Fast Sits Meizu M5s
Heating the Meizu M3 Note smartphone to 45-50 ° C while charging the battery or during long-term operation of resource-intensive software is a common occurrence. However, if the temperature rises even when the phone is inactive or a weak application is running on it, this may indicate that the gadget is not functioning properly. Frequent overheating negatively affects the life of mobile devices. Therefore, in such cases, it is necessary to identify the cause of the problem as soon as possible and try to eliminate it on your own. Let’s consider why Meizu M3 Note, Meizu U10 or any other device of this company can overheat and what to do in a specific situation.
Reasons for the strong heating of Meizu smartphones
The Meizu M3 Note phone is equipped with a powerful and at the same time energy-efficient eight-core MTK Helio P10 processor, operating on the 44th principle. Weak operations are performed on four ARM Cortex-A53 cores with a clock frequency of 1.2 GHz. Under heavy loads, an additional 4 cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz are additionally connected. This approach allows you to reduce the heating of the smartphone and extend the battery life.
The normal temperature of the Meizu M3 Note is about 25-30 degrees in a calm state and 50-60 ° C at high loads. When charging the battery, this indicator can reach up to 70 ° C, which is also provided by the manufacturer and does not affect the performance of the mobile device.
The following elements can be very hot in Meise:
Therefore, the improper functioning of one of these modules will be the source of the problem.
If the Meizu M3 Note or Meizu M5 quickly discharges and the back panel is very hot on it, most likely the reason lies in the failed battery. Visually inspect it for blisters does not work, since all Meizu are issued in a non-separable case. However, you can check the battery status programmatically. To do this, you must:
- Open the engineering menu on the device. To do this, run the standard utility “Phone” and enter the command ## 3646633 ##.
- Once in Engineering Mode, find the section “About the Battery” (may be called differently, for example Battery Check).
- Enter it and see the temperature and degree of battery wear. If these values differ from normal, the battery will need to be replaced at a service center.
Fast discharges and battery overheating can cause the display to work at maximum brightness. Meizu M3 Note is equipped with a 5.5 ’’ Full HD screen that consumes a lot of power. To reduce the temperature and save battery power, it is recommended that you use automatic brightness control.
Strong energy consumers on mobile devices also include wireless modules (Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi and the Internet). To prevent the phone from heating up, it is better to turn them off when unnecessary.
In all Meizu smartphones, special sensors monitor the temperature of the processor and battery. If these elements are heated above normal, temperature sensors inform the owner of the device about the occurrence of a potentially dangerous situation and automatically turn it off.
Using the same indicators and a special program, the user has the opportunity to find out the CPU load and temperature at any time. CPU Diagnostics does a great job with CPU Monitor. To check, just install and run this utility. In the window that opens, the required information will be displayed.
If the CPU temperature goes off scale, and the load sensor shows 90-100%, this may indicate the following:
- the simultaneous operation of several energy-intensive programs in the background;
- severe clogging of internal and random access memory;
- exposure to malware.
Solving the problem of processor overheating
The battery can be quickly discharged, and the phone can get very warm with the simultaneous background work of a large number of programs. To close them you need:
- Get to the Meizu start screen by pressing the Home key.
- Swipe your finger across the screen from the bottom up, thereby calling the application manager.
- Close each minimized window individually or terminate the background operation of all programs by clicking on the corresponding button.
Mobile devices also heat up with a strong clogging of RAM and internal memory with residual files, cache and other unnecessary data. Fortunately, the Meizu Flyme proprietary shell provides a multifunctional manager that allows you to monitor the load on the OS, remove garbage and clean the RAM. It works as follows:
- From the desktop shortcut, launch the Security program.
- In the initial window, click “Fix”, thereby optimizing the work of the installed software and reducing the load on the CPU.
- Go to the “Cleaning” section. After the manager scans the system, delete the residual files and cache.
- In the “Battery” tab, check the battery’s performance and see which applications consume the most energy. They should also be closed.
The file manager, among other things, is endowed with the functions of an antivirus program. Therefore, if your phone is very hot, it will not be superfluous to check it for malware. If potentially dangerous software is detected, it is better to get rid of it.