Forgot Nokia Lumia Phone Lock Code
Attention. Everything that you do with your phone, you do voluntarily at your own peril and risk! The site administration is not responsible in the event of a malfunction of your phone. If you have a new phone that is under warranty or you are afraid that your phone may deteriorate by using this method of resetting the lock code on the Nokia Lumia 620, then you can contact the service center. Good luck.
In this article, we will try to explain what to do if you Forgot your password for Nokia Lumia 620 and similar smartphones. If you encounter this problem in which your smartphone asks for a lock code, but you don’t remember, then you can reset the Lumia 620, which will delete the password and clear all the phone’s memory.
We want to warn that by making a complete reset of the settings of Nokia Lumia 620 on the phone, all contacts, messages, files, applications, games and everything that is in the phone’s memory will be erased. Perhaps this method of resetting will be suitable for other Nokia Lumia smartphones.
Now we move on to the process of resetting the settings and the forgotten password, for unlock Nokia Lumia 620 try the following steps:
Once again Attention. This reset method deletes all personal data from the phone’s memory, including applications, contacts, messages, files, and restores factory settings.
1) Charge the phone, preferably fully.
2) Turn off the Nokia Lumia 620 and disconnect the charger plug from the phone.
3) Now you need to press and hold the volume down key on the phone and connect the charger. After that, an exclamation mark (!) Should appear on the screen of your phone.
4) Next, you need to press the keys in the following order: volume up key, volume down key, power key, volume down key.
5) You need to wait a little about 5 minutes until the reset process of Nokia Lumia 620 is over. At this time, you will see spinning gears on the screen of your phone. After this process, the phone screen goes blank for about 30 seconds, and then the phone reboots.
6) Your Lumiya 620 is unlocked, the phone does not ask for a password. Now you can configure your phone as you wish, install applications, games, upload files and do not forget to save the password in a safe place.
Information about resetting the settings on the Nokia Lumia 620 is found at the office. Nokia website www. microsoft com / ru-ru / mobile / support / product / lumia620