Factory Settings Samsung Note 2
If you want to sell or give your Samsung Note 2, or if you have problems with the Android device, for example, it began to work slowly, freezes, is blocked by a graphic key or password, then you can reset Samsung Note 2 to factory settings.
Soft reset Samsung Note 2
The first method is to return the smartphone to working condition, perform a soft reset. When performing a soft reset, user data will not be deleted.
Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button for 10 seconds.
Reset through the settings menu
Important: Before performing a hardware reset, make sure you save important files to the microSD memory card or computer. Samsung Note 2 Factory Reset deletes all data from the internal memory of the smartphone.
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Scroll down to the “Personal Information” section and click on “Backup and Restore“.
- Click the “Reset Settings” button.
- Press the phone reset button at the bottom of the screen.
- After that, you must confirm that you agree to delete all data. Click the “Delete All” button.
The smartphone will reboot. You will see the Android logo for a few seconds, after which the device will reboot again. After completing the reset process, the smartphone will be loaded in the usual mode, but already “clean”.
Samsung Note 2 factory reset via recovery mode
If you can’t go to the settings menu, for example, you forgot the graphic key, then you should reset to factory settings through the recovery mode.
- Make sure the smartphone is turned off. Then press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button. After a while, the Samsung logo will appear, after which you can release the buttons.
- Here is the recovery menu. In this menu we are interested in the option “Wipe data / factory reset”.
- In the next window, you need to confirm the deletion of all files from the internal memory of the smartphone. Select “Yes. delete all user data”.
- And finally, you need to restart your smartphone. To do this, select the “Reboot system now” option.
After rebooting the smartphone, you will find that all settings and data have been deleted. Thus, you have reset to factory settings.
Dear Reader! If suddenly the method described in the article did not help you. please help the others. write how you coped with the problem or ask a question. By the way, the answer to your question may already be in the comments.
Please do not remain indifferent. share useful information with people. If you know the answer to an existing question. please write to someone, the information will be very useful. Thanks in advance!