As the name implies, this article will focus on programs for obtaining Ruth rights. Sooner or later, for every active Android user, for one reason or another, it becomes necessary to get Root on your device. If you do not know what it is and how to get them, then you have come to the address. In this article, we will talk about the process of obtaining root rights, and also answer frequently asked questions.
What is root rights
First, find out what root is right and why they are needed. In simple words, then:
In turn, this will allow you to get complete control and freedom of action over the system files of your Android phone. Why do ordinary users need this? There can be several reasons for this, which we will discuss below.
Types of root rights
There are three types of root rights:
- Full. Permanent rights, special actions will be required to remove them.
- Shell is an analogue of the previous ones, but with a limitation, since they do not have access to the system folder.
- Temporary. Temporary, after rebooting the device access to them will be lost.
Root (translated from English) is the root, meaning the root of the system. Perhaps you have already seen applications in the Play Store with the inscription “Requires Root”. This inscription means that these programs work only if you have these rights.
Below we will consider all the “Pros” and “Cons” of the presence of Root on the android, and also list in more detail what exactly gives the rooting of a smartphone or tablet.
Pros of root rights
Let’s start with the benefits for which the owners of their gadgets want to get administrator rights.
- One of the main advantages is the removal of embedded games and system applications that are not uninstalled in the usual way.
- The ability to hack games by making free purchases in them using additional programs that can be downloaded here Top 10 programs for hacking games on Android.
- Removing ads from games.
- Change system files.
- Installing useful software that works only with root.
- Installing third-party firmware or mods.
- Activation of many additional features.
- The increase in productivity and autonomy that are achieved through additional applications.
Cons root rights
There are not many disadvantages as advantages, but still they are:
- When you receive a root or if you accidentally delete the “wrong” system file (which is more likely), you can disable the entire device (turn your tablet or smartphone into a “brick”), but most often the gadget can be revived.
- Ruthing deprives you of a guarantee (but all signs that you received rut can be eliminated)
- You will not be able to receive software updates by air from the manufacturer.
Actually, this is where all the flaws end. Now that you know about all the possible risks associated with root rights, you can go to the programs themselves, and whether to download them or not is up to you.
How to get Ruth rights
In order to get root rights. Most often it is enough just to run a special application on your gadget. Sometimes, depending on the model of the device or version of Android, the root can only be obtained using a computer, via USB. In general, the process of getting root for each model is individual, and for each Android it requires to choose its own way of activating Root.
Please note that when downloading such programs, antiviruses can show a virus, since all of them contain an Android protection bypass code. Developers do not bear any responsibility for possible damage resulting from obtaining Root rights on your device. You do everything at your own peril and risk!
As a rule, rutting occurs using exploits, through system errors and bugs that are always “dangerous” in the opinion of antiviruses. All the programs below are downloaded from official sites, so you can be sure about the safety of your mobile.
Programs for obtaining Root rights with and without a PC
One of the most popular programs for obtaining root rights to android without a computer. Framarut also installs the Superuser and SuperSu applications that are needed to control root access. To get root, you need to copy the APK file to the phone’s memory and run it. Antiviruses can swear at a virus, as this program contains protection bypass.
- Download and install Framaroot.
- Run it, and then select one of the listed applications responsible for superuser management. Superuser or SuperSU.
- Then select one of the characters you like.
- Wait a few seconds, a window should appear with the result of the process.
- Reboot the device.
- Together with Framarut, the SuperSu application will be installed, if this did not happen, then SuperSu can be downloaded independently from the Play Market.
instruction for obtaining root rights without a computer through Framarut.
Also a fairly popular application with which you can get root rights to android without a PC. Kinggut fits most versions and currently supports about 10 thousand mobile phones and more than 40 thousand firmware with Android version from 2.3 to 5.1. To work, you need to turn on the program, press the “Start” button and wait for the result.
- Charge your device at least 30%.
- Connect the internet.
- Turn on downloading applications from “Unknown sources” in the settings.
- Disable the antivirus, because antiviruses can show the virus, because Kinggut contains the Android protection bypass code.
- Launch KingRoot.
- Open and click “Get Root”. The operation may take several minutes.
- If the result is successful, then you can go to the next step.
- Reboot your smartphone.
- Install KingUser from Google Play.
- Remove KingRoot.
The program for obtaining root rights in one click, from the Chinese developer Qihoo 360. 360ROOT combines different methods of rooting, so it works both with a PC and without it. The program supports more than 9000 models: Sony, HTC, Fly, Lenovo, Samsung, etc.
After starting the application, it will independently determine the model of your android, and choose the method of rooting. The software is in Chinese, but do not be scared, for work it is enough to install, start and press the “ROOT” button. You just have to wait until the end of the process, and then restart your tablet.
A program for getting Root on Android devices, developed by the famous hacker Geohot, who hacked the game console PS3 and Iphone. According to the hacker, you can hack Samsung Galaxy S5, Galaxy S4 Active, Google Nexus 5, Galaxy Note 3 and other android models through Tovelrut with the kernel released before June 2014. On later versions, Toverrut may not work.
- Install Towelroot.
- After starting, click the “Make it ra1n” button.
- Wait for the automatic reboot.
- Check for Root, if successful. Install SeperSu from Google Market.
- After that you can uninstall the program.
5. ROOT GENIUS
The program for receiving and removing root on android, both without a PC and using a computer. Currently, more than 15,000 models are supported, Asus, Samsung, LG, etc., but the list continues to grow.
Using the program is as easy as using the previous software. Just start and click the “Start” button. If the process ended successfully, then you only need to reboot and enjoy the result.
6. ROOT MASTER
A universal program for quickly obtaining Root rights on Android devices without using a computer. You just need to start and press the “START” key, wait for the process to complete and restart the gadget.
The Route Master supports more than 10 thousand popular models, such as Samsung, Lenovo, Huawei, LG, etc. To control access, you will need the SuperSu or SuperUser application, which can be downloaded from Google Play.
7. BAIDU ROOT
Programs are improved versions of Dingdong and RootDashi (ZhiqupkRoot). BaiduRoot is designed to obtain superuser rights in Russian in almost one click, without using a computer.
The application supports more than 6000 models and is perfect for Android 2.2-4.4. A distinctive feature of the program is the creation of a backup before starting the process.
- Download and install Baiduroot on your phone.
- We accept the user agreement.
- If the message about the update appears, then press the confirm button.
- After the update is completed, press “START”.
- Expect no more than a minute.
8. DINGDONG ROOT (Easy Root)
An improved version of the BaiduRoot program with advanced functionality. The application is designed to activate root-rights on an android without a PC in one click. Works great with all Chinese brands and supports over 9000 models and works with most Samsung, HTC, Sony, Huawei, ZTE, Lenovo, CoolPad and others.
To work, you just need to start DingDong and press “START”. The program itself scans your device and determines the best way to activate the root. The list of models is constantly updated, the current list of phones is available on the developer’s website.
Universal program for obtaining rut rights to android without pc. Iroot combines several methods of rutting at once, together with the SuperSu application necessary for managing them.
When launching the application, click “Multi-Root” and you will be shown a percentage with the probability of successful root unlocking on your device, as well as information about the system of your smartphone or tablet.
- Install iRoot.
- We launch it on the phone.
- We press the button “Multirut” and then click on OK.
- We are waiting for a few minutes, after which the gadget will reboot and you will have a new SuperSu icon.
A simple and fast program for obtaining root rights using a computer in a few steps. KingRoot supports almost all versions of android from 1.5 to 5.0 and various smartphone models, including Sony Xperia, Google, HTC, Motorola, Samsung, LG Optimus, Huawei, Alcatel, Lenovo and others.
To install Kingoroot, you need to download the application on the PC, and start the installation process. When finished, open the program. Then, to use the utility, you need to enable USB debugging mode in the settings. As soon as you connect the device to the computer, Kingo will download and install the appropriate driver itself. To do this, click on “ROOT” and start the process. After that, the phone should automatically reboot.
How to check Ruth rights
The first thing to do after you have rutted is to check if there are root rights on your Android and whether they are installed correctly. To do this, download any application from Google Play called RootChecker.
Root checker. An application for quickly checking the availability and correct installation of Root rights on your Android device. To work, you just need to turn on the inspector and press the “CHECK” button, after a few seconds the result of the verification will appear on the screen.
DOWNLOAD ROOT CHECKER
If the test result is positive, then you will need an application with which you can manage root rights. Please note that usually, after root is activated, the access control application is installed automatically. If you find that this did not happen, then you can download it yourself.
Supersu. The most popular application for managing and distributing root access. In addition, Superuser or Kingo SuperUser may suit you, especially if you received rut with KingoRoot (PC or APK version).
DOWNLOAD SUPER SU
Using this program is very easy, all you need to do is go to the settings and tick off all applications that require Root. Or simply confirm access in the pop-up window on the screen of your device when any application will request a connection to root rights.
And what program did you manage to get root rights? Share your opinion by leaving a comment at the bottom of the page, maybe your message will be useful and help other users to choose.
Click on a star to rate!
Average rating 4.4 / 5. Number of ratings: 59