Create a Google Account on your phone and computer
A Google Account, like any other account, is your personal page. A Google Account is where your metadata, social profiles, and Internet content you choose to keep are stored. The account allows you to shop online, search for various information and so on. How extensive the list is depends entirely on the services and features offered by the company for which you signed up. One of the most useful and necessary is a Google account. The company, world-famous for its search engine, now offers a huge range of services and has a lot of interesting services. To access it, you need to sign in to your Google Account. About it we will talk in detail.
Let’s review step by step how to sign up in the official store applications Google.
- Launch the Google Play app on your device and click on the “Or create a new account” link.
- Enter your name and surname in appropriate fields (in Russian or Latin letters. as you wish). If you sometimes plan to buy apps with your bank card, it’s better to enter your real details. If you will use only free software, you can enter a fictitious name. After filling in the fields, click “Next”.
- This will open a screen with login settings, where you will be able to enter your Google Play username (login). The first and last names should be written in Latin letters, not in Russian. Your login will look like “your invented name”@gmail.com, for example firstname.lastname@example.org. This will also be your Gmail email address. Click the “Next” button.
- On the next screen, you must think up a password of at least 8 characters, and enter it twice to check for typing errors. Tap on the “Next” button again.
- Here the registration system will offer you to link your new account to the cell phone number. You may need the number if you lose or change the password. We recommend linking your account to your phone number. If you don’t want to provide the number or will do it later, click on the “Skip” link to skip to the next step. If the phone number is entered, then click on “Next” and wait a couple of minutes for the incoming SMS with the control code. If the sim card is in the smartphone from which the registration takes place, the procedure will continue automatically, otherwise the code is entered manually.
- At the final stage of registration will be offered to set up payment data for purchases in the store or do it later.
Why do I need to change my Google Account?
There are several reasons for this circumstance:
- user can’t log in to the old account. For example, it is possible to forget personal login information: login and password;
- The purchased smartphone already has a Google account. One of the most common situations is when a person buys a discounted phone that was previously operated by another user;
- The gadget goes on sale.
Saving a new Google account on the Android operating system
Important! Before selling your phone it is recommended to delete all personal data from it, otherwise you may fall prey to cybercriminals.
Signing up for a Google account for Android via computer
You can also create a new Google account for Android using a personal computer. In this case, the procedure will be as follows:
- Go to Goodle official website.
- In the upper right corner there is an icon “Sign in”. It should be clicked once, a tab will open where the user will be prompted to “Authorize” or “Register”. Choose the second option.
- Choose who owns the account: “For yourself or for business (if you are creating an account for a business, organization, company, brand, etc.).п.).
- Fill in the form that appears: enter your name, last name, cell phone number, date of birth, and gender.
- Choose a nickname for your email address. You can set your own or choose from the offered ones.
- Make up a password or choose one suggested by the system. Make sure you have your password on a piece of paper so you can access all your other services from Google.
- Go through the procedure of attaching a phone number. It takes less than a minute, but will help you to restore access to your account, change the password if necessary.
Creating a Google account via computer
If signing up at your computer, you will have the option to “Bind a backup email”. If you have one, it is recommended to synchronize it with your new account. It will allow you to regain access or remember your password.
For your information! A backup email is an extra security system: if there is suspicious activity on a Google account, the user will be notified at a second address.
Can I create a Google Account without a phone number?
Signing up for a Google account without a phone number: Pixabay
While Google doesn’t enforce strict requirements for cell phone numbers. You can create a personal account without linking to it. You need it to protect your account so you can remember or change your password if you want or need to.
How do I sign up for a Google Account without a phone number?? You need to follow the same steps as when you create a personal account, but with one difference:
- On the page where you register your new account, select “Create Account.
- Provide personal information. Select “Next.”.
- It is not necessary to add a cell phone at this stage, so do not enter it by skipping the current point and completing the registration.
How to create your Google account without a number on Android? In the smartphone settings, find the desired section, go through the registration procedure, but skip the point with the cell phone.
If the user, according to Google service, shows suspicious activity, there will be a requirement to specify a mobile number. Usually this happens because of too many accounts already created, incorrect password or login from a suspicious IP-address.
In this case, use some tricks that will help increase the chances of success of creating a personal account in the system without linking your phone:
- If you already have an account and need to register a new one, sign out of your current account.
- Use a different network or mobile Internet connection than the regular one.
- Follow the account creation process on another device, Android device, or computer.
- Start the account creation procedure from the “Account” section, not from the search engine’s main page.
Signing up and setting up a Google Account is quick and easy. The developers have made the process of registering and verifying users as easy as possible. You can create an account with or without a phone tethering. Your Google Account will allow you to take full advantage of Google services and your Android phone in general.
Creating a Google Account through Android Settings
If your Android phone already has one Google account, but you want to register another one, then the method described above is a little unsuitable. Since you won’t be prompted to sign in to your account when you open the app store.
You’ll need to use the Android settings in this case. Open the Android settings and go to “Users and Accounts
Click on “Add Account”.
And in the list of available accounts select “Google.
Then you’ll see a screen asking you to sign in to your account. From here everything is exactly as in the previous case. You need to click on “Create account” and follow the instructions that will appear on the screen.
Creating a Google Account through Play Market
There’s another way to create an account that might be easier and more convenient for some people.
Create a unique email address.
Adopt a password and enter it twice. Remember the password, or write it down somewhere so that only you have access to it.
Read the account terms and conditions. If you are happy with it, accept these terms.
Set whether you want to back up your account.
Creating a Google account through Play Market
There is another way to create an account, maybe for some people even more convenient and easier.
Create a unique email address.
Think of a password and enter it twice. Remember the password or write it down somewhere, but only you have access to it.
Read the terms and conditions of the account. If you’re happy with it, accept these terms.
Set whether you want to back up your account.
Creating an Apple ID (for iOS)
The principle of work of the identifier on iOS is approximately the same as on Android, i.e. the access to all Apple services is possible only through the identifier. Your ID also creates a single cloud database for your account that will remain with you when you switch devices. Here are the detailed instructions for creating an Apple ID.
When you start your new Apple gadget, you will see a window for entering your Apple ID (you can also open it under “settings”).
- Open Uxtor and click on the blue icon.
- Click “Create New Apple ID”.
- Enter your email address and come up with a difficult, but memorable for you personally password.
- Specify the country, linked to your bank card.
Important! Email you entered. The address is your Apple ID.
- Fill in first name, last name, year and day of birth.
- Enter your bank card info (No option available).
- Click “DONE”.
- Confirm your mobile number.
- Open the received email. Send an email from Apple, and follow instructions to confirm email. Email.
After completing all the items in the instruction, you will have access to all sorts of services from Apple, which will not only allow you to use the current applications, but also set up your device specifically “for yourself”.
With your ID, you will be able to use iTunes, where you will be able to find the music that suits you, buy an entire album of your favorite band, or an individual song of theirs, without unnecessary problems. The App Store will allow you to download and purchase not only games, but also useful applications. Best of all, all your data is synced to your Apple ID and will easily transfer to another Apple device.
How to create a Google account on your phone:
If you’ve done everything according to these instructions, you now know how to create a Google account. even more, you now have an account! You can now create documents online, send emails. store photos in the cloud and more. All these services are available on your Android device as well as on your computer.