Even a small device like the GoPro Hero Session has a feature that allows you to transfer any data through your mobile phone using the Wi-Fi module. However, not everyone understands exactly how you can configure this feature.
- The first thing to do for this operation is to fully charge your device.
- Without fail, you will need to download the GoPro APP application, which can always be downloaded to your mobile device from the official website.
- Next, you need to pair your device with the GoPro camera.
How to configure the connection of GoPro Hero 4 Session to the phone?
- First you need to press the “Settings” button and hold the key for two to five seconds.
- After that, “Settings” should appear.
- Next, scroll through until Select and Control APP appears. You must confirm your actions at this time.
Photo: Select and Control APP caption in Hero 4 Session
- After pressing this button (“Confirmation”), you will be transferred to the control mode from the smartphone.
- Next, a pin code will be displayed, which you will need to enter later on your mobile phone. Among other things, the camera will flicker, trying to find a mobile phone.
- After that, you will need to download the GoPro APP application.
- After all the actions have been completed, do not immediately go to the application, first you need to go to the settings of your smartphone in the “Wi-FI” item. We activate and see the code with the letters GP and a few digits.
- Then you need to click the “Connections” button. Next, you will need to enter a confirmation code, which is always standard. Then it will automatically connect.
Photo: confirmation code. goprohero
- Next, you will need the Bluetooth mode, but in this paragraph you will not need to change anything yet.
- Only after completing all these steps you will need to open the application that you downloaded before, and go to Connect your camera.
- After that, you will need to select the next item Add new device.
- Next, you will need to find the exact camera model that you are using and click on it.
- Be sure to confirm your actions.
- Next, you must refuse to take the training course, because we do not need it.
- After that, a window will appear in which you will need to enter a specific code and press the confirmation button.
- Then you will need to enter a username and password. It is worth saying that you must come up with a username and password yourself. The login must consist of Latin letters, and the password must combine both letters and numbers.
- Next, you should go to the tab where the data you entered will be visible.
- Then you need to close the application and go to Wi-FI on the smartphone. There you will need to turn this feature on and off. After that, your camera will appear.
- Select a camera and enter the required data.
Can there be problems connecting the GoPro Hero 4 Session to the phone?
It is worth noting that if you correctly complete each item, then there should be no problems. However, you can connect to a smartphone only with original GoPro cameras.