Galaxy a50 screenshot
Method Two: Swiping
Swiping is another technique we’ll use to take a screenshot. You can take a screenshot with your finger, without even pressing a button. The method is quite simple, but it doesn’t always work the first time, just swipe the side of your palm across the entire display from left to right or vice versa to take a screenshot. To use this method, you must first configure this function. Follow these instructions to set up your configuration.
- Go to Settings
- Click ” Features”
- Then tap the Motion & Gestures icon
- Turn on Palm Capture
- Now you can take a screenshot by simply swiping your hand along the edge of the smartphone screen.
Taking a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A50 screen
Method One: Using Button Combinations.
Using the button combination method is one of the first methods we’ll do to take a screenshot. This method is one of the most common and fastest ways to take a screenshot and works on almost all Android smartphones. Before taking a screenshot, you will need to press the On / Off button and the Volume Down button at the same time. Just hold down two buttons at the same time. The screen will blink to indicate that a screenshot has been taken. Follow below instruction to take screenshot using this method.
- Open the contents of the screenshot.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- The screen will start blinking to indicate that a screenshot has been taken.
Samsung Galaxy A50 how to take a screenshot of the screen
Screenshot is one of the main functions that every smartphone has. Taking a screenshot of the Samsung Galaxy A50 is easy. The A50 can be done in several ways. In this article, we will take a closer look at some of the methods you can use to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy A50.
Method Three: Using Google Assistant
People can also take a screenshot using Google Assistant. With Google Assistant, you can take a screenshot using a voice command. You just need to say “Take a screenshot” or type a command from the keyboard.
Follow these instructions to take a screenshot using Google Assistant.
If you have any questions, ask them below in the comments.
How to take a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A50 phone
A modern smartphone has a number of useful features. For example, the owner of a mobile device can take a screenshot of the screen at any time. Performing such an operation will help when the user finds interesting information and wants to capture it. In such a situation, you do not have to photograph the screen on another device, since it will be enough to take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A50.
When to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A50
The phone manufacturer does not limit the owner with the options for creating a screen. You can take a screenshot at absolutely any time: while watching a movie, playing a game or chatting in a messenger. The main condition for taking a picture is that the smartphone must be turned on and unlocked.
The way to take a screenshot through the notification bar
This method will be the best way out of the situation when the smartphone buttons for some reason do not work and the screen is not created. Alternatively, it is proposed to perform the following actions:
- Unlock Smartphone.
- Go to the menu section where you want to take a screenshot.
- Lower the notification curtain with a swipe from top to bottom.
- Click on the “Screenshot” or “Screenshot” icon.
As in the case of a snapshot via hotkeys, a notification about the creation of a screenshot will immediately appear on the screen of an Android smartphone. The resulting screen can be opened or taken another frame from this or another menu.
Taking a screenshot on a Samsung Galaxy A50 using the keys
The easiest way to create a screen capture is to use a specific keyboard shortcut:
- Open the section of the menu you want to capture.
- Hold down the power button and the lower volume rocker at the same time.
After completing these actions, a graphical notification about the successful creation of the screen will appear at the bottom of the screen. The resulting frame can be immediately opened by clicking on its icon after holding down the volume down key and the power button.
If you cannot take a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy A50, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the alternative button combinations that are given in this material. In addition, there are other ways to create a screen without using the phone keys.
Where screenshots are stored
To view the resulting screenshot, just open the Gallery application and go to the Screenshots or Screenshots album.
Another way to quickly find a screen is as follows:
- Launch “File Explorer” or “File Manager”.
- Open the “Pictures” folder.
- Go to “Screenshots”.
In the menu section that opens, screenshots will appear that have been taken over the entire time of using the smartphone.
Delete or share a screenshot
At the moment when the user opens a frame through the “Gallery” or “File manager”, the full functionality of interaction with the image appears in front of him. For example, a phone owner can delete one or several screenshots at once in a couple of clicks:
- Open the folder where the screen is located.
- Keep your finger on its icon.
- Click the “Delete” button.
Another way is to open the image itself through the “Gallery” and select the “Delete” option from the available options. After confirming the operation, the screenshot will be deleted from the phone’s memory.
Samsung Galaxy A50: How to take a screenshot/capture? (works also for A50s)
In the case when you need to transfer a screen through a messenger or in another way, you can use the same instructions. The only difference is that instead of pressing the “Delete” button, you need to click on “Send”, select the method of sending and the recipient’s coordinates. Thus, sending a screen is no different from sending any other image from a phone.
How to take screenshot in Galaxy A50 and Galaxy A70
all methods in one article!
There are three ways to take a screenshot on the Samsung A5. using mechanical buttons, using gestures or by installing additional applications from the Play Store. Each of the methods is convenient, but has its own characteristics. Immediately, we note that the A3, A5 and A7 models of different years of production have a lot in common, so the process of creating a screenshot is almost identical.
A good way to take a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy A5 is to use one of the Google Play apps. There are many programs at the disposal of the owner of the phone. Let’s highlight the main ones:
To take a picture of the screen on Samsung A5 or another model, you can use any of the available applications. To do this, just go to the Play Store, download and install the program on your smartphone. The principle of operation of applications is almost identical in all cases.
Samsung A5. how to take a screenshot?
Smartphones Samsung Galaxy A3, A5, A7 have a lot in common. The design of the gadgets is made in one concept, the materials are premium, most of their functions are identical.
So, if the user changes from one model to another, he does not need to study the principles of the phone again.
You can often come across the following question on forums: “How to take a screenshot on Samsung A5?”, Or on another model of the line.
If you are also looking for an answer to such a question, then you have come to the right place, the screen on the Samsung Galaxy A5 is quite easy to do.
What is a screen? This is a function that allows you to save in the form of pictures everything that is displayed on the screen of the device (computer, smartphone, iPhone, tablet and others).
Taking a screenshot, we are photographing the screen without using a camera. This function is provided in most devices, in some it can be installed.
This is a great opportunity to capture something important to you.
How to make a screen
- The first way. Open the screen of which you want to receive a screen. To save a picture on the Samsung Galaxy A5, press the large home button and the power button at the same time. After that, a characteristic click will be heard, reminiscent of the release of the camera, while the screen will blink. This means that the picture was taken successfully.
- Second way. Activate the following functions in the settings: settings / gestures / hand gestures / switch “swipe with palm to grip. Open the required screen and place your palm on one side of the screen with an edge. Swipe your palm from one edge of the screen to the other. The screen is completed. You will find out about this by receiving an instant message.
The finished pictures are located in the image gallery (in the device’s memory). I hope this article helped you, and you can easily make a screenshot on the Galaxy A5 (2016).
This means that the gadget will continue to delight you with a new function. Leave a comment if the instructions helped you so that the information is useful for other users. Good luck to all!
computer-mouse.ru. Computer reviews
In the new models of the A5 series, the function of creating screenshots using gestures is provided. To do this, take the following steps:
- go to Settings and go to the Gestures section;
- go to the Hand gestures section;
- move the switch to the right side;
- find the image for which you want to make a print screen on the Samsung A5;
- swipe your palm over the display image you want to save;
- make sure the image is saved (a characteristic click should appear).
In case of successful completion of the work, a message appears about the successful creation of the screen.
If desired, you can use the third-party Easy Screenshot application. It is downloaded for free from the Play Store. The utility allows you to configure the status bar. standard type, free and empty.
Additionally, you can change the picture format, set the photo format as you wish. The application can independently create a folder for storing pictures that are taken with its help.
Take a picture of the screen with two buttons. Hold down the two “Power” and “Volume Down” buttons at the same time. Hold for a few seconds until the audible click appears. Check if there is a photo in the corresponding folder.
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A50s. step by step instructions
Let’s start with the most common method.
Using the button combination method
This is one of the fastest and most common ways to take screenshots on Android phones.
- Go to the screen where you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the volume down button and power button at the same time.
- The screenshot will be captured.
This method provides the ability to take a screenshot on the Galaxy A50s using your voice.
- Go to the Galaxy A50 page where you want to take a screenshot.
- Launch Bixby by pressing and holding the power button, or simply say “Hey Bixby”.
- Now say “Take a screenshot”.
The screen will flash and the screenshot will be saved.
Finger gesture method
- First, make sure your finger gesture is turned on. To do this, go to Settings. Advanced features. Motions and gestures. Check if Palm Swipe is enabled for capture. If you don’t turn it on by clicking on it.
- Now on the screen where you want to take a screenshot, swipe the edge of your palm across the screen.
- This will save a screenshot.
How to take a screenshot on Galaxy A50s. 4 different ways
- All Ways to Take Screenshot on Galaxy A50s.
- How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy A50s. step by step instructions
- Using the button combination method
- Finger gesture method
- Assistant Menu Method
- Bixby method
- How to Access Captured Screenshot in Galaxy A50s?
There are several ways to capture what’s on the Galaxy A50s screen. All methods give similar results. The methods are different. Let’s take a look at how to take a screenshot on the Galaxy A50s.
All Ways to Take Screenshot on Galaxy A50s.
- Using a combination of buttons.
- Finger gesture method.
- Helper menu method.
- Bixby method
Assistant Menu Method
- Go to Settings. Accessibility. Interaction.
- Enable Menu Assistant.
- To take a screenshot, go to the page or app you want to take the screenshot.
- Click on the helper menu. Then select Screenshots.
- It will take a screenshot.