Hard Reset Phone Zte Blade A3
ZTE V818 Blade 2. This is a branded Chinese smartphone, which received 3 points in performance. Here you can download the firmware (for all operators, firmware ROM), learn how to reset the settings or get root, There are also instructions on the ZTE. This smartphone is quite productive. On board has. MediaTek MT6572, 1300 MHz
Root on ZTE V818 Blade 2
How to get the root for ZTE V818 Blade 2 See instructions below.
Initially, try the universal utilities for getting root on MTK for the V818 Blade 2 model
- Kingo Android Root
- Baidu Super Root (one-click root)
- Root Dashi (a collection of root utilities in one)
If it doesn’t work and SuperUser does not appear, then ask for help in the special root theme on android
- Standard: GSM 900/1800/1900, 3G
- Type: smartphone
- Operating System: Android 4.2
- Case Type: Classic
- Control buttons: touch
- SIM Type: Regular
- SIM Card Quantity: 2
- Multiple SIM Mode: Alternate
- Weight: 140g
- Dimensions (WxHxT): 67x133x9.8 mm View all
Firmware for ZTE V818 Blade 2
Official Android 4.2 firmware [stock ROM file]. Download
[Recovery] Custom ZTE firmware. Download
You can find firmware for ZTE V818 Blade 2 in the thread flashing Chinese smartphones. In addition, pre-download the necessary firmware for flashing
- ADB drivers (in topic with FlashTool)
- Make / model [optional]. ZTE / V818 Blade 2
- CPU. MediaTek MT6572, 1300 MHz
- LCD Driver (version)
- Kernel (version) [optional]
Before flashing and in the process of selecting the firmware, check the basic TX (technical specifications) through the MTKDroidTools program
What are custom firmwares?
- CM. CyanogenMod
- Paranoid Android
- AICP (Android Ice Cold Project)
- RR (Resurrection Remix)
- MK (MoKee)
- Illusion roms
- Pacman ROM
Problems and disadvantages of a smartphone from ZTE and how to fix them?
- If the V818 Blade 2 does not turn on, for example, you see a white screen, hangs on the splash screen, or the notification indicator only blinks (possibly after charging).
- If it crashes when updating / crashes when turned on (need flashing, 100%)
- Does not charge (usually, iron problems)
- Does not see a SIM card (SIM card)
- The camera does not work (at least hardware problems)
- The sensor does not work (depending on the situation)
For all these problems, please contact the forum (you just need to create a topic), specialists will help for free.
Hard Reset for ZTE V818 Blade 2
Instructions on how to make a Hard Reset on the ZTE V818 Blade 2 (reset). We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the visual guide called resetting settings on Android. [Hard Reset].
Codes for resetting (open the dialer and enter them).
Hard Reset via Recovery
- Turn off the device. go to Recovery
- “Wipe data / factory reset”
- “Yes. delete all user data “- “Reboot System”
How to enter Recovery?
- hold and hold Vol (-) [volume down], or Vol () [volume up] and the power button
- A menu appears with the Android logo. Everything, you are in Recovery!
Reset settings on ZTE V818 Blade 2 can be done in a very simple way:
- Settings- Recovery and reset
- Reset settings (at the very bottom)
How to reset the pattern
How to reset the graphic key if you forgot it, and now you can’t unlock your ZTE smartphone. On the V818 Blade 2, the key or PIN can be removed in several ways. You can also remove the lock by resetting the settings, the lock code will be deleted and disabled.
- Reset Count. locks. Instruction
- Password Reset. Instruction
Testing the V818 Blade 2 smartphone in AnTuTu showed that it scored 12,542 points. This is not enough.