couple of seconds
- Before the tablet starts to turn on, press the volume-up button several times in a row
- When the recovery menu appears, do a standard reset
- The volume up rocker “” must be pressed simultaneously with the power button
- When the tablet responds with vibration, you can release the power rocker, continue to hold the volume button
- As soon as the menu appears, the button can be released
- Further according to the standard
- Press the “Home” key simultaneously with the power button
- When the Android logo appears, release the power key, press it for a couple more seconds. Then press the volume change key
- Next, we do a reset according to the pattern
- Simultaneously hold down the Home and Power / Lock buttons. Release the “Power” after a couple of seconds, while the “Home” key continues to hold
- When you see the Recovery menu, the button can be released, and reset according to the standard workpiece.
Using the menu (if the tablet turns on)
If the tablet is fully functional, the pattern is not locked, and you have the opportunity to get into the settings. be sure to use this method to make a Hard Reset (hard reset) and demolish the user (user) settings to the factory settings.
All you need to do is go to the settings, and find the Restore and reset item.
Then you need to select the Reset settings item.
Next, we read a warning that all data from the tablet will be erased. Selecting the option Reset Tablet PC.
As a result, Android will issue the last warning that you want to demolish everything, and you will not be able to restore anything. If you haven’t changed your mind, choose the Erase All command.
The tablet will reboot, and to show you the full depth of the process, you will see a splash screen showing atoms and molecules spinning in the belly of the Android robot.
Samsung SM-T210 Galaxy Tab 3 Atma format. Ceplik.com
Samsung SM-T210 Galaxy Tab 3 tablet biLGisayarınızda donma, kasılma, ağır çalışma, uygulama hataları gibi yazılımsal problemler varsa ya da ekran kilit desenini bloke ettiysenizanızıızıızıı, Günümüz mobil cihazlarının genel sorunları yazılımsaldır’ve bunun için cihazınızı sıfırlamanız için basit yöntemler sunulmuştur.
Formatlama-sıfırlama işlemine başlamadan önce tabletinizi iyice şarj ederek, şarj yüzdesini en az% 50 seviyesine getirin.İşlem sırasında tabletiniz düşük şarj dolayısıylyla kapanırsa umabilı. Ayrıca sıfırlama işlemini menüden yapacaksanız, veri yedeği almanızda fayda var.
Formatlama-sıfırlama işlemi için izleyebileceğiniz ilk yol tabletinizin menüsünü kullanmak. Menü Ayarlar Yedekle ve sıfırla Tableti sıfırla Her şeyi sil yörüngesini izleyerek onay vermek, tabletinizin sıfırlanmak üzere kapanmasını ve temiz biren şğildelam.
Kullanabileceğiniz diğer yol ise ekran kilit desenin unutmak, bloke etmek gibi cihaz menüsüne ulaşamadıınız durumlarda en geçerli yol olan donanımdan format tır. Bu yöntem cihazın sistem ekranına ulaşmya imkan sağlar. Bunun için tabletinizi kapatın ve ana ekran (home), ses açma ile açma-kapama (kilit) tuşlarına basarak tableti açın. Brand ve model biLGisinin yazdığı ekran görününce açma-kapama (kilit) tuşundan parmağınızı çekerek diğerlerine basmaya devam edin.Bir süre sonra Android robot belirir ve tabletiniz sistem ekranışna (recovery mode) ula tabletiniz sistem ekranışna (recovery mode) Burada dokunmatik çalışmaz; ses kısma tuşuardımıyla “wipe data / factory reset” seçeneği üzerine gelin ve açma-kapama tuşuyla onaylayın. Gelecek yeni ekran teyit amaçlıdır; yine ses kısma tuşuyla “yes. delete all user data »seçeneği üzerine gelin ve yine açma-kapama tuşuyla onaylayın. Cihaz sıfırlama işlemini otomatik olarak yapacak ve ilk ekrana geri dönecektir. Burada ilk sıradaki “reboot the system now” seçeneğini onaylamak, tableti temiz bir şekilde yeniden başlatır.
NOT: Seçenekler ikişer ikişer atlıyorsa çıkış yapıp tekrar recovery mode’a girin. Silik Android logolu ekranın gelmesini bekleyin. Bu ekrandayken 3 defa ses kısma tuşuna basıp onay için güç tuşuna basın. Açılan seçenek ekranında da 7 defa ses kısma tuşuna basıp onay için güç tuşuna basın. The format is işlemi başlayacaktır. Complete deletion of data mesajını gördüünüzde bir kere güç tuşuna basın tablet kendini yeniden başlatacaktır.
Bu işlem tablet biLGisayarınızdaki güvenlik kodu, ekran kilit deseni gibi tüm güvenlik unsurları ile sonradan yüklenmiş tüm uygulama ve verileri temizler.
How to format Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
What is a hard reset on Android
Hard reset (Hard reset). full return to the factory state of the tablet. Formally, this is the same formatting as in the settings (more on that below), but through a special recovery mode.
Hard reset is perfect for those who cannot unlock the tablet or for users with a damaged display. On all Samsung Galaxy devices, including the Samsung Galaxy S3, the hard reset is activated in the same way.
- Turn off the tablet.
- Press 2 buttons at the same time. “Screen lock” and “Volume down”.
- When the Samsung logo appears on the display, you need to release the “Screen Lock” button, but continue to hold the “Volume Down”.
- The Android symbol appears and recovery mode is displayed. Now you can release the volume down button.
- Pressing the “Volume Up” button, point to the “wipe data \ factory reset” item. A new list will open where you can activate the reset function.
- Press the screen lock button and select “Yes-delete all user data”. Press the display lock button again.
This will start formatting the device. To reboot the tablet there is an inscription “reboot system now”. Also, by selecting the item “reboot system now” with the volume buttons and pressing the shutdown button, the system will reboot and turn on already being with the factory parameters.
It is recommended to use a hard reset only as a last resort. It would be much better and safer to do the usual formatting through the gadget settings.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Hard Reset | Recovery Mode | Factory Setting | Original Setting
Galaxy Tab 4 firmware
Step-by-step instructions for resetting the settings on the Galaxy Tab 4 tablet:
- Copy important data to a memory card or computer. You can also use Goggle backup.
- Open settings via main menu or top panel.
- Select the “General settings” section. If your gadget does not have it, go to the next step.
- Click on the inscription “Reset”. Also, instead of it, there may be the following options: “Privacy”, “Archive and reset”, “Archive and reset”.
- Select the sub-item “Data reset”. Sometimes it is listed as “Reset Device” or “Delete All”.
- The device will turn off and turn on already formatted.
It is important to keep in mind that the titles of some items may. It depends on the version of Android and the proprietary Samsung shell.
Hard Reset Samsung T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite, How To
How to factory reset Samsung T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite? How to wipe all data in Samsung T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite? How to bypass screen lock in Samsung T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite? How to Restore Default Settings in Samsung T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite?
This guide shows all methods of master reset for Samsung T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite. Check out how to hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result, your Samsung T113 Galaxy Tab 3 Lite will be just as new and the Marvell PXA986 core will run faster.
- First, turn off the tablet by briefly holding the power button.
- Now press and hold simultaneously: Volume up Home Power button.
- Release the held keys as soon as the Samsung logo appears on the screen.
- Then select “wipe data / restore factory settings”. using volume buttons to navigate and power button to confirm.
- Then select “Yes. delete all user data “to confirm the entire operation.
- To reboot the device, select “reboot system now”.
- Congratulations! Hard reset has just been performed.
If you found this useful, click on the Google star, like or follow us on and Instagram
How to format tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, 3, 4 step by step
In the event of any system failures or simple “braking” of the tablet, formatting will help in most cases.
This is a reset of all existing settings to the original, including the deletion of user data (messages, media, contacts, downloaded applications, games, etc.).
Returning to the basic settings results in improved performance as the device is cleared of unnecessary junk. You don’t need any technical skill or knowledge to understand how to format a Samsung tablet. Any user can do this by simply referring to the instructions. I described it in detail below in this article.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211 hard reset
Galaxy Tab 3
Galaxy Tab 3 Formatting Instructions:
- Transfer important data to an external device, memory card or copy it to your Google account.
- Go to device settings through the notification shade or through the main menu.
- Click on “General settings”.
- Go to the “Recovery” section.
- Select “Reset settings”.
- Confirm return to factory settings.
It will take a little time for the formatting to complete successfully. The gadget is now ready to use.
Factory reset (hard reset) for Samsung Galaxy A50 phone
There are many reasons why you may need to perform a Hard Reset on your Samsung Galaxy A50 smartphone. Typically, this procedure is performed to restore the health of the system, which has been violated by viruses, deleting system files, “clumsy” firmware update and many other things. Hard Reset is very easy to perform on any smartphone, but you should be aware of the consequences of this action and be able to back up the system and files. We will describe all this in detail below.
Samsung Galaxy S7 (shell Samsung Experience)
- Go to the settings in a way convenient for you.
- At the bottom, click on the “General Settings” tab.
- Select “Reset” (“Backup and reset”).
- Tap on “Reset data”.
- Click on the blue reset button.
- Enter the device PIN and click “Next”.
- Click on “Delete All” (“Reset Device”).
Your phone will restart. It will remain to customize it as after purchase.
How to Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A50 Phone from Settings Menu?
Attention! Because of FRP (Factory Reset Protection, that is, protection against reset), Android will ask you to enter your account login and password, which was assigned before the Hard Reset procedure. Therefore, if you plan to sell a smartphone, you need to log out of your Google account (“Settings”. “Accounts”. “Google”. “Delete account”) before resetting so that the person who receives your phone can activate their profile on it.
Given the wide range of Android phones and the difficulty of describing the factory reset process for a specific model, we will show the guide using three fundamentally different devices and firmware as examples:
- Mi A1 on pure Android, which is also used in Nokia, Motorola, OnePlus (has a slightly redesigned system) and in all devices released about the Android One program;
- Galaxy S7 running Samsung Experience. Recall that the Korean corporation is the largest smartphone manufacturer in the world, so it makes sense to show this shell too;
- Redmi Note 5 on MIUI. The products of this company are in great demand in the CIS, so we could not ignore it.
The easiest way to do Hard Reset is through a special menu in the system parameters. Note again that the location and name of the items may differ slightly depending on the phone used. The main thing is to find the main category for recovery and reset.
How to create a backup?
Attention! Resetting will erase all data on your Samsung Galaxy A50 phone. If you have not backed up your contacts, images, videos, documents and everything else, then you must do so, otherwise you will lose all personal information that was on the device.
To avoid losing your data, follow these guidelines.
- Transfer photos, documents and videos to your computer via USB cable. You can also use Google Photos to backup images, and Google Drive cloud service is suitable for documents and folders, but you can upload the number of files to it. You will have to pay to expand storage.
- In order not to lose contacts and applications, activate cloud sync in the settings. Go to the path “System”. “Advanced”. “Backup”. Enable Google Account Backup.
Once done, you can Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A50.
Xiaomi Mi A1 (pure Android 8.1 Oreo)
- Click on the “Settings” icon in the application menu or launch them using the icon in the notification shade.
- Scroll down and go to the “System” section.
- Click “Reset”.
- Select “Erase All Data” (“Reset to Factory Settings”).
- Confirm your intention by pressing the button below.
- Enter the device PIN and click “Continue”.
- Select “Erase All”.
The device will reboot and you will need to go through the initial setup again as if it were a new phone.