Android Process Acore An Error Occurred Lenovo P1ma40
Why does the “Android.Process.Acore stopped” error appear??
Before fixing the android.Process.Acore error, you should better know its causes. This way you can avoid SIMilar problems like android.Process.Acore stop stop and others. Following are the typical reasons why android.Process.Acore stopped unexpectedly.
- OS or firmware is not installed correctly.
- Failed to install ROM
- Incompatible with Android OS version
- Android data or updates corrupted
- Recovering apps with a Titanium backup on your Android
- Insufficient storage space
- Virus attack
- System crashes
Check if your Android phone or tablet has the above cases. Then you can go to the next paragraphs to get android.Process.Acore has stopped fixing methods unexpectedly.
Clear cache and data of all contact apps
Make sure you back up all your contacts beforehand.
Clear Contacts app on your Android
First, disable “Sync” in the Android dropdown menu. Open the Settings app on your Android. Go to Application Manager and click the Contacts app. Select “Force Stop” and confirm your action. Scroll down to select the “Clear data” and “Clear cache” options.
Free contact storage app
Later, return to the Application Manager and click on “Contact Store”. Select “Force Stop” and then click “Clear Cache” and “Clear Data” to free up storage space.
Restart to fix android.Process.Acore stopped the problem
Finally, restart your Android device to erase the cache and data of all contacts in the app. Over, you can use Android Data Recovery to recover contacts data.
Easy ways to fix Android.Process.Acore has stopped
You are not the only one facing the android.Process.Acore error. This is a fairly common Android problem that occurs every few seconds when you try to call or delete a contact. For example, there is nothing you can do but get this annoying message over and over again due to the android.Process.Acore LG G2 issue. Fortunately, this article has organized common and useful solutions so that you can fix android.Process.Acore stopped error easily.
- Why does the “Android.Process.Acore has stopped” error occur?
- Android backup before fixing Android.Process.Acore error
- How to fix Android Process Acore error?
Disable sync for. And then delete and restore all contacts
If you don’t backup your contacts on Android, you will lose all your contacts after fixing the android.Process.Acore error.
Exit sync settings to
Find Android settings and select “Accounts”. Find your “” icon and click it. Uncheck the box in front of the “Sync contacts” option to disable syncing with.
Delete and restore all contacts on Android
Delete all contacts by clearing the cache and data of the Contacts and Contact Store apps. You can open “Application Manager” in Android settings. Finally, you need to reboot your Android device and then restore your contacts data without data loss.
How to fix Android Process Acore error?
Many people have proven to be able to fix android.Process.Acore errors with these solutions. So you can take action with the following guides when you see the pop-up message “Sorry, android.Process.Acore has stopped.”.
Android backup before fixing Android.Process.Acore error
It is a good habit to back up your Android data regularly, especially when you need to fix Android system errors. Apeaksoft Android Data Recovery can help you to selectively back up data from Android to your computer. Even if your Android has a system crash, forgot password, error occurred while rooting, ROM reprogrammed and other scripts, you can still easily recover deleted or lost data on Mac or PC. To prevent data loss after fixing android.Process.Acore, you better back up your data with Android Data Recovery here.
- Back up deleted or existing data from Android to PC or Mac to keep forever.
- Recover Android files from many common scenarios selectively.
- Support data recovery from Android internal memory, SD card and SIM card.
- Compatible with almost all Android phones and tablets, including Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, Lenovo, etc.
Connect Android to Android Data Recovery
Download and install Android Data Recovery for free on your Windows or Mac computer. Launch it and connect to your Android device via USB cable.
Get the privilege to scan your Android
Follow the onscreen instructions to enable USB debugging on your Android phone or tablet. Otherwise, you need to click the “Retry” button to try again.
Select file types
After Android Data Recovery fully detects your Android, you can select specific file types to output. There are contacts, messages, call logs, WhatsApp, gallery, video, audio and others. So just mark the items you want to back up. Then click Next to extract only the selected file types.
Backup Android Data to PC
You can see all available file types displayed in categories. Select one file type and then view the details in the right pane. Check in front of the Android data that you want to back up and then click the “Restore” button in the lower right corner. Set destination folder and confirm to back up data from Android to your computer without data loss.
Once you’ve backed up your important Android files, you don’t need to worry about its security. Now it’s time to fix android.Process.Acore has stopped.
Resetting the device to factory settings
During this time, you must first back up not only your contacts, but all valuable data stored in the internal memory.
Resetting your Android settings
Click “Backup Reset” in Android Settings. Select “Factory data reset” and “Reset device” to confirm to erase all Android data, Then you can do as the screen prompts Android factory setting.
Recover Android Data with Previous Backup
Restart your Android and complete the startup process. Then you need to recover Android data and reinstall all Android apps using Google Play Store. As a result, the android.Process.Acore popup stopped, the error can be completely fixed.
Update Android OS
If you haven’t updated the Android OS for a long time, you may have got the error “android.Process.Acore” due to incompatibility of applications.
Accessing software updates on Android
Select “About phone (device)” in Android settings. Click the Software Info button to check if an Android update is available.
Update Android OS
Install the update on your Android phone or tablet immediately.
Reset app preferences
When you reset an app, your disabled apps will be automatically enabled and restored to their default settings.
See your Android apps
Open Android Settings and select Application Manager. Click “All” to see all your applications in the list.
Reset Android App Settings
Select the “Menu” icon with 3 dots in the upper right corner. Click “Reset Application Preferences”. When you see “You will not lose any app data”, click “Reset Apps” to confirm resetting the app settings. You can restart your Android device to apply the new app settings.
Update android system
After the Android Processor Acore error occurs, it is worth updating the Android system. If notifications were hidden for some reason or the smartphone was not connected to the Internet, then you can check for updates yourself.
- The first step is to go to the “Settings” folder.
- Scroll down the list of sections.
- You must select the file “System”.
- Now you should tap on the “Additional settings” folder.
- Click on the “System update” section. You can see the update status on the display.
How to fix if an error occurs in Android Process Acore app
The Acore Android process error related to incorrect software operation can be detected on a smartphone of any manufacturer, regardless of which version of Android OS was installed. What can a SIMilar problem mean and against the background of what does it arise, forcing the system to stop?
The main reasons for the error are:
- Failure in any system-type program;
- Installation by the user of the same type of applications that are endowed with SIMilar functions. Running these applications at the same time provokes a conflict between files;
- Deleting important folders and system files;
- Virus penetration into the system.
Note! Quite often Android Process Acore (App) error appears when using calendar, contacts, camera, Google maps and navigator.
System files are not allowed to be deleted
If an error occurs in the Android Process Acore application, many users do not know how to fix this. Below you can find the most effective ways to restore the device to work.
Flashing your smartphone should be used only when no other methods help to cope with the problem. Fastboot utility is a versatile tool that is used to flash android.
Note! This utility is part of the SDK Platform Tools. Its use is possible on almost any device.
Before proceeding with the firmware, it is worth getting access to the system kernel. Manufacturers often resort to locking the system parameter, which makes it possible to avoid changing system files on their own. Most often, devices like HTC, Lenovo, ZTE, Nexus and Sony have such restrictions.
Bootloader will need to be unlocked. To this end, the user needs to read the detailed instructions for configuring and managing the command line. Before proceeding with the flashing, it is important to connect the smartphone debugging via USB (engineering settings).
Step-by-step guide to installing ZIP firmware using Fastboot utility:
- The copied.Zip archive with the image is moved to the ADB folder.
- The mobile device is put into fastboot mode.
- The command line is written fastbooflash zip filename.Zip. The name of the file should be the name of the firmware of the mobile device.
- After the installation is complete, the smartphone reboots.
Re-flashing the device should be done only after other options for system recovery have not helped
Change document characteristics others. Xml
In some cases, owners of a rooted smartphone can disrupt the operation of the device and some software. The Android operating system enables the user to expand the functions of the mobile. To this end, you need to edit a special file located in the system / csc / folder.
A step-by-step guide to debugging a system:
- First of all, you should download the file manager, which is designed to work in the “Superuser” mode.
- Others.Xml copy to any folder as a backup.
- Open source file.
- Now you should find the section that contains the name of the non-working software.
- Instead of “True” is put “False”.
- Save file.
- Restart mobile device.
If the error does not occur, then the changes in the characteristics were enough to fix the system.
Clean your phone from viruses
Any mobile device with elevated rights is susceptible to attack by a malicious application that can block the system file. Against this background, the user gets an Android Process Аcore notification on the display. In order to eliminate this problem, you will need:
- Go to Play Market.
- Find and download any of the antivirus utilities. It’s important to give preference to apps from trusted developers.
- Scan internal memory and SD card.
- Remove dangerous files and software.
Stop the application in which the error occurred
If a failure occurs during the launch of a specific program, it is advisable to stop the application. In some cases, you may need to uninstall the application.
Any Android is endowed with the ability to restart the device by pressing and holding the power button. To this end, the user must press and hold for 10 seconds. The button that is responsible for turning on the device and blocking it. It is advisable to use this method when an error occurred while working in the Recovery custom menu.
Restarting your phone in some cases can help solve the problem
Android Process Acore an error occurred. How to fix
Almost every owner of a mobile device with the Android operating system has at least once faced a situation when an alert appears on the display that the android.Process.Acore process has stopped. Deprived of experience, users begin to panic and calculate the amount that will have to be paid for repairing a smartphone or tablet in a service center. However, in most cases, the appearance of the error is not critical. You can restore the normal operation of the device yourself. Below you can find the main causes of the error and remedies.
Reset to factory settings
In this case, it means carrying out a complete cleaning of the smartphone’s memory. During the process, all settings and program parameters will be reset. It is worth paying attention to the fact that personal information, notes, reminders, payment methods for services and other data will have to be restored, as they will be deleted. In addition, photos, game apps and videos may disappear.
After opening the “Settings” folder, select the “Backup and Restore” section. By tapping on the “Reset data” folder, you will need to follow the instructions that appear on the display.
Important! After the device has been reset, you need to sign in to your Google account.
How to fix android process acore error
The main sources of this malfunction are:
- Forced stop of the system application, without which Android cannot work normally;
- Installation of several programs with the same or SIMilar functionality;
- Accidental or deliberate erasure of a system file on a device with unlocked root rights;
- Exposure to malware.
The most common error “The android process acore has stopped starting” is observed when working with the “Contacts”, Hangouts and “Camera” applications. However, there are cases when such a failure occurs when accessing the Wi-Fi module, Google maps, GPS navigator and other system programs.
There are several ways to get rid of the android process acore error:
- Dumping data on a non-working application;
- Removing installed software;
- By manually modifying the others.Xml file;
- By cleaning the gadget from malware;
- Using drastic measures (factory reset or flashing).
Before fixing the android process acore error, you need to understand the reason for its appearance. To do this, you should remember after what actions it arose. For example, if the device began to malfunction after downloading some software, it is highly likely that it was he who caused the problem.
Fixing the error by resetting the settings on installed applications
If you don’t know what exactly caused the malfunction of your mobile device, it is best to start with SIMple measures and gradually work towards more complex ones. Therefore, the first action to be taken is to view installed applications and clear data on the problematic program.
Let’s consider the most common case when the message “An unexpected stop of the android process acore system process” is knocked out when working with the “Contacts” utility:
- Through the settings of your smartphone (tablet), enter the “Applications” section.
- Find the Contacts app. If there are several of them, leave only one (system), and delete the rest. You shouldn’t worry that you will inadvertently erase the built-in application, since there is no “Delete” button in the system software settings.
- If no duplicate programs are found, call the properties of the “Applications” tab by clicking on the corresponding button in the upper corner of the screen and select “Show system processes”.
- Open the “Contact Store” utility and alternately click “Clear cache” and “Erase data”.
After completing these actions, the Contacts program should function normally. However, all data from the phone book will be deleted. Only the entries saved on the SIM card will remain. To prevent the complete erasure of numbers, you need to backup your contacts before cleaning:
- From the desktop, go to the “Contacts” application and open its settings.
- We select the function “Import / Export”.
- Create a file with a backup of the phone book on the internal or external memory of Android.
If an android process acore error occurs in the calendar or Hangouts, the first thing to do is to open its settings and see if this service is enabled. If it is disabled, click “Enable” and restart your device.
Such a failure can also affect the operation of the Wi-Fi module. In this case, you need to consistently remove all applications that use the wireless network. These can be Skype, Share Link, SuperBeam, etc. After erasing each program, you need to see if the malfunction is gone.
Fix “Android process acore” error
Android OS, like any other software, is subject to various crashes. They can slow down the performance of a mobile device and limit its functionality. One of such problems is the android process acore error, which leads to the inability to fully work with one or another system application. Let’s consider what can cause a toast notification like “android process acore, an error has occurred” and how to fix such a failure without contacting the service center.
Troubleshoot the crash by modifying the others.Xml file
In the Android OS, there is a file that allows you to activate the hidden capabilities of a mobile device. This document is called others.Xml and is located on the system partition in the system / csc / directory. The information recorded in it can expand the functionality of certain system applications, which sometimes negatively affects their performance.
To access the Android system partition, you will need Superuser rights. They can be obtained using the Kingo Root program:
- Install this utility on a PC.
- We connect the problematic gadget via a USB cable.
- On the smartphone, open the “For Developers” section and activate USB debugging by ticking the appropriate place.
- Launch Kingo Root and click “Root”.
Once root access is unlocked, you can start modifying the others.Xml file. This requires:
- Download a file manager on the device that can work with Superuser rights (for example, Root Explorer).
- Use it to make a copy of the others.Xml file. This will allow, if necessary, to restore the document to its original state.
- Open source file.
- Find the line containing the name of the problematic program. For example, in the case of a built-in camera, the line should contain the word Camera.
- Change True to False, save the document and restart Android.
Cleaning the device from viruses
If you have root rights on your phone or tablet, some viruses can block access to integrated applications and delete system files. And this can lead not only to a pop-up message “android process acore, a system error has occurred”, but also cause a complete failure of the OS, as a result of which it will need to be reinstalled or Hard Reset.
To check if the cause of the failure is the influence of malware, you will need to scan the external and internal memory of the device with an antivirus program. It is recommended to use Dr. Web or Kaspersky IS, as they are most effective.
To scan a mobile device for viruses, you must:
- Install an antivirus program from the Play Market or another site.
Causes of problems
An error associated with incorrect software operation can be found on devices of any manufacturer, regardless of the version of Android OS installed.
- Accidental or deliberate deletion of important files and folders;
- Failure in system programs;
- Installation of the same type of software with SIMilar functions, executable files begin to conflict with each other;
- Penetration of viruses.
Most often, users complain about difficulties when working with Hangouts messenger, Calendar, Contacts, but the Android process acore error is also typical for the WI-Fi module, Camera, Google maps, Navigator, and other applications.
How to fix the crash:
- Reset data in a non-working program;
- Remove it;
- Make changes to the others.Xml file;
- Clean the device from malware;
- Roll back settings to factory settings or reflash your smartphone.
How to fix Android process acore error
The popular Android OS, installed on billions of devices around the world, is not immune to system crashes. Owners of gadgets are faced with errors that reduce performance and limit the functionality of various applications. If the message “Android process acore” appears on the screen, do not panic: the user just needs to follow the instructions to get the smartphone working.
Devices with extended privileges (root access) are vulnerable to malware attacks that block specific system files. As a result, the user sees a window with the notification “Android process acore has stopped unexpectedly”.
Ways to solve the problem:
- Download an anti-virus utility from a reliable developer in the Play Market;
- Scan internal memory and SD card;
- Remove dangerous objects.
How to troubleshoot Calendar, Hangouts, and WI-Fi issues
You can fix crashes for calendar storage and Hangouts in this way:
- Select “Settings”, then “Applications”;
- Check the program status;
- Change it: terminate the running application and vice versa;
- Reboot device.
If the error concerns the Wi-Fi module:
- Determine which programs access the Internet via Wi-Fi;
- Delete them one by one, checking if the problem is solved.
Sometimes experiments of the owner of a smartphone with root rights disrupt the operation of the gadget and some programs. In Android OS it is possible to expand the functionality of the device by editing a special file. It is located in the system / csc / folder.
Step-by-step procedure for debugging the system:
- Download a file manager designed to work in superuser mode;
- Copy others.Xml to any location as a backup;
- Open the source file;
- Find the line that mentions a broken application. For example, for a camera. Camera, for a calendar. Calendar;
- Put FALSE instead of TRUE;
- Save file;
- Reboot device.
Restoring the functionality of “Contacts
If you get the error “unfortunately the process android process acore has stopped” when trying to edit or add new contacts, you should:
- Go to settings;
- Select the section “Applications”, subsection “All”;
- Click on “Contact store”;
- Run the “Erase data” option.
The user will clear all information, but the device will start working stably. In order not to lose important phone numbers, it is advisable to set up synchronization with Google contacts.
If all else fails.
In some cases, standard guidelines are not appropriate. The only way out is a complete reset or flashing the smartphone. Please be aware that any of these actions will delete all user apps and other data.
How to rollback:
- Find the option “Restore and reset” in the settings;
- Start procedure.
Phone firmware is guaranteed to get rid of many types of problems. You can do it yourself or use the services of a service center.
Eliminate the error by changing the characteristics of the others document. Xml
This method is recommended for users who understand the features of a smartphone, its operating system and know how to work with internal sections. To eliminate the failure, you need:
- Activate the file manager and go to system / csc / in it.
- Find a file in the list that will have the xml extension.
- Click on the document, after which a menu will open with complete information about the data in the file. Find True from the entire text, erase the inscription and write FALSE.
- The smartphone will restart automatically during the action.
If the described section does not exist, it means that it will be impossible to solve the removal of the error in the described way and you will need to move on to other options.
To perform actions, you need to use the following instruction:
- Go to the section with applications in the main settings and select view contacts.
- Delete all data from the directory.
- Make a backup beforehand to save important information.
After clearing the application, restart the program. If the error reappears, try again.
If the described tips do not give the desired effect, then you need to return the operating system to factory settings.
Before starting, you should definitely back up your personal data in order to restore it to your smartphone after the reset. To perform the action, you just need to go to the settings in memory and click on the reset button.
How to fix android process error acore
When a message appears on the smartphone about stopping the android process acore. An error occurred on the Android system. In this case, there are several options for solving the problem. The article presents possible options on how to fix the android process acore error for a beginner or an experienced user. The problem itself causes the failure of the functioning of system programs, after which the smartphone begins to slow down, its performance and capabilities deteriorate sharply.
What is android process acore
Android process acore is an operating system system error that indicates a malfunctioning lenovo manufacturer. This happens in situations where the user gains administrator rights, and after that, an accidental damage to the system folder or file is carried out. If a certain program is deleted at the root of the system, which is important for the proper functioning of the technique, then a problem appears throughout Android. This is the most common reason at the moment.
A SIMilar message can still appear in cases when the application was accidentally stopped and cannot work in standard mode. In this case, it is not possible to synchronize important programs with the same capabilities. For example, if a user installs several calendars and SIMilar utilities, then most likely there will be a conflict and damage to Android.
Performing an application settings reset
To carry out this operation, you need to perform a few SIMple steps:
- On your smartphone, go to the settings menu and go to the directory with applications, then activate the item “Show processes”.
- Activate the “Contact store”, after which you need to click on delete data and clear the cache.
The performed procedure makes it possible to completely clear the history and other information for utilities and programs that function in standard mode. The main disadvantage of the method is that the user will lose all contacts. When you perform a factory reset, only entries on removable media are saved. To save the contacts you need, you must move them to the memory card in advance.
If many programs have been installed, and it is impossible to determine after which one the failures began, then you should go to the settings menu, then go into the programs and turn on the working ones. A new window will show all the utilities that are currently active. You will need to take turns to stop applications that are not considered service, for example, social. Networks or messengers.
After that, you can go to the section with contacts and check for an error.
If third-party software was installed
If there is a program for optimizing wireless communication and an error appears, you should perform the following actions:
- In the section with applications, enable the category of running ones, and in the list, disable each program in turn, while checking the work.
- After stopping the desired one, it is recommended to go to contacts and make new.
- If the error persists, you will need to clear the cache.
Clearing a crash in calendar memory
If the system process stops due to the disturbed functioning of the “Calendar memory”, then you need to:
- Go to smartphone settings.
- Go to the section with programs.
- Show everything and find “Calendar memory”.
- Tap on the power key if the utility is disabled.
- Check the error in the “Contacts” program.
In some cases, the problem appears when starting a process that helps optimize the WLAN. In this case, you should check additional programs installed on your own to determine which of them are used for wireless data transmission.
Error correction methods
To fix a bug under the guise of android process acore, which occurs in the application, you will need to use one of the possible options:
- Restart application data that refuses to work correctly.
- Remove installed program.
- Make changes to filename with xml ending.
- Remove unwanted or malware from your smartphone.
- Reset your Android smartphone to factory settings.
The first step before performing one of the methods is to determine the exact reasons. To do this, it is recommended to think and remember at what moment the error appeared, what actions affected the operation of the smartphone.
From the practice and experience of our own and other smartphone users, this error can occur when working in the contacts application (for example, when editing, adding or deleting contacts).
- Open apps in “Settings”.
- Then go to the “Applications” section.
- Enter the section “All”.
- Then enter the “Contact store”.
- Enter the subsection with the name “Erase data” and erase data.
We advise you to think in advance about how to sync your phone book with Google accounts. In this case, restored in this case, it will be easy to restore all data.
What to do if an android process acore error occurs
When using an Android smartphone, you may encounter errors in Google Play, as well as crashes in the operating system itself. One of the possible errors is android process acore, what to do in this case, we will tell you in this article.
By the way, there is also a very SIMilar error android.Process.Media, you can fix it by following our recommendations that we gave in our separate publication dedicated to this error on Andoid phones.
Another reason that an error can occur is the incorrect operation of the Calendar Storage files.
- Open apps in “Settings”.
- Then go to the “Applications” section.
- Enter the “All” section.
- Enter the subsection with the name “Calendar storage” select “Enable” or vice versa “Disable”.
Check the result of the actions performed for an error. If the error persists, go to the next recommendations.
Causes of android process acore error
To fix the incorrect operation of the device, you need to find out what caused it. Over, the android process acore error can occur in absolutely any version of Android, and this does not depend on the manufacturer of the smartphone.
The main reasons for the error:
- System folders or files have been deleted in the smartphone (by mistake or as a result of some kind of system failure).
- An error occurred in the android process acore application due to an abnormality (meaning the system application).
- An Android smartphone has applications installed, the files of which conflict with each other (for example, several installed applications have SIMilar functionality: weather forecast applications, mail programs).
Important: all the methods of correction offered on our website are of a recommendatory nature. Step-by-step instructions for eliminating any errors and software glitches have been tried by us, our colleagues and a large number of Android device users. Therefore, before you follow the recommendations, know that all methods have been tested. If, as a result of wrong actions on your part, something did not work out, we are not responsible for the result.
And if you are not sure of our recommendations, you can contact the service center for diagnostics and repair.
This method is for those who like to “collective farm” over their devices. The problem is fixed by editing the system file.
- Open the file system in the following sequence: /system/csc/others.Xml (you can open the files with the editor).
- Having opened the required file, you need to find the line TRUE
- Replace TRUE with FALSE.
- Next, you need to Save the modified file and restart the smartphone.
Also, the error may appear due to applications that optimize Wi-Fi. In this case, we advise you to view the weight of the list of installed applications on the smartphone and uninstall them or find out which of these programs creates problems by uninstalling them one by one and checking for errors.
Android process acore an error occurred how to fix
This error can be corrected independently and should not be sent to the service center for correction. Follow the SIMple steps we recommend.
The most radical method to which you should contact if all the steps that were taken did not change the presence of an error in your smartphone is a factory reset of your Android device.
As you can see, the error can be corrected both in SIMpler ways and in more complex but quite feasible for the smartphone user.
If you also had this error, share in the comments which of the methods helped you, or perhaps you can offer another option for fixing the process acore error.
Method 1. For beginners
As practice shows, this error mainly occurs when working with the contact list on your smartphone. For example, you are trying to add a new contact to your address book or delete a record, edit. To fix the error, you will need to do the following:
- Go to “Settings” and select the “Applications” tab.
- Find the “All” tab and then “Contact store”.
- Now find the item “Erase data” and click on it. Attention! All your contacts will be deleted from the mobile phone, however the error will most likely go away. If you previously created separate copies in vCard format or synchronized the phone book in Google services, then it will be easy to restore all data.
Another reason this error may appear is the incorrect operation of the “Calendar storage”. To fix the error, do the following:
- Go to “Settings” of your phone.
- Select “Applications” and in the “All” tab find “Calendar storage”. Click this button and if the service has been disabled select “Enable”.
Also, the problem sometimes occurs when installing applications that optimize wireless Wi-Fi networks. In this case, we recommend that you view a complete list of all installed programs on your smartphone, determine which of them are designed to optimize wireless networks and uninstall one by one.
How to fix android process acore error: 2 ways. What are the reasons for this error?
First you need to understand why this error occurs on your phone. Over, it should be noted that it can appear in almost any version of the Android operating system, regardless of the manufacturer.
And so, here is a list of possible reasons for this system error:
- System files or folders required for the correct operation of the operating system have been deleted on your phone;
- The operating system cannot work stably and correctly due to the shutdown of one of the system applications;
- Several programs or widgets are installed on the device, which have SIMilar functions that conflict with each other, for example, synchronizing data from a contact list or viewing a forecast, email clients.
What to do if android process acore error occurs
As many years of experience show, very often owners of devices with Android OS are faced with various errors and problems, some of which SIMply confuse some users. For example, a fairly common case when the device shows a notification, an android process acore error has occurred.
How do I fix the problem? What should a novice user do if he has just purchased a phone and does not know all the intricacies of his device? Why did this error occur? In this material, we will answer all the questions that are related to this problem. In the future, you can not only quickly bring your smartphone back to life, but also prevent the occurrence of such errors.
Method 2. For advanced users
If you are a confident Android user, and worked with the file system, built-in services and widgets, then when a message appears that an android process acore error has occurred, you can use the method described here. You can fix the problem by editing the system file. To do this, you need to do the following:
- In the file system, go to the following path: /system/csc/others.Xml and open it with any built-in editor.
- Find the line TRUE in the file and change the value TRUE to FALSE.
- Once the value has changed, save the file and restart the device. We recommend that you create backup copies of the files being edited.
In general, we can conclude that this error is not critical for the user and can be eliminated in a few clicks. Remember to use the last rollback method only if all the methods described in the article do not fix the problem. Rollback removes the application that automatically generates the error, so it no longer appears. Data rollback can be done using the standard menu of the Android operating system, or with special keys. Read more in a separate article, the link to which is given above in this material. If you still have any questions about this problem. Leave your comments and our specialists will definitely help you solve them!